Imagine having 600€/$ approx to spend on a NEW GAMING PC

Imagine having 600€/$ approx to spend on a NEW GAMING PC

what do you spend it on?

which company is less jewish?

do intel CPUs still get you these horrible hiccups?

Other urls found in this thread:

system76.com/laptops/lemur
futuremark.com/hardware/gpu
gpunerd.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

buy as many amd graphics card and mine the hot new cryptocurrency

Go for AMD+ATI
Intel has a backdoor since i3.
Nvidia dies after a couple of years to force you to buy a new card.

Amd shill shoo

OP here, any specific recommendations?

so you don't know what you're talking about

have you never heard of the falcon guide, you newfag fuck

Save the money, buy a cheaper older computer. You can still play roughly about every game until the year 2014 with it.

There's really no recent games to be played that you would need a good new computer for it. So save your money.

I've got an AMD FX-8320E that ran me about $100, 8GB of RAM (brand doesn't matter unless it's Kingston which you should avoid because it's probably resold stock from another company), and a Gigabyte RX460 which ran me $150 if I'm remembering right. You could go higher on the RX4xx models if you want, but the baseline 460 has ran just about anything I've wanted it to at screen resolution (1680x1050) and 60 FPS with most or all settings cranked to mid-high or maximum. Matter of fact the only thing that runs poorly is Prototype, which seems to be a horridly optimized PC port in general.

Spend $50-$75 max on a case, advise a 1TB hard-drive or multiple hard-drives (RPM doesn't matter if you're not autistic about load-times, though higher RPM translates to higher read/write speeds iirc), Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO is a fantastic CPU fan that goes on sale often.

hey we have the same motherboard :D

There's no winning with modern tech user. AMD, Intel, NVIDIA. All Jewish, all compromised.

system76.com/laptops/lemur

Consumes fuckall electricity, can play anything from before 2007, and you're not supporting MS by buying this. Just replace Ubuntu with Gentoo or something.

Follow this anons advice. You can grab cheap pieces on ebay and have good pc for a fraction of the price. The only parts i recommend buying new are the motherboard and hard drives.
You can get an i5 4670, a gtx 970 and a 600w psu easily with that budget.
It will run every game, most on max settings and you will be able to emulate stuff like BotW easily.

i think i'll go with this

- Asus 970 PRO GAMING/AURA RGB

- AMD FX Series FX-8350 4.0Ghz 8X Black Edition

- Asus GeForce GTX 1050 Ti OC 4GB GDDR5

now it's called logical increments

logicalincrements.com

Grab a cheap >=120GB SSD to put your OS and commonly used programs on. Most games will run perfectly off of a hard drive.

There's no need to buy a gaming PC. Most of the good Pc games can run on a few years old hardware, the only games that actually need a top of the line gayman PC are ports that have been gimped specifically to get people to upgrade.

Get stuff that isn't new and you'll be just fine, you'll maybe even get out of it with some cash to spare.

Since there's already a thread going.

Broke Dev here.

I'd buy a bunch of classic consoles and mod chips/tools instead. PC gaming is a joke.

The only reason I'd want a newer PC is to compile things faster.

same, only reason to upgrade in the past 10 years has been more storage, ability to decompress archives faster, and compile/encode shit.

pc games? please, it's just console ports.

It must feel strange to be locked into a purgatory of endless 2010 knowledge. Falcon guide was deprecated by logicalincrements years ago.

It's simultaneously a blessing and a curse that gaming hardware is held back by shitty console ports, especially ones that drain resources to simulate the effect of playing a "demanding" game. Explaining this to someone who has never played anything but consoles is tricky. Even though some are waking up to the fact that the jump from the ps3 to the ps4 and soon the ps5 looks hardly any different, they still assume that their games are top of the line and that PCs are over-expensive compensation machines.

Spend high on GPU, then CPU, then storage. 700 can get you pretty far these days, better if you can salvage hardware from another computer.

futuremark.com/hardware/gpu
GPU benchmark scores get a bad reputation but this one is pretty accurate. Use this to gauge how much you will want to spend on a GPU that can handle Unreal Engine.

Before buying, decide what you need it for. Other than Subnautica, I can't think of anything worth playing that could benefit from a strong rig. Pretty much everything is now either shit or Jewish poison except for indies who can't into graffix.

the question is, are you an autist or a casull?
if your an autist get an i7 and a gtx 1050 ti, autismgaymen need more single core performance than grafix
if youre a casull get an i5 and a gtx 1060 because youre a fucking grafixwhore casull
anything higher tier than 1060 is out of question because if you cant afford decent hardware you cant possibly posess a 4k monitor

dont buy a completely new PC at once, just incrimentally improve the one you have, with only 600 buy you cant get anything serious

also
muh AMD jew
muh AMD backdoors
then DONT INSTALL IT YOU NIGGER

Get the hdd/sdd and ram from the laptop if possibile, then wipe hdd/sdd because you probably didn't. Don't bother spending on case, just buy a large pizza. Buy yourself a nice graphics card and cpu, then the power supply and motherboard, stick the pieces in and ez
fugg

I'd buy the XBOX ONE X™

gpunerd.com/
use this to copare gpu versions from different manufacturers, dude's got his info allright

Buy GTX 1080 and put it into my current PC.
Oh wait I already did that.

until a commercially-backed product using RISC-V is revealed, there isn't much in the pc build other than knowing what settings you'd prefer to play at

What should I upgrade?

Thermal paste.
Ram.
GPU.
Display.

Graphics card and RAM.

You should probably clean the dust off your CPU though or apply some new thermal paste.
Or get a better fan.

cpu. get a heatsink

My friend, that's the first thing I'm going to do. If the piece of shit survives that long
It's a shitty asset swap and should be finished by Oct. but regardless.

These chinese niggers are shady as shit but work is work in this shitty market.

Thanks. I've already got a storage set aside , a 2tb SSD I managed to grab when they were onsale at Bestbuy.
yeah yeah, they have sales of decent shit from time to time.