When did Nintendo get jungle fever?

When did Nintendo get jungle fever?

and does this mean Shigsy is down with the swirl?

Other urls found in this thread:

imageraider.com/search/#p119309bf651d569aa4445ac746676c70
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24464469)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gerudos were always brown though.

Since 1994. Technically since 1981, but that wasn't a jungle exactly.

Desert rats never used to be this bangin' though

They're trying appeal to the urban market, should we start calling them "bling-tendo" from now one?

marina looks cute, twintelle is pure ara ara and urbosa set my penis on fire. i'm not mad at this at all

If you can't see how fucked Nintendo is now between butchered localizations, killing fangames, physical DLC, and pushing for niggerlove, you cannot. C A N N O T. Be. Saved.

Wtf i love shitskins now

They've already catered to shitskins since the N64 though.

Feels good pirating all their shit, while their products aren't worth my money, I'll be grateful and give them my time.

Never bought a Nintendo game since Bowser's Inside story.

the problem with brown women in games is they act like white women, but anyone who knows about these people in reality knows that it's unreal and unattractive when the reality sets in.

yo bling-tendo baby that shit cray a' fuck, get yo gaylo outa here be ballin with that switch yo
t. chad warden

3D>2D in all regards friend.

All of them.

That's allegedly from all the race-mixing/dilution of Hylian genes into other races that's implied to have happened in the years since Ocarina of Time.

Depends on where they come from.
Not all niggers are equal, chinktendo is cherrypicking the best ones.

Reported. All niggers are unacceptable. The Japanese draw niggers in their media as brown caucasoids EXCEPT when they need to be thugs.

brown women in reality

the problem is their closest reference is ganguro girls. shitskins are shitskins.

They had it for a while, im sure of it.

It's true, I've seen hylians that are dark/brown and I was wondering to myself "What the fuck?" Along with very light gerudo women.

Nintendo is now (((Nintendo))), owned by (((Kimishima)))

Hnnnnnng god. I wanna cum in snakes ass so bad.

You report me but not the thread? Nice double standards FAGGOT.

That's either a typo or you've never met a 3DPD.

Good thing we can distinguish between fantasy and reality, right?

Source on that?

Wasted Hitler dubs

Not to mention Treehouse is leaning on censorship at the source.

Expect even the attractive brown girls to wind up fuck-ugly, but not before the white ones.

sure we can, doesn't mean fantasies can't remind us of parts of our reality.

*meat
This is now a delicious brown thread

She could have at least had a humble attitude about her various terrible choices.

low IQ - black women living in a welfare state. I really don't know what you'd expect m8.

But seriously. Give Nintendo zero money.
They enable faggotry and face mixing to a bigger extent than anyone here can.

Kill

Would you Snu Snu?

Fiction is entirely fictional when you think about it, even what happens in "real life". Anything and anyone they stick on the TV was allowed to be there and it wouldn't be there if it didn't conform to their agenda(s)

Why do you have this filth on your computer?

Even the most normal fag white guys i know are smart enought to not get invovled with black women.

They mainly accept gerudo men though

The world needs more of those black business women who refuse to have children with black men. They actually went to sperm Banks and asked for white men's semen I think.

Animals in unstable environments or high mortality rates tend to breed more

This happens with humans too

Gerudo men barely exist though they get like one every 1000 years I think.

KILL.

This is news to me. I wonder how a busty spic/latrina mix would do in Japan

High Libido. I'd fuck the majority of people in this board if I could, including. Oh you better believe I'd ram my beaner Weiner inside his kike cave.

This is true. But whiteM/blackF have the lowest divorce rates, so take that for what it's worth

Geez. Imagine the fucking harem you'd get being born a male, you'd get your cock sucked every day after becoming a teen.
You can fuck all day and night in hoping to impregnate as many horny gerudo women as possible. Jesus fucking Christ that's hot.

That would be amazing. Black women actually getting shit done without screeching about gibs, much like Japanese women.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised with your lack of standards, all things considered

I think you need to visit /ss/ user.

*including mark
Sorry for the typo I'm only using one hand

Hell, I'd fuck AJ Styles too. Fuck him harder than his manager after getting his pay cut.

I'm talking about a real world scenario, little boys can't get a hard enough erection until their teenage years.

This thread is cancer

What's it like ruining (shit) threads with your faggotry?

Proceed, Nintendo.

Literally all of them are white with brown skin. Basically (or literally) fantasy creatures.

And Gerudos were always brown with Ocarina of Time being the most redpilled game ever made in the history of video games, not even hiding it.

This is not comparable at all with what Sony, Ubisoft or Blizzard are doing, for example.

Yeah no wonder they stay together

I specifically shit up shit threads and leave the good ones alone.

you got a sauce to go with that?

It's been months since I jacked it to sheboons. Try tineye or imageraider

The legends state a man is only born to the Gerudo every 100 years. However, men remain fertile for their entire lives whereas women are only fertile until the age of 30, being generous - probably less, given the pseudo-medieval time period most Zelda games occur in.

Do you see the implication here?

It's called reverse image search, newfag.

Better than getting cuckolded I guess.

No that's more the case with whiteM/asianF.
What usually happens is an average looking white guy nails a top-tier nigress, and they both tend to be in the upper class income bracket. There's some chart floating around somewhere that has this information for all the most popular race mixing combinations.

My mind doesn't but my DICK SURE AS FUCK DOES.

doesn't yield any sauce m8

Try imageraider.com

imageraider.com/search/#p119309bf651d569aa4445ac746676c70

Open wiiiiiiiiiiide, was that so hard?>>12982591

nice, way better than jewgle

You do you, I guess.

I think he'd be doing more than himself, user.

You're the sole man amongst an entire race of people that is only women there is no need to have sex with your children. Especially since the gerudo still go into town to "find boyfriends" (abduct men).

cities are jungles, metaphorically speaking.

Go to bed, Carlos.

Disgusting.

perhaps they want the nigger audience

Didn't you just say they lose fertility at 30.

This is how Muslims think user it's why they're all fucked up generations of incest leave a people stupid, reckless, and violent.

Niggers prefer white women though

Rope.

I mean, sure, if you want to.

Rope is hope.

I'd say it's more delicious brown and booty they're getting into but that's just me

Won't there new direction conflict with NOA's new policy of sending their censors directly to Japan to censor games so nobody can see stuff.

There's no such thing as a truly attractive nigger. All "attractive" niggers are mixed and possess a higher degree of white genes than your typical nigger. The one you posted is a rare case where the mixture did not change the skin tone. Most to the point of all niggers that are mixed become lighter in skin tone.

They're not niggers.

It is. Usually when Japs put a nigger in literally every media, they let you know since it's totally a stereotyped one.

This will create so many problems especially between creative directors and the companies. How would they explain to Kamiya that they need to censor an hypothetical Bayonetta 3?

I've never known why, but I always cringe when I see anime characters with dark skin and white hair.
The combination is jarring, and it makes them look unnatural and plastic looking.

I for one support this new direction for nintendo. If only they would stop with the censorship I would be 100% behind them.

We can only hope it causes a big fight with a Dev and/or outage with Japanese fans. Then there would be no way NOA could hide their bulshit from Nintendo HQ.

As for the brown female stuff, sex sells. People didn't care about Arms until it had sex appeal too it. Not enough to push away the average Joe, but enough to make people look in their direction.

I like the combination. Then again, I don't see a problem with 2D white girls with pink hair. It's obviously not natural, but nice to look at.

That green Imp abomination is so fucking ugly.

They must have hired high test devs.

I'm buying a Switch now.

Why? White or deep black skin looks nicer than brown skin.

Anita looks so serious there, it's cute.

Don't they worship the feminine aspect of god, the Shekhinah?
But those are Egyptian sun gods. the wings around the sun disk
But the sheild looks like the muslim symbol (also a sun symbol).
Either way, it's time to be buy Botw.

i'd argue that shit skin is shit skin no matter the medium or artform

It's all a trap, when the treehouse members arrive at Nintendo HQ there they will be forced to commit sudoku

1st and 4th picture have ugly faces and the 3rd is clearly a mixed girl. So you posted one hour black girl who may actually be ugly since you cannot see her face are you arguing that black women are pretty or ugly? Any woman can have a sexy body if they work hard enough genetics can really only determine face or bust size.

It's time to take the ebonypill, /vpol/. Stop encouraging white women and their civilisation destroying mental illness.

>naturally curvy unlike (most) white and (99.8%) asian women
>the tightest vagina out of any race (ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24464469)

It's not too late to breed a superior woman, /vpol/.

(((thinking man's fetish)))

Except they're most likely to be gold digging, cheating,obese, uneducated, fucking insane, hoodrat cunts of all races.

Are you trying to summon Holla Forums or something?

Oh god what's wrong with her?
Is she a midget?

What the fuck happened in recent weeks that we've got people sperging out about le niggers in every thread? Bonus points for reaching hard enough to induce arthritic arm-strain by sperging out about niggers in Shantae and Gerudo threads b-because sandniggers are niggers too, and cherry on top for characters having caucasian features and still sperging out about it as though the character were a Detroit gangbanger

Real woman are not important

Jungle Fever is like the Pokevirus.

You catch it and you get stronger.

Hey I like good looking black women but don't pretend most of them aren't crazy BLM sjw types. Consider this as well

Summerfags trying way too hard to fit in
See: people sperging out about Mariana in Splatoon and calling her a nigger even though she isn't even human.

get out

>OMG ALL DIS BROWN ALL THE SUDDEN!
>WTF NINTENDO? MUH DICC!
This is nothing new, but people are reacting as if it is. Like SJWs who either pretend there were never brown vidya characters or genuinely know nothing about vidya thus believe there never were as that's what other idiots in their cult told them. This retardation is seeping into gaming to such an extent that now motives must be questioned whenever dark skin appears in video game since SJWs made it trendy to be as anti-white, anti-male and anti-hetero as humanly possible.

Looking at the "squid sisters" replacement (not complete replacement, just their large role in the game) and it looks like the white one was made as hideous as possible and the brown one was made the better design as well as extra dark. We're now in a climate where is questionable. The forced diversity shit was making more headway when people practiced the delusion of color blindness, but the left has abandoned that successful tactic in exchange for simply pissing on whites until nonstop they want to purge all niggers>>12982848

maybe. i know i don't mind 2D black and brown girls

People are fidgety because the end times are coming, especially in the UK but we can all feel it.

Mate you're applying western political climate and ideology to a Japanese company that could not care less. There's Treehouse trying to buddy up to the developers directly but they don't have the sheer power necessary to try and force such a thing on Japanese video games, and Nintendo's market is Japan first and foremost with western releases being either a line to tout (ie "global release!") or a large afterthought. You're ascribing more cultural relevance to them than they actually possess or are deserving of.

Guess it's just time to weed out the newfags and false-flaggers along with the one or two legitimate stormfags sperging out I'm sure. Report and filter, lads.

I wonder (((why)))

>the most "supposedly attractive" blacks are BLEACHEDâ„¢

Suu isn't black, she's from Indian Gensokyo.

They just want to look cool for Holla Forums

Nah..
Wait. Where's my (you)?
Welp. Holla Forums's broken for the next couple of hours.

Maybe it's better some of us never leave the house. God damn.

It doesn't matter. It only makes my dick harder.

I beg you