How the fuck do you play Day of Defeat?

How the fuck do you play Day of Defeat?
I literally just bought it and got 3 kills tops only out of sheer luck.
I asked everyone on every server.
No one so much as talked to me, they literally just ignored me.
No you dumbfuck oldfags need to teach newfags out of obligation cause otherwise the community will go to shit because newfags subvert the culture. That's why quality went down hill when 2016 came.
I played Ricochet too, learned to play in a few seconds and got 13 kills, became the top player in the server, but Day Of Defeat is annoying, you die if you go where your not supposed to and the recoil is the most retarded thing ever holy shit.
The only good thing about it is that you're allowed to play as the Axis.
Now tell me how to play it.

You run the executable file.

I last played this game very very long ago so I can't be much of a help but what do you have problems with? It looks like you don't know the maps much, which is very important in this kind of games and will come with time
You mean how it's more compared to most other games? The gun control is supposed to be hard, CS does the same thing

Also I don't think a single person plays Ricochet seriously so you won't get any help there

Ok then what?

The recoil is out of bounds, there's a difference between being hard and it literally flying into the sky after shooting.
Also no one has explained the game modes at all I have no idea what to do.
I don't need any it's easy, and is fun so far.

Sounds to me you're just bootyblasted no one wanted to spoonfeed you.
lol like there's enough newbies around that play that game to do that. What the fuck is there even to 'subvert' you autist. It's a WWII shooter.

Maybe you're just retarded.

I am, and I have every right to be.
That's a lot different from every other one in the market.
Blow me.

Lag will set you free!

I don't remember recoil being that bad. Are you playing its Source version or the vanilla game? Maybe they changed it in the source version. Or are you new to the genre? Also one of the most important thing in this kind of games is listening to the footsteps, you won't do great if you listen to music instead

I just tried the game I got from HL1mp games pack a while ago and recoil is certainly manageable. You'll get used to it with time, just stick with more stable weapons for now

kek definitely retarded.
People like you should be ignored because you can't figure simple shit out on your own.

Buy it again for 99 cents on Steam.
I have the vanilla one.
The recoil is cartoonish.

I was playing this shit competitively when I was 13, It's not fucking rocket science you retard

Yes it is, the guns might as well fucking be rockets cause it feels like your burning your face off when you shoot.

Try playing rifle then you spastic. You literally just pull the mouse down while you spray you fucking dunce.

Fuck off.

Ok now tell me what the fuck to do on the maps cause I spent hours running around in a castle looking for enemies, only to die each time.

Eat shit.

fuck off

Suck me off.

The recoil in DoD is fine, were you trying to use the heavy MGs without mounting them? The submachine guns have barely any recoil, use them.

How do you mount them?

what are you fucking retarded?
do you even know how to fucking prone?

OP is either 7 years old or really fucking thirsty for a shitload of (You)s. Whenever you give him a legitimate response, he replies with even more questions or asks for further explanation. If you tell him to git gud, he responds like a ledditor. Do not bump thread. Sage, hide and report

Nigger I'm not gonna go prone, I'm a ground troop.

Bite me.

a thread had to die for this shit

source for pic?

OP

See all the other replies to posts like this.
-Give me oral sex and fuck off.
Same applies to you.