Gay Games/Mods Thread: I Was Told To Make My Own Thread Edition

Attention megafaggots!

Are you bored as fuck with your games?
Do they lack life and flair?
Do those 3D titties do nothing for your helmethead?

THEN PUMP SOME RAINBOWS AND EDM IN THEM BITCH

ITT share your favorite homo games, characters and mods, and help me grieve over BioWare not letting me buttsex Garrus.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/QVk0I
beastfree.netlify.com/movie/77727/man_a_d_his_sows
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is an evolution of Holla Forums. Progressive evolution.

I think you need to gay out

Go back to Gone Home, faggot.

Look how successful tranny thread is:
You all are going to become gay communists soon.

you know you can be gay without being a faggot, right?

I want to cum inside AJ styles and all the JoJos

Just like you can be black and not a nigger amirite? xDDD

First Ukraine, and now Syria? Fuck man, reds are a fuckin virus.

Yeah but going full homo is fun. I am quite closeted and I want my virtual life to be the life I can't live IRL

a faggot is a despicable failure with no marketable qualities except sucking dick.

Yep this site is at least still full of NEETs that won't go out their house.

I'm just a NET, sadly.

Reminder to not actually become gay, get aids and ruin society. First people laugh about it. Then they force dicks down your throat with huge LGBT propaganda. And throats of your children too.

You can get aids from pussy too just sayin

Also your kid's mouth was too small, so I'll have to wait until he's older

That's a NEET A E S T H E T I C

This site have really gone to shit.
Few years ago we at least had standards.

The thing most gay people are opposed of?

I love how he's terrified of it all but none of that phases me. It's like taking a kid to a meat processing plant when his favorite food is burgers. Like damn, little bitch, that's how life works.

Do you also like CP
If so, what kind?

CP is never stopping, sit back and enjoy

Also +200 points for one of my favorite songs

Only 2D. Boku no Pico is my shit.

10 outta 10

Oh, I'm more far gone than you are then.
Anons here think they're hot shit, thinking they're desensitized badadses, but once someone's posts "the good shit", they start to freak the fuck out.

Some tard called "Mr. Milky" posted a baby with a dick in its mouth and people here began to bawl like mourning hyenas.

this is some dedicated shitposting.

I dunno fam, Two Babies One Fox has long stopped doing anything special for my dick

I wish I looked like this, but I have a hairy jew chest like mark.

Wish I could have stayed effeminate, but once I layed off the estrogen junk as a teen, my body hair just POOFED.
Shame too, I'm so short, but I was fat.
I wish I had an older man help me loose weight until my skin was nice soft and tight then fuck me tenderly as a reward.
I fingered my asshole since I was about 10

I'm talking about real stuff

tfw when i was one of those teenage sjw faggots who supported the "well if it's two consenting adults then whats the problem? what? what slippery slope? that won't happen gay people are just trying to find love"

What?

Someone post that skinhead that humiliates fags in his freetime lads. He was from Russia if I'm not mistaken.

Just humiliates? I seriously thought he killed them for sport.

I think he did the same with pedos too but I just don't remember the name of his gang or his name.

I have two of his vids

It ain't the fucking 80s anymore. Why do people think AIDS is that common?

He's in jail for being a nazi now. For 10 years is strict prison.
archive.fo/QVk0I

Not like he makes a difference anymore, faggots being sent into a literal deathcamps and such, such is life is mutha Russia.

Send over to the US, we could use a man like him against high and mighty faggots to be knocked down a peg.

wew lad

Do you have the one where the guy is fucking the pig pussy? that one is good, i have a fetish for porky being lewd thicc sluts

>Insists Leviticus 18:22 is a lie pushed by Protestants to confuse people (he really had it out for Protestants for some reason)

Anyways OP, play a Bioware game if you want to simulate a buttblaster so much. You have many to choose from, they are a mandatory route if you don't want to be evil, and you can rest easy knowing that the fag sex scenes are the major reason the game was even made in the first place. Just know however that faggotry is repulsive and that no one outside of pozzed liberal shitholes will ever truly accept you.

nope sorry, got this though

beastfree.netlify.com/movie/77727/man_a_d_his_sows
found it
yeah, take my loan you fucking capitalist pig, HNG, DONT YOU JUST LOVE MY HARD WORKED LOAD? HNNNG

very nice, thanks for sharing

You think that's bad?

that's pretty gay dude

The rainbow is literally a symbol formed by God as a reminder that He flooded the world and nearly exterminated all life on the planet because of the very kind of degeneracy that now equates it to irreparable rectal damage.

Makes you think.

What's the music or whatever on this one? I'm digging the ambient feel of it.

here you go

Dwarf Fortress has gay dwarves Baldur's Gate by Beamdog has tons of gay mods as well.

Used vaginas look more like lettuce the more you smash them too, just sayin. It's how nature works - used things always get a little more damaged each time they're used, body parts included.

Only took 55 replies to get an on-topic one. Thanks m8

I never knew seeing an ÷ instead of an × meant I was watching hot gay sex action

Now that is something I didn't expect - awesome!

You see user, your anus doesn't get broken and destroyed when it follows it's purpose, to shit.

You're gonna die of colon cancer with that mentality

muh dick