Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/585910/Wild_Guns_Reloaded/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

UMPH
30 bucks though

It's still cheaper than what the original SNES version is going for nowadays

I guess I will wait for the gog sale

Support for higher res and multi is good enough
30 bucks is a fucking robbery though, 20 would be stretching it.

I've had it on PC for nearly 20 years.

Isn't it just something you can emulate on mame? I'm fairly sure I plated this or something extremely similar.

I read it as "Wild Arms" and got all excited, what a bummer.

You mean for free as a ROM?

Don't worry user, its happening right after Ape Escape

the mame version probably runs better too

Tangentally related question: Which do you think is worse- A shit sequel, or a shit "HD version" remake?

They overhauled the game. It has 4 player co-op and shit now.

store.steampowered.com/app/585910/Wild_Guns_Reloaded/
It's out

That's more like it.

Both are bad. Though it is easier to forget that an HD versiomnever existed. But, both can lead to some suits saying

fucking landlubbers

Meh, I'll give it whirl

It was originally a SNES game, mate
And it's not the same game, new stages were added, two new characters with their own shooting styles, and existing stages were retouched graphically and gameplay-wise

They added a feminist landwhale character.

Bruh, it a complete overhaul with a fuck load of new content. If you want to pirate it; pirate it. Just don't try to make excuses for yourself.

That hurls grenades

She's not fat, just thicc

you're the one defending paying for a "remaster" of a 25 year old game , who's making excuses again?

>>>/4chan/

Do explain.

Neat, I loved the SNES version.

didn't i already tell you to fuck off back to >>>/4chan/ nigger?

Ok Holla Forums, explain to me what this shit is and why I should care. I'm looking for new games to branch into.

At least my kink isn't illegal.

I'm only asking you to explain yourself.

It's a shooting gallery/light gun-like game in a Western Steampunk setting where you blow dozens of bad guys away while dodging bullets, dynamite, and giant robots. Kind of like playing a third-person shooter where you can only move up, left and right. It's pretty solid shooting gameplay by the guys who made one of the best beat 'em ups for the SNES (The Ninja Warriors Again), and the stages themselves have a good attention to detail. Can be played in 4-player co-op for maximum carnage as well.

Does it have mouse support or you control the gun with the keyboard ?

She's got Robo Arms and is using grenades to keep her hair up, I don't have a problem with her.

>>>/cuckchan/

Sounds decent.. I'm guessing it's some kind of retro game though, not actually an old release? I could probably get a few hours of fun out of this for sure.

No mouse aiming, else the game would be too easy.

It's a remaster of an old game with more content.

Legit shills. No one else would excuse SJW pandering.

Get this, the devs added an obese tumbrlina to a SNES game port.

Disappointed. That's the obvious third character for a game like this.

We have IDs here, cuck. You'll have better luck shilling your shit game on reddit.

You'll need to talk about chem trails, vaccines causing autism, and the earth being flat to fit in with Holla Forums.

user, why isn't she wearing a dress?

Just emulate, user.

DRAWN anime schoolchildren. Guess you live in Bongistan or Cuckadeauleand if you get in hot water for them.

Cant handle different body types?

Coincidentally, those are majority white countries. Please stay in Europe.

Her design seems out of place.

FUCKING DISGUSTING! How did SJWs get this added to the game?

You reek of a faggot goon trying to fish for screenshots.

You're trying to hard.

Why do people say it's $30 when it's $20? It's $15 until the 18th if you're willing to use Steam.

Because the thread started before the price was revealed and the only available price at the time was 30 bucks.

You're just a cishet white male ;))))

15 bucks with the 25% off sale is fine. 20 is too much. How many new stages did they add in the remaster?

Pirate it then you fucking braindead mongoloid

2 stages

Hey kid wanna pirate some drugs VIDEO GAMES
#!E3JzFTwB!ZdIYz_6rSQD5tlbnFVsFwCdn-aZeDhB6mbTNlTM39Fk

That's too bad you're just gonna have to write that guy off as loss. Still, there plenty of more goyim on Holla Forums to sell. Can't shill them all i guess :'^)

And sold like shit.

Hi Cody

She seems like the kind of person that makes gadgets and shit for fun. It's a common nip archetype so it's not that bad to be honest.

Doris is a landwhale, but in a cute and sexy way.

I know right? Whats up with that dog riding a flying bot?

I think the dog is kind of lame.

They could've put some mexican or injun dude.

Fucking this. The dog looks more out of place than the mother from EO4 that saves your game.

The dog is fine, it reminds me of cowboy bebop oddly enough.

I just started playing an hour ago this game is Fucking awesome.

Nice webbum user

Bet she has a great backstory! Hope she shows that big girls can be strong AND smart and fast!

That's not even extra thick, that's perfection. How can you even say that's tumblr? If it was tumblr pandering, she'd be like that NotHeavy woman from Overwatch which hits all the marks, or she'd be a butch dyke. Just look at her and tell me she wasn't made by someone who wanted to diversify the cast in a good way.
Where's the tasteful art?????

user I understand your tastes and see where you're coming from, but that is definitely a Tumblr expy

She's a fat ugly fuck and if you're attracted to her then your genes are defective. Don't breed.

Would probably take her three packs of niggers just to pick up enough cotton for it.

Nah, the dog is a fine addition. I guess they went for the strongfat woman because adding a spic would make him look too similar to Clint.

I don't see it. Told ya, I can see it with Overwatch and a bunch of other terrible games like Indivisible, but I'm willing to believe they added her just cause they could.
I'm still not going to buy a game I can run on mame

Oh, and you're allowed to shit another worthless mouthbreather out of your wifes cunt?

You mean his wife's son's cunt

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

When your genes are defective you've got a responsibility to keep them out of the pool, friendo

GRIMOIRE

I played this with some friends last night. We did some 4 player co-op, but there were five of us, so we had to pass and play. Here are some of my thoughts:

My friends would eat up all of the lives because they've never played this before, they'd all die during the first boss, leaving me with no lives, I beat the boss, and can't progress much further because they sucked up all of the lives. This was a terrible decision in general. They should have had each individual have their own lives pool and give some fucking continues. There are virtually no new releases for local multiplayer, and here's a prime example of a game perfect for it, and they really punish you for trying to enjoy it.

Holy shit, they actualy know
Thanks for the info user, did not know this.
Ever tried to play SonSon with a casual?
You don't know pain