hy Holla Forums

is there more shit like vid related?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/AutismSpeaksVids
youtube.com/channel/UCLignB5Xr1L18PluS0_-Lcw/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCmPyweSIcJRJ8TA4SXKapiw/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

An A press is an A press. You can't say it's only half

the only thing that left a bad taste in my mouth is that he thinks he can change the definition of press to suit his video.

you cant press somethign 0.5 times

this is cool too

While that one is pretty bad, I think everyone has seen all the Mario related ones by now, if only because Pannenkoek threads usually gets unrelated links to other people playing any mario games.

youtube.com/user/AutismSpeaksVids

t. Henry

How would you define a press that counts in a segmented run but not a full game run? Because that's all a half A press actually is

PARALLEL UNIVERSES

Autism Speaks is currently searching for a cure for Autism though.

AN “A PRESS” IS A BINARY ACTION. IT IS EITHER PRESSED OR IT IS NOT PRESSED. IT IS NOT AN ANALOG TRIGGER. THERE IS NO SPECTRUM

See

I have to wonder who the real autists are if so many people don't understand the point of what he's saying.

kys tony

But user, how can we ex dee at funny reddit memes haaha?

Correct.
It's a convention to denote that the A button was pressed when exiting or entering the course. There's no implication that the A button was actually pressed halfway down or that that would actually do anything.

Look up generalkidd on YouTube. He has a similar autism for the Halo games.

wrong. ;)

You're right unless the button is pressure sensitive which isn't the case, but hes just autistically trying to resume a the concept of jumping altitude via the duration of a button press, with a buzzword for simplicity.

I've seen people not get half a presses before, a lot. But I've never seen someone manage to get it so wrong. Jump altitude, what the fuck?

The longer you press the higher you jump

Once again

That's all that matters. Not fucking jump height, not even the fact that holding down A lets you do actions like make tiny kicks or float down.

Fuck off dumb dumb.

I got a couple channels for ya, OP. They aren't 0.5 A presses, but they're still pretty good.

youtube.com/channel/UCLignB5Xr1L18PluS0_-Lcw/videos

RedFuzzyDice is an alt account for MagicScrumpy, a guy who does TAS vids about Smash. He mainly focuses on Super Mario Sunshine, but has a pretty neat video on Kirby Air Ride.

youtube.com/channel/UCmPyweSIcJRJ8TA4SXKapiw/videos

Grass Digger is a very small channel, but I really like his stuff. He does vids on Super Mario Sunshine, but mainly focuses on Pikmin 1 and 2.

??????

People wrongly assume that a "button press" consists of press, hold and release. That's of course incorrect. In reality, button press is an event of rising edge in button binary state. Conversely, button release is an event of falling edge.

Ok, """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""Henry"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

this

TAS has long since become sort of a general term for doing things tool-assisted. I'm not really sure why he does most of his smash demonstrations tool-assisted though since there's usually no real need for it.

DEBOUNCE YOUR SHIT, NIGGER

Debouncing your shit is how you get one rising edge.