Fallout Playthrough Ideas

What are some neat playthrough ideas for any Fallout game?

playing something better instead

A drug-fueled nudist.

This guy gets it. Play a much better post-apocalyptic RPG like Hairy Tomato, a game made by literary genius Yoko Ono (he's japanese!)!

triggered

Play a retard character and dump all your intelligence points into luck. Then choose the clutz trait.

Be unlikable retard but win every fight because enemies magazines explode inside their guns and they all trip and knock themselves out.

I thought it would have been neat if Elder Maxson was actually the player character from FO3.
Then he hears about the big bad Institute in the Commonwealth, and flys his lead zeppelin to nuke them.

what the fuck is the Institute and where the fuck is the Commonwealth?
3 is semi-canon and 4 never fucking happened, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nothing after 2 is canon.

NV is above-average fanfiction

you know those guys that made the android guard in Rivet City and worked with Madison Li?
4 is pretty lore friendly with 3, just not the other games.

Reposting from last thread not really a character thing more than it is a meta gameplay thing but still interesting:
Fallout 2:

Just because it wasn't isometric doesn't mean it was any less of a CRPG in it's complexity.

Behead those who insult NV.

NV and 3 completely fail as RPGs, and have fucking terrible combat which is like 80% of the game. Even though 4 is a piece of shit, at least it got the combat right. 3 and NV couldn't even accomplish that, and NV is your typical obsidian hackjob with endless asset flipping, rushed development, and broken promises.

My favorite playthrough idea is this: Don't play anything past 2. There, the fallout series just got a lot better.

Nigger what? In Fallout 1 and 2 there was no east coast, and even if there was it was physically uncrossable due to the harsh mile-long radiation dustbowl occurring in the midwest.
It's literally a sequel to the non-canon tactics spinoff game. Pic related.

Why the fuck is Jet, a post-war drug produced by a single family in New Reno doing on the other side of the country stacked behind pharmacy counters and inside vaults as if it's been their before the war. It even gets mentioned in pre-war a terminal entry for fucks sake. Nothing about that game is canon unless you consider the first 2 games not canon.

Pick one

Every fucking thread I swear to god

This, really fun

I tend to either go for a full self-insert role-playing build, where my character has a personality, likes and dislikes, limitations, etc., or I go for something bizarre and often stupid, like a "kill all robots" run or a "play as a girl with 10 Charisma and avoid all conflict" run. NV is pretty versatile with how you can complete its quests and objectives.

Also,
I really can't tell if this is bait or not.

Yeah lets have another pre-made, pre-written character in a Fallout game. 4 surely as fuck did that perfectly.

What is this referring to?

NCR Ranger
Tag:
Guns
Survival
Repair

No drugs or stimpaks, can only cure RADS from a doctor, alcohol allowed.

Focus on either shotguns or lever-actions.

Must wear hat

Fallout 1/2 have excellent combat. Even Tactics has okay combat up until St. Louis.

Typical subhuman NVfag, tbh. I bet you even give NV a pass for the full-on socjus trash writing and the fact that 25% of the companions are gay and don't shut the fuck up about it.

They only talk about their faggotry when you specifically press them for it, or if you yourself have one of the gay perks

Ok.

DELETE THIS

Toddout 4 needs to be purged or for those guys doing the gameplay overhaul that reintroduces the skill system and non-voiced dialogue system to hurry the fuck up already

Never had a problem with the Super Mutants in Tactics. The biggest difficulty spikes were with the cult that uses energy weapons and the the completely unbalanced robots.

Not even a problem in NV.

Isn't the only gay companion the one voiced by felicia day? she's still a terrible character

He's bitching about Arcade, not Veronica. Everybody hates Veronica because she's voiced by Felicia Day, and only a chunk of those people hate her for being a fag. But if you ask me, I'd rather suck 12 dicks a day than have Day's voice come out of my mouth.

Why can't I hate both pederasts and ugly, camel faced dykes?

Did I say you couldn't, or are you just trying to get victim points?

But that's not even the worst part of him.

The purpose of the thread, as stated in the OP was to suggest playthough ideas for Fallout games. Nowhere in the OP did it say to begin a 300 reply thread with nothing but shit flinging on which game is bad and which game isn't.

Can you faggots fucking stop this shit already

you don't have much experience with imageboards do you

Nier automata

fuck off this is actually one of the last few games that I don't hate yet and want to see people post Fo1/Fo2 builds which are scarcely mentioned to begin with

low int, charisma based.

Any ideas for a good Fallout 4 roleplay? I've tried and tried but the dialogue options are so limiting.

Fallout New Vegas

Play as a wwe wanna be use Fists and melee weapons piss people off in dialogue try to incite everyone you meat to fight you. Take a lot of buffout and psycho. Only wear your underwear unless you find something with a cape or otherwise wresting outfit like. High Strength, Endurance, and luck. Low Int, fairly high Luck. I you need vats like in 1 and 2 go for agility If not take more perception for explosives. Tag skills Unarmed, Melee weapons, Speech/explosives. No sneaking You have to show the audience that you characters is the best wrastler

1 INT retard bumbling around walkthrough
A kill-everything walkthrough
Neutral punchan monk walkthrough
A merc with no moral compass
A sneaky smooth-talking fucker who's terrified of violence

It doesn't exist

There's the Trogg playthrough of Fallout 2 someone did. Have less than 3 INT and restrict yourself to fists.

Nigger if it wasn't for consolefags, there wouldn't be "rushed development",
P.S Obisdian who made the game are the same people who made Fallout 1/2 so you may as well start blaming Black Isle Studios as well

Take the CD and go outside with your dog and use it as a frisbee

6 in most stats
5 each Str/End
Science, Barter, Speech.
No combat traits/perks.

Basically, you're an average Joe/Joanne from Pre-War. Nightmare mode: RP as if you still think you're in the 21st Century.

It says "Holla Forums" right in the URL.

It's impossible. The dialogue is too limiting and the removal of the skill system fucks any semblance of character progression or specialization. Whatever idiot decided that shit like lockpicking should be locked to level gated perks needs to be shot.
Toddout 4 is not for roleplaying, it's a shoot-and-loot game at best, and a shitty survival game at worst. The only good parts of the game are as follows:

What will it take for either the BO or his useless volunteers to actually do their fucking jobs and put a stop to this viral marketing?