Tfw Hitman is actually really fun

Tfw Hitman is actually really fun

So i didn't touch a game in the series seriously since Silent Assassin. Games like MGS3, Splinter Cell and being Tardy to the Party with Thief made the shitty third person shooter sequels redundant to me and i simply stopped buying the games.

Then i hear about the whole IO thing and super bunnycuck made an interesting video about the game listing what was good and bad and it seemed like a good game hampered by bad decisions from Squenix and thats that.

Then IO gets the funding to buy themselves and make the first two missions F2P with the rest bought as dlc so i figure i'll download it whatever. What i got was such a fun time i then picked up the rest on deep sale digitally a week later.

Its not just the 'heres a sandbox go nuts' of 2, it still is but theres a mastery level per mission and the first time is simply "you are dropped in, figure it out". Then you beat it and unlock things like 'start in the kitchen as a workhand and try a different route' or 'theres an usilenced sniper rifle on the roof, pull it off and escape in the panic.

It unfortunately however has always online and time limited content like they are doing with FFXV, clearly SE's idea but its built into the game at this point which is a shame.

Other than that this is the most fun stealth game i've played in years, but i dont know anyone that actually bought it and it seems like IO gives a shit, they even emailed me the OST for free as well as a thank you. They said theres plans for a new 'season 2' of new locations to sandbox assassin in instead of a full sequel right away but it seems like a good game Holla Forums's really overlooked.

anyone else play this at all?

Nah, m8. Silly your vids somewhere else. You should know the deal by now, webm or bust.

I downloaded its demo to give it a try, got stuck on "Connecting to Hitman server" for about 10 minutes before uninstalling it

Crack to allow online features offline when.
All items, assassination restrictions, drops, and starting locations are locked behind the online barrier. Never mind the scoring system.

At least its not as bad as MGV's "how fast you do it is literally all that matters if you arent seen" ranking.

this is how you get a dubs thread

Shit optimization and always online DRM. Time restricted content is also gay.

Because stealth-games has always been a niche-genre and they managed to piss off the old Hitman-fans.

IO got it rid of it, retard. However, the shitty always-online DRM is still on for the time being.

I want to try it, but
really turns me off. I think I won't play it as long as that exists.

I'll play it when it's finished.

bought at 50% price and had a lot of fun with it, mainly because I liked Blood Money a lot, would not recommend if you aren`t into a more sand box approach to the HITMAN games.

The always online is cancer tho, seems they tried to excuse it by making an integrated reward system but it`s all bullshit, it shouldn`t be there. The rewards for completing things are actually very limited and the limited items you are allowed to bring is a no fun a approach that only exists to milk more game time. The maps aren`t that good either, it seems like the team had limited time to work in some and a lot of time to work on others, with episode 2 in the coast of itally being the best and every other map being worse. The minimalistic HUD is simply genius to be honest.

It`s not awful, just poorly marketed and needlessly chopped into 6 different parts

Jesus

nah

I don't agree with that, i enjoy running around as a ninja in the last level at the secret high-tech hospital or whatever that was.

That's a really good level but the best one is still the Paris-one. Especially once you can start in other locations than at the start.

It's over people, just admit the clone died at the end of Blood Money
Even the devs hint at it in the game itself

IO is a good company. Square Enix is to blame for almost all the problems with the game. If it had a proper budget and good marketing it would have been the best stealth game of the decade.

That's not saying much at all

The stains of denuvotry can never be fully washed away

But you can’t, because it’s always online.

actually its because they split from square enix, which is why it had denuvo in the first place

It failed because it was a shit game.

My heart hurts.

elusive target suits are gay. santa 47 best 47