Friday the 13th Devs claim they've been doxed and received death threats after fucking up their game

Holla Forums user who got wrongfully banned by Friday the 13th devs has now apologized and is groveling like a bitch. Devs grounded him into a fine dust. Started claiming they're getting death threats and have been doxed. He's a wreck. A shadow of his former self.

Cliffs:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x7mS-bgYR5M
imgur.com/a/AnqjS
archive.fo/zS8Kd
imgur.com/a/HYmrA
archive.fo/ukJg3
archive.is/I6kT1
archive.8ch.net/posts.html#!leftypol/1537423_#1537449
youtube.com/watch?v=IxGmPtayT4M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What an exceptional faggot.

They got involved with GG? Poor bastards.

What a little bitch. The dev's deserved everything they got for being incompetent assholes.

Cool your autism, pal.

I can't understand. There's got to be another layer to this story.

The user was in the first thread we had last week when this occurred. Everyone told him to either sue them for defamation or at the very least try and get Valve involved. I knew he was a faggot from the get go and wouldn't do either.

Are they trying to get the sweet indie clique victim bux?

He's a reddit poster, you figure it out.

Possible blackmail, probably threatening to have his entire (((Steam))) account deleted if he doesn't concede and accept his defamation.

This was a halfchan cunt right? I expect better from you people.

Is this dude being blackmailed or what?

Well the lies are starting to set in since your average fag thinks he tired to rape the kid.

I'm actually more angry at the guy for being a bitch. But it's reddit so I should've expected it.
Don't really have any sympathy for the devs even if what they're saying is true regarding the dox and death threats.
This whole shitshow is entertaining but should never have happened in the first place. Fucking up is one thing and can be amended, but the devs can do no wrong and doubled down.
How hard is it to admit you fucked up?
Or better yet, why haven't the higher ups of the company got a hold of their employees and disciplined them?

What a colossal faggot.

Like every redditor, has a fetish for attention, preferrably negative so he can self flaggelate in humility Humily towards any other entity than God is fucking disgusting and you should kill yourself if you do

lol

I hope one day the penalty for having and actively using reddit is death.

That's why you don't fucking apologize, especially not to reddit who are basically a bunch of pozzed commies thanks to shadowbans and the like.

I assume the game is absolute shit/is selling poorly so they started some shit to attract themselves?

So just shut up and take it? Is that what they want to happen?
Jesus fucking christ.

Good way to spot a newfag, at least.

Is it a requirement to be lobotomized in order to make a reddit account?

groveling to authority like a typical reditor. i'm sure he's scared of getting downvotes. hope everyone involved gets slowly assraped and stabbed to death.

Maybe cuckchan, but not here. Faggot deserves everything he gets, especially if he's backing down.

Holy fuck, is this supposed to be some kind of a crypto-rage thread?
Why on earth would you ever back down and take it in the ass after some pajeets try some faggot ass powerplay on you?

I bet they threatened to delete his steam account but hey at least their precious steamwork DRM is bareley intrusive and their games can't go away.

I'm betting their player base is full of faggot 12 year olds

Cucks

Is Adam Sessler their community manager?

I always felt like an autistic retard for not having social media. If this is normal acceptable behavior from your average normalfag redditor then maybe being auts is a blessing.

OP is a faggot for introducing me to this awful new Redditfag terminology.

I really want justice to be had. These fucking cocksuckers got away with this shit and the absolute bitch of an user just had to decided to be an obedient little pathetic piece of shit and now be the punching bag.
I can't believe this dumb fuck (as well as others) can't understand that you don't succumb to these bastards. The moment you give them an inch, they'll be taking your head as well.

I have no sympathy for this "user". He should neck himself.

Are you kidding me? It's the best feeling ever, not having to care about the inane shit that goes on there.

How so? Social media is just one big marketing scam. Its reddit tier in how everything is controlled.

It's full of nothing but normalfag bullshit and 'drama'. You're better off shitposting here.

why is everyone on reddit a little bitch

Seems like a typical redditor faggot. Not really sure what you expect from a group of people incapable of not being pussified losers groveling for that sweet upvote from their equally loser peers.

I hate that trash game, pure streamer and youtube bait, overpriced as fuck for a retarded gimmick game that gets old in under the steam refund time
What a surprise the devs are massive faggots

Bottom line, social media a shit

Everyone has a price and people these days are really cheap.
I mean, fuck. Back in the day, it took a lot to buy a person.
These days, people are so willing to cut themselves.. No. Not even cut themselves. Kill themselves for a few thousand youtube views and a a couple thousand upvotes on reddit. If you want something out of them, just offer the them smallest thing you can imagine.

They probably offered him a coupon or "honorary admin" status if he backed down. Society needs a fire based cleansing.

Peer pressure and the desire for approval. It exists everywhere. No group or website is above it all and those who claim they are? Pathetic losers trying to be different when in the end they just fall in-line, albeit a different line but they're still neatly self-classified. Hell. It's how facebook, xanga, reddit, every journal spin-off, every chan after 2, instagram,etc. got started. The desire to feel accepted without catering to other groups you consider lesser than you.

No different from a random facebook, but there's no "like" , there's no symbol of cancer such as the upvote, downvote button to show approval or disapproval. Just someone replying with an image, that expresses they agree with it, or some newfag saging while citing that they disagree with it. It's just a post. Expressing their opinion. In a place where their opinion.

Sweet and simple.

I find myself posting this image way too often recently.

This.
Not sure how that makes him a faggot.

So this game's pretty much LFD with a single enemy, right? That's what it looks like and if I'm right then there's no surprise the playerbase has no standards or dignity.

The dude genuinely thinks that the dev(s) got doxxed, I don't know enough about the situation to say if they're bullshitting or not.

t. friend of the guy who got banned yes he's a raging fucking faggot, especially me

If you really are his frined post comments of the conversation. I want to bathe in my rage.

Oh, so he wasn't blackmailed?

This.

spell it right goddamn

Can do, here's one I just had with him. TL;DR is that he cucked out.

Didn't this guy come here to shit on the dev team or something? God damn. He is such a pussy to try and back down now. The game is dead in the water after this shit.

Jesus, you really are the kind of fucking retard who would consort with a 4cuck. Slit your wrists.

You should call your friend a retard for pussying out like that. Also, you should post screencaps.

big fucking whoop, that's something you can find in a google search anyway

Jump off a bridge.

"I got doxxed" is the latest "I got raped".

he could have made all that shit up

I never understood how dox became the new rape. All it takes is going to to the dev's website and their "contact us" page to get all their info. I just don't get how pointing people toward their publicly available information is some super horrible crime that should be punished.

Disregard I see why you need pics now

I tried jumping off a bridge but there was a net :^(

holy shit

This sentence right here makes me wonder if it would have been better for everyone had the internet not been invented. I need a time machine.

The music isn't terrible but lets not lie and say it's comparable to the animation

was just surprised, commending your taste user

This dingus guy is obviously a faggot but the devs handled his situation in the worst ways possible. They probably soon run away with everyone's money and abandon the game too, considering they rather ban people doing videos about the game's bugs than actually fixing them.

What really pisses me off is that instead of actually trying to fix anything, he basically just took the opportunity to meme/attention whore about it. IIRC the only thing he actually did do was a limp-wristed attempt at nagging a refund.

go back in the chat and tell him hes a fucking attention whore and he deserved all the shit he got. And post pics of his response

Sasuga halfcucks.

Do it yourself faggot, it's not like he'll turn down a steam invite.

cause he's an attention whore and I haven't logged on to my steam in years, I have no idea what my password is.
and let me take a guess. You bought the Friday the 13th game too

I didn't, it honestly seemed pretty shit.

People desperate for imaginary internet points.

The biggest thing to take away from this shitshow is that regardless of how much of a defeatist faggot the user is, he's still not the dev of a failing game that will have a completely dead player base before the year is up.

Stupid kid. Could have crowdfund for him an attorney to sue for defamation. And the plebbiters should have started a new one free of their control like what the fuck.

What a fucking faggot.

I doubt that the playerbase will completely die (it's the only game in its niche as far as I know). It'll probably just end up in a situation similar to Skullgirls where they have a small but loyal fanbase that'll slowly die to attrition over several years.

Not if the devs are complete drama fags that shit all over their community. The Skullgirl devs might be censoring retards but at least they're not fully retarded enough to delete opinions they don't like.

So Dead By Daylight just completely skipped you by? I mean, that game is also shit and has bad devs, but F13 is by no means the only one of its kind.

They'd have to be extremely retarded in order to ban their own buttbuddies and dicksucking fans, not even NeoGAF does that shit.

What can I say, I'm not an expert on shitty games.

If we're talking buttbuddies that's like maybe 20 people at most probably. That's beyond niche tbh.

There's also a new one supposedly coming out before the end of the year, set in a high school.

I dunno man, I saw a lot of people chomping the devs' chodes in the game's respective forums.

You think they're going to actually stick around for the game? All they care about is the drama, not the actual gameplay. They'll get bored of the actual game before they actually stop associating with the devs or defend them for whatever retarded reason. They care more about bitching than playing vidya.

I hope DillyDingus gets doxxed.

What rules were they breaking?

The kid was jason, and the 2 cunts involved were aiding him because the rest of the team was harassing him or some autistic shit like that.

Yeah, I guess.

Why would anyone want to be a meme? Most people I know of that are 'memes' are only famous for negative reasons (being unbelievably stupid, autistic or cringeworthy). If one of my friends said shit like like this I'd be seriously reconsidering why I even associate with them. I also can't believe he's cucking out now, especially after the devs accused him of being some kind of pedophile.

This moron deserves all the shit coming his way.

Everybody secretly wants to be a meme
Lock yourself up in your room and never associate with anyone ever again.

come on now

>Oh fuck they know my darkest secret

Memes are immortal.
Statutes can be destroyed.
Paintings can be burned.
But someone saying something stupid, has the potential to be immortalized if enough people repeat it. The internet only made it easier.

Ever noticed why there are an increasingly large amount of macros with usernames hidden somewhere in the image?
Or why Furie desperately tried to reclaim Pepe?
His meme was Pepe and that was taken from him.

Control the memes and you control the world.

this

This is why the "Holla Forums culture" argument is bullshit.

Maybe there's something wrong with me, but I'd rather just fade into obscurity than be eternally known as "That one Holla Forums autist who didn't want to be a meme"

OH MY GOD I RECEIVED DEATH THREATS!

The thing they said might be immortal, but the person who said it is still long forgotten. The mark you make one the world doesn't matter at all if nobody knows that you specifically made it. That's why it's important to have so many statues.
We need to come up with a way to make statues out of fucking neutronium or something, so that people can actually be immortalized properly.

Oh wait, no, actually that would be the worst thing possible. What we really need is a way for nothing to be immortalized, ever. Give the entire world permanent anterograde amnesia, and the world would be at peace.

What? Its the proper response to any criticism or insult you get, its a get out of jail free card! What do you mean people are responsible for their actions?

Kill him and then yourself.

That guy isn't me, dude.
I only know of them from a Holla Forums music video thread.

Absolutely disgusting.

I'm getting deja vu here.

lol it's hilarious how both sides hate this faggot now plus he's still permabanned and out $40.

This is how sites like reddit train these people to think

I bet niggers were behind this

FUCKING GAMERGAYS

Sure, and a mouse who hangs out in a barn is a horse.

Hilarious, yet also depressing. If this little faggot just stuck to his guns, the outcomes would've been beautiful. Instead he decided to cuck out, like the beta male he is.

no it was a redditfag
fuck off

oh and he's now known as a child fucker. I forgot that part.

At least try to do it coherently.
Kill yourself.

*Ah nevermind, I see it was copy&pasted from a steam chat

Steam chat doesn't auto-censor words, only the forum does.

There would be, but nobody would remember them the moment they looked away, so it'd be fine.

I said "never mind" about why it made no goddamn sense. See, I didn't realize it wasn't a greentext story, so naturally I couldn't make much sense of what he was writing.

CUCKING~

Whenever I think Holla Forums sucks cock, all I have to do is remind myself that the alternatives are much, much worse.

PROOF? YOU WANT PROOF OF MY OUTLANDISH CLAIMS?
FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So he expects people to just listen to the story that the devs have been doxxxxxxed and harassed, and believe that it's true. This seems familiar somehow

Between this and the whole Donkey VS Journalists this has been a great month

I found the video he's talking about.

youtube.com/watch?v=x7mS-bgYR5M

Social media has always been cancer, but now you're just spreading your asscheeks for the PC morality police if you use it.

I can he's from reddit.

Why are so many people such fucking pussies that they feel responsible for everything that happens when they have nothing to do with it? Also, why do people now believe the devs about this shit when they got caught lying and changing their stories.

They always believed them, people that hang around reddits like that are sycophantic ass lickers.

That is some delicious butthurt. It's weird to think Game Journos are still not clued in to how much of a fucking joke they've become.

In the description of the video he mentions "talks with the developers" pretty sure he's somehow related to one of the devs just like those girls who were cheating at the game.

Exactly my experience. I tried following some of my interests to drown out their posts, but it didn't work and it's just a waste of fucking time.
I thought I was being safe-ish with my info, but then facebook said "Hello user in [MY STREET], hope you are having a good day!" at the top of the page, I flipped my shit and deleted it instantly.

It is 7billion people now though

I find funny that there's people that considere reddit a nice place given how many guys in the community are just assholes waiting to tear a new one to the first guy that dares to go againts the force of authority

Tell him to an hero then.

FOREVER AND ALWAYS

JUST CUCK MY SHIT UP

Please tell me his name so i can find a way to call this boy a faggot.

shame on you

That's Patrick Topkek himself.

Why did i forgot about this cuck? Thanks user.

Oy vey can't make fun of the fags

I can't believe how abjectly homosexual this video is.

Why does he do that?
I used to do that because it's degenerate but since I'm older it looks rather childish, so I no longer do it. Bet he doesn't have the minor willpower needed to not feel anything :^)

So are there any mirrors of this guy's review? I'm only just discovering this controversy from this thread, and he's apparently made it private. Where can I see it?

I'm surprised anybody cares. From what I've seen of this game, it looks like shitty shovelware you'd find as a cereal box prize in 2003.

*I mean, that sort of lewd trash is degenerate, obviously

He's one step away from the sjw mentality of "rape will go away if you just tell people that it's not okay".

I thought being a videogame dev was suppose to be fun…

Games journos and twitch streamers told them it was a good game.

So millions of 11 year olds now believe it is a good game. That's all it takes.

It sounds like millions of 11 year olds need to die.

The worst part of this for that cucking faggot is they accused him of being a pedophile, and he apologized to them. This looks very bad for him. He better hope that account of his is not easily traceable to his actual identity or it'd be incredibly easy to slander him now. Idiot should never have backed down.

Implant them with a deonator/tracker and give them another 10 years. If they get sufficiently red-pilled, remove the tracker, else send them one of those sandy countries or Africa and let them detonate overseas and hopefully take a few foreigners with 'em.

actually that makes sense

It's really hard to fuck up worse than that.

ARE YOU FUCKING SHITTING ME?

Source to the gif? I need to hear this.

everyone's so terrified of being doxed. like you can put in a BTC and fire internet bullets or something

They're not afraid, it's just a convenient excuse to avoid criticism.

yup. Apologizing to sjw idealogues is look blood in the water around sharks. You've pretty much fucked yourself.

Alcohol poisoning?

Fuck man, redditors disgust me to a level I can't properly describe.

(checked)
Did he die?

Yeah probably.

What is the alternative? Not use the internet and have a fulfilling life?

WOW! WHO WOULD'VE FUCKIN THOUGHT!

STOP SEXUALLY RAPING 12 YEAR OLD BOYS

BANNED

the devs, sure. every normalfag tube-clot thinks it's death incarnate. fuckers in charge have done nothing but intentionally push lies about technology since it's inception.

he didn't die iirc. no source, sorry.

He wasn't a Holla Forums user. OP is kind of a faggot.

Social media is cancer mate, never feel that way at all.

Are we gonna do something about that or just discuss it ?

Was lee really killed by the chinese mafia?

Why don't you ask 4ca.org to do something?

I'm shocked. Really.

Do what?

you can't get drunk that fast after drinking something

Dude's a faggot either way.
I don't know why so many people care.

Maybe he was already drunk.

Social media like religious standing is social currency.

Social currency Is cancer because it inflates the value of the individual over the merit of their words. Its like religious people pretend to be straight but have all the gay sex they want behind closed doors.

he still went from 2 to 100 in seconds, thats not how it works

You've just witnessed a fenceshitter in his natural habitat, reddit.

I mean, I've never taken 10 shots all at once, but I have gotten drunk fairly quickly, especially on an empty stomach. Not saying that it's not staged but that's a lot of fuckin alcohol if it's real.

Doxxing is a fucking joke. 90% of the time, you can find all of that information just by spending 5 minutes on google.

I think its mainly the implication that relatives know who you are online now. Not like that would effect me since i dont have any online accounts anymore anyway.

good god

Because then they can say "You know, I'm really famous on the internet" like when people brag about having been extras on a TV show that one time.This really shouldn't surpprise you – you know how much peole are willing to whore themselves out for a few views or upboats. Memes reach across the various websites and last for years – imagine the amount of views they get from a meme. They can later farm it by making YT videos about "My life as a meme" and get even more views, or even write a book. Becoming a meme is the millenial's wet dream; something they'd be willing to sell their soul for.

wait what the fuck, source ?
I'm surprised someone posting here would do that

i was on the psvita hacking subreddit a long time ago, i thought it would be good for that kind of thing since there wasn't really a repository of info anywhere else. i got downvoted into oblivion because i went off on some dude who went white knight on me because i wanted to find a .cso of armored core last raven with gameshark OP-I parts enabled. essentially i wanted to "cheat" just like the computer does, i've beaten the game a billion times so why not etc.

i won whatever "argument" there was, because there was only moralfag substance to it, and when i checked on it a week later, the thing had been hidden and shit. this was in a thread super way back in the catalog, the only way that could have happened is if he had friends come in and just downvote it so that the whole thing couldn't be seen. alongside were just spammed comments from people telling me what an asshole i was and how my point was moot because [[[feelings]]]

i dont know who i was more disgusted with, him for the damage control and feeling like he "won" for getting me downvoted, like who actually fucking cares about imaginary fucking internet points, or myself for even participating in the mess to begin with

i deleted the accounts, you can't really escape the mentality even on the parts of the website dedicated to doing something functional/useful. i think what bothers me the most is knowing most people follow that mentality. its like sheep but worse, like they lack all self-awareness or perspective. i seriously never understand who could live their life around fucking invisible, arbitrary points from other retards who live their lives around said points

like what the fuck

Read the fucking thread, idiot.

You can become a meme but you can't chose what type of meme you become.

The thing when you apologize on the internet is that not only people won't forgive you but the people supporting you will join the bullying crew

Being a meme sounds terrifying to me. Imagine having your likeness being posted and mocked for years. I cant do it.

Okay.

why didn't you just go to the Vita Piracy subreddit?

newfag out

this was right when HENkaku released, so i dont think vitapiracy was very populated at that point. its a much better place i agree, since there isn't much shit to fling. i think general topics allow normalfags to interject with their stupid opinions about everything rather than what is intended to be discussed. kind of like when you stick a bunch of women in a room and do some human resources shit. they'll give an opinion about everything

I view reddit as a mirror on the current state of Western society. A gigantic hugbox controlled by kikes where everyone is falling over themselves to virtue signal and unleash their darker impulses on those their masters deem non-persons. Redditors are some of the most vile "people" on this planet, because nowhere else will you find such a cocktail of weak willed, cowardly, indoctrinated and petty cocksuckers.

Then again, when their idiocy eventually catches up to them it's hilarious.

Is there anyone more involved in this shit than I am that knows of the badmin's dox? Now that I think about it, it seems off that someone would PM a singular person that kind of information instead of just posting it publicly.

It's a forum of NPC's. That's all you need to know.

Yeah, the original vita subreddit is the worst fourm I have ever used in my lifetime. Every single user kept saying that this game, and that game would save the Vita. They went on and on bullshitting like I've never seen before. People started begging for localizations of games, the subreddit even went crazy over that shitty digimon RPG. They kept harassing the developers and begging for it to be released. Then it got translated and was forgotten.
Shit like this happened 24/7 until Vita users gave up.

It's truly painful to think this is how the world is.

Holla Forums will defend this

Hopefully the liberal cancer stays contained on reddit, while the conservatives fix the country and the women.

That's a pretty apt description. I didn't believe I could find a group of people as revolting as I find redditors. Not only are they all massive cowards, but they still prance around pretending they have the moral high ground, when in reality they support and approve of leaders that censor content, shadowban, protect perpetrators that harm women and children and give leftists, anarchists and Islamists a free reign to spread propaganda and falsehoods around.

And then they come and tell you you're the bigoted and ignorant one because you say niggers are niggers.

I wish piggy would find the balls to go through with SRS. A leftist in constant, agonizing pain and misery is the only thing that can bring happiness to me anymore.

Why do you think they're flooding white nations with mudshits and spics? They need their shock troops to keep the white majority in line.

Fuck off back to reddit

i cannot even being to fathom how these people operate on a daily basis, i have to be honest. like if you call attention to the miserable, pathetic, small-minded behavior, they just do whatever they can to cope and protect their ego. would it be so bad if everyone grew up embracing the ability to look at themselves as a rational critic, changing what they want so they can be who they wanna be?

i ask this because who in their right mind would take money, buy imaginary "gold", which is just high value internet points (again, not real by any means), and then GIVE it to other people because said people are being nice, or "witty" (which is really just cringe, seriously go read some of the shit). its like they all reinforce their own stupid fucking behavior.

i feel even more retarded talking about it, almost like im not any better, but because you know they'll never change, it just constantly baffles me, its like the zoo except these are humans who breed other humans and it just gets worse because they raise kids who don't know any better to be like them

You should all be banned for caring about this shit.

I'm almost afraid to ask but… what is dilation?

Considering the rest of the board, I find it within reason to assume that it IS your board owner
imgur.com/a/AnqjS
archive.fo/zS8Kd

imgur.com/a/HYmrA
archive.fo/ukJg3

Just because you're on Tor doesn't mean we are unable to tell you're samefagging, fam.

And then you realize these are the normalfags, these are the politicians, the academics, the managers, scientists, engineers, your bosses, coworkers and family members.

There is no need for Hell, we already live in it.

When a tranny goes through surgery to get a "vagina", which is basically cutting your dick open and rolling it inwards, the body tends to treat the "vagina" as a gaping wound and, as bodies are wont to do, tries to close it. Trannies, being that they are mentally ill, can't accept this so they regularly (and for the rest of their lives) have to insert a dilator into the gaping wound they're pretending is a sex organ so it's not closed off.

The people in that discord aren't even real Holla Forums
They're like 4 AMers

>It's not REALcommunism Holla Forums!

Even 4AM doesn't have that many trannies and you're forgetting the fact that Holla Forums has a far lower population.

(pats head) Yeah, okay sweetie.

I am so glad I didn't have to google that.

Why not both?

The difference between Holla Forums and Holla Forums isn't something like 100 users, the difference is more than double. And that is assuming Jim stating that a shitload of UIDs on Holla Forums are there to artificially inflate the count doesn't apply. So I am glad that you actually admit that I am right.

When you think about it, this place is actually one of the nicest with the nicest users. Sure, we might call each other nigger and faggot a lot, but there are no hard feelings, really. Compared to Holla Forums, every other place on the internet is a hellhole with tyrannical moderator rule.

The popularity of a board isn't measured by it's user count.

Really the only people we actively hate are the people that are easily recogniseable. If you're anonymous, all that matters is your words and image. Thats the best part of this place compared to reddit because ob reddit everything you say and do is logged and archived for the world to see.

*action*

Alright now you're just shitposting

Okay.

And who else to thank but Holla Forums for that? The vast majority of the time it does actually work that way, with the exception being raids (which are always extremely obvious when they happen to the point where it is a non-issue) and Commies trying to make their cancerous board attractive.

There are people like this posting on Holla Forums right now.

I see people enabling this cancer in every fucking thread.

t. actual transwoman

Evidently Holla Forums doesn't think that, seeing as they do everything from reddit recruitment drives to artificially inflating their user count to get their board on the rankings.
They're pathetic, and so are you.

If you're not a shill, you're an idiot.

whos_a_good_little_cat.jpg

Oh gog, you fell for that meme? You don't have a single shred of evidence that Holla Forums recruits from reddit.

Okay.

Awh, nice try, though.

The archive for this has literally been posted dozens of times. You're either retarded or an obvious shill. Kill yourself either way.

Can you post the other ones you have? I love it what that tard throws a sperg fit.

That's cute, but you aren't fooling anyone.
Holla Forums is Holla Forums's whipping boy.

It's a fucking TOR poster, what do you expect?

He's both, since he seems to think using tor would mask his faggotry.

A retard, and that's exactly what we're getting.

archive.is/I6kT1

Hey, I understand why someone would be cranky after misclicking to the left and finding himself on the wrong board, but imagine what I feel like when I misclick to the right.

classic darvo
well fucking played

Ok faggot, have it your way.

archive.8ch.net/posts.html#!leftypol/1537423_#1537449

No stop posting and go kill yourself.

archive.is/I6kT1

Die in a fire faggot cunt

Now that's what I call entertainment

Assholes derailing the fucking thread. None of this shit is video games

3. No faggots allowed

There won't be any more development on the thread topic until later today, so we might as well shitpost until that happens and/or the thread dies.

Time for Sailor Moon pics

Are you okay? Do you need a medical professional?
Move your dilated ass back to your gay board and fag that place up some more, you cum guzzling fudge packer.

oh wait you're the leftyfaggot using tor whoops

Okay kiddo, you had your fun. Time to go back.

doncha mean

TOPPEST OF FUCKING LELS

I bet he went back to Holla Forums to brag about how he won an internet argument against those ebil nazis.

probably

thread is awfully quiet now

I tell women i don't have facebook to get their number easier, then in accordance to what a brilliant thinker, Dzierżyński said "Trust but verify" i check her facebook for signs of infidelity

I think you should leave.

Reminder that only viable death threat is getting creepshot pictures of you/your family/your house with a threat attached to them.

If you do, please take away genetic engineering, and splitting of the atom on the way.
Those 3 should not have existed.

I love when they do that. It just shows how deep in the hole leftists really are.

So where's the screencap?

The guy who did the Zoepost attacked GG, too.
Once a cuck, always a cuck, it seems.

you have no idea what you're talking about

Have you seen our species?
The majority of humanity is objectively worthless and deserves death.

Hell, most people on this website are more worthless than dirt.

*tips fedora*

Nihilistic resentment is a hell of your own making, user. Claw your way out of that hole while you still can.

If you read enough shit on the internet (especially news/political) you'll get there eventually as well.

Nah, there's not enough shitty redtext to be a classic asses and eggoes post.

the moment you yield to determinism you've lost
though I suppose that means it's a hell not entirely of your own making

If you have some idea how to get the majority of native Europeans to accept the idea genocide is a necessity within 20 years I'm all ears.

youtube.com/watch?v=IxGmPtayT4M

Yielding to what exactly? Shitposting on the internet isn't exactly something you should be determined to do very often.

i can't post in the friday the 13th steam threads anymore and I'm not even banned.

oh, so it's nothing at all like facebook, you sped.

It's funnier when you realize these people really believe this shit.

Someone's probably gathering brain matter from plebbitors to transplant it into youtube comment sections.

a good 5 billion of those aren't qualified to be called "people"

I fucking love Dunkey.

how about you post under a pseudonym or understand the consequences of making your entire life freely avaialable to every literate human on the internet
Internet was a mistake.

Remember that time Holla Forums got caught using bots to inflate their post count, then got put last on the restore list (along with the furfag boards since they overlap userbase) when the site exploded because they only counted real users for restore priority, then the BO threatened to delete the board, then got exposed as an obese tranny?

Sometimes people just get born in the wrong body :^)

you know why

Can you delete that post and just replace it with some Holla Forums-tier animal torture?

As someone who's done this in their teens I can tell you that you don't get drunk that fast. It took around an hour for it to fully kick in. Wasn't pleasant I will say that, crawled home that night.

Nice projection fam

Try 15 minutes or less. You ever do a depth charge? My bet is that if something happened it had to do with shock to his esophagus/throat or something and it knocked him out.

Is this some slang for some specific kind of shitting?

Is this an edge case or is their life always hell? Is this the reason for the high suicide rates? Im not sure if i should feel smug satisfaction or seething hatred for the perpetrators.

Undoubtedly. Wouldn't you feel like killing yourself if you had your dick chopped off?

Not only does it cause them to feel shit but it is IRREVERSIBLE. The absolute best-case scenario is that you fucked up your health, are left without a dick and most likely spent a fuckhuge sum of money just to do it. Oh yeah and the fact that you fucked your relations with friends and family in order to pursue a parasitic community. It's pretty much the holy trinity of JUST: no health, no money and no friends or family.

The oldest tactic in the book and this retard fell for it hook, line, and sinker, as expected of reddit. When the heat is piling on to you, the drama train rolling and you need a quick exit to garner a sympathetic defense force, all you had to do was claim you got a death threat. Most of the time, evidence of this supposed "death threat" will never emerge, credibility of said threat or context is never investigated, not even a measly screenshot, they would say it based on hearsay and that alone was enough. In [CURRENT YEAR] it has morphed into simply being claimed that a doxing occurred, again often no evidence or explanation of how such a thing occurred.

No one ever brings up the simple truth that it's irrelevant. You got a death threat? You got doxed? Okay, but that doesn't absolve you from answering and taking responsibility for why you did X, Y, and Z. It's a completely separate issue, and often not related to the main grievance. It's a dodge of the situation to bring attention to something else, and instead of calling it out as a dodge that it was, you often get cucks like this redditor completely ignoring the main issue that started all this to begin with and have it be memoryholed simply because he let it get sidetracked into an irrelevant issue. Now the shittiness of the dev team and what this guy went through will never got proper reprimand, all because the issue got sidelined and he let it happened, and to this day probably still doesn't understand what tactic was just used against him to get them off the hook. When someone brings up that "this shitty thing just happened to me!" you immediately ask them what it has anything to do with pressing issue.

Look guys, while i am not denying that the redditor was a faggot, i still think we shouldn't let any SJW get away with shit like this.
This time was a redditor, next time could be one of us.
I don't want these marxist cunt to think they can blackmail anyone who doesn't bow to their shitty ideology without any consequences, don't let them take back control of the narrative, don't let them paint themselves as the victims

One of us wouldnt cuck out like a redditor

True, but still we shouldn't let them intimidate nationalists/right wingers, otherwise they'll bring more people on their side by sending the message that their side is the only one acceptable, making us lose the momentum and perhaps going back to 2015 levels

The more the left intimidates us, the less support they get by the center.

I am not so sure about it, remember they got control of the narrative by demonizing any little attempt at opposing their world view and by doing exactly shit like this.

But think about all those silent people watching this shitshow, and noticing that the devs keep changing their story, escalating the accusations, and making this man scared. They even refuse to release what evidence they have in order to keep what narritive theve built. I think the people are silently waking up, but are scared to speak out because of stuff like this mess happens when they do.

This is EXACTLY what i am trying to say, people shouldn't be afraid to speak out, that's why we need to expose, shame and ridicule these pieces of shit, even if they act against a redditor, because if anything, THEY should be scare to speak out.

*scared

You know, i think i might try being a super conservative alpha during my few college years, and just see what happens. Im gonna see if any liberal yuppies tries to speak out against me, cause im gonna stand my ground and not be phased by any accusations of racism/sexism. Maybe it might land me a cute 3d girl too.

remember to also go/keep going to the gym and get fit.
;)

Gonna start this week. Need to get stamina before i start really working out though. My goal is to be super fucking fit by this winter. oh god, what's gonna happen if the women talk to me first?

Best of luck user

if a liberal chick wants the D, you fucking run. remember this post next time you read one of those stories or a college friend tells you of his legal fees. run.

Oh, im gonna vet them. In fact, my idea is to reject any non virgin women lol, any with tattoos, piercings, dyed hair, and any other red flags, then i might be able to cure them of whatever brainwashing they have. Maybe i might be able to have a small ripple effect on the campus.