Run out of bullets in magazine

>animation is artificially elongated to deny you the advantage of tactical reload coming from not having to do whatever is the name of action that chambers the 1st round, english is my 2nd language

I think thats just chambering

Realism fags are complete and utter cancer in FPSs. You queers don't even really give a shit about realism, hence why you don't play tactical shooters. You always go for gay arcade shit with recoil on the guns.

I don't care about realism when a game uses fantasy weapons.

I do care about getting the basic operation of a common tool correct, especially when a game claims to be realistic. It's like a racing game where the characters steer Hilux using the peddles and accelerate with the wheel.

shooters are a shit genre

want me to shoot you and see what happens?

>run out of bullets in a magazine

GUESS YOU SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN A SUBSCRIPTION HUH
HA HA AHAH AHA

What is double action

Not something that most rifles have, faggot.

OP never mentioned a rifle and he wrote slide/bolt. A handful(U+200B was here) of pistols have bolts, no rifle has a slide. Stay wrong, faggot.

I do this pretty much any chance I get.

OP is a fag that likes playing COD

Something that about 75 percent of revolvers and around 50-60 percent of semi automatics have, and just about as close to no rifles/shotguns have as possible.

Technically some "rifles" have slides. Those "rifles" are basically just handguns with stocks, but they're still legally considered short barreled rifles in the US.

Short of 7.62 what games actually features magazines as separate items you need to fill? Shame 7.62 didn't give each magazine a different reliability so you can have cheap crap that's a jam-o-matic.

The James Bond video game license is basicly a license to print money and Activison manged to fuck it up.

Holy fuck any game that does this pisses me off to no end. At least older games had most of the gun obscured, never reloaded or had the gun drop off screen. There's literally no excuse for this shit anymore.

game developers should learn their shit and stop fucking everything up for everybody god fucking damnit

neo/v/ ladies and gentlemen.

This isn't funny but I laughed.

That's a stupid legal technicism and you know it. From a firearm design point of view, a pistol with a stock is not a rifle, at best it would be considered a machine pistol (like the vz61) If it has full auto/burst or just a pistol with a stock (a common thing in the past) If it is semi only.

Again, this was never about rifles/shotguns only. Regardless, mossberg made DA shotguns at some point, some other shotguns Ana at least one prototype rifle had DA triggers too.

Rack is the word you're looking for, I think.

That one doom mod called hideous destructor has a magazine refill and spare bullet system. Though you can't refill them manually due to a lack of animations/inventory management, instead holding the rifle while idle for a certain amount of time makes it so you automatically fill up a mag in your inventory if you have enough spare ammo.
It works only with non-caseless ammo like 9mm or 7.76 though, the latter being much rarer to find and also used for the bolt action rifle's stripper clips.

that was a good meme, but its been a long time since its been a thing. I know that feel too

Yeah, I'd rather see realistic environments and "real-world rules" in non-realistic situations. Things like recoil mechanics should be just that — a game mechanic that you work with, not around it.

>Never able to simply take a spanking and then move on.

or

what are you a fag?

You like getting into trouble, don't you, Squidward?

N-no bully!

wow.

Thanks, can you guess the game that does it?

CARLOS

Not familiar with the game of which you're speaking, but Receiver springs to mind. Pretty fun for what is essentially just a small tech demo made in a single week. I wish someone would take that concept and make a full game out of it.

I want a stalker like game that keeps track of bullets in each of your magazines, and has a dedicated button to "empty and refill" magazines to get them full again so your next reload won't add too few bullets to your gun.
Is there a mod like that for stalker?

Is there a way to empty a normal magazine fast to retrieve the rounds?
I know drum and plate mags have a feature like that

wow no bully asriel

Zone of Alienation, STALKER Redux/Wormwood if it's ever released, and I think a couple of others that I'm just forgetting about.

Almost no one is doing that, you illiterate savage. Also way to fucking contribute.

Elder Scrolls games let you yield in fights, especially if they're caused by accident. Go be a faggot somewhere else, though.

Battlefield 2142 gives you an unlock that expands your pistol magazine size. But this also affects the break-top revolver.

I don't understand your post.

guns are a penis substitute for men with tiny cocks. we must ban guns to save society.

Why did I laugh to this?

I didn't even know the FAL had a bolt release before.

I don't see the problem

the fuck happened to my image

A pen.

Hey there Nigel nice Assault rates I see, looks like they're higher than Americas

Unturned has that.

are you feeling it now mr crabs

I get it's supposed to be TECHNOLOGY but you want to keep your fucking mags

no u

You have issues, bro.

Well done

IIRC at some point he fires 12 shots without reloading from a gun that can hold max 8 too

Those are some fine digits.

I've only seen games use one or two of these. I've yet to find one that uses all of them, and if there exists such a title I need to shell out my shekels ASAP.

Nigger i ran fluid dynamics sims for a project two years ago and it took three literal weeks on a Titan/i7 to render half a minute properly. it was water falling from a faucet in a bowl and the water still looked goopy as all fuck. Those calculations aren't cheap enough to be done full fidelity in real time for at least a decade.

Which is why you abstract shit instead of doing full simulations, you fucking retard. Lrn2scope.

Also, as I undertand it, fluid dynamics are way more complicated that calculating the trayectory of a proyectile. I'm pretty sure you could make some realistic handgrenades in Battlefield 4 if it was moddable.

Laminary flow is tough to simulate, but id NOTHING compared to simulating turbulent flow.

Challenge accepted.

grenade blast wouldn't be that resource intensive, it'd just be a couple of raycasts going in random directions.

This bugs me in Day of Infamy, it seems like every gun sound is the same sound sample edited slightly.
Good game but the sound needs work.

Never seen a game do this.
Insurgency and Firearms Source come close.

so .22? plenty of rifles chambered in .22. fuck there's even a .17 rifle. although, maybe you mean on the other end of the spectrum, at .700 nitro
my point is you can't just say 'a rifle round' you retarded fucking nogunz underage faggot.

You knew what he meant, dont be pedantic. Besides, how much water do you think any of these could go through?

Are there any games with .22s anyways? Can only think of New Vegas and some games where a 22 is what the model is based on but the pickups and damage aren't at all based on a 22.

because of the sheer ammount of cancer in that post.

There's a mod for Shadow of Chernobyl that adds that, I think.

That's 'cause .223 is the same thing as .22 LR user :^)

The worst fucking shit is an animation for loading a round when the weapon is mid mag/clip
Nothing infuriates me more, even fucking Call of Duty, a 2003 game got it right.

What's worse though, a game where the animations always reflect a reload as if there isn't a round in the chamber or animations that don't even bother with that and every reload treats the weapon as if a round is chambered?

image is older than 300 memeout and dosent include 12ga. or any other shot, so .410 would make no sense.

Ones that have only the mid mag/clip reload animation, because then I won't be triggered as many times considering I rarely let my mag go empty.

Half Life is a good example of this, Allied Assault and vanilla S.T.A.L.K.E.R always make my buttchecks clench.

dont you have canadians to shoot you drunk hillbillies

hi i dont really have anything to say to disprove you so im gonna make up new terms to confuse you