Play Warcraft 3

Do you have your own internal autism to a game you enforce like a rule?

I never leave a single gem or piece of gold on the ground when I play Diablo2.

In game's like Fire Emblem, Vandal Hearts etc. if someone dies I'll restart the mission, even if it's only one enemy left and a win ahead.

I used to love going up against all the other factions as undead and using a banshee to possess a worker and then bring them back to my base. From there, I would have them build all their factions units and I would continue this until I could build basically any unit in the game I wanted. So satisfying.

That seems more like savescumming than autism.

I would use banshees to possess enemy female units and then jerk off. I'd imagine the banshee would permanently merge with the original soul and provide enough mental and spiritual influence that although most of the target's original personality and all of their memories remain intact, they begin to sympathize and lust for the undead and convert over to them, like a cross between possession and corruption.

t. Chris Metzen's illegitimate son

Corruption fetish: barely better than feet or petrification. The autistic fetish.

I've always seen it as more of a self-imposed fail state. Savescumming would be restarting the game until you get the perfect level up.
But maybe I'm just a filthy cheater~

You're restarting the mission to maintain a perfect party.

Thats what save scumming is, i think you are confusing it with powerlevelling bud.

You better not make fun of me or I'll get my dad to write a story about your mom getting corrupted!

What if I'm restarting the mission to maintain my waifu?
I'd consider savescumming in this context to be reloading after taking a hit or missing a crit.

Powerleveling is leveling up as quickly as possible. For example, in the case of FE, abusing arenas to level everyone up to 20 in a single chapter.

If I'm playing an RPG with character customization once they die I get an overwhelming and irresistible urge to delete them. Sometimes the character I make directly after their death looks just like the last one.

This has lead to characters with whole DAYS of playtime being deleted.

When I played Dragon Age Origin and beat the final boss I noticed how one of my party members did some fancy finishing move on it. I loaded the last save and played the boss battle again, this time making my main char to wield a sword instead of a bow and ensured that he gets the scripted finishing move on the boss instead of some random companion I had.

Well, you are the MAIN CHARACTER.

Your part member had to have taken a hit to die.

In RTS's I would always mine out every resource on the map, then build lots of structures everywhere and roleplay like it's a city or base, giving each building a purpose within the context of everything around it.

I see you are a man of culture as well.

Top pleb.

Which can just be healed back up, but I played stupidly and let them die. I'm punishing myself for being shit by playing the mission over again until I get it right. Nip games are about repetition, like studying for a test.

I'm not Korean though.

You should play Disciples 2 then, you have several maps where goal is to convert the land to your faction's theme in order to win

It's not "dicking around". You should know how to build a strategy in every race against every other race, and you should know how to properly scout and counter.
Random would only really hurt you if you were going in early on with a very specific strategy, which is usually a bad idea, or you are specifically weak in a particular matchup, in which case you should get good, or if you need practice with a specific race.

Unless you are in an active competition, there aren't a lot of reasons to not go random.

You could also play Dominions 4 as Ermor and kill of all the population on the map to feed your undead armies.

"savescumming" is abusing a save system to get an unfair advantage. Simply using saves is not the same thing as savescumming. If he goes back to the last save to do the entire mission again, that's not savescumming. Savescumming would be using save states to redo individual actions that didn't work out, or to go back and change strategy mid-mission.

which one of you is metzen

Fembelf warrior in retail Wow here

Sup

neck yourself

Also, there are those tournaments that force you to random.

So many creative and fun maps and after some time all the community played was fucking DOTA.
FUCK DOTA

forgot Cruiser Command

BUT MUH ASSFAGGOTS

ESPORTS
S
P
O
R
T
S

IVAN MUST GO PRACTICE FOR WARCRAFT 3 DOTA TOURNAMENT AND MOVE FROM VILLAGE AFTER WINNING 4TH PLACE AND EARNING HIS TEAM'S $5

git gud

nice thumbnail, humie

last one is Metastasis

Games where you level up but don't need to spend the points immediately are my weakness.

I try and play for as long as possible without spending the points, and when I do only spend the bare minimum to get through. I like the idea of a huge reserve of power I can tap into, a bit like in DBZ where the characters hold back when fighting.

I liked Dark souls for the same reason, because you can level up with the souls you get but can collect boss souls / consumable souls too.

I would always aim to never consume any of those souls but knowing I had a massive reservoir of power to tap into was awesome. Of course, the more you level up organically, the less relative levelling you can do (since the soul requirement per level increases) and there's also a soft cap in attributes but still, I love that kind of thing.

Parasite II was way better anyways.

Parasite 2 was godly. Metastasis and Parasite: Resurrection were good and fun but Para 2 was and still is the best.

Someone should try and remake Zerg Infestation for star 2. Maybe I'll get to it one of these days.

As awesome as it was, it still needed just a little bit more work to get some of the other features in.