IS IT FUCKING HAPPENING????

IS IT FUCKING HAPPENING????
twitter.com/platinumgames/status/882832571255664642
Wandaful 101 on switch? Famicom joycons? Wonderful 102?

Is Nintendo trying to completely throw the Wii U into a memory hole here?

Famicom joycons is actually a neat design idea. At least it won't look shit.

More like recoup losses, not a bad idea. Bring all the hits to the system that sold units so more than 50 people played them off PC

Seems like a cowardly dog or a filthy jew decision
Wii U can still sell shelves given time due to prohibitive prices on new consoles

Persona games always feature the most important thing in all of videogames
That is, antigravitits

fuck that shit, where's wonderful 102?

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

You can buy the same game again, just like Vanquish and Bayonetta in order to support developers again :^).

Also, I'm going to go ahead and guess that they will do what they did with Bayonetta and Wii U. W101+102 on Switch

yeah, sure.

You brought or bought a WiiU?

People make mistakes. The important thing is to learn from them.

FTFY and just barely

I, uhhh…
Tropical Freeze? Yeah, it's still got that. And the 2D Mario games. 3 games. 2 games and an expansion pack if you are slightly more realistic

which ones the right one? the one that spends $

I brought it before mk8 launched just for wonderful 101, then it was revitalized when I could pirate it, I still feel a big sudden surge of regret even with Captain Toad Treasure Tracker, Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze and even trash games like Devil's Third, Twisted fusion, 30 family games.
It truly is like a dreamcast. like how shenmue released in the late lifecycle, the same way breath of the wild did

Sorry, Dreamcast had over 10 good games in it

And don't forget that sweet memory card, or whatever name they gave it.

That bitch had a screen on it. What the fuck, right?

No.
It's a shit Switch thread.

Bad news buddy, Borderlands guys are in charge of the IP and they made it already, time ago
This is a video games board

Why would you even want this? 5 killed the series.

Keep deluding yourself pal.

Feels bad knowing that Konami owns Metal Gear and the series is (un)dead forever

Only options with Switch are to buy or give a miss, mate. Piracy's not happening for a long while with how little's known about the system, and a flashcart might be flat-out impossible.

>Game that bombed harder than Hiroshima gonna save the Switch
If it sold like shit before, what makes you think its gonna sell like hotcakes now?

Switch selling gangbusters, probably.

Who the fuck buys gangbusters

Switch owners

Cool shit, definitely getting a switch on the first price cut now

Another port, how can Microsoft and Sony ever compete!

I hate that all the good Wii U games are being ported to the Switch. I still have a fair few Wii U exclusives that I haven't played, but with more and more coming to the Switch it feels like I should just wait out for a Switch price drop and buy those games then.

Switch has no games so Nintendo is just porting everything from the WiiU to it.

Porting good games from a very unpopular system is cheaper than making completely new games and selling them.

I mean I have a switch because I expected this to happen, but if I was a Wii U early adopter, I'd be fucking pissed, the Wii U is basically the switch's retarded little brother at this point, the only games that are still exclusive are Dong Freeze, Pikmin, Captain Toad, and Sm4sh, and I have no doubt most if not all of those will be ported, or get the "port disguised as a sequel" treatment that splatoon got.

How is getting more games on a portable console a bad thing, I don't recall weeping when games I liked on any other console were released on another system, I will never understand people like this.

Or sentiments like this, there are a bunch of exclusives coming to Switch throughout the rest of the year, Bayo 1/2 and W101 on Switch is only bad if that's all Platinum are bringing to that system, and honestly, that's probably the case, stupid cucktendo publish more Platinum games.

Are you mentally handicapped?

It is like you want Nintendo and Platinum to fail or something.

I-It still hurts

It's like you support devs lazy practices and are bad with your money or something.

user, Shenmue came out a year after the console released. Shenmue 2 on the other hand came out when the system was on it's final moments to the point where the US didn't even get it on the Dreamcast.

I rather get an infinite space remake instead of Bayo/W101 ports

Actually made me laugh

Can you blame them?

It'll probably be like Bayonetta 2 where the first game is bundled in.

Jailbrake your wiiu, user.

I just wanted an excuse to post this.

bump

Is this the vidya equivalent of "We need to let the refugees in!" ?

checked

Good. This game deserves to be played by more people. I'm not sure how they'd go about making a sequel, being as the story is a stable time loop. Maybe a prequel about the old team.

Bayonetta was two years into it's life cycle.

I'm pretty sure that is all the SJW representation.

Pls no

>Steam is (((Netflix)))
I dont remember steam censoring games

Even outside of fitting canonically I'm not sure what I'd want or need from a sequel. I guess it could just be a weird Bayo 2 or Joe 2-style sequel where it rehashes most of the previous mechanics and ideas and adds a few new gimmicks. I think I'd prefer that it remain a standalone title, although a well-done sequel with 200-1000 heroes on screen at once would be fun to see.

I'd be excited at the prospect of a port having more solid performance, but as far as I'm aware the Switch isn't that much more powerful than the Wii U. Fingers crossed that Cemu gets it working eventually.

Well sure, this is the third war after all.

Hatred and Fallout 1 for starters.

Never understood this "buy a switch for zelda" meme.

Doggo user you know what you must do.

Hey, it's okay. People make mistakes. It's all part of growing up and you never truly stop growing.
Duke of Nuts
Now you're making me feel even worse by being so nice about it.
Finn
Maybe I should just confess the crime and end all of this.
Duke of Nuts
Wait…I think I might have an idea that will save everyone's reputations.
Finn
[Scene changes to later that day. Peppermint Butler is driving Princess Bubblegum around in a mobile bath tub filled with healing milk. Finn jumps out of the forest and stops them.]
Finn
Halt!
Princess Bubblegum
Finn! Did you find the duke yet?
Not yet, but you are in grave danger, Princess. There is an assassin in these very woods, dead set on stopping you from reaching the Grand Meeting. In fact, what's that rustling in the bush??
Finn
[behind bush while shaking the bush] Rustle. Rustle, rustle. [Jake jumps out suddenly.] I'm an ambush! Halt!
Jake
What's going on?!
Finn
Oh, [out of character] Did I come out to early?
Jake
[coughs] What are you here to do, stranger?
Finn
I've come for the princess. I'm an assassin!
Jake
Princess Bubblegum
Um, guys?
Stand back! I will stop him! Hi-yah!
Finn
Jake
Hi-yah!
[Both Finn and Jake jump into the air. They pretend fight for a couple of seconds.]
I will kill you! And raise your children as my own!
Jake
Hi-yaah!
Finn
[They still pretend to fight until Jake actually punches Finn into a nearby rock.]
Jake
Hah!
Remember, it's just acting, Jake!
Finn
[while running towards Princess Bubblegum] Sorry, dude! [Jake kicks Peppermint Butler to the side and stretches right in front of Princess Bubblegum.] Now, to kill you up. But wait, surely this cannot be the fair Princess Bubblegum! Where are her pink, flush cheeks? The long gooey hair? [Princess Bubblegum punches Jake to the ground.] Clearly, the princess travels elsewhere. [Out of character] Later, Bubblegum! [Jake jumps into the bush he was hiding in before.] Get out there, man!
Jake
[behind bush] I don't know if I can do this.
Duke of Nuts
Go, go, go, go!
Jake
And that's how I, the Duke of Nuts, by disfiguring you beyond all recognition, humbly saved your life.
Duke of Nuts
[jumping out of bush] Yeah, alright!
Jake
[while still on ground from the impact of rock] Yeah!
Finn
What was the point of this little play again? [gasps] And why isn't the duke clapped in irons?!
Princess Bubblegum
She's right. Innocent or not, I should accept what's coming to me.
Duke of Nuts
Peppermint Butler! [Peppermint Butler comes out of the shadows with golden handcuffs. He starts to walk towards the Duke of Nuts.]

Fug. I guess I need to buy a Switch now.

Remember when Kamiya came to Holla Forums and we all started liking him? Same thing happened when Yoko Taro came to Holla Forums.

The fact that people still think Kamiya directed MGR on this board is depressing.

The difference is that vanquish is a bad game on consoles but a good one on PC

gas nintendofags

???

I've always taken the "Get a console when it has 5 games you want- as long as those games will give you over 50 hours of enjoyment each".

I most of the games didn't live up to the hype. I was satisfied- but the library was pitiful compared to even what I had on Gamecube, let alone PS2/3.

Not that any company would ever do it, but if Nintendo let you trade in old disks to be recycled and you got a free/heavily discounted copy of the Switch version- I'd be sold.

Or at least I would if they weren't charging for online (we managed for years without it, and even WoW at it's height had server costs as a footnote) AND letting Treehouse rape games in the cradle.

Keep meaning to get a proper gaming PC, but lack of space is killing me. And while I can build for cheap- I want my income more solid before I spend on a luxury.

The console has better marketing- in that it has marketing.
Still, Nintendo doesn't know how to market overall, and the only people who will buy this will probably be some of the people who already bought it on Wii U.

Who knows- maybe this'll get some cult revival from autists talking about it online. But I doubt it.