Post your favorite videogame

post your favorite videogame
give anons (you)s and rate their tastes
If someone has the same favorite videogame as you, add each other on steam/discord/etc and play vidya together. Bonus point if that favorite videogame.

Other urls found in this thread:

mcstories.com/MiracleMilk/MiracleMilk1.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Morrowind
Fuck no

The Plutonia Experiment. More like a map pack for Doom 2, but it had an official release and is better than Doom 2 imo.

I've never played Paper Mario so I don't know
Watch me not.

Morrowind is a good game. I honestly don't feel like it's an all time great, though. They could have put more effort into the combat. Making it so that it is more intuitive, yet still relies heavily on character skill. Still, the exploration and atmosphere aspects are great, which is obviously more what they were focusing on.

no bully

>(((steam)))
>(((discord)))

redpill me on discord

It's gay

wind waker HD virtual reality edition

so are traps but they're still a good fuck.

good taste
You have shit tastes. Could've chosen any other better older MMO and you go with this.
not bloodborne or DeS, but at least its not 2 or 3. adequate.
good taste

Thanks dude.
end game gear brings it down to 2 seconds, but it still is kinda long compared to WoW.
BB is shit, but DeS is good. Just think Dark Souls improved on DeS in my opinion.
Damn fuckin straight.

What is not to like about BB?
The fact you like FFXIV over others makes me assume you value story and atmosphere at a high level, and BB is unfinished in the former. Is that why you don't like it? or the fact that the low recovery end lag makes it easy to hit and run? BB is nevertheless a very fluid game, albeit easier.

You should try the romhack for SMRPG that makes it very hard and adds a shit-load of post-game content while also altering the entire game.
It makes timed action commands very important, and learning the timing huge part of the meta for both offense and defense. I had a lot of fun playing it. It also allows balances stats and the level up bonus. Its a whole new experience.

I think it's called super mario rpg Armageddon.

BB just feels like it's confused half the time. It tries to be Souls but also tries to be something else, and sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Just personally didn't sit right with me.

Did you play that TTYD+ uncensor patch? I know the guy that made it posts here.

Well, agree to disagree, Dark Souls is still okay.

The biggest strength of DS, in my opinion, is hpw the gameworld is all connected, and how you're allowed to just break the game and play it out of order if you want.

I'm aware, that's what most people consider to be its strength, and I strongly disagree that moving from the separate levels to an open world was a good idea. I think it's easy to criticize small separate levels superficially but it definitively precludes the level design pitfalls of the later games.

Well, consider that despite how much effort they put into the routing in Lordran that it still doesn't manage to be as non-linear as DeS, technically. You can tackle the levels in DeS in tens of thousands of different orders without having to worry about any tedious traversal.

I don't really want to shit on your taste in a thread about just posting your favorite game, because I do like Dark Souls, but I'll go to bat for Demon's Souls anytime, that game is the tits.

That's fair, agree to disagree I suppose.

Is La Mulana the most hardcore metroidvania ever made?

I don't know if I'd even classify it as a "Metroidvania", really, the guys at GR3 say they hadn't even played Metroid prior to making it and it is quite a bit more similar to MSX adventure games than it is to Metroid. I'd say it's considerably more difficult than a lot of other similar games, yeah, but mostly because it tests a different and wider set of skills than most other games. The platforming and combat and exploration and all that is pretty difficult but it's the riddle-solving that will really kill you.

Ehh I still need to do Hell Temple without the fairy vest. (But i did it on hard already so i don't have to worry about bs enemy placements inside)

Vid related or see

Metroid Prime.
DOOM (2016).
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.

That, nails the point well.

2/3
Questionable taste in NuDOOM.

Why not use TOX?

fucked it up
(cont)

I love you

Somebody likes magenta and EDM

RE4

don't listen to edm, and don't know what magenta is (other than the color, or the jojo character)

Can't narrow it down to just one, so top three:
I know everyone says IV is better, but III is the one I have the most memories and enjoyment with. Probably the worst game of my three on an objective list, but it taught me a lot and I'll always love it.
Metroidvanias kick ass, and the imagination and attention to detail here was astounding. It's easy, but incredibly comfy. Great music.
Excellent plot. Excellent characters. One of the best soundtracks I've ever heard for a video game. Esper system was surprisingly deep and featured a balance between learning useful spells and stat bonuses on level up. FFVI is the best RPG I've ever played.

I loved grimoire nier so much I wrote a lewd story in the drakengard ending E/Nier apocalypse.
mcstories.com/MiracleMilk/MiracleMilk1.html

This game was the bomb.

Do you use the word favourite to describe games you really enjoy or do you mean you have one singular game that is above all the others?
I suppose it would have to be the games that I will always come back to like STALKER and dark souls

30 years spent well.

>TBC over WotLK and ___MoP

???????

why is Holla Forums taste so boring and predictable, you faggots need to play more games

Casual piece of shit that ruined the last few good things in WoW. At least ulduar was good

It's mostly owned by Tencent, which could be considered the tech division of the Communist party of China. Everything that goes through discord is sure to be sent to the party and to whoever asks discord copies of the logs.

You need to stop loving pure shit and giving kikes your shekels, fucking useful idiot

I really can't post one single game, so I'll pick three of my all-time favorites.

I won't bully you user, Jagex has done that to you enougj

I have too many, heres some

It used to be The Warriors, but since its been a decade since I last played it I would add that exanima is the game that I have been the most excited about over the last year. A nod to tetris, the game that I have played the most by far.

the controls might have been slightly better but SM is better by a landmile in everything else
at least ZM had fast gameplay, but its way too short and the hub world is too small to really feel like your upgrades matter and your gameplay is being influenced. its still an adequate choice.

smells of hipster and flavor

im sorry but mahvel 2 is the dumbest shit ever, a showcase of muscle memory where 1 punish costs one character, and less exchange of mixups,crossups or decision making. MvsC2 is brain dead and retarded

also bayo/bayo2/ shits on dmc3 any day, but i liked dmc3's customization

step it up user

This thread never had a chance.

I've played Marvel 2 more than any other fighting game. There's better offerings out there, but MvC2 is the one fighter I go back to all the time and can almost never get bored of.

How good are the galaxy games. I never played them. Am I missing out?

One of these two

They don't make comfy games like these anymore. Everything has to be full pozzed or edgy, nobody wants comfy fantasy arcadia anymore ;_;

Didn't Sophie come out last year?

One of the rare comfy games/still living franchise in these days.

Eternal Sonata was surprisingly good

Is the site dead again or something?

all the games posted here suck :/

What did you tried to say by posting this?

nothing, I didn't notice the slavrunes on top of Serious Sam.
In case you're wondering, it says "Not many people remember" The Second Encounter.

Are you going to contribute with feedback or your favorite games? If not you can leave.

Still waiting for a r8/h8 on my three.

Which are I must have had a different VPN on oops.

No thanks

all you're favorite games suck :/

My fellow nigger

Dubs.

trips

I really wish Paradox would stop raping CK2's corpse.

My fellow human with an abnormal amount of melanin

You have such shit opinions I struggle to see why I would even try to refute what you carelessly vomited over this fine thread.

I'm not even joking. I just finished it three days ago, and this was THE Batman experience I always wanted. The first few hours when Joker kept appearing in random places and statues/billboards kept morphing into the Joker was magical until my programming sense took over and I figured out how they did it. And the entrance of the Man-Bat was absolute perfection that I did not see coming - it really did feel organic and natural, rather than the usual Go-To-The-Marker-On-Your-Map. The enemy dialogue was also way more contextual than most games, reminding me of street racing era NFS titles.

I also loved the perfect blend of Burton Gotham and Nolan Gotham, and the story was to me a perfect combination of every great Batman story. The Long Halloween, No Man's Land, Knightfall, Death In The Family, Under The Red Hood, Fear, Inferno, Batman Begins and many others it took from all felt like rough drafts compared to Arkham Knight.

Sorry not sorry, I have 250 games on my shelf and a few thousand on my computer spanning decades of games, but out of all of them this one is my absolute favorite.

Runner ups are Silent Hill 1, Banjo-Tooie, Sly 3, LSD, Yume Nikki and Halo 1.

Did it make you feel like batman?

Have you played Asylum and City ?

Yes

And Origins, and Blackgate. And Batman Begins for the PS2. And Vengeance. And Rise of Sin Tzu. And Batman Returns (Genesis). And all three Lego Batman games.

But this one was the best out of all of them.

Then I am puzzled by your taste. But if you actually liked Knight I don't imagine there would be any earthly way to change your mind. I can only surmise you have a fetish for the batmobile.

No, I have a fetish for Joker and Scarecrow and good storytelling

Then how the fuck could you stomach Scarecrow being turned into generic villain with a nuke compared to the utter shock he was in Asylum?

The Punch-Out!! series in general.

Explain yourself.

Instead of having a Scarecrow level, I got a Scarecrow game. Everywhere I looked, everywhere I went, the effects of the Fear Gas warped the world into Batman's fears and guilts. All Scarecrow needed to do was all he has ever done - turn on the gas.

And when he flooded the city, he was as much of a god as he was in Arkham Asylum, his voice on the billboards reverberating over a desolate wasteland thinly veiling a world of terror and madness at ground terror. Generic villain he was not. The titular Arkham Knight, however, sadly was. But he was not the star of the show, but rather a misdirection.

Fuck. I meant ground level.

Good taste

Patrician taste

Haven't played anything but Half Life but good taste.

Darkest Hour deserves more attention.

I bet you post pictures of your legs in desktop threads on halfchan Holla Forums.

Pretty nice.

All of those games are great.

What the fuck Mark. Nier wasn't supposed to be there twice. Goddammit.

Looks like it… automatacally put it there.

Pics related my top 4 of all time.

Is thief 2 better than the original gameplay wise? I started playing right after finishing the first but I gave up because for some fucking reason it runs at wobbly 30 fps despite being from 1299 BC.

opinion discarded

:|

This shit right here, still after all these years.
Dune Legacy is the shit. Dunno why it hasn't been done on Gaming Night here.

Is there a higher res SFII box so I can get Sagat's face as a reaction image?

These are the only ones I can think of right now.

Is this the famous double bait?

I'm from reddit and they don't like Undertale.

How the hell have you never played Street Fighter II or Mega Man 2?

I don't know if just never known anyone who ever owned those games.

Fucking plebbit

you don't have bad taste but you aren't into pure gameplay thats for sure

wheras this guy is way more into pure gameplay

thats interesting, whats the reasoning?

oh man, that ought to have been in my top picks.
Why Prototype? I really like leaping over buildings and skateboarding on people. It's just fun fucking around the city when you've beaten the game, I must've spent well over 30 hours in it, kinda wish I'd bought it on Steam back then just so I could monitor the game hours. And like Just Cause 2 and BoI I usually put on some podcast or a radio show recording to play alongside it. I guess I like slightly intense background noise games.
Haven't had a chance to play Hulk Ultimate Destruction yet. Prototype 2 a shit.

That's right. We can't allow unpopular opinions here. That would be disgraceful.

No you fucking absolute retard that is not why its bad, you just post your fucking opinion on something instead of acting like you are some kind of rebel going against the system and you're being oppressed. You dont need to create a fucking thread to hide out in you just make a fucking thread about the game itself. You missed the entire point of why threads like those are reddit and its not because you cant have different likes and dislikes here.

Are you okay there, friend? You seem upset. Sometimes there's really not enough to say to warrant its own thread or not a thread currently on it to post in. As long as it's only one thread I don't really mind. It's better than creating a thread about how Spelunky is a roguelike, for instance.

I swear I was gonna put firewatch in, sorry user, I disappointed you