4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite open world game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hate open world so much, but i guess gothic 2 counts.

God I hate faggots. Aren't faggots just the fucking worst? I wish all the faggots would just die.

Where did my life go so wrong?

Mount&Blade probably

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

Another one of those nights where I have to go to bed in like 30 minutes. Only a few more weeks of work and I'm free.

Playing DaS2. Liking it more than DaS1 honestly. The stats are better and the world design isn't as annoying.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

EVO SOON

SR2, FNV, Witcher 3, and almost every GTA that's not V.

Got called into work on a day I was only supposed to do one shift. Returned a guy's wallet after work. Ate a steak.

Idk Lego Marvel Super Heroes.

Would you count gta 3 and vc as not open world? Like, what exactly defines an open world?

Might as well ask here: A friend of mine’s trying to play Okami on his 60GB PS3 with the PS2 disc of it, but the audio keeps stuttering. The disc is clean and no scratches either,. What’s odd is that, in looking into it on my own, supposedly this has been a “well known” issue with the game, yet I’ve never really seen it brought up in imageboard discussions on Okami. I’ve only played the PS3 HD version (fucking Capcom making the game digital only in the west, and making the Asia/Pacific physical print a forced install of the whole game anyhow), so I can’t claim I’ve had any experience with the original PS2 version myself. I suppose I’m wanting to know if maybe he might have a faulty print of the game (ala how some prints of Nostalgia on the DS have a game breaking bug), or if the game just generally has issues being run on a PS3, etc.

Don't really have one, probably since I don't really play them. Closest for me might be Xenoblade, but that's more on just how fucking big the world itself was.

Stalker Call of Chernobyl. And ARMA series if that counts.

Why you hate em?
Hows your day going user?

Weren't born a girl, didn't try hard enough in school, have no motivation, and you probably have some form of depression.
Hows your day going user?

I ignore calls from work on my days off honestly. They all know I sleep constantly when off work so good excuse.

morrowind fo do implementation at da time

stfu

Open world is too unstructured. I hate mission systems in general too. Campaigns like MGS2 and 3 are way better than the missions in PW and 5.

Would you?

Don't stay up too long, buddy.

Are you kidding? There aren't any boundaries. 3 and VC don't have something stopping you from exploring except progression.

Just buy a ps2, they aren't that expensive.
Hows your day been otherwise user?

Never can play stalker games. They just feel off.
How goes user

Fake dmx tbh

I like mission systems. Theres a lot of time I want to savor a game and when they are more linear you are always making direct progress. Being able to fuck off from the story and fart around for half a day is nice.

Probably dark souls, but maybe that doesn't count.

So I decided to do some resale shipping monday & completely demotivated my brother. we get to a store that has 1/2 off sales on mondays, & we're greeted with 5 or so people with barcode scanners filling up shopping carts with books. I re-examined what I'm doing wrong & aparently people buy books for $1, & then just hope they can sell them for more than normal on Amazon to make up for them normally being worthless. I quickly went through the vhs, cds, & DVDs (which they ignore for some reason), & got the fuck out of there. Amazon hasn't blocked my on books yet (they said they would by the 11th if I didn't email them some receipts, which I did), so I'm thinking I have to go out in the middle of nowhere to find stuff again, because it looks like the entire city of chicago is paying their rent with resale. I never see them in the bad neighborhoods though, so I'm still optimistic. Time to double down & re-do things I guess.

this is fine

Well, you can drive around the map, but there really isnt alot to do. Im still not sure what really defines open world anymore.

Im not too much of a fan of fucking around with vidya. Maybe my autism only lets me have fun by accomplishments.

u wrong twice nao boi, first w/ yo opinion regardin souls n den dat i b a faux darkmanz b/c i am in fact dmx monica

is okay tho moinca, i blame mark not u ristu

hate my life

Nope, nope, yes, probably. Could be better, could be worse, at least I've got some LSD for tomorrow.

How about ya?

I do too

Tails is precious and I would destroy him with my cock, so yes

I'm extremely horny pls fuck my face

GTA basically defined open world. Sure there wasn't as much shit from newer games but there was still stuff like Taxi missions, Vigilante, and Ambulance.

If you like Gothic 1/2, you like open world games. Good ones, at least.

Slept most of the day because of jaw pain. Woke up a few hours ago and watched some old GDQ runs. Brain feels like it's full of static and teeth feel like there's a nail being hammered through each of them. gf forced me to eat stew earlier because i hadn't eaten yet
Saints Row 2

He bought that PS3 specifically so he wouldn't need a PS1 or PS2. His room's got a pretty cramped setup; aside from a Wii taking up space next to the TV, he only has space for one other system in cord distance with the TV. Though, it would probably help if he had an actual TV/system stand, instead of having the TV high up on a vertical dresser.

Good luck.

Saw a boxed set of Serial Experiments Lain today, all four volumes, for $16.50. Debated about getting it, but I'd probably have to trade some shit in to do so, and I'm not sure how much the few games I don't really have much interest left in would even be worth there.

No, my air conditioner is broken, my landlord refuses to answer their phone, and we're in the middle of a heat wave.

If I go to bed in like 20~ I'll get 4 hours of sleep so it won't be so bad. Though I napped last night for way too long so maybe I'll have trouble sleeping. We'll see.

Wew RIP amazon user. Do you do the whole barcode thing and look stuff up while shopping or do you just go by feeling?

I like both really. Its probably a carry over from being NEET. Have lots of time to kill so

DaS1 is the worst souls game tbh
I even liked 3 more.

I hate your life too user

LSD is a fun game. Probably going to play it next time I smoke.

I'm ok. Just counting down the days til nippon at this point.

was wrong mah lil nyckas

i ain't play 3 yet but dat shit objectively wronk

Gothic 1 and 2 did open world really well, since how far you can explore is based on your levels and skill at fighting.

I would rather finish a game twice than do pointless shit for the same amount of time i could just play it again.

Does Ever Oasis count as open world?

I don't want to be taking it for granted or jinx myself, but I daresay sometimes it's gotten a little too chilly inside with them on.

das it?

ever oasis legit? it looked intersting tbh

That sounds uncomfy as fuck. Unless he has a really high bed or something.

What was wrong with your jaw again?

Had my AC go out once. I dumped ice in the tub and filled it with some water and got in. Was so refreshing.

3 is pretty shitty when it comes to stats, builds, and world design.
DeS is the only good souls game. Maybe bloodborne ain't played that.

I can't play the same game twice in a row tbh

Maybe. Dunno.
How goes user

I keep thinking Assasin's Creed for some reason.

The evolution has been

1: Go by sight
2: Go by memory
3: Go by barcode scanner
4 (now what I have to do) Go with barcode scanner + Online Prices

It's not lying to myself if I keep doing better every time I do this. Eventually I'll be able to rip off even the (((merchants))).

Don't know what that is, but that sounds like some sketchy shitskin shenanigans.

I don't know but my whole lower right jaw hurts. I think it's a problem with a tooth I had crowned a while back. It was still giving me problems after the crown but being this bad is recent.

I spent a shameful amount of time sleeping to avoid being conscious in this heat. Not like I could play vidya without making shit even worse.

Atleast im not a fucking degenerate faggot with aids

Some games i can. I played RE4 3 times so i could play with all the costumes

Typo, I meant shopping. I'm just buying things for nothing & throwing them on eBay & amazon.

What you going to do if this goes tits up anyway?

Go back to the dentist. He might not have got it all out. And if he fucked up you might be able to get a touch up for free/cheap

DaS2 has me worried because a ton of the content is NG+ or ++ only and I don't know if I can redo it.

DaS2 is trash anyway.

I can't afford to go unless he'll do it for free and it was long enough ago that i doubt it. I don't have dentist money right now,

I'm probably the only one, but for me it makes me think Avalon Code.

He plays his vidya standing. It's something he's long been used to due to needing to be able to hit the Wii's IR sensor bar at that height.

Yeah, I generally prefer to play vidya at night myself, given how hot it is during the day here; even with the AC and fans on, it's better to not create more heat than needed.

You at least somewhere dry, or has it been a shitty humid heat with no AC?

Thats fucking autistic as fuck

Still liking it better than DaS1.

That sucks user. Welp hit the booze and pull the tooth yourself I guess.

All the dark souls games are trash. They shit on a good thing with DeS. If they just stuck with the more linear based design of DeS they wouldnt be so bad.

I don't know much of DS but that's what Pat said for a bit. Are you Pat aka a manlet?

My plan is to jsut wati and hope the ocllege accpets me this semester brcause they have a medical plan

He really should have his dresser in the closet or something, but he's already got his closet stuffed with a mixture of heavy clothes and old collectables and merchandise for series he used to like, like Pokemon and Yugioh toys, all piled up in there since he's always put off cleaning it out. Of course, if he did move the dresser to the closet, he'd have to get something else to put the TV on anyhow.

Garage sales & flea markets in shit areas will always exist, I'll manage.

I can feel the pain from this post. Nice digits

Funny enough DaS2 is far more linear compared to DaS1.

Pat who?
I don't know kiketube eceleb shit

I've got medical through my job and I really should use it before I quit but I'm too lazy.

Sounds like my room. I've got stacks and stacks all over of collectibles and games everywhere and no room for anything.

No I mean the whole amazon market.

Humidity, man. Absolute jungle

I'n screaming internally right now. Last time it flared up it only lasted a day so I'm goping I'll feek better after some sleep later. Painkillers aren't helping.

I would sucka dick for medical rihgt now

It still doesnt have that 'level based' feel like DeS and BB have.

das ryt das ryt das ryt das ryt das ryt das ryt das ryt

Judging by your spelling, you need that medical plan now. Or maybe just first aid.

He's a retarded manlet. I still like him though.

Are you that user that has trouble thinking when in pain?

I liked it at least. It's a pretty comfy game, some anons said that they feel it's too grindy though although I didn't have that problem with it.

My local library is planning on bringing a wii over tomorrow. I'm planning on installing homebrew on it for some modded brawl and mario party.

is like a secret of mana kinda?

I always have trouble thinking

New keyboard is ppart fo the problem, it has a weird layour and I'm too sore to bother fixing every little ttypo

I'm moving to a state that isn't chicagostan, so rent & shit should get easier. I can always sell things on amazon, offerup, etc.

Try to score some oxy off a nigger

True

Oh well I too am a retard and a manlet so

Damn that sounds pretty comfy.

You are that user. Hope you get that medical treatment soon. It sounds like it might get you killed soon.

I've got a nice big room, and the only stuff I tend to buy are vidya and anime these days. Still doesn't keep it from getting to be a mess. Everywhere I've been turns out to be a dust magnet and both my headphones and the bamboo mat under my desk (chair won't move in this carpet) shed black material all over the damn place.

That sucks. I've been lucky it's been dry here. Though, the recent clouds have brought humidity, but no rain (lot of thunder and lightning though), which just feels like taunting.

That you, Texanon?

I haven't seen a niffer since higth school and it was a cute girl.

It just flares up sometimes I should be fine after some sleep. Might ve a while until I can fe sleep since I slept all day though.

Either minecraft or assassins creed 2. Both have their flaws and I prefer minecraft because mods and pc master race.
Any of you got a video with a little girl listening to german punk rock with a pedo wondering what she is listening to? I have been looking everywhere for that song but I don't speak german to know the name.

Mike rowe is fucking great. Though point 7 is bullshit. Unless you are working for yourself theres no point in overworking yourself for your boss

Night anons.

Rip. Good luck not passing out from the pain.

It's a combination dungeon exploration game and town management game where one is always influencing the other. You go out to kill bosses and collect materials in order to complete quests and keep your fellow seed merchants' stores shelved. The amount of HP you have when exploring the overworld or a dungeon is directly influenced by the collective happiness of your villagers.

She was pretty cute aznd quiet vbut I only ever had one class with her.\

I feel like that would be a good thing because then I owudln't be awake.

Is Yakuza open world?

I buy it on the cheap when it's of interest. I'm not the sort that's willing to drop $130 or whatever the fuck is being asked for the likes of NGE, or other series at prices like that. Fuck that, I'll just watch online for free if at all possible. I mean stuff like Gun X Sword for $7, Baccano! for $16, etc.

I wouldn't say more like open district.

I'm not saying you should be dropping hundreds on anime, user, but god damn, at least tell me you're watching low-compression BD rips. And if so, perhaps you could spare a link to your tracker?

pain is localized to just one tooth now at least so i cna ckeep going until i'm ready to sleep aain witch might bve soon. had a nice hot shower and that tuckered me out a bit

good tbh