Friend which is a consolekid comes to stay a few days in my house

Remind me again why we didnt gas console faggots before they ruined this genre

Yeah, but if you're like me and lower your standards immensely for everything japan shits out (unless it gets popular in the west) then you might have a total of 2 or 3 mediocre games! Sony always wins baby!

Imagine getting thrashed by a Nintendo console that hasn't been out all that long and isn't all that great itself.

okay but did you fuck?

Oh, and prepare for this thread to be deleted because Mark only allows Sonyggers to console war (every console war on this board involves them).

Nice greentext story that didn't happen OP, never get tired of those!

Nintentoddlers are just as bad as Sonyggers though.

There's nothing wrong with greentext stories you fucking homo.

kill yourself degenerate scum

edgy XD

I had never actually met a current year console faggot in his natural habitat(to be honest i hadnt even touched a console in decades)

From now on im just going to assume they are all braindead

aiming with a controller is hard enough as it is because AIMING WITH A CONTROLLER ISN'T FUN TO AIMING WITH A MOUSE but gyroscope elevates the pain just enough to warrant play.

okay.
But.
Did you fuck?

I picked up that shit and got used to it pretty fast. The enemy AI is fucking retard too, so i dont get how could anyone find this hard.

only your momma

Nice console war greentext thread, cuckchan. Can you get dubs?

I have a cousin of mine, she plays rpgs and other games that do not require heavy input, was trying to get into the division and had trouble with issues that aren't even issues, like melee enemies being a problem. The problem was not abusing the innate auto-aim, You see the sequential order heavily affects whether not you're "good" at aiming on a console game with auto aim, if you move the right stick to "aim" and then aim the left trigger and shoot with the right trigger, you're always going to land a hit, whether if you aim the left trigger and adjust aim with the right stick and then shoot, you're most likely not going to hit shit if it's a moving target. My cousin was stuck with the latter.
Console shooters were a fucking mistake, lightguns and gyroscope solves everything, holy shit

Games that involve aiming really shouldn't be on consoles, thumbsticks just aren't up to the task, it's fine for moving a camera but that's about it. 3D games on consoles was a mistake.

Whats up with all these safe space faggots anyways? Did we get a new wave of refugees from reddit again?

Read the rules newfag

Maybe he plays games to have fun

2007 called, they want their console wars back.

Grim times

Fucking cucks.

I'll take shit that never happened for 500, Alex

I'd say they're both even
Because they both have nothing out

You can't turn auto-aim off in most modern games on the PS4 like you could in the PS3.

Also, RIP MAG and Socom. You were too hardcore for the casuals and dumbfucks didn't think of porting to the PC.

I don't get why playing FPS with a controller ever took off. It's just so obviously not the tool for the job. For an FPS to be playable with a controller it needs either ridiculously slow movement with iron sights or it needs accuracy to be a non-requirement, and at that stage, why even bother making an FPS? It's like trying to make a racing game playable with a keyboard.