4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite level up system in any game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The one where everything scales to your level so it doesn't matter at all.

I like the dark spire's leveling system alot, but system shock 2's object based leveling system might be the best for rpgs.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Ones where you get to pick your skills.

Finally got around to picking up a new keyboard. Went with this one. It's taking some getting used to. Also picked up Strange Brew and The Nice Guys since they were cheap.
I like being able to apply all the attribute/skill points I get when I level. Just let me take them and put them exactly where I want.

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

Got today off work which is pretty nice. Not sure what I'll do today. Watch shit on youtube and play DaS2 most likely.

Finally ordered a nicer phone for my nippon trip. Gotta set up a fancy international bank account next. Progress is going smooth.

(checked)
Nice, trips.

Why play a game if it's shit?

No work today. Saw Spider-Man. It was pretty decent. Also got a call back from this job I applied for. I go in for an interview in 2 weeks.

Idk I guess The Stick of Truth. Don't play too many RPGs.

Object based?

I always hate when a game has a perk level up system but all the perks are just stat % boosts and shit like that.

Ergonomic keyboards seem retarded to me honestly. Hows your day been user?

Holding out judgement til I beat it. Like some things better than DaS1 so far at least.

Where you have a limited amount of epx you're given throughout the game and are hidden in some spots. Being able to grind in an rpg takes alot out of it.

I'm watching Zootopia because I feel terrible after having kissed my "ex-girlfriend" today. I got my wisdom teeth taken out and there's a pain in my bottom right jaw, but there's something fucky and I'm scared.

Rogue Legacy has a good one, if you'd count that.

Ritsu here, I've decided today is the day.

My favourite level up system is the real life system.
You kil yourself and go to heaven. Trying it right now, as either way I get a better existence than I've got right now.

Oh I hate that shit. I like it when your skills actually do shit.

I do that too tbh.

Exp*

I pretty much just slept a lot after getting back with my stuff. Napped from about 1pm until 6. Then I took another nap from about midnight until 3 am.
It's pretty comfy to type on at least.

Fallout 2 did the perk system pretty well, having most of them do unique stuff like being able to see the enemies hp.

hello

Yeah I remember.

hi

I'd like to become a member of the 4 AM crew. What do I do to get started?

Whats the job for again?
You make any solid plans for your day off?

Ohhhh thats kinda weird. Seems comfy though.

How and why were you around your ex?
Is she the chink one or are you someone else?

They just do that so they can pretend to have "rpg elements"

Napped a lot myself today. Went to sleep at 11 and woke up just a bit ago. Will probably sleep another 5-6 after the thread too.

Sleep so much on my days off which is kinda comfy. Though I've been lucid dreaming on days I work because I sleep so little. Its crazy.

Shit in a shower

Whatever you do, dont avatar or namefag.

Its hard to remember what other games did perks well. I kinda liked new vegas' perks.

Why are you putting yourself through more torture user
I don't get it

Desk job at a school supply company.

Saw Spider-Man. Ate pizza. Watched Raw.

We broke up today, should've made that clear. It was technically mutual, but I really miss her. She is a lesbian but we work together and became really close. The situation is weird.

I'm someone else.

I'm a masochist.

I hate that trend nowadays. It's so annoying a lot of the time.

New Vegas is great. Wish Bethesda knew how to capture as much good from that.

I can't seem to keep a steady sleep schedule. I only napped so much today because I slept terribly the night before, and woke up early with bad heartburn. I'm the guy who has the chink ex since that got brought up in relation to someone else

The only complaint about SS2 is how the skills get way more expensive the higher in difficulty you go. I feel like it should have been static through all the difficulties instead of just limiting you on hard.

Are you that guy who got cucked by a girl?

Ehhhhh?

How goes hello user

Come back with 1000 (You)s and then we will talk.

Comfy! Good luck on that user.
I've been thinking lately how much I'd like an office job. More consistent hours. In the AC all day. Sitting all day. God sounds so nice.

Beats washing dishes at a shitty Asian restaurant for two years.

how is it going

You're also a furfag

Office jobs sound like hell to me. I need to do more than just sit at a desk all day.

Are you kidding
To me it sounds like women bitching at you 8 hours a day about you doing all their work for them
At least my job has barely any chicks

I don't mind it too much because it means I can grind.

My sleep schedule depends on how early I have to go to work the next day, and thats always different so. It'll be so nice quitting in another 4 weeks and getting to sleep as much as I want.

Yeah that seems pretty annoying. Less stats to have fun with.

I've only ever worked 2 jobs for any real amount of time and I quit both within 6 months to be NEET again tbh

Nope.

She dated my best friend (guy) then he turned out to be a giant bitch so then the girl and I became close. After that, she came out as a lesbian. Then we had feelings for each other, but they weren't sexual on her end.

I'm not but it's not like I can convince anybody here I'm not.

I didn't even have to be up early. I just knew I wouldn't sleep anymore at that point, so I played with my cat instead.

I was a NEET for 10 months once. It was fun, and then it wasn't. Kinda need money to fuel a crippling vidya addiction.

But there is also the issue of having too many cyber modules by the end and not knowing what to spend it on.

ayooo real talk monica iz gotta b mofuckin………………………………………………………………………………………ff2?

das sound comfy monica

I've seen someone in here ask for (You)s and you just give it to them for free. Are you guys really that nice?

No

das ryt

Did you tell her that she's not actually a dyke and it's the kikes fault for fucking her up

Depends on how overbearing your boss is I guess. Like if you boss is on your ass to work all the time it'd suck. If you get a lot of time to fuck around on your computer it'd be comf.

I prefer jobs where I get to work by myself all day. Don't have to deal with small talk and shit.

Just fuck the retarded leftist shit out of her user. Before its too late. Or angle for a threesome montana shiiiiiiiiiiiiiet

If you are up, you might as well enjoy it. A lot of time I wake up early and I'm like "fuck it, lets play games or something"

NEET life takes a while to get used to. After a few years you get used to not having money.

no not really

Any game where I can get MAXIMUM GAINS with lots of hardwork without getting punished for it.

I hate maxing in games where your stats don't matter and bosses can insta-gib you regardless.
And I also hate fucking games where you get greatly punished for getting retardedly strong. Jesus. I just want to remove weaklings with my fists. Why is that so wrong?

Then they patched it.

As for my life, I've never had control of it. I'm planning my halloween costume now. If I bench press 150 pounds every day until october, I can be Raoh. I actually want a costume that is just pants this year.

I doubt you'd get that in an office seeing as they are towering blocks of pointless paperwork

Everybody gets one of Ritsu's patented golden (You)s user

Can you put flamethrowers in your wrist?
Always want that in games and nothing scratches that itch

You're talking to a guy who has over 1,000 video games. Not having money is kind of not an option.

I ended up taking advantage of it by doing my shopping in the morning for once.

There is a pyro aura spell and a pyrokinesis spell. Its not a flamethrower, but its fire.

I know the struggle, yeah.

I'm not going to do that. It's in our best interests to not do that.

not if you go on the Yo ho ho discount

Nigga I ain't talkin' Steam here.

git gud faggot

Yeah thats true. Though just typing all day would be nice. So tired of standing in the sun all day.

Have you played all 1000 of them?

What you buy user?

What

You gonna be a pussy or are you going to go after what you want user?

let a nigga pipe dat ass

Not even close to what's happening in this thread.

I ain't talking steam either I'm talking general piracy

Most of them.

Psi powers. Stuff like spawing a psi wall, or psi mines, or mind control. Its not an rpg if there isnt magic spells.

The keyboard and movies I mentioned. They're good movies.

Does it even get above 100 there, I mean fuck 100 isn't that bad

Most of the anti 4am whiners have never bothered to read the thread and just take what people lie about in meta threads about us at face value.

Still theres emulators and piracy anyway. Never had a problem with games.

Thats fucking weird. Thought it was all like sciency and shit.

What movies?

90s. And I'm on black asphalt all day wearing pants and shit. Plus TN is really really humid so that doesn't help.

these ones

Yeah, its a tech based rpg, but it has psychokinetic powers too. Bringing out the power of the mind and shit.

Does anyone still have those pictures of ritsu getting fucked by phill? asking for a friend.

Never heard of tbh

Can you use both or is it more like having to choose between tech or mind?

The Nice Guys is pretty good. Parody of detective movies set in the 70s. Really funny. The other one is a very Canadian movie.

It mainly depends on which difficulty you're on. Medium you can do both a weapon and a decent amount of psi spells, or impossible where you have to commit to psi or weapons.

Canadian stuff can be kinda comfy sometimes. Shame its a dead country now.

Weeeeew. Hard mode sounds so shit.

I'll be a pussy, I guess.

It is. Medium it takes i think 10 cyber modules to get a skill to level 1, but on impossible its like 20. Considering you only get like 8 per objective at the start, you level way too slow to make the game any fun.

I don't know if you heard, but our government just went around everybody's backs to give $10 million in taxpayer money to a convicted terrorist. Forget preventing terrorism, I guess we want to fund it now.

Gotta be the polar opposite of the usa, even if it means the destruction of the entire country.

Whats stopping you from love user?

Hate shit like that in games so mch.

Who what

Yeah, the enemies are exactly the same in all difficulties. Literally the only changes are the price increase on skills and lower health. Its one of those cases where lower difficulties are more fun.

Especially if it means that.

Omar Khadr. He killed a US soldier a long time ago and his family were known to fund al-qaeda. He was sent to gitmo so our govt decided he needed 10 million dollars.

i ain't coppin no mo maple syrup till ya'l apologize

I honestly sometimes wonder what your country is trying to do, but then i remember its run by (((them))) and commies, so i know exactly what they're trying to do.

Guess I'll be playing on easy if I ever do then
Which just feels weird

Weeew. Why wasn't he hanged

While I'm shaming myself in a thread full of Holla Forumsirgins, would it be worth getting a PS4 if I were to get games like Destiny 2, Far Cry 5, Overwatch, Bloodborne, etc.? Mainly normalfag shit I know you faggots wouldn't approve of.

Well, we both leave for school in about a month.

It shouldn't be hard to get an apology from Trudeau, he's such a simpering cuck.

We don't do the death penalty and Obongo snuck him out of the US about 5 years ago.

Easy is too easy, medium has the right balance.

well 2 of dem shits is only worth it if you gonna pay fo da ps4 net shit regularly. so…if dat extra piff worth it 2 you

hmmmmmmmmmmm
dasryt

Gets humid when it's summer here
Plus how cold does it get

why

And that means theres no reason not to try to banger at least once. You are going to grow distant anyways.

Of course that happened. So glad we got Trump now.

But muh skills

You get so many cyber modules in medium there isnt any worry at all. You can get standard 6 by deck 5 easy.

I can only hope Trudeau doesn't win re-election so that there's still a country here by the time I have kids. He can still do a lot of damage between now and the election, though.

Come down here. You probably wont be lynched for being white. Probably.

English, please?

I don't really want to, she's too close of a friend for me to try to bang. Plus circumstances means she and I might not see each other outside of work.

Because I'm a normalfag, plus I don't want to do the gaming PC deal in college.

At least get something like Yakuza.

Rule of Charisma
Judeau has it in the bag

Maybe after college. If I'm still seeing the girl I'm with now I'll bring her with me so we can produce lots of white children and hopefully not get culturally enriched.

Atleast i still have guns and cars to love.

"Leveling Up" is kinda out dated. I prefer the more manual approach of Armored Core For Answer, where the level up is achieved through buying new weapons and parts and testing them vigorously.

Gun will never leave you user

Get better taste faggot.

What do

Oooohhh
What other games you like besides SS2 user?

Does they get 6 years up there too?

Hope you ain't a virgin brah

Shit user that sucks. Shit always seems to pile up like that in life. Hope you find some way to relax.

For answer is one of my top 5 favorite games user. Great taste.
Hows your day going?

If you havent married and impregnated that girl in 7 months, it probably wasnt a stable relationship in the first place.

Elections are every 4 years. Next one is in late 2019, I think.

Pretty sure their election is in 2019

hours monica

Mainly dungeon crawlers, puzzle games, rpgs, and point and click horror games. Of course, i have such obscure tastes barely anything i like comes out anymore. grimoire still isnt released

minitz u mean

Also playing some Fallout 4 and building a comfy underground city in Vault 88.

Shots 79 and 80 are a rough design of the living quarters I've going to have all over the walls of the main chamber.

Shots 81 and 82 are two stores.

Welp RIP user

I sorta know how that feels. I have really picky tastes and so very few games scratch the itch that I'm looking for.

shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

RIP me.

I am.

Bretty gud. Been looking for a job trying to get something easy so my melted ass hands can heal. My buddy was supposed to show me the basics of how to rig up animation in blender today but we were both tired so we just fucked around and played Gal Civ 3

Of course, i'll play other stuff, but other games never suck me in as much as a really good puzzle game with a podcast in the background. if you ever get the chance, the hexcells trilogy is amazing

You sound like a twitch chat fag. Why are you even on here. summer, thats why

Little clothing store

You'll never get laid if you never take your chances user

What kinda stuff you going to make in it?

I'm not big on puzzles honestly. I really really hate using guides in games and feels like if you get stuck in a puzzle game theres no other option.

Figuring out the weak point in a puzzle is a dopamine overload though.

And some shots of the Welcome sign.

Robots and sheeit. If I'm going to make my own Armored Core But Not Armored Core game I have to start somewhere.

Can't get a game dev team put together if I'm just a voice actor after all.

For you

I've always wanted to make a not armored core game. Especially with similar speeds to for answer because so few games do it for me in that regard.

Being a writefag is tough, since pretty much every outlet to write for is pozzed as fuck. Cant write for a vidya reveiw site, cant write for a game.

Night

My plan is to basically make Armored Core Verdict Day but with For Answer's style, and Gundam IBO's focus on melee combat.

i.e. robots can jump and hover but can't fly, unless they install a Flight backpack which lets them fly for an extended period but is really susceptible to the weight of the craft.

Cya next time user

Yeah I can do writefagging too, like explain in detail exactly how a mechanic would work and how it would be performed in game

Or do you mean like writing articles about stuff

I'm really falling in love with Liquid Drum N Bass

Would be perfect for a chill giant robot fighting game.

I fucking love the whole aerial stuff so I'd go in the opposite direction and make it almost entirely in the air myself. Adding that 3rd dimension to movement really adds to the fun in my opinion.

True, but trying to smash someone with a battleaxe is a lot harder if they can fly away forever.

Just need good thrust mechanics. Big fan of DBZ games and they never really have that problem.

I've always thought I'd focus more on the melee side too if I designed a game like that. Mainly because I love said DBZ fighters so it'd be a nice mix of the two.

Oh also. If someone uses one of those flying backpack things. Hows the melee ground guy ever supposed to hit him?

True user.

Play vidya and smoke till i sleep.

Thanks user, i am sure i will find something.

Most of the game is going to take place in an urban environment (A massive underground city with an artificial sun)

So you could hop up on a building and whack em, or bombard them with one of your 20 fucking ranged weapons.

Which is another thing i want to do. Slots for weapons on fucking everything. Have a gun in your hand, and then a grenade launcher on the wrist, missile pod on the upper arm, and a rocket launcher on the top of the shoulder. Laser cannons on the upper back, and extra thrusters on the lower back, folding railguns on the hips, missile pods on the sides of the calves, a minigun in the torso, a pulse cannon in the head, and a battleaxe in a sheath on your thigh. Go full fucking Gundam SEED on their asses.

You get it user. Wanted all kinds of weapons on mine too. At the very least, one in each hand, one on each wrist, shoulders too. Plus special body pieces with ones built in.

The more shit you can put on your mech the better imo

What games you playing?

It all depends on the parts you use.
You start off with a shitty 1st gen piece of crap for a mech but the next one you unlock/are able to purchase will have every weapon slot available to showcase this feature.

but then you have to buy each weapon. Good luck lad.

Set up weapon groups similar to Chomehounds or Another Century's Episode. So you can rapidly fire fucking everything while spamming the group switch button

My idea idea was more to have slots available based on weapon stats. Want something with great armor stats or really ultra light? Well no slots for you. Want to be able to carry more slots? Well gotta sacrifice some stats for that.

err meant based on armor stats.

Rising storm 2, rule the waves, mortal kombat and arma 3