How does it feel knowing you're getting fucked hard by us πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

How does it feel knowing you're getting fucked hard by us πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Pretty arousing tbh

But this photo also shows us fucking you…

Porkies have been fucking us since the beginning.

Lewd. Libertarian boy and Commie boy make a cute couple.

I want authoritarian left to tie me up, verbally abuse me, and rape my asshole until I start bleeding

I wouldn't mind getting fucked by authoritarian right like that tbh

It still annoys me that the Libertarian Left is represented by some kind of Tumblr liberal instead of an anarchist. And I don't even like anarchists.

Yeah, a good joke would have been an anarchist futa fucking itself, not some SJW fucking… what exactly?

How does it feel know your going to get fucked by us?

Huahuah.

A Nazi. Each corner is fucking its opposite. Stalinist futa fucks a libertarian boy, the Nazi fucks an anarchist, etc.

Are you a business owner? otherwise you're also getting fucked, you just hold your checks open willingly for porky.

cheeks*

I will be soon once I pay off my debt and have some starter money

All of these boys are cuter than the girls and the picture would be better if it was yaoi.

lel

Go back to facebook.

nice thinly veiled racism

Anarcho boy x commie girl

Why do you support statists and pro-fascists, ancaps?

I don't, they just allow me to live. Communists would use the state to execute or torture me and anyone with our beliefs. That's why they are the immediate threat.

>>>Holla Forums

>>>Holla Forums

That's not true, if you agreed to STFU you would be left alone in a worst case scenario, hell most leftists envision a society in which you would still be able to at least express your viewpoints

Have we transcended irony?

Any talk with lefties ends up with "gulag" or "the wall"
This plus the fetishization of street violence does not translate to a safe environment to discuss ideas

I know Holla Forums is for the gays. That's why I linked you there.

You forgot meat hooks