Best Megaman and Worst Megaman Team Up 2- No girls allowed edition

Opinions on the best game featuring the Worst Megaman?
First up.

So basically it's better than Mighty No 9, but is much worse than Gunvolt.

Meh. Until we get an actual Megaman, Gunvolt is the best homage /sequel we'll be seeing for a while.

Nail on the head.

Oh fuck. I forgot to mention the burst system.
I never relied on burst skills and the SP gauge - I might replay it one more time and see if it makes it more fun.

The tears of MN9 backers will never stop flowing will they?

That's a lot of text for something that isn't Megaman Zero.

You know about scanning QR codes in FBI, right, OP?

It was okay. I beat it.
Shot customization is overcomplicated and doesn't add much because shooting straight works 90% of the time. The armor option, however, makes the game a breeze. OP's a gay for sucking at an easy game. I took out the entire boss rush and the final bosses on one try without health items by standing next to enemies and shooting.
This doesn't really matter, but the cutscene art looks like shit and the dialog is awful. The final boss is one of the worst characters I've seen in a game.
People who obsessively S-rank everything will probably like it. They could autistically tailor the perfect shot for every stage, find all the hidden items, burst kill every single enemy, and do it all over again for the other guy.

Also men who wear belly shirts and have ponytails are irredeemable faggots of the highest order.

But we don't need another one or remaster.
Games are fine as they are.
I wouldn't mind having MMX art style instead though. Pants > diapers.

Daily Reminder that Call E is the more Superior Call.

I remember when I was mad that Call E got shafted for Literally Roll and Inafune still stuffed his shitty Wily Call into the game (now known as Trinity). Seeing how shit the game is now, I think we dodged a bullet.

Let me guess, you also call these games metroidvanias right?
And no japanese game and weebshit are different concepts.

Thanks for giving me cancer, newfag.

Anyways, I've watch people play this game. It looks pretty fun. I like the idea of being able to create your own bullets. Plus the promise of free dlc is pretty tempting.

Gunvolt sucks in general, though. All you do is shoot enemies with needles that have the damage output of warm piss, then hold down a button to lightning fuck everything to death. That's fucking boring as fuck.

There's no bonus for getting a high burst combo other than building your score.

End yourself

By this logic, you should have already killed yourself, but you haven't, so I'll assume you already knew it's fallacious.

Usually? Dubs are shit by default.
End yourself

I got in an argument on the Steam hub for Gunvolt when it launched there about exactly this.

Never have I been more disappointed in a game than I was by Gunvolt.
Figures this'd be the first time I've seen it cop the shit it deserves. I have no idea why anyone gave this game their time.

(Checked by default)
That's very different from "Dubs can't be good," faggot.

Was the wall kick even useful? I don't remember the boss rooms having walls.

They can't.
There isn't a single good dub in history of well anything.

Ignoring the fact that you haven't given any criteria for what makes a dub good or shit, "It can't happen because it hasn't happened yet," might be one of the dumbest arguments I've heard in my life. Neither of us has ever died before either, so I guess we're stuck with each other forever. What would you prefer? Subtitles on everything?

That's where you're wrong

It infuriates me to no end MMZ and Gunvolt fags will never admit their branch of the series is what killed interest in Mega Man games.

Smaller screen space and grinding automatically makes them garbage tier, admit it.

From what I played, it's virtually never used in boss battles, which sort of limits your options. There's some real bullshit attacks that baseline Gunvolt just barely jumps over.

Honestly, I love the Zero-style games, but those are the shittiest parts.
ZX3 never ever

Grinding is optional.

"Optional."

It is totally optional

People liked Gunvolt because they liked Mega Man Zero, and people liked THAT game because, in their eyes, it was a natural evolution on what Mega Man X established, when in reality it was just an edgy animu-esque metroidvania with a story that became too unnecessarily complex for it's own good.

Seriously, theres so much fucking plot in Gunvolt that characters need to talk during most of the game just so you can catch it all, and even then you'll most likely have to look it up anyways.

I've seen it used in speedruns and it helps to a degree, but you can't use it infinitely like you can in MMX.