Dragon Ball Z Fighter

Dragon Ball Z Fighter
How does Holla Forums think new Dragon Ball Z game announced look? I think it looks cool but idk if it deserves This much hype.

Respond to my God damned thread you Jews I'm bored as fuck

It's 2am user let me sleep in peace, ill reply tomorrow

ok..

If it can make current year arcsys leave guilty gear alone, I'll take it.

The only thing I like about fighting games are flashy supers and well-animated stage backgrounds with easter eggs. The games themselves are all relatively uninteresting.

Its 2am where i am too but my sleep schedule is fucked so im good.

Im more of a fan of the original dragonball than DBZ but the game still looks pretty cool. I heard that it has MvC type gameplay and i fucking hate that game. Certain mechanics from there such as walking backwards to block is retarded. I played and liked budokai2 though.

I also dont like 2d fighting games in general

It took me a while to make that post i guess.

The fact that MVCI looks like its going to be complete trash has made a lot of people look to DBZF as the savior.
Also people have wanted a proper 2d dbz fighting game for years.

I played it at Anime Expo recently. Feels like a simpler Arcana Heart with assists and easy to string combos. I hope it has more depth to it than what is currently presented. But it still does look like a fun game I could play for a while.

You're right. It's more of a reaction to MvCI and people wanting to laugh at Capcom fans. Most of the people excited, who haven't played fighters, will call it shit and quit once they get their ass beat hard enough by a button masher or a competent player.

It's time for the internet multiplayer meme to die. Vidya was better when you got your friends together on a couch with you and played locally, or went to arcades.
Maybe if people weren't allowed to have solo entertainment within their own homes, the good times could come back again.

Pretty much this.

Arcades would probably still be popular if most public locations and malls weren't filled with niggers and other such trash.

This is true. Unfortunately niggers are the biggest fighting game consumers out there, which is why the genre has been consistently dumbed down with each new major release. Adding the common nigger's ironic obsession with dbz on top of that is a perfect recipe for autismo gulash.

This. Im tired of the shitty casual budokai/xenoverse ""fighters""

Remove toriyama's fugly art style and maybe, just maybe, I'll give it a pirate.

The game is called "Dragon Ball FighterZ" exactly as written. Get it right you faggot.

I don't give a shit about DBZ or the game itself, but if it finally gets niggers to stop riding Marvel vs Capcom's dick I welcome it.

Wasted dubs.

It's barely even Toriyama's art style any more, It's pretty much Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru's artstyle now. Also fuck off with this shitty meme and promptly kill yourself.

Posting something from the time when he was good only adds insult to the injury.
DBZ was a mistake.

I don't care if it's him, or they're emulating him. It looks like dogshit.

It's literally the same as its always shit you filthy nigger. His art style barely changed in 30 years. The only difference between now and the 80's is he doesn't draw muscles quite as big.

You're fucking blind.

I hate to play devil's advocate, but it sure as shit has gone through a massive change over the years.

Kill yourself my man.

Not really. Look to these meme series for actual massive changes.Toriyama is pretty consistent.

Literally the only change is that he draws the bottom of the eyes as a sharp line instead of a curve. And he forgot how to draw faces and 92 and again in 94 and 05.

The 04 and 13 stuff is just fancy coloring.

… How did Z leave so many good things behind. Ball is like some Really good kung fu fever dream with this whole adventure aspect and great character, Z is just sort of a super hero anime with really bad pacing. I mean, I still enjoy Z, but man was I missing out by holding off on watching DB.

at least I have it to watch now when there's a drought of good content.

Original Dragon Ball is god tier, DBZ is fucking shit.

I hate Araki so much jesus christ.

What happened with Z was too much power creep and too huge a focus on the action. Suddenly all the villains were these world-destroying alien-demons, and all the time was spent fighting them instead of going on adventures. There was a brief period where it looked like there would be a fun tournament like the old times, but it just segued into yet another alien demon plot. Toriyama had a huge opportunity, after Namek, to make Dragon Ball about exploring the galaxy, but he instead decided everything thereafter should mostly take place on Earth. It's like he forgot why Dragon Ball was fun.

I get a Hyper Dimension vibe from it. It won't have the depth of other games but it'll be pretty polished and decent.

I just think people are hyped for this because we haven't had a 2d dragonball game in a long time.

DBZ is awful, you should at least watch Dragon Ball Kai, it's more or less an abridged version with a lot of the bullshit removed.

DB was fun, it had adventure, humour, kick-ass fights that weren't just fucking charging up and throwing beams at one another, interesting characters, and the power creep was minimal, though it made sense because the main character literally grew up over the course of the series.
Then DBZ comes along and it's just one bad guy after another blowing a planet up, and everyone in the world has to stop them. And worst of all, it takes itself seriously (mostly).
The less said about DBGT the better.
DBS I never even bothered watching.

Super has a few good things, but it's mostly retarded plots, missed opportunities, inconsistencies with the original series, and dumb retcons.

It was for the sake of cheaper animation. Pretty easy to produce a show that's 90% canyons with like 3 body types total.

You realize the original is a manga, right?