Really, a woman hacker? and shes suppose to be the "best" choice between a white guy? That's so lame

Really, a woman hacker? and shes suppose to be the "best" choice between a white guy? That's so lame.

I'd rather talk about the JUST look of the second dude.

haha yeah.

I wanna fuck paige

It's always woman hackers because it's even more unrealistic to have women out in the field

If you take her you make the least amount from the heists.

I don't want to do a messy job, especially for something this shady.

Only thing women should hack on is on my dick.

Get the faggot hipster dude from not-facebook. He takes the least and becomes the best by the end.

Yeah, i wasn't going to use the her because of how shameless of a propaganda piece it is.

the lifeinvader office was actually funny, because it was meant to be an over the top send-up of sanfran startups but it's just a documentary of one

It's a spic

but isn't a girl hacker the head of 3dm?

Maybe they should have made her chinese to fit

In what way?

You misread it, she's giving heads to 3dm

Yes, that wouldn't have been so shoehorned and obvious. It just jumped out at me after doing the mission where they make fun of a liberal game dev company.

Spanish people are white.

Yes, and where their WHOLE team failed to beat Denuvo, one drunk slav not only took Denuvo down, but made a program to take it down, so he could get back to drinking and squatting. And he did it in a fraction of the time they did.

Didn't she go on record in obvious shill articles to say that "Denuvo cant be cracked, dont even try".

Last time China had a woman in charge they got buttfucked by pretty much everyone.

They're white when it suits the narrative. Remember Zimmerman was white :^)

So it's ok when japan do it?

That girl has autism, pretty much comes with the territory.

No.

What the fuck are these two things?

Those are called weeaboos. It happens when a man is raised by consuming japanese garbage.

Yep everything checks out.

The speedrunning community.

Can someone capable webm this please?

At least she's a qt.

It's okay when it's done for the purpose of fapping. Sadly, Western developers think female characters are there to "empower" women.

The actual best hacker in the game is the one you recruit from the Lifeinvader mission, he starts out bad statistically and on paper, but that shit's actually a ruse, he'll never fail at his job, never get people killed, and takes a tiny 4 percent cut every time.

The thing is, since the actual game stats and outcomes of missions are static, if you take Rickie with you, who is guaranteed to do the job well anyway, you'll make the most money out of every heist.

Japan even does masculine women correctly.

The Japanese hacker girl will likely be adorable thrown in, like you say, for fapbait. The western version is going to go all STRONK WYMYN DON'T NEED NO MAN on you out the gate

Programming is one of the few things women can compete in, which is why you hear so much about them. Kind of like how women can make really good assassins, which they're lauded for, but make shit soldiers.

*which is why their prevalence is so overblown and fellated

Except they can't … which is actually why you hear so much about them. Never let reality get in the way of a good narrative.

It's amazing that this is considered "cool" to certain people, being a fat unattractive and ambiguous woman creature, i can't even image their wretched existence lol.

Just go to Holla Forums and you can see it unfolding right before your eyes.

Which one was this?

I have a hard time understanding that leftpol isn't satire

Empress Dowager Cixi.

The really hilarious part is that leftists will try their hardest to portray this dumb cunt as some kind of visionary leader that wanted to push China into modernity, when in fact she did everything in her power to guarantee the country would end a cesspit.

Leftists seem to think they can spite us by transcending our parodies of them.

I don't see the issue here.

Go away Holla Forums

I don't follow this stuff, but seriously? The power of cheeki breeki never fails to amuse

Yes. And then Baldman happened.

DEGENERATE.

Jesus Christ

Unsurprising, especially for empresses. They only ever seem to fuck things up. Even in the late han, empress he constantly fucked over her brother He jin, helping the eunechs at the start of the three kingdoms period and the fall of the han.

Put your moobs in a mumu and you're a lady, shitlord

Straight and proud.

History is full of reminders that you should not put women in charge.

Europe in its current stage is one of those, plus a reminder that you shouldn't allow them to vote.

Funny thing that I know a hacker girl IRL, and she's fit.
She's also the only woman I have ever met that uses her brain.
She made it big and she's now the manager of a central hub of the national ISP

Yeah, Baldman. And he's been cracking em now in the first week. IIRC tekken 7 was not only cracked, but all of its subsequent patches. Funny to watch.

true that.

SPANIARDS are white (used to be, anyways)
Beaners and wetbacks are not

what did the bread original have written on it's wrapper?

That sounds like a horrible job

WHITE

im not kidding.

I wonder if he'll ever get around to cracking the ROTK XIII expansion.

Except for the times you have to be laying down fibre, where you can expect a hole full of stagnant water, dead rats and all sorts of disgusting shit, it isn't that bad.

It's also a reminder that they should not be allowed outside the house

Or to drive cars

gamergators BTFO ;)

or to vote.

you know what? muslims have the right idea when it comes to women. If only we could combine the cultures to create a new one with the good of each- OH WAIT

Or to do anything that doesn't involve taking care of children, cooking, cleaning, etc. for that matter

Someone already mentioned that one, dingus

Must of gotten her hacking degree online.

Muslims have a problem with poligamy, because when 1 guy can have 4 wives, that leaves 3 guys really fucking angry, and even as they conquest foreign lands the same issue will resurface.

What's happening with the muslim migration is quite literally, a beta uprising.
Undesirable muslim wojaks go out to rape stacies the fact the west has hardly any men, only spineless eunuchs doesn't help either.

nah racemixing always combines the worst traits with the worst traits.

he didn't mean racemixing but Hegelian dialectics.

I like hapa girls.

I'm so sad that they didn't add a skateboard in this game, have any of you found a good skate board mod, all the ones i've found are kind of shit.

No they don't. Just set the standards you want for something across the board and hold people to it. Casting a blanket over entire groups is pants on head retarded.

yes they do.

no vote, no driving, no age of consent, they are inferior to men in every way as far as civic rights go, and are not allowed positions of leadership. that IS the right way to deal with women

yeah, that worked wonderful for western civilization huh? look at all those loving, loyal housewifes raising their one husbands children.

that was a joke post user, i dont want racemixing, i want christiandom without womens rights or age of consent.

Considering they're the ones conquering us, instead of the other way around, despite all our technological, industrial and military superiority proves they have the right of it.

why

Because everybody is a copy of everyone else….

Thing is we aren't using that technological, industrial, or military superiority. It's as if we were both put into a boxing match, but a jew tied our hands behind out backs.

Way to out yourself as a pedo degenerate you massve fucking faggot. You realize that there was no age of concent because women weren't free to fuck around in the first place, right? The only way to get a woman was either through marriage or prostitution and marriage only ever went through if you had the permission of said woman's parents.

So… this isn't a GTA thread?

Women are the ultimate traitors.

No it's a fake D&C goon astroturf thread where they pretend to be both sides of an argument to push feminism.

and this is why you will never stand a chance against marxism

Ah, I see.

I wanted to talk about GTA RP and how it is.

It's shit. Now that we have that out of the way we can go back to what we were doing.

Fuck off goon.

Lenny is easily the worst part in a game with pretty much no redeeming qualities.

Also to clarify they are using some pretty advanced mindfuckery here, by trying to create a false dichotomy of pedo/feminist, thus very subtly persuading people disgusted by pedoshit to turn to feminism and people who hate femishits to support pedophilia, the advancement of which is also on the sjw agenda.
This whole thing being done through a false-flag Holla Forums OP which is intending to drive a divide between the Holla Forums and Holla Forums userbase, making expressing Holla Forums opinions on Holla Forums a bannable offence.

not what i said, but keep being an angry retard making assumptions, you still stand no chance against marxism because your logic is an oxymoron.

I wish. Board quality would go through the roof with all the r/the donald redditors being banned.

What you are trying to do is so painfully obvious.

You're not even trying anymore, goon.
KYS

whatever buddy, you keep jerking off in that box of yours and never thinking outside of it. it will do great good to you.

Said the pedophile mindslave as he desperately tried to defend his lies from being outed. After all attraction to 10 year olds is a thing that only sohpisticaed gentlemen such a yourself can experience, it is beyond plebs who think inside the box such as me.

Neck yourself pedo.

lol, says the Holla Forumstard screaming at the top of his lungs that someone has a different opinion. you sure are a free thinker!

i'd tell you the same but it seems the mudshits are doing it for you, just a matter of time now.

keep complaining about womens rights while simultaneously defending them, im sure someone will eventually make something out of the jumbled mess that is your ideology, and then laugh at it.

Now kids can be jailbait, fuck for money and then sue for reparations, because government is the best daddy.

Lucky me, I hate both.

There we go, you finally outed yourself as a SJW. Good to see truth prevail. also
Sounds like you're the one who lacks quite a bit of analytical thinking here, if you're so upset that people have opinions differing from yours and actually dare to express them and argue for them. What a bunch of closed minded fools are they for having their own opinions! I am obviously right and whatever I say is holy gospel that you plebs better heed or i'll cry and moan because people mock me for being a sick piece of shit in denial about it.

To bad that nobody is saging in this thread.

They could have given another role for players in this stagnant, shitty fucking game. But no, the target demographic would rather be the shooty car man.

Never seen this one before. Interesting…

age of consent should be no lower than 14,which is around when a womans body is done growing.

im not the one throwing a tantrum and crying like a child at opinions, i'm simply participating in the discussion and telling you facts.

if you defend AoC, you're defending feminism and everything it stands for, feminism BEGINS at AoC. its literally the basis of putting pussy on a pedestal and both began at the same time at the beginning of the 19th century, and its the reason the west has no chance, because they're stuck in that infinite loop of faulty logic while the jews and brown invaders (who know how the natural order works) are abusing that opening. Hell just look at your reaction, you're acting like a total retard at merely the possibility that you might break out of the loop and face reality.

quit being a hypocrite bitch and make an argument or fuck off and get extinct like (((they))) want, posting le funny joo pictures doesn't really count as an argument.

Brainwashed drone.

Surely you can't ban Holla Forums opinions without banning Holla Forums opinions, though. Otherwise people will just spam bait.

Age of consent should be parents choice, unless they're clinically insane.
Reminded that both UN human rights and child rights are a totalitarian play to take away chilren from normal families as civilization normalizes pathologies like pedophilia or homosexuality while people like Joseph Kony or any other King Obongo/Richard Mogabe has his army of child soldiers unharmed

Holy shit, nice ID, but seriously, if you want to convince im wrong, go ahead and tell me why im wrong.

Women exist solely for sexual pleasure and childbirth. No particular age is necessary for them to please cock.

Here we go again, You're still trying to drag this into the feminist vs pedo territory oh so desperately because that's what your shill manual tells you to do, but I won't bite. All I have too say is that your dichotomy is false and you are advancing both at the expense of the quality of this board. Since I have seen you shits push this garbage before I can safely make the conlusion that this is an organized effort and thus also say that you either fell for the shill's drivel or are a shill yourself.

Go away diaperfuck.

isnt there also arab hacker girl in that game?

Stay enslaved to your feminist overlords, drone.

I'd gas both of you given the chance.

jesus christ that is funny

DEGENERATE

I might be able to get behind this, with a softer age of consent at 12 or 13, and the requirement for parental approval gone at 18.

ok ahmed

Too bad for you that you won't and never will because your feminist rulers have taken your balls.

Only sane man more like.

If every man thought like you, we'd be bonobos.

you're right, women should have rights, vote, drive cars, be CEOs, be presidents, and still be able to win at court by correctly timing their crying emotional fits. but wait a minute….>>13005158

but you DON'T WANT THEM to Vote, drive, or be allowed outside the house, so what the fuck do you want nigger? you cannot have both ideologies. you cannot have loyal child-raising beautiful wifes and womens rights at the same time. but you insist that you're right because its the only ideology you know and you are a coward afraid of the FBI and the chris hanson meme to think that maybe your ideology is wrong.

your own fucking posts are saying TWO DIFFERENT THINGS that are completely opposite and cannot coexist.
see? this is exactly why i'm right. your logic is an oxymoron just like SJW logic of "a society free of hate under communism".

again, im all up for you voting and doing whatever you want, all im saying is stop bitching, you dug this grave and are going extinct thanks to it, now lie there and face the consequences.

I probably shouldn't have shitpost before actually posting. I don't think women should vote, because the majority of women always vote for self destructive things. I don't think women shouldn't be allowed to drive or be allowed outside, tho.

shut up cuck

In GTA 5 you're supposed to take the guys with the smallest cuts and lowest skills because by the last heist they have maxed skills and still have tiny cuts which nets you MAXIMUM DOSH

If every man thought like me then we would be far more advanced because women would have never hamstrung our society with their destructive voting habits and wasteful shortsightedness.

Really? That entire game is so lackluster I figured their stats were static through the entire thing.

oh shit he called me a cuck, i am defeated!

oh so you're just a run-of-the-mill feminist Holla Forumsack whos LARPing outside of his containment shithole.

and you had the gut to say that I was the one shitting the board, when its always you faggots who bring your political shit to a board for videogames

Holy shit, GDQ actually copyright striked the Youtub version that for making fun of the tranny.

Dude wouldn't even be hot if you set him on fire.

LISTEN MAN, i wasnt even the one who started the "women shouldnt be allowed to" chain

hmmm…What if every woman thought like you?

Technological advancement and social "progress" are tied together. Man can't progress technologically without sacrificing his freedom, his decency, his liberty, his knowledge and his beliefs. Computers don't have these things, they're cold and do not distinguish between what a man and a woman is: to the eyes of our future automated technocratic slavemasters, we're all labourers. That's why the current technocrats of flesh and blood push the equality narrative, why you see tech moguls like Gates, Bezos, Page and Zuckerberg pushing for diversity. They want a massive, countless workforce for their great-great-great grandchildren to provide them the lifeblood of the earth and their own blood as the groveling peasants get swooped up and dissected for organs by the mechanical hands of medicine.

just get out already, you outed yourself as a hypocrite on your own posts and then played it as "just a prank bro".

Ravage Feminist thread?

Ravage Feminist thread.

I'd rather buy myself a dakimakura.

just get out already, you outed yourself as a Holla Forums poster

What is nazi germany?

Short answer: No.
Long answer: Embed
Maybe if you limit mathematics and IT for women to operate exclusively in Boolean just like in sports the have lighter weights than men do
last time i checked #1 Worlds Female Chess player was 2 Elo below #100 World Male Chess player

Please make sure your opinions are associated with your identity somewhere. We wouldn't want to miss you on ropey rope day.

What happened to the daughter of the guy who decided to raise her to be a chess god?

My bet is puberty caught up to her.

We've come full circle where women in games are now unacceptable.

Either that or it's goons false-flagging.

They're acceptable, so long as they're made to please a male audience.

I was thinking of Judit Polgar, but shes beat by garry kasparov, and probably others.

From what I've heard, they seem to do that once a video gets a lot of views, also the redditors might have been involved (another "cringe compilation" video got mass downvoted).

No, she is the girlfriend of one of them and uses that fact to whore for attention.

I thought the chinese knew how to control their women.

Kill all pedokikes

P5 had some seriously shit characters and plot. That girl was just a dork meme, sadly.

>>>/reddit/

Get smoled, conner

Nope, not even close. There's a shortage of females in China due to their stupid One Child Policy so now women get to act like spoiled little shits and men can't do anything about it because she'll just move to the next penis wallet.

disgusting

The more I read about the history of computers, the more this stuff pisses me off. Males are well-represented in computers and software because they get together, show up, and do work, risking their time and assets for no pay and a small chance at fortune and glory. Women are just disinterested or retarded. They only want access to the industry now because it's secure and there's money in it.

It would be one thing if women were pushing this shit, but it's always males bullied into being ashamed of their sex, like "we" (okay, I know males prefer to be regarded as individuals, but that's just another reason males are great) did something wrong. We did nothing wrong. "We" showed up and did the job and deserve the glory. Cunts deserve the roastie rag.

Stop sucking off roasties on their periods, mad because they're bad. Stop telling lies. They've had 40 years with personal computers, originally build from rusty nails and peanut shells by males with no complaint, and women still suck. They're genetically intended to do something else, which is cold-bloodedly lie and devour men and feed the resulting energy to themselves and the next generation.

Central planning, not even once.
Women were actually encouraged to abort daughters, that of course drove up abortion rates, because nature hates imbalance.
male to female ratio is 101 males to 100 females
Aborting more females will ironically cause more pregnancies with baby girls

Blame communists and egalitarian retards, who think that equality is good in any place and between anything.

I agree with the latter half of your post, what you said is true, but the first paragraph is incorrect. Men did not gloriously risk themselves and their livelihood for 'a small chance of glory'. I will grant you that there are risks but no smart man will risk themselves like you speak of and any that have are faded into the winds of obscurity. When information tech. was in its infancy the only people who participated were hobbiests' themselves, large budgets and small, but because the genre of IT and video games itself can, generally, only be done or enjoyed by MEN.