Saturday morning

Definitely trying this again next weekend. What are some of your favorite drug and game combos?

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=poppers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dude, drugs lmao

Great post user, really constructive and adds to the conversation.

Stop being a drug using degenerate, you'll go to hell before you die.

Hey, everyone, I like to do drugs! :)

DUDE
DRUGS
LMAO

I've limited myself to using once or twice a month for the past three years, no serious adverse effects yet. The only effects I've experienced have been positive and fun. Cocaine makes me feel like a million bucks.

What's wrong with drugs?

user, how much cock can you take when you snort some poppers? I've always wanted to snort some to take in big dicks.

Sugar is seven times more addictive than cocaine

so you wanna pop some big dicks?

Autism over weird nerd shit >>>> some apathetic sad dude nihilist like you who thinks feeling things is uncool unless the feelings are drug-induced

I've never taken cock, but I can imagine you can take more than you'd usually think due to the confidence boost. Try not to hurt yourself tho.

No, I need YOU to try, you're the one who does drugs, not me. I bet anal feels amazing when you're in a rush.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=poppers

The synthetic weed called kronic made me a fucking gun at CS:GO. Sober or regular weed has never made me that good.

Drugs ruined my ex gf, a mutual friend's, and my brother's lives. Drug PSA thread?

How were their lives ruined exactly? Not doubting, I'd just like to hear. I don't care much about my life being "ruined". I want to die having fun. I'm a 28 year old khhv with no friends and a job at mcdicks, I should at least be allowed to indulge in illicit drugs and my favorite games. I don't have much else.

Then yeah, keep doing drugs Might as well plunge head first into the most degenerate acts
Unless you find a pretty girl that you can love to continue the white race, unless you're not white, then do whatever will improve not only the place around you, but yourself

Enjoy being a mind slave.

I'm white. Are you doing your part to save the white race? Ha. Posting on Holla Forums, so I doubt you're quite noble white patriarch with a family fighting the good fight. I used to be like you, NatSoc and incredibly optimistic. Have fun chasing succubi to save the white race you tool.

I don't plan on doing drugs, but I might end try drinking beer due to how much I don't like my job. Would that make me degenerate?

DUDE
DRUGS
LMAO

What's the point in suppressing degeneracy and avoiding hedonism anymore? There's no battle left to fight, do what feels good. No one gives a shot about you, so what's the point in fighting for anyone but yourself.

DUDE
DRUGS
LMAO

Oh, so you're an Nihilist, oh boy, I wonder how I could ever compare to your dark and gloomy world.

Yeeeeaaaahhhhh man, the world is fuuuuuuucked duuuuuuuude. Fucccckiiiiiing huuumaaanniiiityyyy maaaaan, upvote.

Nigga, you already replied once.
You should make this thread interesting and post your nudes
Also, the world doesn't revolver around your mindset, nor mine for that matter. Have real expectations, but don't be an emo fuck.

7/10 it's alright

defeatism will get you no where.

Oh shit, I didn't read the thread, didn't realize this was actually a str8 edge board.
fags

My ex now hangs out with a bunch of tranny (she is one now) emo's that do shrooms and sells them to kids, a friend I meet in a CS class became trans and started hanging out with my ex's group. My brother isn't too bad but I can see him going down doing the wrong thing. He only smokes marijuana and vapes, but he hangs out with people that are related to others who do a lot worse stuff, the person in question almost died once at his place. The only reason you're a virgin is because you have no drive to improve yourself and work at a shitty job. If you really wanted friends or a gf, take the time to get a better job, life and become a healthier person. Get a job you're really interested in, work out and diet, and maybe speak with a therapist or someone in your family to get help.

sage for being off topic

hello reddit

Pick one

Dude spam lmao

I
was
mocking
you

you
fucking
imbecile

And cis as well!

Hotline Miami, Spec Ops the Line, System Shock 2 - LSD
R6 Siege - Adderal, 2FMA or Hexen
Max Payne 1-3 - MXE

But seriously, you've already your thread, post me some teases on >>>/cock/ and get it over with, if you have truly nothing left to care about, then taking a few lewdies shouldn't bother you

Man, I never understood drugs that were a bunch of letters and shit. Lab-made shit always seems sketchy to me.

Why does it matter to anyone else if I do drugs? Why judge someone else's lifestyle choice if they mind their own business, don't involve children and don't endanger anyone except themselves? This thread was supposed to be about your experiences of games on drugs as well as mine, but only a couple of people have shared anything. Wasn't expecting Holla Forums to go full stormweenie on me.

(((dudedegeneracylmao)))

*ruined
god fuck, maybe I'M on drugs too.

Halfchan is more full of druggies, people here are a bit stricter.
I don't mind when people do drugs, but when they act high and mighty, or are overly vocal about their world view and WHY they do it, instead of discussing vidya about it I want them to eat shit and dieeee.

Isn't it safer? You can give them a name, let's make one now.
MXE is now "little willy"

But this thread WAS supposed to be about vidya

You just had to out yourself.

Safer than what? Weed and shrooms can make you uncoordinated, but it's not like you'll die as long as you don't drive anywhere. Or do any regularly retarded shit. Easier to play vidya on, too, although I prefer music when the mushrooms really kick in.

Don't be a fag, dude.

Denied trips, u have to go to iFunny now

What do you think he would do, get the joke?

Out myself? As what? A Jew? I'm not Jewish.

Nigga, in your third post you began disassociating vidya with drugs, there was your mistake. Always keep them attached one way or another.
Now, those nudes?

That sounds like something a Jew would say.

It's always been my fantasy to rape someone while they're on drugs, just the fact that they're having a trip and I'm taking full advantage of them makes my dick diamonds. They're not even aware of what I'm doing, or are too out of it to fight back. Unless they're in those kinds of drugs that makes you blood pressure skyrocket, then I'd have my face chewed off by a wild motherfucker

No, no, a certain other board.

GET ANGRY REN

Go back on cuckchan/lgbt/ you fucking degenerate piece of shit. I could have shared stories of 10 years ago while I was still an immature asshole who thought people flaunting their destructive, degenerate way of life was soooo coool maaaaaan but if you have to be such a faggot about it you deserve all the hate and even more. You might think drugs affect only you but believe me, sober people who have to deal with you do fucking know and only put up with it because they don't want to have to deal with your annoyance.

Gee, user, that sounds kinda degenerate. I mean, I've jerked off to that kind of stuff too, but I'm just letting you know. Personally, I prefer the kind of mind-raping pleasure drugs featured in many hentai, but I doubt that those really exist.
But where are the games at?

But. . . But I don't like gay people user. They disgust me. I only indulge myself in the privacy of my bedroom.

Post yfw Quentin was right.

Is this you?

There are no videogames in this thread. This is the official LOL thread. or nude thread

I was expecting sex, did you two ever fuck?

I'd fuck him too.

nyweeheeheheheheeeeheiihihihihih

Lemme see, fucker. You still haven't shown the goods.

Dont do this to yourself, you must know how poeple end up whit that and i think it shrinks the dick like meth, just a guess

It's pretty much impossible to become addicted unless you have enough money to binge on it often. Like I said earlier, I limit myself to once or twice a month, not like I could afford to use it more often anyway.

Nigger, you're just making it worse for your thread. Fuck off back to Holla Forums already and scream about how you aren't given free shit that you don't deserve.

Fuck off Holla Forums, go inhale a whole bottle of meth to cure your ADHD you fucking mong.

/r/The_Donald migrants

One word: levamisole, Enjoy your adulterants and your eventual immune system problem

lol druggies

I'm going to be dead by my own hand in five years, so I don't really care about anything long term. God damn, it feels amazing to live consequence-free.

HIJACKING THIS THREAD, WITH NO SURVIVORS

POST SOME MOTHERFUCKING CHIHUAHUAS.

I'm not upset though, I'm having fun and I quite like this thread. So, I'm making it MINE.

Dox yourself.

Fuck off Holla Forums, go snort fifty megalitres of psilocybins to cure your Klinefelter syndrome you fucking mong.

THAT WAS NOT THE POINT OF THIS THREAD!

Fuck, the election ruined every image board. Totally infested with alt right nitwits who need to prove their superiority over others by being more straight edge.

Whatever floats your boat I guess.

wew.

I'm an enlightened chihuahua loving centrist though, OP :)

Fuck off Holla Forums, go binge drink ten tons of solid jenkem to cure your leprosy you fucking mong.

Are you retarded?

ok

I can't take OP's "No Consequence, nothing matters" babble crap, if he refuses to post dickpics or anything else that would get him ridiculed, then it means he isn't nihilist and DOES care about himself.

Prove me wrong OP, if nothing matters, then do something cuhhhhrrrraaaazyyyyyy and stewpidddd that would get you a whole lotta (You)'s. Stick a thumbtack in your finger in your finger or something.

ok

Kill yourself, degenerate

did you even read what

posted?

coke will destroy you man
I only ever used it 5 times and i regret it
not because it harmed me to much didn't give it the chance but because it scared the fuck outta me
never ever touched it again
that thing will ruin you and will not even see it comming
Stay away from it
replace it with anything else if you must but stay away from coke man

How much coke did you take?
What's your tolerance?
I can understand how stimulants can improve your reaction time - such as adderall (less recreational.)

I personally wouldn't touch cocaine because I already have adderall for medical reasons. Also, it's more dangerous than a lot of other substances (especially when snorted) except for opiods.

For poppers, avoid isopropyl nitrate as those can give you a headache and can hurt your eyesight in the long-term. isobuytl nitrate is better (banned for eurofags). apparently there is a fairly simple method for making amyl nitrate if you have the time and money. Just search it on jewtube.

In my experience with adderall, it has certainly helped me competitively. It also helps me from getting distracted on Holla Forums and I can actually get shit done with my ADHD. I don't like taking it every day because my mood can be pretty flat thru the day.

For anyone considering taking a drug:
A - If you're taking it to escape from shit in your life, don't take them. Get help. Find a good therapist. If you need to see a psychiatrist, only take what is prescribed to help out*
B - If you don't have life problems already - please do as much research as possible before you take anything and start at low dosages.

*if you need help getting off painkillers (ie opiods) Kratom can help out for some people

Stay safe anons, and have fun with vidya and life/

Stop doing that shit faggot.

I made a big mistake

the people who are against drugs either have their lives completely in order or they're underage / young and sheltered or simply had a really bad direct or indirect experience with them.

Jesus, all sodas did to me was just rot my teeth

FUCK YOU FOR REMINDING ME, THIS HENTAI IS THE BEST DRUG PSA EVER MADE

Best post ITT

In the internet, nobody knows you're a beaner.

Would you fuck that riolu?

Forgot this
OP already fucked up, huge.

Ahhhh, hecky, might as well triple post.

This, I agree. I won't even buy drugs though, I've always DID want to try salvia though.

I've got a couple of bottles of oxy lying around from my kidney stone related ER visits, and I dip into that recreationally sometimes. 10mg can be extremely enjoyable as long as I wait a couple of months between doses so I've got zero tolerance. I just feel happy, warm, and very talkative and sometimes EXTREMELY itchy. Doesn't make me any better at vidya, but it doesn't make me any worse.

I do the same with Zolpidem (Ambien) every few months, since 15mg gives me mild hallucinations and is great to watch weird jewtube videos like flat earth shit on, but I lose too much of my motor skills to play vidya.

I have a bunch of different types of Kratom, but it tastes absolutely repulsive when you t&w, and the effects are very mild, so it just sits in my pantry. Can prep it by lightly wetting it with lemon juice, forming small little balls, and freezing it, but that's an awful lot of prep for an effect that pales in comparison to something like oxy.

Or maybe it's because some of us here actually care for each other. I want each of you to lead a better life, and that means no drugs. To lead a better life means you'll suffer unnecessarily less. I'm absolutely positive drugs will increase your suffering in the future.

Did you even watch the video that

posted?

Nice strawman, but there's literally no reason to ever use recreational drugs. You could have just as much fun doing anything else, and spend a lot less money without the negative health effects or the eternal need for a high.

True, only very few indivuals can control their drug impulses

With THE GAY COMMUNITY shitting up Holla Forums daily it's amazing that a degenerate druggie faces any ridicule here.

He says as he is ready to pound your ass.