rave.dj/WA1BoWlWbHqsnw
archive.is/sNwGL
pastebin.com/hKyAbUmb
rave.dj/BMkIrhznq8nzzQ
rave.dj/4DJkuzruYkglfA
rave.dj/OLUHYQe3K9VoLw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gay thread op, but look at pic related

That's what happens to threads at page 15 user. It's natural.

Fun fact: Actual DJing is pretty easy and fun to do. The real hardpart is keeping up with the latest in music and sorting the good shit from the endless mountain of trash that desperate skill lacking idiots churn out in hopes to make a quick buck.

The other hard part is affording the expensive dj gear.

i fucking love ape escape
rave.dj/Jcuho6bGyWvGMw

previous thread
web.archive.org/web/20170710170429/http://8ch.net/v/res/12704311.html
archive.8ch.net/posts.html#!v/12704311_#12704311

web.archive.org/save/http://8ch.net/v/res/13001474.html

Finding a job is not easy either, friend of mine is dj and he is stuck at a badly paying tourist hotel.

Reposting some of mine

rave.dj/b5PELmPrwFL7YA
rave.dj/2-ntdfQidMrGyA

ALBUM IS COMING TOMORROW

rave.dj/YRAA1QzPqEFH8w

This ended up better than I expected

I'll repost a few of mine

One more repost

How do I convert these into webms?

rave.dj/uzq8EFlRlHmjPQ

Right click, inspect element, pick the last mp4

Thanks dubs

You are going to like it, it will be hard to convert it to webm though:
rave.dj/PmoUl4JDF7gixw

Kino x Half life 2 (Triage at Dawn)

I AM THE EGGMAN

That sounds bloody excellent, user.

Inspired me to do this:
rave.dj/EVO5iCfiCMQZ1A

that was indeed very decent.

Fuck. I made it sound like the original vocals (lowered pitch by 1.5%) but it's too big to upload.

You'd need an user with decent music skill to mash up both of the original songs properly IMO.

only if you want to scratch, if all you do is looping and beatmixing all you need is
- old analog 2ch mixer (for crossfading and channel eq)
- laptop (to mix with bells and whistles at least a quad core at 2.5ghz but you can do with less)
- card with two separate outputs, or use the normal output for chan 1 and an inexpensive audio usb card for chan 2, or hdmi to compatible tv to mixer for chan 2.
- free mixxx software (experiment with config options for performance/quality compromises)
- headphones (earphones ? no problem, especially if you know your tracks). One can beatmix vinyl perfectly with earphones kept at low level, noobs will feel more secure with loud cueing and they will often mess up the levels because of this.
I used mxlinux and its optional realtime kernel (any systemd-less distro is ideal), removed pulseaudio and kept alsa, loaded mixxx2.0, only problem is flac playback, 4 hour gigs in clubs no problem with wavs and mp3.

Since you probably have a laptop and a tv and earphones the only thing you need is the mixer. Looping, syncing adjustment cueing with the laptop keyboard shortcuts, while chan monitoring, xfade eq and levels are achieved with the mixer.

rave.dj/__RLanMzNdnPew

let me add, the mixer must be a dj mixer, with stereo channels and xfader.

bad news niggers, my playlist got corrupted, so you gotta wait 2 more days for me to re-organize everything.
It's all tagged now though.

You're fucking me right

hahahahahahahahahahahah, no.
foobar just crapped out on me, on top of that, I had to remove a few repeats, but actually tagging like 9 new songs doesn't take too much

Fuck it, more Half-Life
rave.dj/tCXYoh2HJYgM_g

This ended up alright but the ending is a bit abrupt

Now here's a surprisingly well working mashup
rave.dj/ry3gnJJCY3szBg

Reminder that poobar is unfinished software and its full of glitches.

kill urself

man it's a hot one

This is a classic so I decided to remake it with a twist
rave.dj/OgpHkAjBta4e5g

rave.dj/FYl4lF-sMarzqw
Persona 5- Regret
Pink Floyd- Great Gig in the Sky

rave.dj/qZe9NLFzSSM4vQ
Xenogears - Awakening
Nier: Automata - Birth of a Dream (Become as Gods)

This one is probably the best I've ever made.

rave.dj/vYHzs6-z7fI8cQ

rave.dj/SFda8Cf_UNWNgQ

rave.dj/Kowk1UYUAd7gPQ

Based. Have some big Match Jhon.

Also more Basedgod

Fuck off. Electronic music hasnt been good since the 90s. DJing is fucking worthless. You might as well just hook up your ipod/phone and hit play.

This one didn't turn out as good as I thought

Leave this place and never return.

This turned out way better than I expected.

Heed your own advice.

There is a lot of good music on Beatport.

lel, that survivor clip. Anyone happens to have the list of songs that go well with everything?

Cunt.

nigga the game is hot garbage but the OST is redeemable as long as you forget it's related to this trash.
I still feel guilty for liking the OST and not even tumblrtale has made me feel guilty for liking a good soundtrack relating to a bad game

rave.dj/5zduIkHoESM84g
I made one. Now you have to listen to it

Warning level: HELL
rave.dj/QHZaPEnrXMAsow

This shit is lit.

Most of the Hotline Miami soundtrack, notable examples are Daisuke, Miami, Dust, Run, Paris, and Hydrogen.
Death Grips songs in general, being rap heavy and having simple melodies they mesh well with anything you throw at them. Notable examples being Takyon, Get Got, and Guillotine.
Caravan Palace songs while not working with everything are notable because they mesh with a lot of vidya soundtracks.
Initial D songs mesh with a lot of shit. Running in the 90's and GAS GAS GAS make great mixes with fast paced songs.
Chris Christodoulou's music (Deadbolt and Risk of Rain) mesh with a wide variety of music, but because the soundtracks are so varied not every song meshes with everything, but the soundtrack as a whole has a song that will mesh well.
Touhou meshes well with fast paced songs.
The Binding of Isaac Original and Antibirth soundtracks mesh well with plenty of music. Rebirth doesn't mesh with anything because rebirth's ost sucks, Afterbirth has like 3 songs that mesh well.

Is there a function on rave.dj to download them as an .mp4? I've never even browsed the rave threads until today. When browsing the page source, I couldnt find the videofile either, unless im blind.

I made a couple off hand.
rave.dj/aTUTJteOFWIkRw
rave.dj/bg-mFnNjGdx1Qg

you inspect element, not source.
Inside the video class there's 2 or more source srcs, the bottom one is always the one you want.

im using the instock viewer on firefox and im not seeing that. Should I be using a different web browser for that, or download an addon or something?
Sorry for needing to be spoonfed, I feel like im wearing a rubber helmet at this point.
rave.dj/93RYvjCV7lAWpg

user click the triangle and expand the video class.

How can you be so fucking stupid to not know how to expand?

Could be a nice boss theme.

Well considering the only video I found for it on youtube relates to Bleach (the anime) I'd say it most likely is a boss theme.

I've tried about 5 mixes now and they've all been trash. *But finally have a good one, thanks memes. And think I'm just gonna post links from now on due to the ease over webming them.**

320x180

480x270

426x240

This bitch is alright for rave.dj mp4's without the need to convert them to webm:
videosmaller.com/
Easy as fuck too.

Bad start but the rest is fuckin' amazing

I-I still believe

Could some of you give this song called Lone Digger - Caravan Palace a try? I feel like it will work good with a lot of other songs. I didn't experiment much with it yet, but I have this feeling that it will work with a lot of songs. Just like smash mouth - all star and santana - smooth work very well with a lot of songs.

Christ all of these turned out significantly better than I expected

I like Carpenter Brut

he's not coming back is he

Not exactly music, but still tangentially vidya related.

Even the title's fucked up

WHAT YOU GONNA DO

WELL HE AIN'T MY BOY BUT THE BROTHER IS HEAVY

I think I found another song that goes with everything

This actually turned out well and is semi vidya related to boot.

Already posted multiple times, but not here.

As someone who loves Rob Zombie I shall test this theory.

Results seem positive

Though sometimes it wants to cut one song in to abruptly. That just kinda seems like a thing it does though.

Has anyone figured out how to make this thing get the best results? So far similar tempos don't seems to be the main factor so much as both videos being the same length.

And while I'm experimenting with it now a trick I've learned from mashup artists are to use an instrumental version of what you want and to find an acapella version of the vocals you want.

I also Tried out some other Rob Zombie songs to see if they'd work as well. I'd say stick with Dragula only.

God I suck at getting these mostly undersize, whatever.

Someone might get the Reference. Maybe.

And as a compare and contrast. Doing a remix yourself VS letting rave.dj do it.

Honestly I think I messed up in choosing the Ghost backing track, far too upbeat for Heathens. And the voice doesn't fit at all (even with me trying to bass boost and reverb the shit out it he still comes off as whiny.

rave.dj/Wrk4HOTTNbcKLQ
The WebM is done by me.

This one is not bad at all.

rave.dj/rBq3AKXNSMilNQ

why are we here just to suffer

Surprisingly its not absolutely terrible.

This stuff seems like its improved over time. Do they update rave.dj from time to time?

Posting quality shit.

I think so. I mean they have to be doing something other than changing the UI.

It's not good, but it's funny to watch lel. Just like most of the shit I did so far.

Kill me.

I need to get myself away from this place.
rave.dj/p0A6EdMn4bY6oA

first webm has no audio for some reason so I recreated it.

Beetlejuice opening credits and Bonestorm Storm from Hit and Run

I'll let this one speak for itself

this is more satisfying than it needs to be

Not mine, downloaded it from the previous thread. And yes, I really liked that one too.

HAPPENING?

Alright. I finished it. I took so long due to really shitty scheduling, extra maintenance to the data, double the music and overall lethargy. Next time won't be so bad, you'll wait like less than a month tops, especially with your help.

Now, things have changed. I was in the middle of making a guide two months ago when I realized that Jdownloader2 no longer works with rave.dj links, it's what I used to mass download videos. I can't filter through the bad videos as easily now due to it, it would take an unrealistic amount of time to do it all by myself one by one and such, adding further to that, as you're all aware, you can no longer download the videos the traditional way (at least not to my knowledge), so you'll have to install a video downloader add-on like "Flash Video
Downloader", or video "Downloader
Professional" right here-
videodownloaderpro.net/#tutorial
What's worse is that the file will be named "Mashup%2ff[XXXXXX]" by default, instead of its text based named as before. So remembering your sources is key.

I'd like future threads to be made over at >>>/v8/65 due to me being able to extent the bump limit to 751, not being afraid of when it will die due to the low activity of the board. I need to mention our Holla Forums archive doesn't work right now as well, which is yet another reason I am doing this. If a mashup you like is in a thread and is about to fall off the board, and you forget to jot it down, then you'll have one hell of a time trying to find it again once the thread is gone, it’s also easier for me to see where I left off.

Now, you're going to use poll.ly, and tell me what songs you want me to add to future albums. Be sure to include both artists and album sources included in it so others can find the original songs, see my tags for reference.
If it’s a single, then don’t worry too much, just give enough information about you want included so I can cite the sources and shave off time. It would be best if you outright converted your file to .wav or .flac and sent it over to me already tagged for maximum efficiency, use foobar or mp3tag to do it.
foobar2000.org/download
mobile.foobar2000.com/ (for phonefags)
No need to change the filename, just the tagging is enough for me. Upload with volafile or some other service, they're only small files you'll be sending me after all.

You can keep making threads here, but I won't bother checking them as often. Kudos!
It's been 4 fucking months
I need to get my shit together

it may not be efficent but the inspect element way downloads the file with it's original filename, it may not be efficent but if we're taking it slower it might be better than using a flash downloader plugin.

Whatever works

Hey, it does work
Crtl+Alt+I then.
The right click the .mp4 that is highlited, copy address, paste it and go

Yes, this DOES mean you should start putting recommendations, suggestions and the music you want in the other thread.

For example rave.dj link has Artist [X] and [¥], well. You put the artists and such in the google docs or poll.ly along with their respective link, or do the flac thing

can't you contact the jd devs and ask them to fix it?

that name lel.
One thing that I noticed is the loudness. Fuck tempo and shit like that, some songs actually sound better when speed up. In my opinion songs sound really horrible when one of them is louder than the other.

Don't mind me, just experimenting a little bit

this one's pretty good

Of course; You're still gonna have to help though ;)

Hey guys I'm fucking retarded. You can just simply tag the existing files have and want to send to me with foobar and upload them to volafile.
Check the thread. Boy am I slow.

Can you give us a short version of what we need to do? So from what I understood we need to download mp4's and upload them to mega? Is it okay if we just strip the mp3 out of the mp4? If yes how would one do that without messing up the quality lol?

And that said, what about the countless webm's that come without a rave.dj link?

Alright guys, I'm off. Take any questions you have over there and I'll answer em.

Once again, it is >>>/v8/65
>>>/v8/65
>>>/v8/65
>>>/v8/65
>>>/v8/65
>>>/v8/65
I'm outta this thread.

Everyone edits their own audios only? I thought we were supposed to download songs from this docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ebTodFfvNW1olDtWOJHhEUFiFBFYYoIvafDpqGY2n74/ and edit them.

This turned out really nice.

rave.dj/-yuMvyRn8L242A

O-oh. Okay.

rave.dj/KWsqnBhk4gIdJA

it's the same fucking song

Why are Dark Souls mixes so fun?

Alright so, here is the new mock-up cover art I made for Album #3. I made it with love. Now I wait for the eventual kind user to swoop this up and add their own magic touches to this piece and improve it. Always a pleasure.

I thought of giving these characters a small redesign (save for /vr/-tan, because the 'Retro' novelty would be gone if he was redesigned), unless I have a "/vr/ mini classic" pun and make him a Manlet. He IS in the background after all, he's snapping his finger at you over in the roof/couch there, saying 'Hey'. He would be hard to notice after being redesigned though, which would further add to the Joke actually. Now I'm contemplating it. Maybe not, he's too far.

Anyways, I gave Vivian a Pixie cut, and gave Holla Forums some muscle and a V-Neck, because I kept chuckling to myself thinking; "Holla Forums with a V-Neck, heheheh.", give his shirt a colorful pattern.
I noted how my picture wouldn't fit in a 4:3 square cover, so in the second image I decided what places each object/character would be in. I decided on having a slight extra space between the characters and the plane above for a better split between background and foreground, having a bit more open, pleasant view with less restriction compared to the original cover.

Details
Vivian has a drink in her hand, I don't know if her "Infinity" pin should be removed to replace the little umbrella in her drink with the face of /tikilounge/'s mascot, see my image, but you could just give it a generic "Infinity" sign, though, homages and cameos seem pretty cool. Vivian has an ambiguous expression on her face, she could either be tired or high, (both?) as shown by her subtle crows feet, but she's smiling!

Holla Forums-tan is spinning a record, feel free to stylize him to whatever makes the most sense to you, he could be raising his arm above it with a fire (or fire/thunder/etc-like pattern) trailing behind his arm & hand after having spun the vinyl. On his DJ Station, he has a Launchpad kit, appropriately named "Launchpad McQuack", and a toppled, opened medication container to the right, with spilled green and purple pills on the deck and a gondola wearing a colorful toy windmill hat gazing at Holla Forums-tan. Add any product names and jokes you want. Go nuts, Make it Fun.

Gilda is in the background either being literally blown away by the speaker loudness or electrocuted, take your pick.
Upper left corner, strobe lights! There are small dancing bananas all over the cover too, along with two(three?) more of the gondolas wrapped around the "Rave DJ" logo!

The reason why I'm so autistic about this, is that I want each image to tell a story, and each cover to be a different page, or chapter in the little story. Maybe Vivian is having relationship troubles with Gilda, as shown by her bruised body in the last cover, maybe that's why she's drinking here! Who knows! Deepest lore.

I'll type up my next requests once I upload this next album. I already have about 3 more requests and am in the process of drawing another mock-up pic, but I need to hold that off because it's unnecessary right now. Slow and steady wins the race. Also, knowing if anyone will even DO another cover for us is unsure. Don't wanna push it.
Posting it here for visibility.

tl;dr - artists, do whatever the hell you want to my pic.
Most importantly, remember to make it a transparent PNG.

Forgot these two.

rave.dj/CB3RR6BykNp7wA
Why does Must Die work so well with edgy Sonic songs.

who bitch this is

wut

it's nigspeak for what character is this

It's one of the mascots for /tikilounge/

fucking hell my sides

wew

Muggafukin Clownpiss.
rave.dj/nvp4NzweZjs52g

This shouldn't fucking work but it does.
Why the fuck.
blob:rave.dj/28e9a05f-c613-4bbf-82cc-99051ee336e4
Way too long to make a webm
Honestly i'm too lazy

Fixed link
rave.dj/AJqslL0Vonjylg

jesus christ

>>>/v8/65
>>>/v8/65
>>>/v8/65
web.archive.org/save/http://8ch.net/v/res/13001474.html
archive.is/SnMRt

we're like 100 posts from bumplimit, now's not the time for archives

The purpose of that link is to constantly save it. Every time that archive.org link is clicked this thread get's saved, I had to click it once too, so with my click it's 78 saves so far.
web.archive.org/web/*/http://8ch.net/v/res/13001474.html
I share that link because it's basically like setting up a autosave. I don't know what it is, but I think there are bots crawling Holla Forums automatically clicking links.

(laughter)
rave.dj/FFKiWcVWAs1oUg

Sonicvania-
rave.dj/xfGZWEM6BhzNdw

Calling From heaven (Closest to the FLAC version I have) + SMT 3: Nocturne Heretic Mansion ~Shining Heaven
rave.dj/NeARQtjdRtO0tA
Speedy.

Castlevania COM:Vampire Killer + PK:RSE Come Along
rave.dj/pBaMWgF6tFVC9w

PSG:Fallen Angel Full + Far Amp Plains Pokemon- Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky
rave.dj/ymG7spNk_km1Pw

Sonic CD:Boss Bad Future + Gametal Flying battery Zone
rave.dj/0j3Ui_1Jh-kgwQ

Age of Empires II: Smells Like Crickets, Tastes Like Chicken + Castle Damcyan
rave.dj/PPmRntAm5BcvzQ

Medal of Honour Locating Enemy positions + Persona II Innocent Sin (PSP) Maya Dies
rave.dj/nKQuXmRFERtA7w

Undertale mus_core + Biohazard Outbreak Reprise
rave.dj/5kTAjOz_mKjH8g

CV:SOTN - Death ballad + Searching (high) Bully:Scholarship edition
rave.dj/BrbYKbZ8J0EDcA

Kingdom Hearts RE: Chain of Memories - Hollow bastion + Persona - Kasugayma High - Eternal Punishment
rave.dj/xCGmmvXDO0E04A

Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone Final Boss Theme- Ygorl + Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Theme of Alexia Type II
rave.dj/3As-oEIerVh6wQ

Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone Final Boss Theme- Ygorl + Advent: One-Winged Angel - ACC Long Version
rave.dj/dTRIaRlCTo-fcg

Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone Final Boss Theme- Ygorl + International Match" - Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup
rave.dj/Bloywz7JKxDz4g

Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone Final Boss Theme- Ygorl + Vergil Theme 3 DMC 3
rave.dj/DoChWlIXtJDtkw

Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone Final Boss Theme- Ygorl + The 13th Anthology
rave.dj/7I-IrEw_xapwEA

Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone Final Boss Theme- Ygorl + Blood and Guts
rave.dj/U9uXVYTKjavaYw

Could one of you help me out with this? Trying to find a song that goes well with ocarina of time's Fire Temple, the original one.

rave.dj/kIaRdZa_Vnrugw
I was actually trying to use the PSP version of the boss theme here. Mistakes into Miracles, I guess.

this is actually a hard one. I tried rave.dj/TbI6iaugvsWbBA as a first instinct and it only sounds okay.

sounds better than everything I tried.

it's dead again, fucking shit.

damn, you were not lying.

I can still download vidoes using firefox's video download helper addon.

I can download videos through uBlock.
It's not dead but there goes my main method. I was so used to it too.

how? I must say I hate that video download helpe.

Why no one did this sooner, I have no idea.
rave.dj/nuRoCTaCMNJElg

you get your mashup, open up the logger, refresh the page and the googleapi .mp4 link that doesn't have showcase is the right one.
I really hope they don't try to obfuscate it further, I'm attributing this round of fucking downloads to tidying up their website, and it just so happening to get in their way

Is anyone other than us even using that place?

they seem to have an audience, abiet a small one. I've noticed a lot of unfunny meme mashups, and there's still the question of how the original OP found this program to begin with.

additonal problem I have with this new update is now anyone can see anyone's mashups. I liked being able to throw shit at a wall and see what sticks but now there's a mark on where I've been

I have been trying for a week now to find a song that doesn't go with hacker by death grips
I haven't even gotten close, at least last surprise and dragula occasionally didn't work this fucking song goes with everything I've thrown at it

Where'd the high quality rips go?

see

There's nothing there yet, user, and I mainly meant there's a lot of reposts in this thread

it ain't hard to make a rave nigga, try a couple before complaining

I should stop making pyre mixes

is there already a new fast way to download those clips? The current methods we have are a pain in the ass. To bad jd doesn't work

fastest method is turning on uBlock's logger and finding the mp4 when the page loads. It's not as inefficient as it seems

I should stop making hacker mixes but I have 27 of them and they're all good and I haven't found a stinker yet

Never stop user
rave.dj/-Z2Jese3WbG2SA
Can't webm too long

Wait antibirth finished it's OST?
Nice.

lel we are on page 13, this one died faster compared to previous threads. I blame this on them fixing our main download method.

I blame the shit OP honestly

What's it with rave changing shit mid-thread? I swear they lurk here and secretly hate us.

here you go user.

Well I guess they googled themselves to see what people think of them and ended up in this thread. I guess they don't want us to steal traffic or something like that.

I don't think any of the rave threads show up on Google. 8ch is still blacklisted.
Though with how the rave logo is plastered I dont think they're worried about stealing traffic. Maybe they're trying to prevent some jewtube faggot making compilation videos? But then why add the feed that shows recent raves? This service is weird but at least we can still download. Until next time

I guess they have other ways to find us then, because we get all kinds of shills here on Holla Forums. like in some of the >>>/wx/ threads. I share porn there and I had people do these copy right claims on shit I posted there.

Oy very.
What was copyrighted?
Is it hot shit?

don't really remember, but try to archive a /wx/ thread using archive.is, that place is blacklisted.

Think long and hard, the query of whether the porn was good is important.

back in -93 betrayal at krondor had the best game music ever made

remastered music is good too

careful with those

Thanks for that last webm, it really explains the issue.

rave.dj/WA1BoWlWbHqsnw

hacker goes with everything stop me

why? it's a good song, no need to stop.

what you're not seeing is the 28 and getting bigger other mixes I've made because this singular song seems to go with everything I've thrown at it.

I'm postan a classic.

HAIL SATAN

wew, I don't remember spoilering those, a mod must have done that. Very lame cerulean, very lame…
archive.is/sNwGL

pastebin.com/hKyAbUmb
pastebin.com/hKyAbUmb
pastebin.com/hKyAbUmb
pastebin.com/hKyAbUmb
Here is the new OP for the next threads, feel free to modify it, but this should be the standard.

you might want to remove the old download methods that don't work anymore.

We are on page 14, you guys archiving this? Also, someone making a new thread?

24 posts left, I just don't want to needlessly bump.

I thought threads get automatically bump locked after page 13, you know, because of the "create new thread only when the old one reaches üage 13 or 300 posts" rule

No, it's supposed to be page 13 or 700 posts.
the bump limit is 300, but you can still post until 750 posts, where the thread stops being able to be posted in.
If a thread reaches 750 posts, then it'd be unfair to say an already dying thread needs to wait until page 13, so we say page 13 or 700 posts.

Very uncool.

I just want an excuse to post something sort of related

I like the mixes but give other people some love

user there's plenty of non-death grips in this thread the fuck you smoking

rave.dj/BMkIrhznq8nzzQ

Which are?

The inspect element method, and I'm pretty sure that's it

But it works with me user!

but it doesn't anymore though, they changed it to a blob link and you can't reverse that efficiently.

he is a (1), ignore him and move on.

Give me a link you can't fetch and I'll check it out

Give me a link you can't fetch and I'll check it out

nah user, there's a new method.
I'm more referring to the fact that the inspect element method was made way more complicated and the ublock method is way faster.

rave.dj/4DJkuzruYkglfA
Can't into compressing webm's so here's the link

But it was right in front of me when I inspected element, I don't see a blob anywhere.

when I inspect element I get this
mp4 unrelated

How fucking weird. Try CRTL+F and type ".mp4"
It didn't do this to me earlier, and I mixed minutes ago!

Saving the thread with a horrible mashup.
rave.dj/OLUHYQe3K9VoLw

Final bump for visibility

last post doesn't bump, user. Threads die at 299 and nobody mentions this for some reason.
don't bake a new bread until this one slides off, and you may want to hold off either way and let people's creative juices recharge.
and make sure you use the OP

testing something in this dead ass thread