Good super hero games

Good super hero games
I don't want to enter a monument built by slaves edition

I don't think there's a lot of games where you can play as Hitler, user.

among the best
followup that finally unravels the mysteries of Energy X never ever

co-op xmen games are bretty gud

If I flip these pizzas Mr.Aziz will flip out

They're fun games anyway.

Pretty sure that was the point. By the post content and the post image, one can only conclude that user was trying to ironically convey that they actually love western superheroes. It's the imageboard equivalent of that old 90's meme "I hate capeshit - NOT!"

Wonder if McFarlane will let Iced Earth play for the reboot.

I'm already at full health!

Ban R.O.B Threads.

How is that even remotely relevant?

Is that finally happening? He's been claiming it'll happen for ages now…

Todd McFarlane is the Todd Howard of comics

Spiderman thread?

They were going to make a console beatem up, so nothing of value was lost.

Soul Caliber 2 HD.

Seriously? No one?
come on.

Spider-Man 2 and Ultimate Spider-Man.
You've been to the Spider-Man Homecoming thread too.

(((You)))

Don't even post that shit.

I heard the one for the Dreamcast is pretty good.

When I was a kid someone broke into our house and stole some shit, that game was among the things I lost. That was one of my favorite games on the system

This was a good one.
I remember there being a part of this that was insanely hard.

Also, this is a good game. I only wish the stealth sections were a bit better, it would have made the game perfect in my eyes.

Reminder that Spider-Man Homecucking is a huge success and lauded as the best and most accurate even though all it has that's remotely accurate is Peter Parker of appropriate age.

Seriously though, they'd at least make her attractive.

I doubt enough people own a Wii U to have played it. Even then it doesn't seem like it's gotten the recognition in the stylish action genre I would say it deserves, it's my favorite game of its type.

I went into that game and ended up so desperately hoping for the cheesy twist being that YOU are the 101st and your Mii jumps in as a playable character but they fucking didn't and I hate it.

Game itself is mediocre, it's fun but a few of the supporting characters are insufferable and the camera is extremely shit. I've played much worse, but I'd give it a solid OK/10