Captcha for every post

What the fuck is Mark smoking? it was annoying as it is every day.

Speaking of unecessary, What are some games with ridiculously unecessary mechanics or plots?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/sudo/res/40654.html
vocaroo.com/i/s1XUH356bf3B
twitter.com/AnonBabble

would it actually kill you to fucking read

It probably would.

what would a wendy game be like

Blame the autistic furry thats chimping out.
God I hate furfags.

My dick

Blame his paranoia

Are you fucking blind, you fucking nigger?

Anyone with an IQ above room temperature should be able to figure out why you need to verify for each post.

nice ableism

Mark turned off the captcha twice and both times it resulted in a colossal bout of spam until it was re-enabled.

=JUST=

Hello newfriend, and goodbye.

I'm still more than a bit concerned that Holla Forums was unusable for half a day, and it wasn't until after BOs showed up and changed some settings that Jim and Chodemonkey got off their asses and said they were doing something. Even the official Holla Forums twitter had nothing, because it hasn't posted any updates in 2 months.

A crippled midget used to own this site. No ableism to be found here. :^)

8ch.net/sudo/res/40654.html

Supposedly we don't need constant captchas anymore. Quick, everyone report this post and call Mark a miserable yid.

I miss our crippled midget.

Confirmed OP has single-digit IQ. Sage and report for faggotry

TIME TO CRASH THE THREAD LADS

confirmed faggot pretending to be one of us by being willfully ignorant of current events

We're a shrinking site that hates newfags and tells them to stop posting and lurk more. You do the math. Back when gamergate was in full swing and during the major migration from halfchan we openly bickered over the fact that redditers were flooding into the site. But nobody will argue that the first few months here weren't some of the best we ever had. God damn I miss when people were more hot and bothered about shit that was actually apparent and solvable. At least we cared enough to try and do something about this fucking industry that just keeps getting worse and worse instead of focusing on black inferiority and shit unrelated

Also this. Fuck this thread. We're the last remnants of non-retards from 4chan and we're getting newfags that don't know shit making threads.

Everyone fucking does.
Everyone
GIVE US HOTWHEELS BACK

That will be 900,000 for my sides.

WEW
>>>/sudo/40654 there fix it for your lazy ass.

Trips confirm. However that is a massive insult to single digits everywhere.

I would a Wendy. I would dampen her buns with my mayonnaise. She'll take all my condiments, the hungry little thing.

I want the entire post-2015 Cuckchan community to leave

The IRC fags blackpilled him into hating his own site. He shouldn't have used IRC, he should have stuck to /meta/ and actually talked to his users (and deleted faggot shill threads begging to take over boards).

Captcha sucks we all agree, but do you have a final solution to the spam problem? We are all ears.

You don't find a solution

vocaroo.com/i/s1XUH356bf3B

Then enjoy your captcha.

I'm still all ears.

He's dead.

Post fresh pics of your doggos with timestamp.

Then name one dumbshit. Only thing we need is a better set of captcha's so I can finally stop confusing an I with an l.

I want the entire post-2015 Cuckchan community to leave

From personal expirenence that doesn't just some from IRC but also from being warn down by constant "I can't be bothered the read the clearly laid out OP before posting" thread after thread as well.

You know, I remember seeing this exact post back when Bui was spamming the place last time.

People bitch and whinge about the captcha but until now I've not seen anyone come up with a legitimate solution to the spam other than temporary use of captcha.

All the other 4chan split-offs said the same thing about themselves. Don't sell yourself short, mate.

You want to name them? Holla Forums was the only one with any relevant say so if I can recall. Nobody else had retarded SJW's makng "evil darknet" videos made about them

You're right, I remember that now too.

7chan was a thing for a while. They actually made some memes and stuff. Then they died.

76chan (where /sp/ went after Jim took their board), Lainchan, and one of the earlier 4chan splitoffs whose name escapes me. 8ch was only ever put on the map due to Gamergate, though Holla Forums will try to say otherwise with HWNDU and the Trump campaign in general which had a hell of a lot of 4/pol/ involvement.

You mean Jewsh. He had them posting on his shitty goon software and then pulled the plug on it while forgetting about restoring them to the old software.

A lot sooner than Holla Forums. And I never saw them mentioned much by others. As much as I dislike relevancy towards a place that had a secret club mentality that really is the most invaluable tip towards figuring out how popular a place is

Kinda what I said to the other user. You can't easily tell me I'm selling this place short when all the other alternative sites are dead or just as dying a far quicker death. We need unity more than anything and politics and retarded ideology's (not to mention the spammers/shitposters) are doing a good job at breaking us up.

No, there was Jim involvement. Jim attempted to make /sp/ into a news board, and between sweeping their board out from under them, Infinity Never constantly being threatened, and the inability to post on several boards at the time (ye olden days of needing a HOTWHEELS FIX YOUR SHIT script to force posts through), /sp/ left for greener pastures. I miss our gets being stolen.

Just visit dead boards to see them. We no longer have gets because of out dwindling numbers.

nigga, that was Josh who fucked everything up with his ego of a manchild

Meanwhile this site is undergoing its own user-hemorrhages. Maintaining board-unity is next to impossible when the biggest boards have bad moderation and talk about self-moderation but don't actually exercise it. Points for the people who try but shitposting and saging isn't really self-moderation, see /tg/ for an example of real self-moderation. Be a model poster and correct bad posting habits is all the advice I can really give on that front.

I'm not saying this place is doing great. I'm saying that it's the most relevant as far as outsiders are concerned and the largest in numbers as well if we're talking about refugee's. By no means am I selling this place short when we're the largest group of dying autists out there. I'm only addressing the initial statement as being wrong. We're not a minor role at all in this giant shitshow.

Didn't used to be, but with Gamergate having been pretty well over for months to years now (all I ever see the dedicated Holla Forums threads doing is circlejerking and theming thread-titles/occasional email campaigns around whatever AAA studio's making an ass of itself at the moment) and even Holla Forums winding down now that the Trump campaign's over and Trump isn't really all they cracked him up to be, that's our immediate and political relevance already dried up. Nothing really left to make us notable besides being one of the biggest alternative imageboards, if not the biggest.

If you can't be bothered to take an extra 5 seconds per post, then maybe you should slow down and make more insightful comments.

At least someone is doing something. Even if it's half an ounce of effort, it reminds normalfags the EBIL GAYBERGOOTER boogeyman still exists, and triggers them.

Ok I'll let Moikstein know.

t.Holla Forums

Hi reddit.

(Checked)
It's that time again.

(Wasted)
1&D1

OFF BY ONE

wendy has freckles
I have freckles

do you think she'd let me cum on her face?

Hi

BRING PER POST CAPTCHA BACK
QUALITY IMMEDIATELY DROPPED ONCE YOU DISABLED IT FAT KIKE