This game is fucking terrible and filled with bullshit...

This game is fucking terrible and filled with bullshit. From enemy positioning to their annoying reaction time why did anyone on here recommend this? If I wanted to masturbate I'd masturbate to some h game. Also, I like how the dev acts smug like he created a game with depth and legitimate difficulty. Just like every other "metroidvania" it sucked. Also $20 for a 5 hour experience that only feels lengthy because if deaths is ridiculous

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1676805/
exhentai.org/g/1058516/b1c7f74741/
loverslab.com/topic/66348-haydee-modding/?hl=haydee
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

summer

Fuck off back to reddit and quit trying to fit in. This game deserves no fucking commendation its just your average shitty XD ITS HARD, game when in reality its as shallow as it gets. Only good thing is the exploration.

wasn't the dev from these parts

you're a retard

No, he just had shills here.

works on my machine

people like you are the reason we have more shitty games

Do you know a lot of h games with jiggly robots, or even robots at all?

Give me points on as to why this game is good or go back to watching people like totalbiscuit and believing that because a game is sub mainstream its the most hardcore thing there is I play more difficult and obscure games than this and enjoy them thoroughly

there is a plenty of good looking skins

and last but not least with all the flaws it's still superior to Near tomato

Can you tell me what your appeal on video games?

this is literally a meme game

I liked it fine, it's an actual video game. You're quite daft if you couldn't figure out the enemy placement. It came out when thicc was niggering up everything, just like now they're straight up homofucks infesting the board. It's one of the better things I've played that's just all mainly puzzling. I don't remember it feeling broken. Probably just some queer that's never played a jump map in their sad casual life. Or some sad queer that comes along to defend DaS for their sick jump secrets. Still, rather just play some classic Womb Raider.

I sometimes wonder how much of the anti-thicc shit is frumpy flat assed femanons and suicida wannabel traps. Delicious flat chest is far too forced. I'm not sure who would be that fervent about their tastes. It's furfag tier autism.

you are an idiot, bbw enabler

I remember hearing Haydee was more or less a tech demo from an /agdg/ autist he sold for a quick buck. Is that the truth and you're a retard for crying shill, or is it unaffiliated and you're still a retard crying shill because you don't understand the difference between shilling and non-negative talking about a game?

Where do you think you are etc etc

Wew lassy. This is a video game. Nobody is going to use you as anything but practice with no hips.

user, that's a robot, not a woman.

Autist its not where they're located but how they're placed. Its impossible to dodge the rush attack unless you get lucky and have them initiate then shoot them while they're recovering. It didnt help that I finished this gamd on hardcore because I'm autistic. Oh and to the niggers saying I'm against thicc in vidya, I prefer plump and motherly bodies so make your own assessment.

then why the hell did you made a thread about it?

No, it was genuinely being shilled here.

Any proof of it?

We had threads about it when a trailer was released and when it came out.

Maybe if you weren't new as fuck you'd have seen all the threads.

fuck off thiccfag, her breasts don't need to be sagging melons for me to like her

a fat robot woman

We had tons of threads around it coming to steam. And it was in fucking early access back then.

I did see the threads, which were talking about the game/how it looked, THICCposting, and squealing about shills because something they weren't interested in was being talked about in a non-negative light and a trouser-arouser had a lot of threads. Don't pull the "you obviously weren't here" card.

Game was in a more-or-less functional state which is more than can be said of most other early access titles, and the playable character is pretty bombastic. You're surprised Holla Forums as a collective was all over that shit?

*Holla Forums as a colletive* wasn't all over it. There were a couple of thiccfags spamming threads about it and tons of people shitting on the threads and saging them.
Kind of like now. Except morons like you cannot grasp when their games are disliked.

Don't forget the minority talking about the actual game.

I'm not going over this again. The symbol of fertility is wide thighs and a proportionate bust. You sound like an SJW this triggered about some floppy tits in a real video game that is rubbing your DFC shite so wrong you can't get through it, like there's a spider on your face or something.

Nobody here recommended it. It was shilled by probably the dev or a viral marketer, and then picked up by THICC fags with no real tastes for robo sluts.
Warning: Last one extremely lewd, not safe for anywhere.

I recall it being ~50/50, maybe closer to 60 Haydee/40 sage. Though it's a pattern in general where some concerted autists declare the board doesn't want it and then it turns out their opinion comprises not even half or less than half of the thread's prevailing opinion.
Haaa there it is, "actually Holla Forums hates it". I'm aware I made a sweeping generalization but God if you're trying to prove me wrong don't do the same shit back, I've been keeping up with this expecting a thread-archive or some similar measure of proof things went as you say they did and my memory's failing me.

See, now, this is exactly what I mean. She's not a fucking robot. She's a niggress with some shitty prosthetic arms and a facemask. It's complete and total fuckin' trash.

No, not really. I pirated the pig thing and had a great time with it. This is one of the only boards that doesn't ban for piracy. The same dumb faggots are going to fall for the same dumb shit. Just like Nier Automata, because it's muh fine nippon steel, denuvo and a shite port. You're ass obsessed niggers over a casual bullet hell.

Flat chest with egg-laying hips is best.
Fatass trash with massive sacks of lard hanging off one's chest is garbage.
This is an undeniable fact.

Sorry about your stature and only having the funds for a new vagina. Titty fucking is big heat for both involved.

i remember taking a long break from Holla Forums when this garbage was being shilled. did people actually buy it and fap to it?

Is this some spam Bui shit? These posts are near completely nonsensical.

Speak English, mate. Give us something to work with.

I pirate it and all see what it is anyway. HayDee was fine, OP is too stupid for a puzzle game that requires some finesse. Mad Max got obliterated but it's basically mediocre and on par with Just Cause fucking about and generic trash. Night in the Woods somehow STILL gets threads from faggots over a flipbook non-game. And threads showing up about Life is Venereal Disease.

The first action of a kike is to claim it doesn't understand in a debate.

That is definitely untrue, mate. A proper hip/breast ratio is scientifically proven to be the best indicator of fertility.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1676805/
What you have is a fetish

Nigger read my posts and you'll see I finished the game on hardcore and fucking knew where enemies were placed I even commended the fucking exploration you are either a fucking kid or deluded by the user whos been samefagging this whole thread and either trolling or genuinely retarded

No. I won't. You claimed it was full of bullshit from the start.

The first one literally fit no context whatsoever.
Going off talking about piracy out of nowhere. Also, last I checked, nowhere else here bans for piracy. But, again, why even bring that up? What's the context? What made it follow?

The second lot is much the same way, randomly talking about a 'new vagina' for some strange reason, and titty fucking.

Take a step back from the computer, think about what you're typing, and run it again.

I won't deny that liking flat chests is a personal preference, but you cannot deny that hips > ass or tits
I say why sell out on tits, when you can maximize your hips? Hips are objectively the best in every way. Tits are trash, and not really worth giving a damn about. If she's got good hips, though, that's all that really matters.

I'm not a medicine man, but this article seems to be about waist/hip ratio rather than breast/hip ratio.

Okay, faggot. How much longer are we going to pretend you have played a proper 3D platformer growing up or as an adult?

The devs made a rather shallow nu-Portal in third person, but they figured late in development that the game sucked. So they first tried to make a nigger model, but because they knew it wouldn't sell they made it look like a robot. As one who gets extreme hard ons by chubs, the model itself looks ugly as hell, so I don't even know how this game could be thick-enabler. There's probably an influx of shills mixed with desperate faggots that want a game starring a fat woman, when they could just go ahead and masturbate or get mods if they really wanted to.

I've played a fair number of 3D platformers, but I'm going to be honest with you here:
They're all pretty shit.
3D platforming was a dumb idea. 3D doesn't lean itself well to platforming. The control just isn't there for it, you ask me. It always feels sluggish, and worse, like you're wrestling with the camera.

Again, though, what's this have to do with the prior post?
Did I say I ever played a 3D platformer before?
Are you just autistic, or something?

So, you don't like video games. Okay. There are other threads, boards, and full on other imageboards you can frequent, if you don't like playing video games.

I'm saging because this conversation is largely off topic. It's considered polite to sage when you're off topic. You'll notice that I started saging when I began this line of dialogue.

You didn't answer the question, instead choosing to strawman.
Why is it you can't make a coherent post what follows basic context?

Hey faggot, get fucking good.

Nah, I know what you are. You attempt to steer matters as a kike. When you fail you act a victim.
You're both common core of the problem. You're no Paul Revere.

Are you a native speaker? That might clear things up.

That isn't "playing the victim", that's at best seeking to blame someone's shittery on a recent event.
So far you've done nothing but strawman and try to move the conversation away.
Why?
What are you here for?
What is your goal?
Why are you shilling this game?

Are you another kike pretending to not understand? ESL and ISIL is quite commong presently.

Yes, yes it is. And you're going far too out of your way for being bad at video games that are video games, just because they put a big fat ass in your face. You're SJW tier and have no home here.

I understand you perfectly but your constructions are unusual. Don't be so touchy.

Are you doing this for free?

Do you not understand basic english to the degree you do not even know the definitions of the words you use?
It's not "playing the victim". I'm not standing there saying "This user's just attacking me". I'm saying "This user can't follow basic conversation or use more than minimal Englsih skills, I wonder if he's a bot".

You've done it again, by the way. Built up some random strawman that I must be bad at video games, because I disagree with you on–
What is it even that we disagree about?
You've not had a coherent post in a very long time, I don't even know. I assume you support the game, Haydee? Is it due to my earlier statements on that?
Your posts are so poorly writ I can't do much more than guess that's why you're whining so much.

Are you a Pole by chance?
I've had a few arguments with Poles, and for some reason, they tend to go this route.

Of course you pretend to understand me. Why wouldn't you?

This is on you whoever invited this faggot.

Alright, I actually don't understand you.

Invited?
Are you new or something?
Do you think this is like your private boards, where you have to be approved to get in?
Nobody here was 'invited'. We come, we go, at our own leisure.

You still've not answered any of the questions.

Please explain this sentence.

Honestly, myself, I'm more confused by the "Why wouldn't you pretend to understand me?"

It just works, and that's the problem.
There's exploration, puzzles, hostile robots, platforming and a couple of traps, so it does what it says on the cover, but it doesn't do more than "just working", it's ugly, shallow, only Haydee barely stands out from the bland as fuck environment with her ass, there's no lore beyond a couple dozen lines in the beginning and the end of the game, and combat basically comes in two scenarios: either the bad guy is slow and is a piece of cake to take down, making it boring, or it's a fast fuck waiting on a corner you can't evade because you missed his head because of the shitty camera that's just here to show Haydee's ass, making it frustrating.
I don't recommend spending on it at all. If you're still curious, just pirate it.

=GOOD EVENING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN==

How many kikes are going to show up today over this and the F13 matter? How many will we find out were involved with in the past and via business cards?

This shitposter is gold too bad people are falling for his ridiculous trolling attemps eithet hes from spain or Russia if the latter then hes dev-kun

This is a rolodex matter. Everyone is going to play ball.

Was the op right about the game being bullshit? With enemy placement?

It's like people suddenly turn autistic when this game is mentioned.

No, it plays like many puzzle games except it's third person with a fat ass player character. They are bad at things.

Even the fucking warframes are more robotic than this nigger in a jumpsuit.

Enemy placement is subpar, but it's mostly because if the enemies themselves.
There is only two types of bad guys in Haydee : a slow, "heavy" one, and a fast, "light" and more fragile one.
"Heavy" is basically way too easy to kill when he's alone, which is mostly the case. He's usually far enough, and he's really, really slow. You have basically all the time to land the 4 pistol shots in the head, to the point that you don't even consider them a threat. They're never in a corner, and even if they ever were, they're easily dodged, you just take two steps back and fire away.
"Light" on the other hand, can go from "actually efficient enough to be considered a fair threat, which is OK" to "just straight up motherfucking bullshit". Most of the time waiting for you in a corner, but they can also be far away or behind you, triggered because it's a trap, and mostly just appearing out of nowhere. They get close really fast, so you better be able to aim at their tiny (tiny!) little head so they're stunned (because you need two headshots unless you use the Magnum, on top of it!), because a bodyshot doesn't stop them. There's even moments you can't even react, and they're already at you.
So basically, you have an enemy that doesn't even need to exist because he's useless and he's just here because if he isn't there's only the "light" enemy, and another that just goes "BOO" and depletes a quarter or half of your health because he's waiting behind the wall, ready to pounce, and you can't react fast enough. Always keep the pistol up, because there's no melee, which is dumb.

maybe you should shoot them faster. i bought this game on launch and beat it in around 30 hours. it was fun.

sad part is that the level editor was already released but everyone is too busy making their waifus playable to actually make decent player-made levels.

this. i blame the Holla Forums infiltrates.

True, Holla Forums wouldn't autistically screech this much If they were the majority on Holla Forums.

thats not what i said but whatever, i can see i hit a nerve.

They won't give up unless one of us is dead. This is the Holla Forums way.

Gee I wonder who could be behind this development.

IT'S SO THICC BRO GIT GUD XD

you can call them a plethora of names and it will all slide off of them like water in a raincoat, but call them Holla Forums and see how offended they react, they sage, they shitpost, and get angry. they've been found out.

you just gave yourself away, you have to go back

Go project about yourself in Holla Forums. This board has enough problems with deranged retards that can't contain themselves.

kill yourself you shitter

Looks like Iceland knows what's up.

just fuck off back there already, you gave yourself away with your knee jerk reaction.

only reason you guys hate it its because the legs on the clank are just slightly darker than a glass of chocolate milk. see
what a dumbass reason to hate a game.

like 8d39b6 said, this game brings the autists out of the woodworks, and not in a good way. a shame because its really fun.

Small gene pool

There doesn't seem to be a single post defending this game that has anything somewhat resembling an argument.
Meanwhile Todd here ( and ) provided a detailed assessment supporting the OP, and the retards haven't even attempted to post non arguments his way.

Has Holla Forums's quality really deteriorated this much?

Oh yes, its gone down considerably

Are you okay in the head? I mean it's one thing that it took you 30 hours to beat Haydee when it's only a glorified tech demo that is short as shit and can be done in less than half that time but it's another thing to completely disregard everything OP said as "him being bad at video games" and then also accusing everybody who dislikes the game as being racists from Holla Forums because the character has dark legs. I mean it's especially ironic when you posted
Because all your posts were knee jerk reactions to Haydee being criticized.

Half life 2 is boring as hell

Dark Souls 3 fangays are the absolute worst. Inb4

I just hate retards who think spelling like a nigger is funny.

Agreed. HL2 is a stinking pile of shit. I couldn't even stomach the game long enough to get past the boat level and dropped. And I played back when it was relevant and 'showered with praise'.

>

She's also a FAT COW some people try to justify it by calling it THICC XD but she's not THICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC she's a FAT COW

Western gamers in a nutshell

I liked it
but I also like thicc robots
don't think it was too hard tho

No one was banned, just deleted some shitposting

I wonder if all these fags shitting on the game are fans of Nier Automata.

I am a fan of the /ss/

The irony

I blame old white and black movies were all the christmas cakes characters had amazing legs

Seen this yet?
exhentai.org/g/1058516/b1c7f74741/

Nah, clangfags respect the robot and other clanfags waifus.

2B isn't fat

THICCposting aside, is the game actually fun?

can't get ex for some reason

robots can't be fat, they aren't organic

if you like harder 3D platformers, yeah it is

Haydee is more faceless/thicc than clang honestly
2B is not even clang, not good clang anyway.

I just don't understand all the autists shitting on the game when its a 15 dollar budget titles thats easily pirateable, has half decent working gameplay and mod support.
Even Nips liked the character

Its just a niche fetishistic budget title and aside from the shitty Tumblr meme that people used as a joke I don't understand all the autistic hate for it, its Shitran Kagayra user tier

Shocking.

It has Metroid level design in a 3D plane, and some Tomb Raider jumping mechanics/puzzles with some standart TPS shooting.

Its enjoyable, but pretty short and with some fixable camera issues

Give it a pirate

okay it works now
thank you kindly

Yes, truly you're the one that holds some reasoning

How high does haydee jump? It doesn't look like she can jump very high..

Why can't the thicc meme just die

It is a known fact that the more testosterone you have, the more a man wants a curvy or thicc woman.(THICCFAG WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

How long is your dick?

bye

I remember when curvy and voluptuous meant wide hips, large breasts, shapely waistlines, big butts, long legs, and thick thighs, and not walking cellulose with gigantic guts, infinite chins and no waist curvature. I remember when people didn't conflate petiteness with being ms. skeltal or being thick with being a landwhale. I don't like flat chests but it seems I can't say that without being called a chubby chaser, and I can't say I like small girls without being called a pedophile.

Maybe that's because it's not a good game
So? Kira Yamato from Gundam SEED has won Newtype favorite male character polls for well over a decade to this day (Gundam SEED debuted in 2002) and he's a Mary Sue self insert with no character development. Just because some Nips like Haydee doesnt mean shit.
Except it isn't. It's a TPS with platforming segments. That isn't niche in the slightest.
And now you reduce all arguments against Haydee as "hurr ur lik shitran guy". Way to make a non argument.

>>>/cuckchan/

protip:lurk moar newfag

I don't fully support OP's opinion that much, actually. It's just that the shallowness, and the clunky combat makes it not worth spending full price for it. The game is actually functioning and there's no bugs at all (thankfully), and it is what he says on the cover, a "3D puzzle-platformer with a bit of combat that focuses on exploration". Here's why:

Exploring the level is important. You quickly learn about exploring the map, and by that, I mean every nook and cranny, because you don't have a quest mark or some arrows (save for 15% of the tutorial) to show you where's the next key or something like that, nor does the game give you clues by using lightning or some other stuff to pick your curiosity. You have to actually be curious yourself, because there is no "secret room" maybe except one, but it's not that hidden compared to the rest.
The other thing that is interesting is that every tool, and every weapon has a purpose. True, some will prefer the magnum, or go pistol only, but no tool is used less than twice. Some are obviously needed to progress in some parts (gas mask, screwdriver,…) but even the "unnecessary" is a great help, like the crowbar which makes things way easier by opening crates that contain ammo or other stuff). This is why I emphasize on the "It just works". There is no room for complete uselessness (save for the slow enemy I mentioned earlier). This makes preplanning the exploration of a new part of the map important. What tools will I need? Should I go with just one weapon or keep a spare? Because you never know what you will need before going out of a safe house, and when you take the longest route, you find out that you used, and more than once, every available tool in game.
Notice that I said "longest" route, because yes, there is not only one path in this game. >>12985393 here finished it in 30 hours, but did you know you can do it in under an hour? That's possible, because the devs have created a little level hidden in a giant maze, that only you can discover, not by exploring, but by ANALYZING the map (which is in this case an even more advanced way of exploring). The level is in fact like a giant math equation that a good player can solve, but an expert can find a way to simplify it, and that is one of the major forces in the game, and I must say that the devs are pretty good at designing a level.
This is probably one of the only reasons I kept on playing until I finished it. It's autistic, but this is where you find the flavor in this game.

Oh yeah, and they don't even have enough computer to datamine you! you cucklord summer faggot.

Is this some kind of advanced meta-ironic joke?

Congrats, you're a fucking retard

>>>/cuckchan/

You're a great guy user
I wish you the best

Place blame on the PC cancer and fags that can't discern the spectrum between shitty 2d or 3d art and actually taking the time to look up proper body proportions.

No son, you're just a newfaggot

Are you sperging out because I'm not calling them "volunteers"? They're fucking mods, mate.

You wouldn't let niggers live in your house. Don't let them live in your brain.

Half life 2 sucks, fuck your deletes!

HIGH TEST!

They aren't mods because moderators have global power on a website and they are called volunteers. By calling them mods you expose how your brain is still that of a cuckchanners.

user pls

no they're not , they're 3rd party developed original content that you can acquire for Bethesda points
WE'VE BEEN OVER THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN WHY CAN'T YOU GET A CLUE user!?!?!?WHY!?!?!?

We're talking about MODERATORS, you idiot.

I played it for half an hour, the game is boring.
I saw some people comparing it to tomb raider, but it's nothing like it. You have so much more control over Lara than you do over Haydee.

pic related

That's nice.

Ah, yes, I forgot, if you just change what a thing is called, that makes it totally different.

I think you might actually have autism. Or you're just a humorless asshole.

Sure fooled me with all the release shilling
Not indicative of it being niche
False
Looks like you're wrong

That was a joke? Does it pay well to write for the Big Bang Theory?

Nobody here liked it. The retarded dev just spent endless time trying to shill it here.

I remember it. There was like 5 threads at the same time in the catalog IIRC, all about the ass too, which was retarded.

So you were not present when it released
This is
Give me 10 besides Just Cause 3 released last year

some of us wanted to fuck the robot because of her immersive, jiggling girth.
Sincerely, /ara/

Bullshit, there were two and one OP deleted a third after realizing there were two more

What y'all doin? Sure doesn't look like y'all talkin' vidya'.

Perhaps, but the thing is, there was shilling, even on other threads. I think I saw some on the GG thread when it came out, unless I'm mixing up.

Will you quit making us /ara/ lovers look like we want to fuck obese landwhales?

This is a video game, sorry to break it to you.

kek

She's a good 1 in the scale.

I played it normally for a while but the foes were too bullshit in placement and rigged as traps to be viably enjoyable. I put it on the shelf for a while because I was tiring of doing a puzzle segment and a pathway of platforming that took 15+ minutes to do, only to come to a deathtrap and die instantly due to not being able to see the 6 guys waiting to take my head off, then have to do the 15+ minutes of the puzzle again.

However, I got the "peace" mod which disables the aggression of the foes and their collision detection and just makes them stand in place and stare at haydee's tits.

Game became fairly fun again. except for that bullshit yellow area. I fucking hate that place

it is, it needs a little polish (for example, there is no effect when you fire your gun or when a landmine explodes) but the game is real fun, you need to think a bit on some of the puzzles.

i bought it on release to support the dev, and i don't regret it. how many games out there can you really say the same thing about?

for a one-slav coding team, it was pretty good.

Reddit scum.

feels good to buy an enjoyable game with correct female characters.

Don't worry, all design flaws in a game are excusable as long as you can get off to it according to Holla Forums.

Its excusable because its cheap as fuck and constantly on sale.
and yes, sex and autism sell, who would have known

sage

check the archives. there were a lot

Every game but Shitdee

Huh, my posts got deleted too, for some reason.
Too bad.

To repeat what I said before, nobody here liked the game. It was just shilled really hard by either the dev, or some paid folk, and then picked up by THICC fags.
Only reason the threads exploded like they did was the arguments between THICC fags and pretty much everyone else.

She isn't even clang. Worst fucking robot, looks like a niggress with some shitty prosthetic arms.

PornHub and many other porn sites are owned by one Jew.

Pretty sure DS3 has been shat on for many other reasons.
I don't even go to Souls threads anymore though, the autism gives me a headache

accusing non-shills of shillery should be a bannable offense

BUt you just explained what happened, mate.
It's why I said "Either by the dev, or some paid folk".
In this case, it'd be the dev constantly bringing the game up.

I bet bringing up KS is also shilling amirite?

Kill yourself.

summer
go complain about it on Holla Forums

Op can't even aim, sorry faggot this game does not have aim assist, learn to litterally play.

speak for yourself, i loved it.

I RECOGNIZE THAT REPTILE

When does the next Bubsy game come out?

I blame the Jews.

everyone does at this point. you're not special.

Same reason people recommend Nier Automata:
It's an actual fucking game that has some fanservice stacked on top.
Also like Nier Automata, There's no shortage of people who don't like the way the game plays.

Why does this exist anyway? I've been wondering ever since I saw it for the first time.

Why do you exist anyway? your parents have been wondering ever since they saw you for the first time.

nobody knows, but i think its the same autist who made space funeral

No it's just an autist making a fangame for space funeral

Bitch, I will NTR your grandfather.

I guess that someone drew it and everyone else picked up. Whatever, there's worse shit in life.

Daily remember that if you can't even pass the green section you should go back to console, or buy yourself new hands to aim properly.

I'd like Haydee more if she looked more like a robot than a black chick in a jumpsuit.

Wait so Argentinia is indeed white ?

Actually, if Haydee can drown or asphyxiate, it means she needs dioxygen. Therefore she isn't a robot since she must have organs (or perhaps she just needs dioxygen).
It would mean that all of the Haydees are not robots, but artificial humans instead. But why producing humans?

Yeah exactly. I've played shittty games for cool character designs before. Pic very, VERY much related.
Give me proper clang or fuck off with this robot shit. Hell they could have pulled a page from pic related and went with the biomechanical thing.

It's not called selective memory for nothing.

Isn't Haydee a cyborg? She's described as "half-robot, half-human".

If she is a nig, then a quarter human.

She is, but people here ITT were saying she's a robot.
I wonder what's the purpose of the facility actually. Considering there's Haydee bodies basically everywhere, the Haydee we control is not the first one to do this level, does that mean the cyborgs learn even after each trial, like if one Haydee's experience is transferred to the next? Is this the reason why they don't let any Haydee escape at one of the first endings? To keep the experience and transfer it to the next?
And why is a Haydee controlling the hostile robots? Why when you kill her, you become the master, waiting for another Haydee to kill you after? What's the purpose behind Haydee, actually? There's next to no story in this game, and it's still full of plotholes.

It got me thinking, what if she was wearing pantyhose?

Some people were upset when they found out that the Warframes weren't actually bodysuits.
However, it only made me like them more.

>>>/clang/

but the robot has a huge assssssssss whoaaaaaaaaaaa
t. nigger

then why the fuck did you make a thread about it you quadruple nigger

fuck off shill

oh come on, /agdg/ can't make games for shit.

RoR was made by a person who put a reference to /agdg/, not by /agdg/ themselves. stop crediting yourselves you useless jackasses and get back to coding.

the day a real, good game is made by the combined effort and contributions of the anonymous users of /agdg/ is the day i'll accept that /agdg/ can make games. until then they're just LARPing as developers.

This fucking place.

They can't on this website, as there are a lot of white nationalists and "crabs-in-a-bucket" people like you who discourage their progress. It's why most of them luckily go on external websites like Reddit, Twitter, or Tumblr.

You're probably going to say, "go back to hugbox if you aren't tough", but realistically, everyone needs to be encouraged or motivated to consistently to work and finish a long term project. Be it through money or something simple like praise. Fact of the matter is, no one likes sticking around with parasites.

I'm not a dev, but I greatly appreciate what they're doing.

She is three tenths human, you racist. :^)

FTFY just put a little more effort into it next time

Eh, I always assumed they weren't bodysuits. What upset me about the lore change was the fact they were just puppets. I don't want to be some faggot pussy sitting safely in a ship while my remote control toy does all the work.

He said three-tenths because half of her is robot, so only three-fifths of her other half is human.

Holla Forums hates indie devs more than anyone on this site. Risk of Rain is pixelshit, remember?

But I actually like Risk of Rain.
Then again, I'm also opposed to the idea of voting blocs, which seems to be a requisite for white nationalism

It is pixelshit but the game is good and frequently has threads here.

Game development is purely meritocratic. It doesn't favor race nor politics, just good devs.

I know.

Exactly, just pointing out how weird it was for that user to use white nationalists as an example of people who oppose indie games or independent developers. Holla Forums is much more hostile towards them, Holla Forums just bitches about AAA games with jewed moral lessons in them.

sage for offtopic

From the few hours I put into Haydee I'd say it's less a metroidvania and more a puzzle slash metroidvania

The game has an extremely specific route you have to take to do things, finding things like ammo etc is not very optional and more mandatory, which kind of makes it less fun

I've gotten to parts of it bashing my head against the wall for an hour just because I didn't spot the alcove in a pit that had a item or ammo etc in some area 4 rooms prior

In comparison Metroid you can miss most power ups and the game is still beatable because it funnels you towards your objective, finding power ups just makes you stronger/faster and other than key items like super missiles/power bombs etc it's still beatable

This is the one huge flaw to the game in my eyes, this could have been alleviated by just having ammo boxes hold more ammo, or getting extra items allows you to gain more health or armor etc

If I had to compare it to another metroidvania that does the same thing, I'd say La Mulana, which is another metroidvania that implies freedom of exploration when it's anything but that

Also sorry for the spacing I'm tired and just came in from two hours exercising in the pool, even I can see those lines should be condensed to paragraphs

i hate Holla Forums and this is the most bullshit excuse i've seen.

i absolutely recommend you go see these guys in concert. i have never had so much fun at a concert in my entire life.
those guys live their gimmick and are genuinely talented musicians. the only better concert i've ever seen was alice cooper, and i've been to hundreds

>>>/mu/

those faglords refuse to discuss anything but coldplay, why the hell would i ever go there

There is not a single reference to Coldplay anywhere on the front page.

Sorry, let me strike that
There's not a single reference to Coldplay anywhere on the catalog.

It can be finished under an hour or way longer depending on your route.

Technically, it's true since there's no melee, but if you do well, you're overflowing with ammo and meds.

Not really, you can still hold a whole level with 52 pistol ammo since you can find some more on the go.

AT NO POINT IN YOUR FUCKING OP DO YOU MENTION THE NAME OF THE GAME

I bought the game during the Summer sale, I didn't know the difference between hardcore and softcore but I'm thinking I should've chose hardcore since I was swimming in ammo by the end.

The game describes itself as a MetroidGoyvania but this is not the case. It is an almost pure cross between Resident Evil and Tomb Raider, mostly the latter. The theme of the game means there is no context needed, it's a pure game because of the compressed scope, no need for any paintwork like the 2 series above. I cleared the game after about 16 hours. I don't want to spoil anything for anyone else playing but this is among the best games I've ever played and I did not expect to be saying that when I started. It has been 15+ yearse since the last RE/TR games, they don't make them anymore and this is the closest we have come for a long long time.

The name of the game is in the OP pic you dumb nigger

holy shit lmao

holy fuck i refuse to believe people this retarded exist, its like he has negative IQ.

its like that guy who played dark souls and complained that the game didn't tell him he had to "equip the shield and sword" or that "this message tells me to go forward, but it doesn't say which direction is forward!" except that guy was probably being ironic while you are serious

/agdg/ managing to put something out is definitely a rarity, hence my referral to Haydee as a tech-demo since FAT ROBOT ASS aside it's somewhat incomplete as a game..

At no point in your post do you mention the name of the game either, you turbonigger.

that's the joke

never once i saw haydee on /agdg/. it just appeared on steam one day as a demo and then as a purchasable game.

definitely, it lacks a lot of polish. it kinda feels like a tech-demo made game, but it was still great fun to solve the puzzles and shit. I bought it on release day because i'm hoping that fag Antales actually makes more games like it, but you know, polished.

if 15$ isn't motivation enough i dont know what is.

It's not confirmed but they did consider making a Haydee 2.

fucking do it antales get coding you goddamn slav

Don't get hype, wait for an actual confirmation.

Wew lad. Maybe Viva Pinata is more your speed.

180+ mods and counting.

Fugg, anyone got a download?

someone change "preordering" to "clang" and "You should try it" to "We should try it" please?

other loli besides Marie?

What part of 180+ mods did you not understand?

They've got loli, autism, weeabo, western, FNAF, Ridley Scotts alien, and if you can't find it put in a request or check out the modding tutorial and add it yourself. The sky's the limit my man.

Nice, i'll have three copies please

… go on.

Post it.

Take your pick, there's these two and one other one that changes enemies into aliens.

The faggot who did that should be shot

STOOPID GUN

So you sayin we ain't kangz?

censorship has a flag in this game retard, you can take it on/off.

huh?

TOO
O
O

MUCH
U
C
H

ASS
S
S

"Thick" still means wide hips, large breasts, shapely waistlines, big butts, long legs, and thick thighs.

The retards that think "THICC" means your average tumblr landwhale are exactly that, retards.

This infuriates me because I finally had a shorter meme version of "voluptuous" that didn't make me sound like I was trying to write a light smut novel in normal conversation. And these fat-loving faggots ruined it.

What a waste of perfectly good jiggle physics

Lightning has tits though. A cups, B cups if you're generous, but cups still. Max is almost half way there, which is pretty much the antithesis of thicc (she barely has any hips for fucks sake).
This really makes me believe that women cannot identify with someone hotter than them, which is something I didn't want to believe.

First picture is thick.
Second picture is THICC

Why even keep on living ??

the game supposedly has a functional level editor, but people are too busy making their waifus to actually make some fucking levels.

I need to get a new computer for the wenches.

Got a link to where you got it all?

Fuck you got me

Pretty disgusting.
If a girl doesn't look like she could run a mile without having a heart attack, she's fucking obese.

I wanted them to be robots designed after ancient heroes mass produced to fight wars.
Instead, I got remote controlled machines piloted by edgelord kids.

Incidentally, this makes lusting after warframes technically pedophilia.
Yet another reason why Moas are best.

Haydee could probably run a mile tbh. It's not that hard.

Running a mile is easy, but unless you're fit you'll be breathing hard and sweating by the end of it.
A healthy human should be able to run a mile without really noticing.

Loverslab or steam pick your poison.

loverslab.com/topic/66348-haydee-modding/?hl=haydee

Yea I'de say Haydee could run a mile without feeling heavily out of breath. Besides that, there's a difference to being a little winded and gasping for air after you've ran a mile. I wouldn't call somebody who's a little winded Obese. Especially if it's just a little lack of stamina. Which even fit people can get if they don't know how to exercise.

She's not going to be feeling too well if she's running a mile with thighs so thick that they rub together like cricket legs, or with that fat stomach sloshing around like a bucket of jello.

Flat washboard stomach, thin legs that don't come into contact with each other without concerted effort, an ass that doesn't inefficiently bounce when you walk. These are things all women should have - marks of high physical quality. We're not baboons anymore, so we should make an effort to deter people from being attracted to the kinds of baboon body types that this game promotes.

Stop being a monkey.

Thick thighs don't chafe until well after a mile and even then that's what clothing is for. And the stomach doesn't hang or bulge enough to slosh either. I think you're just making shit up at this point as well because I've ran while obese to lose weight and neither of these things were a serious detriment when compared to joint pain and muscle sores. Do you even know what you're on about?

Unfortunately for you physic quality isn't a inarguable fact for many reasons. There's a number of methods to work out for different reasons. I'm not saying fat chicks are healthy or anything though. Though a bit of fat never hurts either. In any case we've evolved out of having to run several miles in order to chase game and I prefer my women not looking like amazons. Your initial statement was that she was fat because she wouldn't be able to run a mile and looking at her body it's likely she would be able to without to much hassle. I don't think it's fat. Just chubby. Feel free to bitch if you think it will change my mind though.

You seem to be suffering from severe autism.

I have a ton of Moa pics but I can't fucking find them

If women spontaneously died when more than two stone overweight, imagine how beautiful the world would be.
Now, imagine a world where men also spontaneously died when more than two stone overweight. Utopia. A world without the ugliness of fat, where degenerate monkeys could find no pleasure.

This, I kinda wished that Haydee had a slightly smaller waist and a flatter belly. She's ok, but she can be improved.

At this point all these gbt reddit/4ch/tumblr insults lost all salt. This place is 1000% cucked.

Well at least you wont need to hang yourself like you will in this world, faggot.

Muscle weighs more than fat so it's a shit tier argument either way.