CITY SHROUDED IN SHADOW GAMEPLAY TRAILER

CITY SHROUDED IN SHADOW GAMEPLAY TRAILER
It has Godzilla, Eva-01, King Ghidorah, Ultraman, and a shitload of others in one game where you play as an escapee during a giant monster fight

Huh, thought this and Disaster Report 4 were vaporware after the demo was delayed indefinitely.

Nah, DR4 is still coming too.

Has there been any update the last 4 months?

Mostly just this trailer showing actual gameplay. Only other news I heard was them saying the project was still going around 3 months ago

I WANT DISASTER REPORT 4 NOT THIS SHIT

IT'S COMING NIGGA, WE'RE JUST WAITING ON A GAMEPLAY TRAILER FROM IT

Translation never ever

Seems neat, but

just like, learn nip

Damn, I've wanted a game like this for a while but I'm never buying a PS4.

Fucking japs I swear to god

lmao

After I learn slav

but why?

They make games also.

Because they don't sound like fags and they make pretty good vidya

Fug and I was hoping for a western release

disappointing, but I'd still play it.

Good games
Shit games

So basically, we get one monster, and the rest are DLC at $10 a pop.

Just wait for DR4

I hope it's still OL dress up simulator.

I just made an IMFDB page for the game.

Weren't you able to make the main character a school girl as well?

That dream awakening hits way to close to home.

I just had a dream like that not too long ago. It was my first time having such a dream.

Isn't just a cinematic walking simulator with kaijus? i can't imagine this kind of game being fun.

This sounds like a really stupid idea for a game and the trailer somehow makes it look even worse.

So… japanese Cloverfield?

If you get stomped on you have to restart. And you can also dodge roll
So you can say it's a dark souls of walking simulators.

It's a Disaster Report spinoff and Disaster Report was pretty fun.

Are you straight up retarded user?

Hope it gets an Asian-English release because this shit is now way coming to the west.

Go play the Disaster Report games because this game is using those games as a foundation. Tons of decision making that actually change the endings/cutscenes, tons of character customization, resource management and some light puzzle solving.

If you ever wanted to let someone die just because you want their hat or you want to be a lazy cunt; then these are the games for you

Interesting premises, but it looks really rough in every other aspect. Most of those animations for the characters looked half-assed. Also having a forced plot with all these different monsters seems like it could only be shit in execution. If they did a different story with different characters or had different arcs for each character, depending on which scenario you played through, would be neat. But if it is as we see where its everything at once then its not going to be good.

New patlabor game when?

Seconding this.

>Haydee
Slavs are based

I mean I'd rather play as the monsters but this looks still pretty fun, doubt that it will get released in the west though.

Here's hoping for an Asian-English release. Because the sheer number of licenses in this game alone guarantee it won't be coming to the west through any official means.

Nice, I was actually getting worried it got canned. I've been wanting a game like this for years and the closest I got was RAD

Get your fucking mech size right dammit.

(((Game Journo))) gonna have a field day with this, if it ever get any translation that is.

But Xseed manage to translate Akiba Strip with all the license stuff in it so there maybe be hope

You can actually chose to play as salary man or a girl.