Umbrella Corps is only a dollar on the humble bundle at the moment. I thought this game looked like ass...

Umbrella Corps is only a dollar on the humble bundle at the moment. I thought this game looked like ass, but after playing it I have to say that I had some fun, here are some pros and cons

It really isn't as bad as journalists and youtubers made it out to be, but it's definitely not good enough to last for the normal price Capcom is asking for it. It would probably have done better as a F2P title, but for 30 dollars it's laughable.

It definitely is better than say KF2 and if you buy it you are supporting a based developer like Capcom who makes awesome titles like SFV and RE7

pretty sure you can turn the donation bar to 0 for capcom.

FIFY

I did exactly that.

Same, really it's a shame you can't choose your price considering the charity is probably something stupid.

Or rather, it's a shame you can't pay $0

It would be nice if it did. This one would actually be right at home as a local deathmatch game.

Pick some non-nigger charity.
I picked some snake protection group from Arizona.

You're doing God's work, user. One day the snakes will repay you greatly.

I'm getting sad this game is gonna die soon. The way they did the symbols at the beginning of a match that lets you strategize really quick is nice. Maybe capcom will heavily discount it after the humble bundle.

Waiting for a match to start is shit though and I don't think bots are going to get implemented at this point.

Since we're discussing terrible RE games, can someone fill me in on Operation: Racoon City? Is it worth trying at all, or should I stick to the mercenaries/raid mode in the mainline titles, instead?

Anything is good with friends, but if you're playing alone I'd stay away from it. I remember it being super clunky and in general just not very fun.

One day, Lamias will be real, and on that day hot snake pussy will belong to those that preserved the snakes of today.

I always choose an animal related one. Fuck people.

Niggers aren't people

I didn't say ALL animals.

Anyone here actually going to PLAY it?

Fuck's sake, I can't get a single match going. The most I gather is 3 people, then one or both eventually fuck off. Glad I only paid a dollar for this, but still. It seems like it'd be fun.

Watch a (((game journalist))) who cares nothing about RE play the game.

that price is 34$ too much for me
>caring about the game so overwhelmingly bad that people thought (actual spoiler) Wesker being alive was an accidential trailer leak but it's actually the stinger ending to this shit game for getting 100% completion but literally nobody saw it because

also for the PC port, it has baked-in positive and negative mouse acceleration, and runs like absolute dogshit as expected of a lazily made unity game

Any idea where I can maybe argh it? Igg games seems to be out of luck.

Buy it you silly goose

Don't Lickers have sensitive hearing? Flashbangs also go bang (it's in the name) and cause tinnitus which would be very disorienting for an organism that relies on audio for hunting and navigation.

But why would I pay so much for a game that was half finished? I'm genuinely interested in Capcom doing more multiplayer RE games (Preferably similar to Outbreak) but it's not worth the price of admission or even support.

Huh, I almost forgot about that game and didn't know that it was out already.

That's retarded.

Cold snek pussy that needs your love to warm herself.

Take your crap taste elsewhere, Adolf

Not adding up, my man. And I doubt they've done anything to make it less shit than at release.

Is English a third language for you or something? I was pointing out how stupid his statement was. "I want them to make more, but the last thing I'll do is support the company. So why isn't Capcom making more?"

I don't have an issue with any Capcom games, I think they're a fairly solid company just with a few hiccups in their track record, like making a game with permanent saves so that you can't replay the content.

The Resident Evil Fanbase has been filled with the worst type of cancer since the very start.
Nitpicky faggots who don't support what they like. If more people supported Outbreak over RE4, things would be vastly different.
Suffering.

This is a company that thought selling endings was a good idea.
This is a company that believes outsourcing all of it's money making franchises to Canadians is a good idea.
This is the company that started the whole " sell the update as a new game" bullshit AND as of late is mocking it themselves, meanwhile the Capcucks are eating it up like it's in good humor. They're mocking YOU , you stupid fucks.
This is a company that will repackage the same game 11 times at different prices and Capcucks will buy it every-time.
This is a company that will shit over years of development because of retro nostaliga.

Essentially, everything people shit on EA for doing - Capcom has done it before them and has done it worse. At the end of the day, I still can't even understand why people hate EA so goddamn much when Namco, Capcom and Nintendo have done worse.
I mean I know why they hate EA but damn, it's like hanging a shoplifter and then having their body drawn and quartered - - when the bootlegger is walking into your store ,taking your real inventory off the shelves and putting their shit in it's place.

This isn't just bad shilling this is outright lying shilling. This game is deader than battleborn, is poorly designed and runs like shit.
I sincerely hope you are a paid shill because the alternative is to fucking pathetic to contemplate.

Unless laser sights are on every weapon right from the start then you are fucking retarded.

Operation Raccoon City had a terrible, bowelshattering tutorial. But the game itself was decent, especially with friends.

But user, an imageboard's economy is based off brownie points you get by 1) shitting on everything but the clickbait top 10's and 2) harass anyone who doesn't toe the line.

How dare you like any game but REmake, Deus Ex and System Shock 2?

I'm not sure if you're merely joking, or are an actual shill.

Is it like Operation Racoon City? I liked that gameplay.

They should've made another Operation Raccoon City instead of this cheap multiplayer game.

It's a pretty good co-op game in the RE universe. You can do the story mode alone but it's better with a full squad.

ew

Your post actually convinced me to pirate and play it. You can definitely feel the touch of the RE2 & 3 developers, but man oh man am I putting up with a lot.

I don't remember that many issues. From what I recall the ally AI was sufficient.

I can promise you it is definitely not good. I've had several occasions where my team has just run out in the open to die. Also, they don't really take care of each other in to many useful ways.

And they are definitely not afraid to run right in front of where you are shooting, taking your items, and your cover.

Here I'll spoil the only canon thing in this game

Albert Wesker is still alive and Alex Wesker is a women

Yes. In RE2 you can walk by lickers and they won't attack, unless they wander near you and bump in to you. You typically only find them in narrow passageways, so they can easily do it.

Can't argue with that logic.

i get paid friday and am going to pick up the $7.29 bundle so i can get the resident evils along with it. i'll be playing it with you faglords then

who?

Though they made him gay after the fact for brownie points

oh the good guys were forgettable imo

vector was my boy i was worried they woul queeritize my gas mask bro

Surely the animal charity ones are not cultural maxist right?

Defending RE: SOCOM edition with hamfisted shit from the Anderson movies, bet you enjoyed that final boss fight against Leon that happens within their minds or the OC DONUT STEEL US Spec Ops team with no personality. And there's so many fucking things wrong with your bullshit defense, like Jill meeting the OC Spec Ops but not asking for their help against Nemesis nor an evac from the city, or retarded it was to see Leon and Claire, a rookie cop and civie going all gung ho at the end, or that Railgun shit when Delta didn't get help to clear the Spec Ops with those T-103 Tyrants, all 5 of them nor do you see corpses. Doesn't help when the whole fucking game plays it like Gears of War with ammo everywhere and gunplay as pretty fucking hit and miss, even RE6 had better gameplay. No one could salvage this turd when most of the shit in it had more plotholes and terrible design than what you're trying to shill.