FFXIV STORMBLOOD THREAD: I GUESS ILL FUCKING MAKE IT THIS TIME

>Read this for beginner's tips, you won't get to the expansion for weeks so don't worry about learning those, you'll know enough when you get there: ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Guide:A_Realm_Reborn_Beginner's_Guide
Some faggots here have an FC on Exodus or something but, like you would wanna play with this bunch of autistic shitters. Discuss this game and how everyone is shit but you.
Gilga linkshell when

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ein95QeGsvE?t=329
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's impossible to transfer servers for a character, right? It seemd like all the populated ones were closed off full. I chose one that the game recommended me and it feels pretty empty.

FUCK Eorzean Weathermen

all the congested worlds are disabled for transfers right now

Posted at the end of the last thread just before it died, so I didn't see any responses.

Can anyone explain please?
After all I've done and gone through, just to be slapped with the baby sprout again; it's some real bullshit.

/nastatusoff

Just to double check, as an arcanist it's better to go through and apply miasma and bio to everything in a pull before focusing whatever the other DPS is burning down with ruin, right? I know mathematically it's probably better because miasma and bio are significantly higher potency than ruin if they run out their whole durations but in the dungeons I'm doing which are all so far around level 15 it doesn't seem like much ever survives the whole duration. It would be easier to do the math if they just said how often the dots deal damage in the tooltip but all it says is dot potency and total duration.

I guess a more to the point question is how long must miasma and bio be active until they've dealt more than a ruin would have?

I'll take the penalty.

says that command doesn't exist. Tried "returnerstatusoff" too and it says "unable to execute command at this time.

fuck I haven't lost it this hard in a while

Edit your search info.

What are some of the more noob-friendly classes (and subsequent jobs)? Just starting out and don't really want to begin by needing a Tesla flowchart to L2P.

but that only lasts until I log out again
this couldn't be because I boosted a class to fuck around with, could it?…

pick any of them (except DRK,WAR,WHM, or SCH as they're just bad classes atm), most classes got so dumbed down you just need to be able to read tooltips to do decently.

I bet you watch streamers and take their opinion as fact too faggot.

Honestly, my boss plays WHM and he still heals more effectively than AST or SCH. The main problem with WHM is that so many fuckers are using jump potions to boost a WHM thinking it'll be easy, and then making it a shitfest of wipes.

Any tips on spotting a boosted shitter?

Unfortunately no. There's no icon like for the novice network, so the only way to find out is wait and see if you wipe on normal pulls, or if they're semi-competent enough to wait until a boss to wipe.

Stop. Please stop this nightmare.

I'm pretty sure it's just "/nastatus"
toggles it on and off.

If they only have one class at 70, and no other class unlocked then they're boosted.
If they have one job at 30+, and no other class at 15 at the least then they can't have been playing until after Stormblood released. If this one class is at 70, then they're most likely boosted.
If they unlock any relatively easy and early on achievements, then they're boosted.

I'd say if they're shit at their job, but that's half the playerbase.

Shit I didn't even think about that, forgot I could even do that.

Thanks for the tips. I didn't even think of checking everyone's levels but it's a sad state of affairs when you have to do that before every bit of content that isn't braindead.

Thankfully, once you get past Royal Menagerie, it's not an issue. That trial's a fucking retard filter to the max. Unforgiving as fuck, and if even one person dies, you most likely wipe.

You can go one step further, and if you check their lodestone profile it will display a list of all minions that they have unlocked.
The Wind-up Cursor minion requires you to have been subscribed for 30 days. If they lack this minion, it means they haven't even been playing for a month and are therefore likely to be a boost.

That doesn't work. Veteran awards are given the moment a player subscribes for a set amount of time rather than when they have been playing for the same amount of time. Someone who has been playing for 30 days could have the Behemoth mount if they bought enough playtime, for example.

Whereas that's true, someone who lacks these rewards clearly hasn't purchased or used the playtime yet

Most reliable way would probably just be checking their levels.

Point taken. Still, has the right of it.

Off-topic, how would you guys say BLM, BRD and NIN are doing? I was considering swapping from DRG since they feel a bit iffy right now and I need a fun DPS for when AST begins to bore.

BRD is MUCH better than it was before, it's a little more fun and more useful with supporting with some of the "role" actions like Palisade and Refresh. The changes to the Wanderer's Minuet, Army's Paeon, and Mage's Ballad make it much more fun to play as. Foe's Reqiuem obliterates your MP bar now though, in absolutely no time.

Couldn't tell you about NIN. And i'm leveling a Thaumaturge currently right now, it's pretty fun for me, but i never played it pre-4.0 either.

Nin since it's pretty powerful at 70 and it's flying under the radar since everyone is crying about Sam's numbers. As a drg main it still pisses me off what they did to us. Rip double geikersouls.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Where is the rope

checkin' those lucky sevens.

boost potions were absolutely a mistake.

this guy gets it. another good tell is if they have a 70 and sam and/or rdm at 50, but no drk/ast/mch or any other jobs. this likely means they haven't been anywhere near ishgard, implying an ARR/HW skip potion.

brd is doing much better. dps is a bit lower, but utility is way up, and you're not a fucking bowmage anymore. every brd ive talked too in game loves being mobile again, although you still see the occasional brd who forgets that they have auto attack now and will early pull a boss due to right-clicking.

nin is in a really good spot now. great utility, good damage, engaging playstyle. still gets a bit iffy if youre ping goes above 150, but that can be compensated for with practice. it kinda kills your dps a bit though, since it delays mudra activation, but that's not a job issue. nin is best melee dps in terms of utility and a solid 2nd or 3rd in terms of dmg (sam beats it, mnk might beat it in a melee-heavy party, drg is slightly under it but doesn't have the utility nin has).

blm has been simplified a bit to make keeping enochian up easier to do. i heard a long time blm friend describe the changes as "bridging the gap" between people who could keep enochian up full time and the people who kept letting it drop. now it's much easier to keep enochian rolling, but the overall rotation and playstyle is still there. you're a heavy-hitting turret caster. how good you do on blm comes down to how well you can manage to deal with fight mechanics while also maintaining dmg via your casted spells (which is nearly all of them).

dmg-wise i think blm is second among the casters, behind rdm and just above smn. it has solid utility via the X-role actions now, especially the one that gives 20% mana to a party member. given that blm's have infinite mana they can basically use it on CD if need be.

Cmon Holla Forums, the 3rd phase is basically tank swap and dodging aoe. And its not even hard AoE like thordan which it 10 times worse to the point you can barely see the screen anymore. Though I admit finding the right peoples for it is hard. So many ragequitter joining my training PF and giving me shit not watching any guides. Why do these faggot think that a training party should be able to do a perfect run on first try? Let alone going in blind.

WAR > DRK > Shit >>>>>>> PLD. The only reason peoples think PLD is better because its the least tank class that got fucked in SB. But despite that, it still doesn't change anything. WAR still king DPS wise and DRK is the best for mob aggros. With syphon strike buff, you can pretty much spam Abyssal Drain and Unleash non stop.
good luck spamming those and begging for Goad as if any dps have that on their skillbar

WHM wise, its the best at healing compare to the other 2 healers class. The only downside is that healing is the only thing it can do. It lack utility and offensive skills and lilies are fucking useless.

Daily reminder Omega is great considering this is just the first 4 steps on normal mode and this entire expac is already leagues above what HW was at launch

There are only 2 trials in Sb right now how do you fuck it up?!

Too bad they fucked up the class balance

That means 50% chance of clicking the wrong one!

Finally got the full slutset, this dungeon is nothing but 6 big pulls with a boss each two of them, which is nice since as WHM you dont only get 3 regens, 2 ogcd Healsand a spammable solid heal that reduces recast time on 3 other skills but also Aero III didnt get fucked so it actually adds up to quite the damage, requires no prep and is applies to all enemies in one cast.
Assize heals, regens mp and hurt enemies for 300 with no fall off and thin air allows you to spawm Holy without emptying yourself for 12 seconds, stunning enemies with each cast up to 3-4 casts.
Not only you get to keep your tank at 90-95% for roughtly 10 seconds without active healing but you can shit out aoes better than any sch could dream of. Once asylum expire its very easy to just spam Cure II and reapply Aero III, slapping a telegramation if the tank goes under 50%, while dropping assizes whenever they come back up and still end up swimming in lillies and still end the push with more than 70% mp having not used Lucid Dreaming.

WHM is a spam class, pure and simple, and its fucking good at it. Nobody wants your 15% damage to all with shit heals.

and thats at lvl 64

That's just wrong. I'll take a balance using ast over a whm anyday of the week. Sure whm might be the "strongest" healer but that means jack shit when the other healers are strong enough to heal through everything too.

Who's been saying Susano is hard here? The only thing I see people complaining about it is when they pug it with random players.

RDM is the weakest of the casters. Even using the mana exploit on rdm it still loses out to BLM.

Shh… some boosted healer gonna get mad you because they can't blame the tank anymore.

From
SCH and AST can't even heal me from 2 mob pulls at the beginning of Kugane Castles which essentially just thrash mob. I have to baby pull all the way to the end

fucking quick reply faggotry

Susie isn't hard, it's just not criminally easy like Lakex

Either you're playing with shit healers or you're a shit tank

I beat it in pf with a group that I half knew and the other half were new. I managed to save it with a healer lb3 as Ast. It's pretty easy and I even ate some avoidable aoes and survived with the bare minimum gear. It's not a hard trial at all, but df is so fucking retarded. I don't even know how half of the player base manages to breath.

At this point, the only reason I can see them nerfing it is if it continues to lock the new tomestone vendor. If they detach the new tomestone vendor from completion of the Stormblood msq, then the shitters can just outgear it and make it a bearable fight for the rest of us.

I'm also really curious to see what the pass rate is. I'm sure someone will find the statistics eventually. Could you imagine an entire expac being locked by one fight, because players can't gear or get past it? That would be interesting and possible suicide for Yoshi.

Blm feels clunky as fuck now. It was smooth and easy as shit if you had any ability to plan ahead in hw. That is, save your quick cast and know about when a boss is going to jump.

I really hope they go back on the Enochian changes a bit and give it back its old duration and remove the astral requirement for activating enochian and maintaining enochian. If they really wanted to bridge the gap then they just had to reduce its cd rather than make it so clunky. Also, the flare nerf is the same change they made to pvp flare and considering that lilies make more sense in pvp than pve, I believe that they balanced pvp first and then just threw that shit together for pve at the last second. The timer is a bit bugged as well. I've seen it drop with a second to spare when it used to hang for a second afterwards.

In comparison to old Blm, I feel like Rdm is the closest. Old Blm was smooth as fuck if you knew what you were doing and now new Blm feels far too rigid. Rdm feels super smooth in comparison.

this

t.shitter. I took noct Ast at i260 through sb.with big pull tanks. The dungeons are easy as shit and balance shits all over Whm without even including the rest of the toolkit.

You got shitty healers.

user, you just parrot what reddit, bleeding edge raidfags and other faggots spewed, did you not?
I half agree about things being 'dumbed down', though it practice I would say they made things easier to pick up (also gamepad buttons), but it is still the same difficulty to be competent. Also BRD/MCH actually became harder to play because song/heat rotations.

Those classes are fine as they are as in they functioned as they are (WHM are best heal potency wise, but no util, etc.) but bleeding raid fags and crunchers are screeching autistic and fags who bought into their shit are also doing the same regarding 'class balance'. This is partly how WoW died, since raidfags constantly complains about classes and differences, casual scums got hit by it, then Blizz made every fucking class the same so there will be no complains (and they still manage to fuck the balance up).

I wanna fuck that healslut

But they dont want to admit it, thats the problem. The only time I manage to do big pulls in kugane castle is with a WHM and he's just spam cure II. Sound simple and lame but it works. I survive and the whole party is happy.

No wonder this game is absolutely full of casual shitter trash.

Yoshi is already taking ff14 down the same path. Look at how retarded the vit tank change was when damage down debuffs have existed in this game since arr. Look at how retarded the pvp xp nerf was when they could have just lowered the kick cd. Look at how retarded the Sch changes where or how lazy they were with the Whm abilities. It isn't about bleeding edge as retards like to claim, but the classes got shittier in general. The only class to get better all around was Pld, but that was because they were so fucking dull to begin with that the only way they could go was up. The only people playing defense are the white knights who think Yoshi is their friend or the ones too delusional to let the game go.

That was a large selling point of SB. You barely even need to read the tooltips as long as you aren't a clicker who is also as slow as molasses. I've been running into healers who can't even click on a party member's portrait to heal them nor can they mange to use the d-button to scroll through the party list. Of course, the vast majority will end up quitting soon and then the regulars will just be left again.

They'll admit it when they quit because they can't get past Shinryu, because they can't heal for shit. Of course, decent healers will get trapped by Shinryu if they rely on df. So, my advice to anyone stuck on Shinryu is to use pf and make some friends. You don't want to rely on the shitters in df to get it together. Also, since the new tome gear is locked behind a Shinryu clear, they won't even be able to outgear the trial. It's going to be an eternal retard check unless SE decides to cripple it or remove the gear lock.

The fact that most PF set their ilvl way over the recommended ilvl speak volume how casual how the player base are. I dont want to spend days grinding tomes to get a full set of ilvl 310 gears before I can join any party to clear. These overgeared jackass are worst than pugs.

They need to make sidequests that only respond to certain classes. It makes no damn sense that some Au Ra in the Steppes wants to watch my fighting style to improve his sword skills when I'm a summoner. The quest should really only be available to paladins, samurai or DRKs. This opens up neat possibilities like needing to be a WHM to go on some quest to calm some elementals going wild in a zone or putting on shows in random towns as a bard. Remember, interesting class flavor and distinctive features make for a better game overall. If we've learned anything from WoW, it's that boiling down a game to its soulless essential components and nothing else is a bad idea.

Would certainly make leveling other classes more interesting than just a new class quest every couple levels and everything in between being identical.

Every group I join experiences cascade failure towards the end. I've hit 1% enrage multiple times now and really I'm just tired of wiping every night and hoping I get the right group of people. Maybe I just join bad groups.

keep at it user, if you reach enrage, then you got the mechanic part down, just need to focus on damage. my advice is to pop lb3 as soon as you got and then wait for another lb for the final blow.

Trust me, I know. What I don't understand is why my groups get so close and yet still fall apart…

Same happens to my groups. I'm a shitter beginner MCH who does about 2600 dps + turret. Had a SAM yesterday who did 2000 and both tanks did under 1000. That is certainly a problem, but the biggest problem is people losing focus.

by your definition WoW became casual friendly as of the first xpac.

i like how they had that in some of the MSQ cutscenes like in rhalgr's reach after Zenos attacks; if you're not a healer you're told by krile to hold down y'shtola, but if you're a healer she tells you to help out and you begin healing her.

stuff like that is great. you see some of it in job-related stuff, like if you finish the sam storyline then they are much more welcoming to you at the sekiseigumi barracks

i dont know why you bringing up wow or how it even relevant to my post.

noice.

one thing i do enjoy is that, once you hit a certain level with a job (50 or 60, can't remember which) and a certain point in the MSQ (end of HW i think) you can go back to the original guild leaders/job trainers and ask how things have been lately. i.e. you can go to the GLD guild leader in ul'dah after all this and ask how things are going and she'll reference how your influence has driven up recruits for the guild, as well as some of the problems she's had training them. it's a nice touch, and something i wish they'd add more of tbh.

mmo babby detected.

ff14 isn't the first mmo to have people doing this. WoW had a mod, i forget it's name, but this mod would analyze the profile people had online via the official site and give a "gear score" based on the ilvl of their gear relative to the minimum requirements necessary to feasibly compete a given task. a person with a "green" gear score had gear that was above the minimum recommended ilvl (which was classed as "yellow" for those slightly above it, and "orange" for those that met the bare minimum). it became rather common for shitters/casuals to use this gear score mod to try and form groups, stating that they required "green" scores of everyone that joined. just as often, these shitters/casuals would themselves only be yellow or orange, basically signalling that they expected a carry from people who had already completed the content and that they were incapable of dedicating time and effort to procuring the appropriate gear for content

in short, it's a problem with shitters in all mmo's with this kind of rating system

I love how u NA players are so trash at menagerie, wait till Extreme, you gonna shit ur pants.

it's every 3 seconds

Ignore bait.

I agree about damage down debuffs (virus, rage of halone, etc.) getting chaffed. One thing I hate and do not understand about bleeding edge raidfags is that they do not get that each classes has their own fucking point and think is it that ANY CLASS that is not broken OP in every way is shit. I do not know much about SCH change so please elaborate further, all I do know is that they were fine in HW. What now?

For example: PLD concept is being solid in migitating, so it should not have as much damage as other tanks. "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" SHIT CLASS. WHM has best heal potency, WHY NO UTIL AND DEEPS "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!".

Those bleeding edgefags needs to go pretty much like shitters. Note: everyone is bad/new at one point, as long as they are willing to learn, be a decent human in general. That is normal. But a shitter is a fucking 'you don't pay my subs' scrub-tier human being personality-wise and skill-wise.

what the actual fucking shit.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If our kills were more than twice theirs, there is no excuse for this to happen. Apply your shitposting and make it at least passable, found the "r-rank doesn't m-matter" baddie.

How does only having one class at 70 make someone boosted? I understand that's a strong giveaway, but also some people like to just focus on one class. Does that mean I have to branch out before I get too high so people won't think I bought a jump potion? That's a really shitty reason to be forced to play a second class. The rest of the post makes sense though.

user, I got some bad news for you…

You used to need at least 2 jobs unlocked and one leveled to 15 to play the upgraded jobs, so yes seeing anyone at 70 with just one job means either boostfag or massive hyperautist that went 0-70 within SB release to now. Guess which is much more likely?

what?

So I've taken up AST after playing lots of BRD. Been practicing so far, but what should my roles be and what should I do to git better? I think been doing okay so far, but I really feel I'm not doing enough/could do a lot better. Tips for a first time healer? Should I let shitty DPS die?

Use cards, stay in noct (dinural is for pussy astros, althought remember to change in raids depending on sch/whm, id double ast be a man take the noct and dont back down), spam malefic when bored, aspected benefic tank on busters, laugh at the other two classes for being subpar. Only thing you might struggle with is mp so dont spam gravity and go "o sht, no mp left" cause then you look gay

Don't join them, they're the same fags that ran the TERA guild. On the head of it all is some autistic faggot that spends 90% of his time complaining about the game and second in command is some autistic furry

BRD is in a weird spot, they have "survivabiltiy" utility which is fucking useless and their overall raidwide utility took a hit, so they're not as good as they were in terms of "helping" but they're alright in personal dps, still low enough that I wouldn't take one for farm parties, and they don't provide dps boosts quick enough or long enough to make up for it. Bards are really just in a weird spot reduce their CDs by like 30-60 seconds on their ultility and they'd be good, but as it is, they're not very good.

Nin's in a great spot, good dps, yoshi's ignoring them with the nerf stick, but you're worse at DPS than a SAM and don't bring utility to the table.

BLM is just a worse RDM, seriously there's no point in playing a BLM when RDM exists. BLM brings basically no utility and does less damage in AoE and single target than RDM.

This really makes me feel good about roling on Exodus to play with Holla Forums.

BLM is the strongest caster currently, RDM is the weakest.

nigga what? did you forget about trick attack and slash debuff? yeah, the debuff isn't a thing, but trick attack is always welcome.

my question is, does TA stack with the new smn vulns? since one is phys and one is mag, i'd imagine so, but i've never actually seen a nin and smn in an 8-man together yet.

He says as RDM constantly tops dps charts across the board

Its much simpler if you just say yes.

Because they just recently remove the class restriction in SB.

Not only that, they have to clear the story quest in ARR and HW.
Another way to tell boosted players is that they have bonus status when playing old dungeon

one reason to have higher ilvl requirements than usual is to filter out lazy shitters who either cheese the requirements by using different accessories or those who just get the absolute minimum

Are you retarded? the point The Feast isn't K/D, its to collect coins.

This user is right, get fucked Tranu faggot

Having a minimum ilvl isn't an indication of the player skill. You can have a full 310 gear by grinding like an autist but you're still gonna be a shitter regardless if you can't learn the mechanics

you missed the lazy part

you mean dont want to grind like an autist?

I kinda understand if its a farm party where you need as much dps as you can to make the fight faster but for a clear party, there is no excuse.

if ya can't be assed to get a couple more pieces of gear, what guarantee is there that you'll put effort into doing the fight well?

with the current tome gear being so cheap, it's pretty easy to gear up

i309 here, I was meeting the DPS check in Stone Sky Sea back at i300, and even in when playing the actual trial I have been consistently top of the DPS charts for pretty much every trial and not screwing up on any mechanics. Meanwhile these shitters that set i310 on their PF sit at the bottom of these DPS charts should they actually let me in, and get hit by every mechanic under the sun.

Susano is not a difficult fight, it does not require gear above i300. Yes it is nice to have better gear to push the fight faster, but it is by no means necessary..

Tomestones will get you to i309 alone, it is physically impossible to achieve i310 using exclusively tomestone gear as you cannot have two of the same ring.
And before you tell me that you can get a ring from Emanation, get fucked because those party finders are all requesting i310 too.

there no guarantee either that you'll perform well while overgeared since you're relying on ilvl to get good dps instead of your skills

Pretty much all MMO playerbases are like this, to my knowledge. To use a WoW example, back during Warlords of Draenor PVP gear was garbage outside of PVP due to the item level split they used. Inside PVP they'd be, say, item level 700, but outside of PVP the gear would be 630 instead.
It worked like this until the last content patch of the expansion was released. The PVP sets released for that patch were 800/830 and 810/840. The thing is, Mythic raiding gear from the previous tier was 800, and the PVP gear had the exact same stats.
And the quickest way to get this gear? Ashran. If you just followed the leader in Ashran and did whatever they told you, even if you spent most of it losing, you would have enough lootboxes, honor points, and conquest points to get a full set of 800 gear with a few 810 pieces to boot.
Naturally, this led to the playerbase requiring a minimum item level of 800-810 for Hellfire Citadel. Even the Normal difficulty, which gave item level 795 gear for the first half and 805 for the second half.
It's a minimum effort filter to keep out randoms who aren't willing to make the minimum effort that is "spent a few hours getting the welfare gear". Of course, it doesn't actually keep bad players out. It's also no guarantee that the people you get will have any idea how to play their Job or how the boss mechanics work.
But if not getting to join groups because they want a higher item level than what you have is such a big problem, you can always just start your own group.

A hundred too high in most of these examples. Fucked that up.

I fully understand you can do these fights at the absolute minimum, very easily. probably doable with 270 gear too. nobody is making you join these parties. as for the regular bullshit when it comes to content in this game where coming late to a patch will have you grouped with the shitters who couldn't do it in time since all the other players have since moved on.

I guarantee you that the only reason BRD's cooldowns are so long is so there is no difference between PVP and PVE. 14 is already starting down the path where they completely trash a class in PVE without a second thought because they have to balance PVP. The fact they have the crank the CD to a full minute (thirty seconds if you only count the period after the song is done) says volumes about the potential for BRD to be OP, especially if you can fire off Pitch Perfects like a machine gun. In PVP I easily pull 180-190k damage every match, in PVE you can't even get people to take you on raiding parties. Fuck MMOs, they always, -always- start this horseshit because "muh esports".

Okay, so if that FC sucks, is there a good one on Excalibur? We have the second best FC in the world on our server, so competition is kinda fierce. Having a good FC and beating them would actually be an accomplishment, Exodus is full of casuals.

what are you talking about? pvp has entirely different skills

No they don't. They have a new hotbar and higher potency but everything else is exactly the same. Not that I would expect any shitters from here to have even tried it.

I could make the same argument the these overgeared players doesn't want to put any effort at pushing their skills to the limit and opt out to grind for gears to make the fight easy.

You're gonna be "late" too if you grind for gears instead of just do the content at the recommended ilvl.

late as in the rest of good players already did it 2 weeks ago

Did the more mobility changes help for BLM? Most of the caster dps I see in my runs are bottom DPS.
You simply can't trust them in a game where 90% of the mechanics require you to move at which point they start doing 20% of their normal damage.

mobility is less of an issue than you'd think. you have swiftcast, triple cast, and between the lines

So you have to be playing since 1.0 to be "good?" Get the fuck off my game, I have a feeling nobody plays with you anyway, judging by how angry and bad your opinions are. Why are you so bitter and alone, user? Do you need a friend?

Less of an issue than you think, but still an issue on certain fights.
They still don't get fucked over as bad as MNK's from having to move to mechanic, then again that's not hard

how fucking retarded are you? im inclined to believe you're a massive shitter because i've managed to clear this shit while you're still here bitching about not being carried. git gud and stop complaining that people won't take your lazy shitter ass into parties because you can't be assed to do a dungeon a day.

the damage, the cooldowns, and additional effects got changed, basically the same right?

Your anger is blinding you, my child. Calm down, I'm sure somebody will play with you eventually. Do you wanna join my party so I can take screenshots of the ACT and post them here so everyone can laugh at you? Betting 10 to 1 that you play a potato.

I'm not making an argument, user. I'm stating facts.
Here's an argument, though. You can not specify a minimum DPS requirement to weed out bad players, because you will get reported for doing so in this game. You can specify that players joining your group must "know the fight" or "know your Job", but unless you're going to quiz every potential party member before letting them into your one and done clear party, your only way to measure that is to actually engage the boss with them.
You absolutely can measure a player's item level, and the game provides you with the tool to keep out players below whatever threshold you want. And it is absolutely a fact that an item level of 309 is easily attainable in this game.
Ergo, players can and will discriminate by item level. Is it a good way to weed out shitters? Fuck no. It doesn't do that at all. Shitters are every bit as capable of getting 309 gear as good players. But it's the only metric they have, so even though it doesn't do what they want it to do at all, they'll keep using it because it's better than nothing.
If you've got a better method, by all means share it.

Omega user. do v1 and v2 until you get a bolt. use bolt to get ring. replace 300 ring with 320 ring. profit.

can you read? do I need to spoonfeed you the changes between pvp and pve abilities?

How about you stop having such low expectation toward other peoples. Grind tomes is easy but its still a grind. Getting a full set could take days of mindless grinding which is better spend to train for mechanis. I'm saying to disregard the tomes gears, but just use what you have at your disposal. My ilvl300 set consist of AF gear, tomes gear and endgame dungeon gear. After that, I go straight to EX trial

*I'm not saying

it's also not like every group has a higher than minimum ilvl requirement either, and if it's such a big fucking deal, they can start their own party.

ilvl filtering works very well for me though to find the player skillcap I'm looking for

when I make a farmparty at ilvl314 in 95% of the cases everyone does all mechanics properly several fights in a row, how do you explain this ?

So your better method is, what, to just be an optimist?
I'd spent nine hours wiping on that fight. Only thirty minutes of those nine hours were spent learning the mechanics. The other 8 1/2 was putting up with players who can't learn from experience or from other players. Even the ones who claimed to have watched a video kept dying to things I considered to be really obvious.
Shit, in one run we even had a DPS who claimed to have cleared it fifteen times, but if he even lived to see the sword phase he had 2-3 stacks of the lighting resist down debuff. I've had healers afk during that phase, too, which is the only reason I can think of for why they actually manage to die during it when I know for a fact that neither tank is fucking up the lightning balls. I've seen healers fuck over the entire party during the lightning strike mechanics because they're too busy hardcasting Raise or Medica to bother moving over to the other side of the line. And I've lost count of the number of times these people have fucked up the cloud by dropping both lines perfectly on top of each other.
If you're wondering why I use such bad metric for weeding out shitters, I don't. I don't make my own parties, and I no longer even try to run Susano EX. I do not want a clear, a 320 weapon, or a fucking mount enough to put up with the average FF14 player anymore. I'm not even going to do it with my FC if they don't need me to.

Haha this wasnt a couple of girls from leviathan was it, maybe gld/sam or sam/sam and maybe a brd?

it's almost like people with ilvl 314 have had to actually beat the EX primals already in order to attain that ilvl, implying a certain proficiency or "skill" with end-game mechanics.

or it could be moogles. probably moogles.

Clearly farm party hold a different standard than a clear party. I dont mind farm party put a higher ilvl cap because it mainly for conveniences to make the fight faster. If peoples put i314 for a clear party, chances are they're fucking scrub asking for a carry

Finding the right party can be a challenge no matter what ilvl you put. The pugs clear party I joined have its fair share of ragequitter but after we establish a good atmosphere (AKA, nobody being a jackass by pointing finger at each other in case of a wipe) and got the mechanics down, its all smooth sailing from there. Just keep your chin up and hope for the best

FUCK THIS C@ HAIR WHY DOES IT CLIP THROUGH EVERYTHING I WEAR
It's so hard to make any top and helm/hat combination look good because of my stupid fucking hair clipping through the collar and anything I put on my head, fuck I just wanna be fashionable

git gud

nigger theyre the easiest EX primals yet

more like git a cut, but I don't wanna visit the fuckin aesthetician or whatever his name was. Pretty sure I still have a token for a free use from him, but I've had the same hairstyle since the beginning..

Is there a sort of cheat application that tracks hunts? These guys sometimes find hunts in really questionable places like all the way in the bottom corner of a large map like Azys La.

I don't know about Stormblood's, but all of the Heavensward and ARR Hunts have had their spawn locations recorded and posted online for a while now. You can find them by just looking that shit up online and checking every spawn location.

Okay, fine. I'll give it another shot later tonight once I don't have to deal with sweltering heat.

So what race gender combinations does everyone have around here? I've got a vanilla ass male Hyur Highlander. Also does anyone have any Balmung stories?

I wouldn't call it flying under the radar - NIN is balanced for its role, and is exactly where DRG and MNK want to be. Problem with SAM is that it has a skill floor so low it may as well be in a nuclear bunker, and can still shit out massive damage with little to no punishment for mistakes.

Sch got nerfs everywhere. They got nerfs to their fairy, their heals cost a shitload more than other healers, their mana regen got nerfed and their dps got nerfed. They got fucked all around and their new skills are pretty shitty too.

Whm stayed the same, which was a really boring healer. Their sustain has been shit since arr, so it was nice to see them finally get a mana buff in sb with thin air and the improved shroud. What pisses off WHMs is that they got shit for abilities in SB. Thin air is nice, but lilies are shit and we lost Stoneskin just to get an rng version back. That's actually a really big part of why a lot of them are pissed. Whm has lost the most in terms of abilities out of all the healers. In HW, they lost proshell, graniteskin and Holy got nerfed to 50%. In SB, they lost stoneskin and a huge chunk of their toolset that they need to buy back and they can't even buy all of it back due to the 5 skill limit. Lilies make more sense in pvp, because there are barely any aoe skills in there. The issue is that it looks like SE took the pvp changes and pushed them into pve without giving it a second thought. That was super retarded of them to do as many of the pvp nerfs don't make sense in pve. Flare got nerfed down to 30% of its aoe damage from the 50% aoe nerf in HW. Bane got hit down to 20% from 50%. Polygot helps make up for the Blm nerf, but you don't get it until level 70 and a majority of the content is going to still be sub-70. That means you'll have to play with a gimped Flare for a majority of the game and a gimped Bane until you get to play at level 70 content.

With SE cutting down on the number of dungeons in SB from the 3 in ARR to the 2 in HW to the 1 in SB, you're going to be spending a lot of time sub-70 when you run roulette.

The classes don't have their point anymore. SB homogenized the jobs to keep them at the baseline. The extra WHM healing doesn't mean shit except for overhealing which doesn't do anything for anyone. If Yoshi wasn't a retard, he could have made WHM overhealing put a health boost on players similar to the War pvp abiliity. Whm are pissed that Ast can heal just as well and can boost the fuck out of a party. Ast are a bit pissed, because spear is still shit and they now have zero aoe options sub-52. Sch are pissed, because they got nerfed all around and now have a gimped Bane and Shadow Flare for the entire game.

Its not as brain dead as you think. I was doing Susano EX yesterday with a few friends and we got a SAM who was doing around 900 dps.

There are a lot of players out there that can't even handle the Shinryu mechanics.

I have no idea how that is even possible… I took a break from leveling SAM at 60 - just went out to do a quick parse on a 60 dummy after not having played the class for at least a week now, wearing whites (HQ weapon and main side). Parsed over 1950 (not even using Ageha). I don't even know how it is possible to fuck up SAM that badly. You can't drop GL/Blood of the Dragon like monk or dragoon, you don't have the OGCD madness of good NIN play. All you need to do is the same 1 2 3 1 4 5 1 6 rotation, which doesn't even have to be in that exact order, occasionally taking a break for an Iaijatsu or Kenki ability.

All I can say is be thankful the player wasn't on another class.

Male C@. From Ultros though, can't help you with Balmung.

He was spamming his AoE rotations, so he probably thought he was being clever since that would get him his sen faster. The part that really confuses me is that he was also using the AoE kenki ability.

GAY

Generic chocolate catgirl. Made entirely because I saw catpeople and thought "Oh man, I gotta try that!". The tail gets in the way of every single cape and coat in the game, so I've been planning on changing her into a Roe when I can justify spending $10 on cosmetic junk.
I wasted my free fantasia without knowing how they worked ahead of time, so all I ended up doing was adjusting her face slightly. Any low to the ground lighting makes her look spooked or something now.
No Balmeme stories, though since my cluster is Aether I have to deal with them in cross-realm grouping from time to time. I guess since I'm on Zalera, with its grand total of maybe 1,000 players during peak hours, I'll never really run into bizarre shit.

Good grief.

Anyone here know of a good FC on Behemoth?

Summon that to my grimoire fucker, not online and see what enkindles

Played a cat girl in 1.0, didn't buy into the meme twice

I'm on Behemoth too and my FC is a normalfag one, only joined for exp bonuses really

At least we get stockings.

Statistically shit male cat, BRD edition. I guess my one saving grace is that I'm getting gud at relearning the rotations and shit, and I don't roleplay like a fag much .

Roe female. I like the way they look.

wtf I love fem roes now

no one loves fem roes, or even roes in general

shut your whore mouth

When are we getting the next Omega steps and the savage versions of the first tier?

Think Savage is 4.05 (along with job "balance"… lets see how bad they fuck it up this time).

I fucking did it. Joined a "clear for some friends" group. We wiped twice, but the third pull was the charm. Even through severe lag spikes, we pulled through and burned him down just before the enrage took place. It would not have come to that, but I told one of the Samurai in our group to LB3 at a very bad time. He ate the water pools and Susano ate our limit break gauge without taking much, if any damage. That was entirely my fault. I feel some degree of guilt over rolling need on the weapon when it dropped because of it.

Optimism is a hell of a drug. I wouldn't have even attempted this otherwise. Thank you for the encouragement, user.

The biggest crime they did to SCH was make the class a total snoozefest. Went from being one of the most engaging classes in the game to piss easy for the sake of "lowering the skill ceiling" so Jimmy Cas'ual who only uses Auto Eos can be just as good as the big boy mains. SE really has no clear vision for SCH at this point and the 62-70 skills really show they have no idea what the fuck to do with the class.

Get shorter hair nigga. Mine never clips through anything.

I have a massive weakness for catgirls. If I ever get killed it'll be because I was lured into a trap with catgirl bait.

Grats. I need to stop leveling RDM and just sit down and knock out susano finally.

I laffed.

I did, I didn't realize the aethstetician's price was so cheap. Got myself a ponytail and it fits perfectly over the collars i'm used to the back shearing through.

Now that I reread what I just said I realize I actually got longer hair, not shorter. Ah well.

mah nigga

I miss american merylwyb.

What does he say if you say "im your rolandberry" ? I chose the other option.

something about it being a "quaint" western saying that he doesn't quite understand.

I hope John Sunman Attorney at Condescension finds his rolandberry one day.

Why can't i find any good lewds of alphinaud

Because homosexuality is a sin.

Nothing homo bout wanting to lick his nipples mate he is best girl after all

Sorry pal, but Y'shtola holds that title.

Is item level just completely arbitrary at low levels? I've got item level 5 bracelets that's identical in all stats to item level 18 ones.

Sun Catgirl instantly, I tried to make a scaleslut but it wasnt just the same. You can wear everything and somehow it still works.

Thinking about playing but would like some explanation about classes during the free trial.

It's actually at level 15 that you can switch classes iirc. Switching classes is as easy as swapping weapons, the only issue is organizing hotbars and making sure you're carrying all the right gear.

You can use one character for every class, if that's what you want. You can switch back and forth; what'll change is the equipment requirements.
As in, if you were maining a a WAR and you decided to take up WHM or a job class, then you won't be able to wear WAR gear while in the other class, either because it's not compatible or because it's too high level.

You start back at level 1 on the new class but you can switch quickly buy swapping main hand item out or by saving the gear on the character stat screen.

So I'm assuming you can store at least some spare gear.

Can you clarify something., when you switch classes do you lose all benefits of working up other classes while in that class? I mean a level 1 BLM will or won't have any benefit from being a 30 RDM+WHM (etc.)?

Correct, yeah. That class acts basically separately now. You used to be able to have certain actions carry over but that's taken over by Roles now if you look on your Actions/Traits menu.
Your armoury chest is where all your extra gear is stored. You can access it any time with ctrl+i (you can change keybinds), it's pretty much just inventory space but specifically for gear so your actual inventory doesn't get cluttered with all that stuff.
My advice would be to always keep a couple of lvl 1 pieces of gear around so you're not running around in your underpants when you switch to a completely new class. You get gear pretty quickly when you do the class quests though so no worries about that aspect.

ctrl+i once you've unlocked the system.

Nothing weird. I'm a MCH who on average outdpses SAMs in Susano ex. Mind you, I'm a shitter beginner who pulls between 2.5 and 3k, which is above average for MCH, but quite ridiculous for SAMs. Many SAMs simply don't do much over 2500.

Can someone recommend a good dps checker? My old one has stopped working since Stormblood released.

This. Bleeding edge fags and dumb faggots who bought into their shit think raw power and dummy test actually translates to real situation. BRD/MCH do not have much in raw power, but they have extreme mobility and can do damage at this range in any situation.

SAM is a good class, though as of now it is a shitter bait. Huge potency draws faggots in and SAM spamming the 3 sen move like crazy. Good SAMs uses a particular move to circumvent sen/kenki generating move, set up a combo, dashes to weave in/out of combat and dodge AoE like a pro and continue to do damage. Fucktard SAMs just spam shit and complains that he has to move when gets called out why a BRD just out deeps him by 1.5k.

The problem with MCH is that it's very punishing and it rewards sub par dps for good play. Every mistake costs a ton of dps.

Yeah we should totally judge classes by their worst players. God damn every class in this game can barely break 400 dps? WTF yoshi pls fix.

I want a backup class incase they ever nerf NIN but the jobs I share gear with are BRD and MCH.

Even if they buff MCH in numbers it's still clunky mess to play?

Im curious how Ala Migho became the most powerful city state in Eorzea according to the book/lore. The city is perched over a saltwater lake in an inhospitable mountain chain with little to no farmland. You dont become powerful without a large population and you can't get a large population without food. So how the hell did Ala Migho become the strongest? Before the empire took over that is.

Probably stealing shit from other people.

That I agree. Been that way since HW but I would not say subpar DPS, it took herculean effort to produce decent DPS for MCH. Seriously, this class needs a total redesign.

Lorefag here. Ala Mhiggers encroached into Gridania (for 'economic expansion'), and the Gridanians sent troops to protect its eastern border, and that shit later on became what is known as 'Autumn War' and during that war some autistic archers starts to sing from the backline and the traditions of Bard began there.

As for why the fuck Ala Mhiggers is the most powerful despite having fucking nothing. Read the history textbook on how the fuck the dunecoons managed to encroach into Europe as far as Vienna (hint: rape, pillage, burn). Gridania took a heavy beating; meanwhile the pope, pirates and potatoes knows that if Gridania fall, their asses are next in line, so the four states formed the first Eorzean Alliance and only that managed to put a stop of Ala Mhiggers offense and in turn, a ceasefire.

'Gil' was established to provide 'trade solidarity' since, but in actuality to prevent Mhiggers to pull off the same bullshit excuse to start a war again.

Arialyna's site has a tracker for what has been killed and is alive, and then you can punch the spawn locations into google and check each of them.

Damn talk about sexy logos.
Too bad game is shit even by MMO standards.

It's all about keeping reload, wildfire, that speed shot ability and reassemble and ricochet in synch. You use one reload between wildfires, keep hot shot up and you worry about not overheating on accident and that's it.

It does kinda bad dps and you have to break your back to do the dps that a SAM can do while fapping to 2d. If you make a mistake or die, you're fucked. It's really unrewarding to play.

Conquest. There's been a few civilizations in history that produced nothing, but the harsh conditions made lots of warriors and they just curb stomped their neighbors and took what they produced.

If the ala mhiggers kept invading us a long time ago why are we helping them?

im fairly certain it was only the one king before the Garlenas took over that was a total jackass and invaded/caused a rebellion. They appeared to be pretty chill prior to that.

Because the Imperials are a bigger threat than some mhiggers.

Well now I feel fucking stupid. I've been using two holy spirits with each requiescat because I was using a riot blade combo to refill MP back to over 80%, when all I had to do was spam Holy Spirit until I ran out of MP.

God, these fucking quests just to get from the end of the main game to the Heavensward content are taking forever. Sat down and played through a bunch of them for like three hours, checked the list, and had only gotten like 15% done with them. It's just so fucking padded out it kills my drive to play.

No, people are just that shit.
I had a DF run where I was literally the only person who wasn't a first timer. Every single person in the party except me died at least once, and 5 people died during the last phase when he was at 10%. We still cleared first try. Royal Menagerie is forgiving as fuck, people are just garbage.

Oh boy I was away from the threads for only a few days and they're back. Go away Dave/Qojon, nobody likes you.

Nah, both Exodus FCs are fine, the salty faggots who tried to burn down the thread and got kicked from nWo are just salty that they couldn't convince anyone that a FURRY GOON ILLUMINATI usurped them rather than the regulars just being sick of their shit. They even tried to bribe Mark with tit pics to get him to ban FFXIV threads and failed miserably, it's pathetic

>They even tried to bribe Mark with tit pics to get him to ban FFXIV threads and failed miserably, it's pathetic

you basically have two types of ala mhiggers; ones like lyse and raubahn who, at the core of things, were simple folk who wanted to defend their homeland, and not engage in wars of aggression or anything. then you had the upper class/nobility types. these sided, for the most part, with the mad king during his reign, and once the empire took over, the children of these noble houses were taken and indoctrinated into the empires ways and customs and values, becoming the Crania Lupi (Skulls of the Wolf, or "Skulls" as we know them) and later come under the command of crazy redhead Fordola.

fordola being dommed by lyse r34 when?

Those are some of the grindiest bits, those quests. Just be happy there's story there, it's more entertaining than fate farming.

Man at least with Fate farming and dungeon raids I'm actually playing my class. With these damn story quests it's just "go here, talk to this person, repeat," four or five times per quest. And there are a hundred quests between the end of ARR and the BEGINNING of Heavensward.

I also see where you are coming from. But you also have to remember that ARR is coming out of the trash that was 1.xIt was fucking trash. Other than looking VERY pretty and animations were great, every other aspect of the game was fucking shitSo there had to be a shit ton of content added in to both give a in world reason why everything looks different, how it effects everyone, and than add in brand new content exclusive to ARR. So msq is kinda that padded content to justify getting back into FF14.

Oh yeah, I get it. I just wish they'd go back to the old content and maybe condense it somewhat so it's not such a slog to play through. It's almost literally more worthwhile for me to pay the $25 for the upgrade potion so I can play the new content than to actually spend my time leveling up and going through the motions normally.

It's not a shitpost. It's true. The game is incredibly slow game-play wise with a 3 second global cooldown

This lore sounds a lot more fun than it is presented in the game.

Hate to be that faggot, but it took 4 states to just put a stop to the Mhigger's offensive campaign. The war severely drained Eorzea as a whole, so a ceasefire soon followed. Then Garlemald wants Eorzea and caught the Mhiggers pants down dicks out. The rest of Eorzea cannot do jack shit because they ran out of resources and fucks to give.

Mr. Sloppy, being one dumb Mhigger, his reason for pulling the shit he did because 'no one cares for Ala Mhigo, everyone turned their back to muh home'; conveniently forget that not so many decades ago they pissed off everyone in Eorzea.

anyone know where this mount comes from?

ala mhigo dungeon

Who thought this was a good change? If you're gonna have instadeath mechanics that require a skill, maybe don't put that skill in the optional skill thing. I'm so glad we missed out on having a third job for these "job balances" we got.

I don't see why that's an issue, really. I wish they'd done the same with Shake it Off.

There's a 300+ page book dedicated to pre-Stormblood lore. And a lore forum ripe with additional information that is never seen in game.

Basically they got a lore team together who made this extremely unique and diverse world, with a complex and wonderful history and then decided PS3 support/memes were more important than to show it in game instead.

Because its a pointless change and puts an essential spell that all healers had to begin with on cross roll for no real reason. Healer Crossroll is a huge mess in general with 4 mandatory skills required 90% of the time and the rest of the options are downright shit. Break is useless, Cleric Stance is such a tiny increase it doesn't matter, Rescue is too broken to use (not in the OP matter, in the doesn't fucking work matter), Eye For Eye should have stayed SCH only and Surecast doesn't work on anything.
Shake it Off is pure shit I will give you that.

Really wish I got my hands on this lorebook, XIV has alot of really interesting lore but its most of it is out of game onry.

The devs are retarded. Just look at how much bs they peddle and end up having to eat later on. Remember the Gauss/Minuet? The devs swore players didn't know what they were talking about when it was said they were a dps nerf that didn't account for auto-attack loss. Lo and behold, it gets buffed up to where players said it makes sense. Same thing happened to Ninja, War and Ast.

I still remember when they nerfed the aoes in HW to 50% and said they were doing it to balance out the Bane buff, which used to be capped to 2 or 3 enemies period. Now look, Bane gets a 80% damage nerf and Flare is at 70% damage nerf. That is, Bane only does 20% of its damage to enemies over the old hw threshold and Flare does 30%. It looks to me like they're trying to get back to capping the aoe skills, but are hoping there enough white knight cuckolds in the player base to smooth it over. It doesn't help that a large influx of players are old swtor players too.

The book are nice, but the nips are retarded when it comes to shipping.

you're not wrong. the only reason garlemald didn't rekt eorzea in it's initial push was because they got just a wee bit too close to Silvertear Lake and Midgardsormr decided to borrow his son's horde and put the empire down hard.

course he almost gave his life to do so, but thanks to middy, the garleans were only able to establish outposts in eorzea with their remnants of the 14th, instead of the full takeover they hoped for.

then carteneau and nael and dalamud happened, further screwing over the entire realm, but also decimating enough of the imperial forces that they were once again sent into remission, just establishing another few outposts following the calamity.

now, if the ala mhigger king hadn't been a mhigger, then in all likelihood the eorzean alliance would have come together to stop the imperial assault in gyr abanian, where it likely would have bogged down in the mountains and highlands due to terrain issues, plus the combined eorzean forces wielding magic against them.

but the mad king was mad for a reason.

i did find it hilarious how clueless ilberd seemed to be. it's like he totally forgot his people had tried to start a lot of shit with the rest of eorzea not long before the empire pushed ala mhigo's shit in. hell, the entire brd quest line is steeped in the lore of the autumn war, including some vets that had fought in it.

i also hear the alc quest line wraps up a lot of 1.0 loose ends, including f'hllamin, the goobue rampage that killed minfilia's dad, and the supporting characters involved in the initial little MSQ-based side plot that set the stage for minfilia becoming who she was

Why the fuck are they capping/gutting aoe skills in the first place, anyway? It's not like trash mobs are much of a threat to begin with. Do they just want to artificially slow dungeon runs down or some shit?

Actually yes, that's exactly it, it's why they removed AoE sustain from WAR

Pretty much, they seem to have a huge autism hate boner over AoE damage or making dungeon runs not a total slog. Mobs hit a hell of a lot harder in the later SB dungeons to try and discourage mass pulling, but anyone who isn't total shit or isn't SCH+WAR combo can still handle said masspulling.

Me and a buddy of mine used to duo Aquopolis to the last room with that combination. How far the mighty have fallen.

ur just triggerd fam

Oh I'm fully aware of the devs retardation and I'm not convinced that the devs play any of the classes to an even morderate skill level which explains some of the classes and nerfs to classes. The lowering of the skill ceiling but not really making the content harder and the homogenzation of quite a few jobs doesn't sit well with me either.

How do I get in contact with these faggots on a free trial? Also any linkshells on Exodus I can join?

DOES ANYBODY HAVE A SCREENSHOT OF WHAT STUFFED KHLOE LOOKS LIKE!???

SO far SB has been pretty good outside Balancing issues for classes it has done a lot good and bad
casuals and consoles are main reason for most of the bad parts aka dumb down classes removing skills still doesn't stop them from unable to clear the final instance which is kinda of fucking funny

WAR needs some love
PLD its fine just a slight nerf to dmg
DRK needs some love

WHM those lilies need to be useful bring back stoneskin
SCH needs some love
AST Just stack this healer

MNK doing alright
NIN doing really good
DRG needs some love
SAM in a good spot
RDM in a decent spot
BLM needs some slight love
SMN remove bahamut
BRD in a good spot
MCH there is so much wrong with mch right now its just fucking sad

music overall pretty good do like the new battle music
story was alright did kinda of drag on for a bit
dungeons were pretty cool
zones are nice
Yotsuyu best girl

4/10 expansion it ruined more shit than it fixed

I know this is their casual mode, but it feels so much of a fucking cheap experience that most of it is a tank and spank with no consequence.

What would you have in it's place then?

it's a shit theme too. only nostalgia fags will find this trash exciting.

I played like this through HW and mostly it only shows aoe of other players so you won't pull mobs out of it as a tank I figured.
So please god tell me why it's showing me this retarded goddamn bahamut that fills half my goddamn screen in melee what would I possibly need to know from him using it?

something that isn't taking up 70% of the screen for melee or an option for other players to not have it displayed

..I haven't actually seen it yet, is it actually that large? Shit, that's bad, does that mean RIP any group that has multiple summoners, visually?

Stuffed Khloe you say?

youtu.be/ein95QeGsvE?t=329

That's not so bad, but at the same time i'm also not used to sitting that close to the rest of the party, usually? I can imagine if that was sitting right on top of you it would get annoying but that's smaller than i was expecting. Regarding the mechanics, I can see why everyone is so close together. No need to remove it, just..shrink the model a little bit and it won't be so bad. Maybe have it sit further behind you even, or increase it's transparency.

Not a screenshot, but i'll assume you have good enough eyes:

God damn i want to hold hands with Alphinaud

Is there some ideal area for beginner Triple Triad to win decent starter cards or do I just need to dump like 100k gill into points to buy better cards from the trader?

dungeons drops some cards
you win cards from npcs

Most of the NPCs I've run into beat my ass and the few I've managed to beat haven't given me any cards, aside from the one from the tutorial woman.

It depends on the rules they go by. You have to remember that npc decks don't have the same limitations as player decks. They can have any card combos they want, which is why random can be pure bs. Having said that, you might be able to find some guides on certain npcs or rule sets that'll help you out.

Since it was oh so conveniently omitted because for the billionth time (((someone))) decided to not copypaste the old OP, you can't join FCs on free trial, but there's a linkshell which is almost as good.

nWo (Neo Wheels Order) and SMUG (Concentrated Smug) are the two FCs, so just message anyone online from either of those for a linkshell invite. Lyfon Yharnam, Mew T'kins, Quickscope Easybake and Kohna Enduro are the first four on the list that are online atm so try pming one of them.

They already took a massive nerf from the expac itself, leave them alone dammnit
but that's the only thing SMN got in return for the massive sweeping nerfs
lol

Dungeons drop some good cards so the longer you put it off the stronger your starting deck will be.

Actually I just remembered that trial people can't send tells either, so you're probably best off just dropping your ingame name in the thread
sage for doublepost

There is a Lamia FC building up, 5 fags if counting the freetrialers made from ToSfugees and autism veterans, we're not taking anyone in until this shit gets founded

You got the old template, fam?

My name is Kekimus Maximus if you're still around

Too bad the Dark Priest set doesn't come with a habit for female
I need to a find a good caster helm that will work with this instead

There needs to be more casual filters in this game.

Isn't Tam-Tara lvl 20? That is the casual filter.

Is that possible? I faintly remember the guy at the counter saying I couldn't buy points because I had more than a 1000 or so.
These triple triad rules are a bit ridiculous when you can't even use your good cards because you didn't collect enough shit ones.
I'll still go and try to get the easy dungeon/vendor ones and see what level my deck ends up at.

Potency cuts don't really mean shit as monk is parsing fairly well, pretty similar to NIN from everything i've seen. RNG on top of RNG for chakra recovery is shit i'll grant you but you can actually USE the fucking thing more than a single time per fight now, or two/three times if the boss had downtime between dps phases. Riddle of fire is retarded, and brotherhood hardly does shit for the raid, i agree. But these complaints to me seem to miss the point. The removal of TWO standalone DoTs (Touch of Death and Fracture), as well as Blood for blood massively reduce the complexity and fun of the class.

You're also missing out on the areas that monk has benefited. TP buffs and goad being a role ability alleviates the need for a NIN in the group as goad as no longer unique to them. Also with role skills MNK's have an enmity drop, which was another of their problems, and true north also helps them be less punished by positional fuckery. Brotherhood doesn't really compare to litany or trick attack still. Honestly, aside from the fun of playing them, monks are in a better place than they were in HW.

if the caster set is anything like the healer set, you might like the ghost barque helm from sireonsong sea at 61.

you're thinking of halatali. i think tam-tara is 16 or 17.

do your daily cactpots. unless youre really unlucky with how the numbers are laid out, you can usually grab at least one 10k cactpot out of the three.

do the mini games. finer miner is probably your best bet (do it on cactuar) and get comfy using your keyboard if you're on kbm to win. double down as much as you feel safe, but stop doing it around 10-20s, depending on how confident you are in finding the next spot. this helps get MGP not because of the rewards, although those are better than nothing, but because playing a certain number of games/winning a certain amount of MGP gives you a good chunk from your challenge log 1000 MGP for playing three mini games, 1500 from winning 100 MGP in mini games. in fact, id say just get through as much of your gold saucer challenge log as possible because finishing out the entire challenge log for the week nets you something like 70k mgp. some of them might be a bit harder for you to do now, like winning triple triad games in the battlehall, but a lot of the stuff is participation based too.

brotherhood is nice when it's up, but it's not up as much as it needs to be. i've been in a party with a drg and a mnk on my sam, and the combo of brood gaze, litany and brotherhood is really nice, especially with a brd for the direct hit boost or a rdm for embolden. the issue largely lies in aoe; 5 melee range classes on the boss makes for a clusterfuck not unlike what old school titan ex used to be, especially with susano and his damn rasen kaikyos.

Yeah sure it's in an alright spot, if going from "top when optimally played but can get fucked by RNG" to "Mid when optimally played and still can get completely fucked by RNG" is a good thing

scratch that, do out on a limb. it's the best return imo.

Chocobo Race challenges also give a huge chunk of MGP per challenge (like 20k is the lowest and 50k is the highest) but you need to breed up a half decent chocobo or hope you get lucky to beat them and you only get said reward once. Think they also get bonus from the MGP squad/FC buff.

Are you serious? Take it from a MNK that we are in a shit plave right now. There is zero reason to bring a MNK over anyone except maybe a MCH or a SMN.

Those 2 will be fine, but that tank jesus christ… I have to wonder if it was a 5 year old or something. Could barely navigate the dungeon, how did he do some of those main story quests?

How does this work when the max level is 50?

Is there a bigger cucked job than mnk at the moment? I mean think about it.
I know a lot of people focus on WAR, SCH, and MCH but Jesus Christ this was supposed to be the monk expansion and it got completely fucked over in every way.

yeah i was a little disappointed too. now, to be fair, ive seen mnk's put out some good numbers, but it all seems so clunky. the loss of the two dots is bullshit imo, and if they're going to give mnk utility id prefer it to be utility in line with the playstyle, perhaps based around constant, regular switching of forms. like maybe a 1% attack speed buff for every time the mnk enter coeurl form stacking up to 8 times or something, with a duration of 10s maybe. add something similar for each form. opo-opo could increase direct hit and raptor could could increase crit. nothing major, like maybe 5% bonus to both or something, but at least it's in line with the flavor of the mnk as opposed to "push cooldown, receive buff." that sort of "utility" is played out imo.

mnk really is fine though. damage in a good spot, got its own party damage buff. meta is rdm, nin, mnk, sam for dps

THM/BLM hasn't changed that much tbh, enochian's time is now tied to your astral/umbral fire/ice shit, and ice 4 now lets you get more fire for your mana with 3 fire aspected spells costing half MP. I miss my +20% damage cooldown that I got from BRD

Holy shit, the Conjurer class quest line is so fucking gay, please tell me WHM's is slightly more interesting than this bullshit.

it gets worse

Uh, no it's not. Why would you take not only all physical (bar one or two skills for RDM) DPS but also all DPS that provide some of the worst party utility out there?

because DPS is all that matters so bard is pretty much a waste, MCH doesn't exist. and that leaves DRG or dupes?
Not that he's right.

Let me tell you exactly why that's wrong and why you're an idiot

DPS does matter, but MNK cannot maintain high DPS while getting fucked by all the other mechanics. Also SAM performs better than MNK while getting shafted less, so why would you bring a MNK when you can bring two SAM if only DPS matters?

there's really no need for bard's mana and tp refreshes when everyone is pretty much self sufficient. only exception is shitter parties that need more than 3 rezzes, and even then rdm can handle that to keep healers from being mana screwed.

monk brings brotherhood, which makes it worth taking over a second sam in this triple physical comp. if you're having trouble dealing with mechanics despite the tools available (form shift, earth's riddle), you might just be bad. also, red mages melee attacks are unaspected magic damage when enchanted.

content in this game is so disgustingly easy in a competent group and even without that non-dps utility isn't worth bringing lower dps classes for. I fully regret leveling bard.

Could be worse. Could be Balmeme.

yeah well pick a new hairstyle or accept the clipping faget.

I play a chocolate midlander lady. For balmung stories I sadly don't have that many since I don't hang around the quicksand like every other degenerate. But the other day there was a big train of people walking around Kugane. That was something, I guess.

OH THE FUCKING IRONY

Dang, sorry, we just filled up. Ooh, maybe next expansion you can probably not play with us.

This is what MNK mains actually believe

Yeah, gonna have to pass, sorry.

can you read nigger? I said non-dps utility.

Brotherhood is a 5% DPS increase to two of the three other DPS, along with both of the tanks. So half the party benefits from it.
Red Mage provides a similar buff to all three other DPS and both tanks, though it's 10% for four seconds, 8% for the next four, and so on.
These effects stack, so when lined up properly it's a 7-15% damage buff to half the party and a 2-10% damage buff for the Monk.
Throw in an AST and things start to get dangerously cheesy. That SAM's getting, what was it, 30% from Balance? Or the entire party is getting an additional 10%?
This shit adds up. I really wouldn't be surprised if the party that stacks the most damage buffs is the party that deals the most damage, even if the individual members are not singularly the highest DPS classes.

you have no one to blame but yourself for being unable to keep someone alive.

If you're going like that DRG brings more with the eyes and litany

No, as a MNK main I believe our class is fucked. Doesn't have the comparative damage that used to be there for solo DPS, doesn't have the utility that other DPS roles offer, still fucked over by mechanics much more readily than any other job.

Dragon Sight is just a 10% damage buff for the Dragoon and a 5% damage buff for the person they targeted. It'll only be worth more if the Dragoon getting 10% more damage is worth more than the Monk giving the tanks and the Ninja (discounting the SAM since he's the obvious recipient of the Dragoon's eye thing) 5% each.
Litany is something else though, yeah. I'd have to redo all my napkin math to work that in.

What the source of this so-called meta, anyways? They've probably done the math much better than I could.

holy shit yes they do, MNK lost a ton of potency

SAM is a very similar playstyle to MNK but better in every possible way. NIN does everything MNK tries to do but better in every possible way. MNK currently has no reason to exist or be played.

Hahaha, no. MNK doesn't even exist in the meta right now. NIN and SAM are a guaranteed slot and the other two are more open but MNK ain't on that list.

See that's the real kicker. It isn't. Not only does it only affect melee, it only affects weaponskills, not abilities. So it's a fucking disgustingly tiny increase to total DPS.

brotherhood isn't a flat damage increase it's only weapon skills, so in effect it's like 3% or something

Why is finding a job so goddamn hard anons.

it's a good feeling.

because trump has only been president for about 6 months now

I know that feel man
but i still mange to get sb and another 3 more months

True, but I've been looking for a year and a month now for a permanent one. All I can find are temporary jobs.
And in the spirit of the thread since I'm derailing it with this, does Rogue ever become fun? I understand that low levels of any class are boring as shit, but you would think the job would get interesting around 20-30.

at 70 because the game is now completely balanced around your class not having all the tools you want until then

Well fuck. Guess I'll stick with it at least.

you become a nin, meet your master and his qt3.14 assistant, get a neat shuriken to throw every 20s for free

bit more interesting, you can now bring the lightning or the fire, couple of new skills to play with

starts to get interesting, since you have your last ninjutsu, which gives you access to a really powerful buff that you need to refresh every minute or so. but then you get a WS that extends it's duration in the mid 50's and it becomes easier to keep it up. at 50 you get a ninjutsu reset move with like a 60s CD that also guarantees the next ninjutsu will be a crit. you also get a ninjutsu that let's you use stealth-only stuff read as: trick attack without being stealthed, giving nin it's strongest utility in the 10% universal damage buff.

you're almost complete and the beginnings of your opener are at your fingertips.

you have ascended into the "push all your buttons for your opener" class that easily has the best balance of damage and utility in game, which also being damn fun and challenging to play right

Hey kids, it's time to look at Monk's "utility"!

Brotherhood -

5% physical damage increase for 15 seconds, every 90 seconds?
Healers don't benefit from this. RDM, or any other caster you choose doesn't benefit from this.

But what if we replaced it with BRD?

or
or

But also bringing along

And

Now you're building a team for Omega Savage. You don't know what the mechanics are like, you don't know what the content is like, only a faint idea from easy mode. Which of the following are you going to include?

Not the bard, as everything they can do is better filled by more DPS.
also you fucked up, it's Decreased vulnerability not increased. Unless the secret troub strat is to make your party take more damage

You're the type of person that can't complete content until you overgear it, because you don't play it when you need the utility and believe that more DPS fixes everything.
Especially in early days, when a lot of mistakes are made, but the can be recovered.

i dunno user. 1100ish dps is a big deal. sure, the mnk had susie weapon already while my brd friend didn't, and i know some of the raid dps was coming from brd buffs, but i doubt it was 1100 dps worth.

Stop. Just stop. 2300 is not good. It is bad, that's shitter DPS.
SSS alone requires 3100 and that can be attained at i300. With party buffs, a good Bard can maintain that throughout the fight, at least getting 3000+.

You are playing with shitters, that is not the entire BRD population.

Remove shit friend

Lol found the bard shitter.
The 10% vuln down isn't worth the 1100 dps they're short, the party buffs they have aren't even up long enough for it to matter.
Also as every healer now has lucid, in addition to Eye for an Eye, unless they're massively overhealing, they shouldn't be having MP issues.

static dummies aren't real fights user. ive heard of tanks pushing 3k on SSS, that doesn't mean they get that dps in the actual fight.

besides, i never said what she parsed at in SSS. i dont even know what shes parsed at there. but i do know she's beaten both EX SSS primals, as well as the real things.

Who is us and why should I care what a catgirl/androgynous elf/vanilla human thinks?

Yes static dummies aren't real fights, but 2300 is dogshit for a DPS. I've fucking died in fights and done more than 2300.
I don't have any materia, and i'm not that good, but at least i'm consistently getting 3000+ in both Susan and Lakshmi. My last run of Lakshmi I did over 3200 and I still slipped up.

I would honestly be embarrassed to do 2300.

I dont know which one is more retarded, you or the tank

Best part, it was a WAR SCH combo, the worst possible combination of heal/tank

Second person to quote this figure, and second person to get this figure wrong.
Although SSS is not representative of a trial, having a look at what DPS for each class is expected, means we can determine the average gap on estimate we should be seeing between good players and bad ones.

The DPS gap between a MNK and a BRD is closer to 500, than 1100. Now we mustn't forget that Bard is penalised less for movement, phase transitions and mechanics in general. So although this gap is likely to increase with buffs, it should not increase too much between two good players.

it's roughly 800 between a bard and a MNK there hotshot theorist.
1100 is between SAM and a BRD.
If we're talking in terms of you know "utility" then it becomes 500 dps loss from bringing a BRD over a DRG. in addition to lower raid DPS because bard's raidwide dps boosts are shit

Actually, SAM should be earning 700 more than BRD. Now obviously you'll have citations for your arguments, it's clearly not just conjecture you've thrown onto the internet to make a class of your choice look better than another.

Here is mine, the DPS calculator for SSS. This is the only time in this argument that a link citating anything has been posted, and it'll probably be the only time.
ffxiv.2digitalgames.de/

So let's hear where that magical 400 extra DPS comes from between a SAM and BRD, and the extra 300 for a MNK and BRD.
Or is this just made up numbers in your head? Do bear in mind that BRD DPS increases when faced against more than one enemy, whereas MNK does not.

As for raidwide DPS boosts, they're not great but they're not shit. What they do have is raidwide utility that offers mitigation, mp/tp regeneration and healing buffs. Oh but what am I saying, raids that aren't even out yet clearly need max DPS only physical "meta" teams because no one is ever going to slip up and every fight is going to be a tank and spank that requires no phys/magic DPS differences, kiting…

Of course, how silly of me. Given DPS is the only thing that matters I also trust these so called expert groups posting in this thread to naturally 1 tank 1 healer Omega Savage the day it comes out!

I've nearly finished all HW main scenario quests and almost have my fourth DoW at 60 thanks to the new world EXP boost. I was wondering what happens when you use the story skip to immediatly start SB. Do you just get all the experience and Gil in a big bundle? What happens to all those quest rewards where you have to choose between items?

Also you're using bare minimum dps required for those fights there hotshot. This is literally "bottom of the barrel who can clear the fight" level.

Now let me break it down on why you're a dumbass.
ON A FUCKING 180(150 if you take palisade for whatever reason and only on palisade ) SECOND CD
ON FUCKING 1 PERSON, MANTRA CALLED, IT SAYS YUR RUBBISH
ON A FUCKING 180 SECOND CD

In the end fucking Bard loses any real ability for damage control because everything's on such a massively Long CD it doesn't matter for it's mitigation. And in the long run if you're trying to save it for when shit gets tight, then you probably are either going to use it, lose anyways, or just never use it. If you try to make it a timed CD you're not really doing anything at all as the effects are minimal at best. All really bard has left is Battle voice (lol 180second CD) and Foe's which kills your MP so fast it might as well be a 30 second duration in addition to being smaller.

Long story short, bring a DRG over a bard, they have higher dps increases raidwide in addition to more personal DPS. The MP/TP regen is there, and that is useful, but with how many fights have resting segments the TP refill gets minimal use, and the MP refill is only good if people are dying which isn't going to be recoverable by a bard either way.

The heavensward story is fun if you skip it ill kill yah

just as an example of why that site is bad, WAR shouldn't only have 10 more dps than a fucking PLD.

Like i said i'm nearly done, I'm on the last 10 post-patch quests. I was just curious what happens with all the free equipment and EXP when you use the skip.

Are you playing 2.X, by any chance? If so, that may explain a lot of your posts.

drg's solo dps is the worst out of all the melees by a good margin and i dont think litany makes up for it.

Seriously, learn a trade. Damn near any trade.

here's a MCH doing nearly 4k dps on SSS. MCH op. MCH nerfs when?

SSS parses are shit for any real comparison is the point

In no world does a good war parse 8 dps higher than a PLD. This is literally bottom of the barrel dps here.

It is the worst out of the melee DPS, but Sight and Litany do make up for it compared to BRD/MNK. Honestly though utility in general got shat on, BRD especially took a huge hit, so at the end of the day bring whatever as all this content is braindead easy, and Yoshi keeps insisting it's about where he wants it

Just to put this on the straight at narrow, I decided to pop into FF Logs and take the averages of the top ten DPS for each job in Lakshmi EX (with AST balance taken out of final damage calculations). Took a hot minute to calculate, but here it is -

Melee DPS:
SAM 4137.67
MNK 3915.34
NIN 3763.95
DRG 3560.91

Ranged DPS:
BLM 3904.82
RDM 3864.57
SMN 3756.91
BRD 3747.76
MCH 3483.28

Tanks:
PLD 2942.05
WAR 2839.38
DRK 2777.41

Go ahead and put those goalposts on your shoulders, it'll be a long drag.

yeah, that just confirms exactly what I'm saying, you're retarded still, you chose a fight in which melee dps gets hurt the most by mechanicing and are surprised when melee parses lower.

What?

oh that, I thought you were talking about the ranged vs melee dps difference.
Also it still backs up what I'm saying about that site being garbage for baseline dps, even if I forget sometimes that yoshi is retarded and WAR is now a useless class.

Oh this is so wonderful

The ranged vs. melee difference is why I split the two into separate groups, because yeah, mechanics.

b-b-b-but blm is dead, rdm is best caster now!!!!

40 dps higher, no utility.
Yeah seems legit to me

RDM has raise and party DPS buff. If you want a non-healer raise then RDM will see parties over BLM any day.

Those are the "top" rdms, which probably use the mana exploit. When that gets fixed rdm is going to be even lower.

mana exploit? Havent heard of it, whats it involve?

To show the difference mechanics make, I did the same calculations (average of top ten, without Balance) for Susanoo EX as well.

Melee DPS:
SAM 4409.21
MNK 4129.66
NIN 3927.26
DRG 3784.12

Ranged DPS:
RDM 3994.75
BLM 3946.93
SMN 3837.53
BRD 3794.47
MCH 3562.52

Tanks:
PLD 3146.41
WAR 2975.20
DRK 2914.10

Pretty much the same, but RDM beats out BLM in this one. Ultimately, though, most fight mechanics are going to benefit ranged classes more than melee, so end in all, between these two fights (and unfortunately the only two data sets we have to work with) this is a decent gauge of how the classes compare in top play as of now.

Get to 100 of one mana and get the other to 54 and use your melee combo. You can into a full combo for slightly cheaper and get more even mana back from it than a 80/80 combo making it faster to build back up into the 100/54.

How on earth does that even work? You need at least 80 mana in each to use your enchanted combo.

I want to fuck her so badly

Is there any real point to leveling trade classes other than just making mostly unnecessary money? It seems like anything they can make is worse than anything that drops in any dungeon. Is it just for gearing up secondary combat classes slightly faster?

on some patches crafting gear is BIS. you can do other neat stuff like making bardings and house decorations too.

By using the mana penalty in your favor. When you have too much of one mana, you gain the other type slower, but your melee skills also end up not using your lower mana as much because of the mana penalty. So you can use your full combo at 100/54 and come out with 20/0. Instead of 80/80 which will leave you with 0/0

wait what? I thought both had to be above a certain point for the full combo to be enchanted

Normally yes, but not when you abuse the mana penalty in your favor. If you don't believe me try it yourself or ask a rdm you know. Get to 100/54 and you'll be able to do the full combo. You can do it faster and have more mana by the end of it when you do it this way instead of the normal 80/80 way.

usually every other major patch introduces nearly top-end crafted green gear that, in some cases, can be made better than dropped/tome gear via overmelding. i expect the next major patch will have the first batch of this gear, which often goes for quite a bit when it's first released and stays steady up until one or two major patches down the line. being able to overmeld materia on an item as opposed to the hard limit of 1 or 2 pieces on raid/tome gear can make a huge difference for some jobs.

What a wasted slot…

Nothing is more infuriating in this game. Not even alphinaud's voice.

such wasted potential not having these boss armors in game

they'll probably be on the mogstation

What about like culinists, do they produce anything of value?

nigger please, once 3.0 rolled around they gave the biggest middle finger to crafters and raid gear. thats when crafting died and became nothing more than pots, food, and glams. At least being an omnicrafter back then felt good cause you could contribute to the fc or raid team. Just go run your dailies and get your welfare gear to clear "extreme" primals and "savage" raids

The absolute best kind of (You)

Patrician taste my friend, too bad your opinions on classes are shit.

Kill me.

food is always in demand by the high-end raiders. if you can reliably HQ stuff, people will buy it. even non-HQ stuff can sell pretty well, if only for GC turn-in's from time to time. stuff can take a shitton of materials to make, some of which require their own shitton of materials, but if you plan on crafting, then you'll want to get CUL up to 50 for the unique skills you can cross class to other crafters.

speak for yourself. i know plenty of people who made a lot of money via crafting all throughout 3.0. it takes a bit of work, which most people aren't willing to put into the game, but these friends of mine dominated crafting as NA in FF11, so FF14 is cake.

53* tbh. muscle memory is just that damn good

A dragoon walks into a bar. The rest of the party dodges.

I can't decide if I should play SAM, AST, or RDM.

Is the jury still out on stat weights? I'm struggling to decide how I want to meld materia into end-game gear.

My guild leader says vit accessories with str melds are the way to go on tanks… for now. I'm sure Yoshi will end up changing tank damage back to vit at some point.

ITT: Bleeding edge fags compare dicks they sucked and argue which one is better to fellate.

Str w/ Vit melds will get you more dps, but you could always do what tanks did before the vit str split and mix and match them as you see fit. I mean that you take some vit pieces that aren't complete shit and mix in str pieces that are better while still give you enough health to eat busters safely. Proper cd usage will save you from tank busters and not more hp though. If omega savage is anything like midas or gordias, these new wave retards are going to get raped hard.

It NEVER gets better.

Your BRD friend is super garbage 64.

Actually it gets better in BLM quests where all WHM are treated like autistic manchildren.

Fuck

what if we gave some of the animationlocks that go high in the air (drg/nin?) invincibility frames? It would look like they dodged the mechanic with an interactive playstyle!

I not only forgot this existed, but also am reminded of how absolutely shit it is.