I still have the exact cartridge of the first game I ever played, Mario Kart 64, sitting in my closet, 20 years later

I still have the exact cartridge of the first game I ever played, Mario Kart 64, sitting in my closet, 20 years later
Does anyone else know what happened to the first game they ever played? Did you end up giving it to a friend or selling it? Did you just lose it? I think its a miracle I still have this cart given years of moving shit around, especially considering all the games I did lose.

Jesus christ, this CNN bullshit brought over a lot of idiotic redditards

I don't even use reddit nigger, what was the first game you've ever played?

Fuck trying to slide the thread, you faggot.

**your mom*-

Poe's law is a bitch sometimes because I can't tell wither or not that fuckup was intentional

My mum destroyed it because I was having too much fun

I assume it's still in my possession since I never sold off my GB games, although I don't know if it's still in working condition.

Pc master race reporting in

This is why my backlog is massive. I have a boner for difficulty and I can't move onto a new game without finishing the one I'm on.

A PS1 game, I don't remember what exactly but it might have been the PS1 version of Red Alert.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING KIDS

OP here
I remember browsing 4chan in 2006 when I was underabeb& The only thing that's changed is people actually knew how to LURK MOAR back then, kids don't give a fuck today

I still have Kirbys Dream Land for the GB on a shelf.
The sticker is almost white though.

Not only don't they give a fuck, they get all defensive when you call them out, shitting up the board even more.

(´• ω •`)

My first game was Desert Strike for megadrive, I still have every game/console, I was almost going to sell my saturn+games back in the day, luckily all the pawn stores offered me fuck all so I just kept them.

Probably Asteroids. Not sure though.

I'm pretty sure the first game I ever played was Crystal Caves on DOS. Presumably it came on a floppy. I don't know, it was my dad's.

The first games I had were Spider-Man for the PS1 and SEGA Rally 2 for the PC.

As the door closes behind me suddenly fear comes rushing back into you. What are you doing? Why did you allow this strange man into your home? You're married! All of the insecurities overwhelm you at once and you stand frozen in your spot, your eyes following me as I move toward the couch but reservations saturating your mind. I sit and look up at you and smile. You force a smile back as I offer you a seat on your own couch. Almost clumsily you come toward me and sit a safe distance away still struck silent by your insecurities. I start some small talk and you slowly pull yourself from your fears and suddenly I ask you a question that catches you completely off guard.
I ask what sex is like with your husband. You're floored. Who does he think he is asking me this? you think to yourself but suddenly the unchained woman inside of you returns and you explain. You explain with the open annoyance, a type you'd never dare show your husband because you know how much it'd hurt him, that having sex doggy-style to him was considered a wild night and most often it was in the missionary position. You let it pour out that you don't remember the last time you had sex that lasted a half hour and that 15 minutes was considered a "good" night. You tell me about how sex has become so dull that it started falling on a schedule and that even though he always compliments your blow jobs its been years since he's gone down on you. All of this and more cascades out of you as if unleashed from a dam of years of pent up frustration.
I tell you that I'm going to give you something very different. You flush and adjust your position on the couch so that now you're next to me - our bodies touching. The first thing you recognize is how hard my body feels where as your husband had began to soften over the years. Your fingers begin to trace along my arms and my hand slides along the inside of your thigh, and again you feel yourself instantly moisten. Before you even can recognize its happening we're kissing - not the peck on the lips "Bye honey" kiss - but deeply and passionately kissing, something you haven't felt in years. My hand tightens on your thigh as your arms wrap around my shoulders. I can feel the heat radiating from between your legs and while I move my hand pushing your dress up I don't go all the way, I let you long and linger. Our kisses become more wild and passionate, I feel the unchained woman inside of you coming out, feeling you lose control of your inhibitions, and I press harder into your mouth.
With sudden force you find you're being lifted up into the air and landing without delicacy onto the couch, your dress still hiked up above your ass. Surprise overcomes you as you see me get onto my knees in front of you and spread both your legs apart. Instinctively, you try to close them up but find that they meet a force stronger than your own. As you look down over your exposed tits you see me begin to kiss and lick the inside of your thighs a safe distance from the target – first along your left side and then along your right. You find yourself audibly moaning as my tongue finds its way into the sensitive crevice where your thigh meets your body, pushing up parallel along the seam of your thoroughly soaked panties but leaving your needy pulsing pussy yet untouched.
You begin to grind your hips as I continue to run my tongue along the most sensitive parts of your inner thighs dragging my tongue across your panties as lightly as possible feeling the heat radiating from you but not putting enough pressure on it to bring you any satisfaction. A wet spot begins to clearly form beneath you while you buck your hips moaning louder and with less reservation. Finally, you feel me pull your panties to one side exposing your shaved and glistening mound with a neatly trimmed triangular design up top. Lightly I lap my tongue along your moistened lips driving you even wilder. Then I spread the folds carefully with two fingers, running my tongue up along the inside of each before pushing my tongue deeper inside and coming up right on your swollen button.