Does anyone ever wonder what happened to Con Man after the release of Might No. 9?

Does anyone ever wonder what happened to Con Man after the release of Might No. 9?

Wasn't he killed by the yakuza?

But he didn't work for Konami though.

OD'ed on cocaine or got aids from all those hookers he spent the money on?

He went into hiding, but he lucked out hard thanks to getting bought out by Level 5. I personally disagree with the conman thing, as that implies that he didnt deliver at all. He didnt deliver on the 3DS/Vita ports and some backer rewards until now due to the fact that Comcept was more than likely bankrupt at that point. Inafune's issue more than anything was that he counted his chickens before they hatched.

???????

He also didn't deliver a good game.

He had nothing to do with the game's design. IntiCreates made the game. Same guys that did Gun Volt and Mega Man Zero. Yet somehow they managed to fuck it up.

HIV isn't just for gays buddy.

Stop being a cuck.

He promoted it. He bank rolled it and promoted it on kick starter. He supervised its development. He's listed on the game's credits as "writer". His company Comcept primarily made the game. His name is one the final product.

He deserves the shit he got.

Inafune was the brainchild of MN9 and he admitted during the launch livestream it was okay to direct hate towards him, but at the end of the day he only did so much. Inti Creates were in charge of not only developing the game but launching it on so many different platforms and having to fulfill stretchgoals.

Nigger, quit passing the fucking buck. Comcept was formed primarily to develop MN9. Inafune promoted the kikestarter bullshit. Inafune wrote the game's scenario. This game was his idea.

I said it was his idea, but ultimately Inti were in charge of excecuting the idea.

Inti were hired to help bring it to fruition. They deserve some blame, but Comcept–THE COMPANY PRIMARILY MADE THE FUCKING GAME AND WAS FOUND BY CONMAN INAFUNE–were the primary developers.

Quit defending this hack and his shitty company. You aren't fooling anyone.

He is called conman cus he posted a cute 2D art image as the concept art only to fuck everybody up by licencing the Unrreal engine and making the game 3D (and ugly 3D to add insult to injury)
Not to mention that Beck was suposed to pull a Kirby and transform into various diferent forms by absorving diferent types of enemies wich would grant him skills that would allow him acces to secret areas in the levels
But that feature was scrapped from the final game cus it was too expencive
TOO EXPENCIVE
There was also the fact that MNº9 not only was not yet finished at the time but right in the eye of the DIna shitsorm and Jewfune STILL had the iron cast balls to start YET ANOTHER kikestarter for Red Ash…
i cried over this
Megaman was my childhood and i fucking hated Crapcom for fucking it up
When Keyjew Inafraudne anounced his kikestarter, he almost looked like hero sticking it to the man
At one point i even regreted being a dirt poor nigger who couldn't even aford to throw half a shekkel his way to make the dream come true
Boy did i dodge one hell of a bullet back then
I remember the month of the funding, every day i watched the kikestarter page getting hyped as the money pile grew bigger and the strech goals were reached on after the other
I had such high hopes back then
Even when DIna happened i held onto hope thinking "Keiji is doing a passion project! he will never allow this narcisistic cunt to compromisse his vission"
Even after the first demo came out i was still in stuborn denial telling to myself "it's just a demo, the end game will be better! i'm sure of it!" over and over and over again
Then the game came out
I fell into total despair, all i could do was laugh like a maniac
All the hopes and dreams i had for MNº9… shatered, disgraced, trampled over by Jewfune's kikery
I mocked the backers telling them they'll never get their 10 bucks back… but i knew 10 bucks ain't even worth nearly 1/1000 of the pice of my soul i actually invested in MNº9… but a laughed at them anyway, anything that would distract me so that i did not gaze upon the empty hole Jewfune left in my heart
Now all i have left is bitter rage and hatred
I wanted it to be good Holla Forums
I wanted it to be the succes story of the decade
I wanted to believe
In the end the only thing i got was a valuable life lesson
NEVER HAVE HEROES

In retrospect…
I should have learned that lesson sooner…
especially with kikestarter
I'll just say that i'm a big fan Full Throttle, Day of the Tentacle, Sam & Max and other P&C classics and leave it at that…
I'm to ashamed to keep talking about it

He joined the JUSTice league

Welcome to the club Inafune.

I mean

I know it's a templated image that's getting slapped onto various faces, but it's funny how well it fucking works, and both how unassuming and iconic it is at the same time

This, one thousand times over. Mn9 is more inafune's baby than megaman ever was, and most people don't even know he only illustrated that series until he directed 8–the worst one of all.

Mn9's failure is his responsibility in every capacity, and the only good to come from it is a cautionary tale for other devs.

Sucking dick for a living.

lol fag

Shitposting about faggots is one thing but don't get your cock infected because you are retarded.

He's got ReCore, Red Ash, and Dragons & Colonies coming up.

Probably went into hiding until everyone forgets about him again. Level-5 buying out Comcept was by far the best thing that could've happened to him, so now he can sit back and wait it out. Expect to see him resurface in a few years with some new scam backed by Chinese investors.

Same thing you'd do, he wouldn't show his face anymore.

(1)

From what I've seen, sure he couldn't jew everyone like he wanted but made out with a shitload of shekels in the end by selling Comcept and all the assets including impossible kickstarter obligations with other projects.

Him being JUST would be unable to sell his shit company and being on the hook for all the current debt and obligations.

You weeb cucks were played like a damn fiddle

Just like what Kojimbo will do with his next movie

wew beat to it top job

He must be closing the sale of his con studio to level 5. After which he will.turn to scam weebs with that not megaman legends animu

Why the fuck do people use spoilers like that, there was absolutely nothing to spoil. It's so fucking annoying and just kills any reason I have to actually read it. Going out of your way to make your post tedious as fuck to read is something only a complete retard would do. Fuck off.

Megaman isn't weeb, it's fucking normalfag tier. There are solid games across the franchise but let's nor pretend it's some sort of inaccessible hardcore thing. The people who got scammed are the same "zomg so nerdy" prinny hat redditor crowd as always.

This. I consider myself a pretty hardcore fan of the series, and I didn't back it. I knew it was going to make its goal and I knew it was probably going to suck. I spent my time playing other games, including a couple weeb Mega Man clones. If it was good, I could always buy/pirate it later.

>he fell for the "Inafune is the sole creator of Mega Man" meme

are you jesting son?

Is Final Fantasy "weeb"?

What does "weeb" even mean anymore?

Nice try goon.

Correct, HIV is for gays, niggers, trannies and heroin users

Worried Laughter.exe

Inti-Creates always has him listed in the Special Thanks sections of most of their games for some odd reason.

I can't wait for some hipster to travel to Cuba, contract SUPER AIDS - - come back to america and have an orgy in California and Oregon.
It may be wrong, but fuck it, this world needs to be purged.

ReCore was released last year, I don't blame you for not knowing that.

Anything made in or related to japan.
Ironic considering it started as an insult for people that want to be japanese.

Daily reminder that the actual creator of Megaman is Akira Kitamura, whose masterpiece is MM2.

In his view, Megaman is a melancholic hero whose gift over all other robots, was the ability to turn himself off after his mission was complete. But he was a hero above all else: the kind of classic, pure hero that you believed in during childhood. And are told to forget, when you grow up. Now you understand those strangely sad intro and outros in MM2.

Will probably originate in San Francisco, they openly bum and shit in the streets.

because of same

i was young and bluepilled but i learned my lesson now sempai

They're busy creating strange new forms of hepatitis

Although California is trying to downgrade knowingly giving someone AIDS without telling them into a misdemeanor so that's neat

source?

thanks.

Because you're a rude chink who alienates the rest of the people and the only people who respect you are beta orbiters that want to suck on your bald head.

Say what you want, but he's right more often than not.

He's in the Maldives, drinking champagne and eating lobster.

Took his 3.8 million and ran. Like any other conman.

-T. Beta Orbiter

If only artists would have given her more attention at least.

Awwww, she is cute!!!