Whats the first game you'd play if smellovision was invented?

Whats the first game you'd play if smellovision was invented?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uLLNND7rCro
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Earthbound

Death Row: Gas Chamber Simulator 2032 so I can fucking die.

Cooking Mama

Saints Row IV

yoshi's island ha ha ha ha ha

what if yoshi stepped in poo and u had to smell it ha ha, and his feet were sweaty and filled with puss hahahahaha haahdhndhshshdhwhahbshshshahsdhbwa oirg hahw43 th[tnw049rcumw ir jg4 013irt 0-4uty[4ug t-94yhg94nj -4j]gl4
tlojt 4p9tp94jt
3t4
t40ut 94utpr htu]-4ityut4pg
roy
4T3
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHH!!!!!
HAHHH!!!!!!!!
HAAAHHHHH!!!!!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I recognize that reference.

Those scratch and sniff stickers that came with that game's release were nasty. But fuck me if I don't want to smell them again because nostalgia's a weird thing and that pizza one was pretty nice for 13-year-old me.

You think you're nasty?

Here, I'll one up your nasty ass

The Talos Principal
Its a really pretty game

Overwatch

Shekel Hunter 2017

Hyperdimension Neptunia
Splatoon
Zeldo BoTW

even as someone with footfaggotry for a tertiary fetish, this sort of horseshit disgusts me.
Only homos consider anything but form attractive.

A game about opening new books.

Really? Singing can't be attractive? Smelling good can't be? Attitudes and behavior can't be?

are you a woman or a homosexual man?
consider suicide if you specifically hone in on any details that are not the shape of a woman.

I think you need to faggot. There's more to atttraction/love than skin deep analysis.

nigga u gay

I hope you get AIDS

And you as well

WALNUTS, PEANUTS, PINEAPPLE SMELLS

I think smell would be the one sense I wouldn't want to emulate.

(checked)

alright I was pretending to be retarded with that last one, sorry, I'm a bit drunk
look I just think getting off on awful smells is autistic and not in a good way. That's the honest truth. I'm a footfaggot but it's because of the form/symbolism involving innocence and nakedness.

Those are some sick quads my dude, and you could have just said that stinky women are gross and be done with it.

Yoshis Island so I can finally know what his eggs smell like ha ha

faggot beat you to it.

What a terrible post OP. What a terrible image.

Joosten is a hottie. I'd rub her feet any day.

Do they even fucking make scratch and sniff stickers anymore? I forgot those existed

I wanna know what it fucking smells like.

Butterscotch and cinnamon with a hint of pastry, what else?
It's really not hard to make pie, try making it yourself.

I'm better at cooking meat dishes, not pastry. First thing I ever tried was tiramisu and I fucked that up.

That's a bit more advanced than pie.
The two main parts two pie are the filling and the shortcrust pastry.
The pastry is just butter and flour with a little bit of salt, the filling is even easier than that.
It's hard to screw up a pie.

This game of course
youtube.com/watch?v=uLLNND7rCro

VIDEEOOO GAMMMMEEEEESS

Racing games.

Apocalypse Now

how does it feel to be a genetic deadend?

Incorrect.
Shortcrust can be a bitch to make. If you're not particularly skilled and you don't have much expensive electric appliances, it will either take you a long time + lots of cleanup or you will overheat the dough and it'll be trash. The pastry will most certainly be amazing, but there's a reason I rarely ever make pies.

You should still make one though. If you're patient and have a recipe it'll turn out and it would be much cheaper and tastier than a smellevision set. Or you could just skip the bullshit and make a biscuit crust, which is much easier than even meat dishes.

Footfags are fucking degenerate.

Snake Eater, obviously

There is literally nothing wrong with liking female feet user. It has been a thing since the glorious ancient times. It's a high-class fetish that plebs like you will never understand. :^)

it's fine if it's not 3DPD trash

Little Inferno, it would actually give the game some substance. What's the point in being a pyromaniac if you can't smell the napalm?