Are there any good characters who are just absolutely pathetic in every way...

Are there any good characters who are just absolutely pathetic in every way? So pathetic and disgusting you can't even call them beta?

I'd say you, but you're not a very good character.

i urge you to go back

You only use the internet for games, right?

get fucked, buddy
pretty sure people know who tim pool is

who?

Does Holla Forums count?

why do people talk like this

ebin

Not a good character but absolutely pathetic in every way.

Not saying I like him, but you just know him today if you even care a little about politics and use the internet.

I meant good in the sense that they have a good will.

Gumshoe is a pretty cool guy in the AAI games and in certain points through AA as well.

Frank West.

Depends, if you ask Shower Shitter he'll say yes.

What? Pheonix is way fucking worse than Gumshoe. A pathetic fucking idiot who only really gets by with his partner's help or some extreme luck bullshit just as he's about to thrown in the towel.
Sure Gumshoe is a dope, but he's an absolute bro who'll never give you up & never let you down.

He isn't running for office and he hasn't shot up a school so why the hell would I care about him? I'm a white man, I do things the white man way, I don't follow day-to-day pointless "pollute your mind with bullshit" nigger politics. White men pay attention to actual politics that have a lasting, long-term impact, niggers scream and yell over every little event, no matter how meaningless, that they hear about.

Go back you fucking faggot.

Frank is not pathetic.
Dead Rising 4's skinwalker though that's another story.

What the flying fuck is going on in the webm?

Ben from the walking dead is a walking failed abortion. Everything he fucking does or tries to do will end in 90% failure unless in THE IMPLICIT chance that he is accompanied by someone else, who is actually competent, and is wary of ben's fucking up. For some reason he was okay in the 2nd episode, but ever since then he's been a complete fucking liability.

Ben's nothing compared to this faggot, And this faggot is supposed to be the protagonist.

he's "that kid" grown up, a sort of prick but still likeable somehow