Why does Holla Forums not like DCS, Falcon BMS or IL2?

Why does Holla Forums not like DCS, Falcon BMS or IL2?

Is it because it's too hard for you to learn avionics, flight basics, and a simple startup procedure? Is it because you call anything requiring you to use your brain autism?

Nigger we have threads about Andromeda.

What about Aurora?

Also aurora, it is lumped under grand strategy game threads.

I need some fucking sleep
there are also threads about shit like Graviteam user, I'm sure some people will find and keep this thread alive eventually

I'm happy that you guys actually like video games. What games have you played lately?

that's why

AFAIK, it's p2w as fuck.

Uh…you have to pay for each plane. It's detailed enough to be it's own game and comes with missions.

I have no idea where you get p2w from, even in multiplayer, most servers WW2/Cold War/Modern planes are split into zones for balance and still allow you to cross over for lols at your own risk.

Firepro Wrestling
Its good shit
Probably getting Wild Arms Reloaded as well.

Eagerly waiting for Bonerlord, its all I want in my life so I can forget all about said life.

Also, hows Xplane11?

BMS best sim.
F-16 best plane.

Holla Forums does not like anything, OP. I have considered trying out some modern flight sims recently after enjoying flying helis in ARMA3 with my hotas. Previously just used it for mechwarrior, space flight games, etc

I've never owned a joystick

I've never even heard of those games.

this probably keeps a lot of people out.

I played DCS a few years ago and back then I had a full hotas joystick + throttle and track ir. it was good with all that shit. with a cheap joystick and no track ir it's a lot less fun. you have to dump money into accessories for flight sims that your only really going to use for a few games, ie, DCS.

Holla Forums is not one person

Shit OP lad.
Still have to try out Falcon BMS, would help if there was keybinds consistency between versions of the game, tutorial videos of previous versions are made obsolete because of that, I've been told and I m a lazy sack of shit.
1946 is fun, Stalingrad is a plane dlc shitfest.

You're weak, user.

Gee why wouldn't they?
Community is beyond autistic and not the good kind.
Which one?

Don't be fooled. Gunnernacho and his goons crew are behind this aswell

Holla Forums isn't one person. If you wanted a DCS thread you should have just made one. Sage and checkem.

It's because there is very little to talk about. Everyone makes their own scenarios and does their own thing so there are no shared experiences like normal games.
It's the same reason you don't see ARMA threads.

Fucker, I don't even play flight sims much anymore, and even I know the IL-2 Sturmovik series.

From what I've read, though, it's one of the better combat flight sims out there.

error 404: dubs not found

DCS is my jam. I dislike the DLC plane system though. Half the planes aren't anywhere close to A10c levels, which should be the bare minimum of realism for any simulator.
Also: Rouge System looks fantastic. Throttling down my hype to not be disappointed when it comes out.

Go suck my R73!
t. Su-33

If anything that's reason to discuss the cool shit you did.

I play DCS a lot nowadays, I fly slavshit, MiG21, Mi8 and KA-50 mostly. The Mi8 is an excellent module, the mig is fun but there's some issues that leatherneck are being a bunch of lazy fags about fixing which make it hard to fly against modern planes (the radar warning receiver in the mig doesn't tell you any direction when you get locked, when in reality it should until the target is in close range, when their radar would flood your sensors), not that it would make it much easier but it would be nice to know what direction the spaamram is coming in from. Splashing F15 babbies in the mig21 while radar cold coming from below is one of life's priceless moments.

But user, these game are so realistic that there barely is any cool shit. I mean, I could write a paragraph or two about how I evaded an F-15's AIM-9 in an A-10 once by dodging behind a hill, but then had to pop back up again, because MANPADs were in that valley, so I had to swtich from one valley to the other while dodging a missile I eventually crashed into the side of the hill., but who would read that?

On a public server I got chased by a Mirage for a while up and down the clouds, me popping countermeasures in case he fired a missile at me, trying to shake him any way I could, I looked down and saw a valley I could maybe escape from him in, this happened. Almost crashed after because I was laughing so hard.

This is actually pretty cool, I'm gonna check out DCS. The last flight sim I played was Jane's F-15 and it came with a manual thicker than Atlas Shrugged.