Is EDF even worth 30$?|

Is EDF even worth 30$?|
Seems like it has alot of content, but one of those "fun with friends" games. If yes, what makes it worth it?

From what I've seen, no.

I had 100 hours on it while my friends didn't want to play. It remains perfectly good solo, though it does limit your options a bit, some weapons need cooperation with an air raider.

hello rato

Wait for the inevitable "complete" version that includes all of the DLC for

Pirate it and find out

I don't think EDF typically has those does it?

i want to play with friends

The first EDF, which is the only other one on PC, has a Complete version with all DLC, so it stands to reason they'll do the same with this one once the shekels start to run out.

nope

See if it holds up alone, if it does then it will only be better with friends. Always try before you buy.

What are you, a fag?

nah

Not a bad suggestion, will try it out.

Its a fun game but certainly not worth 30$
Maybe 10 at most and 20 if you're feeling generous.

is that pic supposed to prove you're not a raging homo? you raging homo

yes

I pirated it and it's definitely a fun game, but I wouldn't buy it that price. Had it been 20 in the sale I would have said yes.

Looking forward to how EDF5 will turn out.

You can use one of those steamemus for pirated games to play online, brah.

Couch coop in EDF 4.1 is great, easily worth 20 bucks.

hello rato

I have like 88 hours in 4.1 before I got tired of it and I think maybe 15 of those tops were in multiplayer. It's a decently long game and there is enjoyment to be had going back and playing levels on harder difficulties with the different classes because they do feel noticeably different.

That is as low as it has ever been and ever will be. It is worth it if you enjoy actually good games that try to be nothing more than good games. It is certainly fun with friends, but still plenty fun with randoms online or playing solo.
If you need forced tutorials, cinematic experiences, lifelike characters, rich storytelling, and deep lore, then this is not the game for you. If you like starship troopers, explosions, giant robot fisting action, and everything else that is awesome in the universe, then this is your game.

That will never be a thing.

EDF 4.1 is the only main-series EDF game on PC. The only other PC EDF games are Insect Armageddon, which isn't part of the series and not made by Sandlot, hated by most EDF fans, and Dynamarisa 3D, a doujin touhou EDF2 clone with diablo loot mechanics.

After 100 hours of mutilating insects with WMDs by myself and with randos, I have to say yes.

You bet your bottom butthole it is. But you may as well get it from a key site or another non-Valve store. What's wrong with you?

Also post chibi air raiders.

posting cutes instead

Appreciated.

Good taste

Tokusatsu milfs are better than Kaiju girls could ever be.

That godzilla one shouldn't be in there but whatever.

Bullshit. The discounts have been getting steadily larger since release. How can you possibly claim that this is the lowest it's going to go?

You're either a marketer, or you're just some sad faggot with a severe case of buyer's remorse.

You got me. I'm an American shill for a small Japanese publishing company, 100% legit, and I greatly regret importing and buying local copies of the EDF games and putting over a thousand hours combined into my favorite vidya series.
Glad I was wrong about that as being cheaper, even if slightly, means more people will play it.

Go fuck yourself with a rusty halberd, uncle Scrooge!

You're only calling it "one of the most fun games ever made" because you've already bought and played it, retard. He clearly doesn't know what he's in for or he wouldn't be asking, would he?

Hello rato

I thought that rat was a penis lmao XD