Any other good games coming out on the switch besides these?

Any other good games coming out on the switch besides these?

Bump

SMT V

JK LMAO

No

Possibly.

I have nothing else to cling to, user, Hope is not lost until the game is out.

With the ability combining, this nigger looks like a GOTY contender to me.

There's the announced mainline Pokemon game.
I can only imagine how much fun Pokemon Amie is going to be with the joycons.

I think Atlus' biggest problem right now is that they're going through some kind of identity crisis. Most of the talent that made them is away, and they just keep spreading their staff thinner. The way I see it, they lack any real direction and resolve so they're just kind of going all over the place like a headless chicken.

Kirby was probably the best part of Nintendo's show.

pokemonamie was the only reason I bought x and y

Kirby is always best.

There's:
And if you're going to get one, you should keep an eye on the multiplats that you can't otherwise play, like Snake Pass, the 2 Sonic games etc.

But definitely don't buy one until Christmas/Jan18 when they ship their new batches that fix problems, and when there will likely be secondhand ones for good prices or bundles at stores.

There's quite a bit

I mean, P5 was better than P4. So there is hope. All they to do is have Nocturne's Battle system with SJ dungeons.

is it time to PANIC yet?

someone from Holla Forums should apply

Exclusives or other?

SMTHD
Bayonetta 1/2
Dragon Quest XI
Xenoblade 2
Pokemon gen 8
Story of Seasons Switch
Pikmin 4
Project Octopath Traveller
Travis Strikes again

On top of this Retro Studios has a game coming but there is just nothing about it other than who it's composer is.

I didn't play Sun and Moon but I think that was gen 7, so the upcoming one is Gen 8.

Personally?
Kirby, N-Sane Trilogy, and Undertale

There no way to know that now. It could be anything, another orre game or remake. It is way to early to end G7

It’s never too early to end Gen VII. What, you expect a Gen IV remake?

captcha under protest

It's not too early to end Gen 7, there was no Z, but there was the Gen 3 remake, and now there is an Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon but no Gen 4 remake, and Pokemon hasn't at least so far had a gen split between 2 different systems, it's definitely Gen 8, and he said Core RPG Pokemon title so it's not a spinoff.

Nintendo where the fuck is my Animal Crossing with SEX

As Nintendo improves its graphics capabilities, Kirby's universe looks increasingly fluffy and soft and edible.

Gen 4 remake on Switch, I can live with this since I never played Gen 4.

I'd settle for just animal crossing
Pattern creation is going to a be a pain in the dick with the Phone style touch screen the nintendo switch has

I don't really want remakes. I think we should stop clinging to the past, even if said past was good. We should be learning from what the good games did.

Hard to say. I really hope that is not G8. Gens should last more than 2 years. At least 3.5 year at lesat

I don't think it's really hard to say, the only thing that's hard to say is whether Pokemon will be 2018 or 2019, it's definitely going to be 8th gen core game.

Late december of 2019 would be ideal if you ask me.

My bet is that they will release a capacitive stylus accessory like the Surface tablets have at some point. Too many Nintendo properties rely on pen input for them not to.

Why all the excitement
it's just fucking kirby

You move to the right and absorb enemies.
It's the same thing you've been doing for the past 25 years. Just stop already.
How can this be goty

Pokemon's a November game.

It's still going to control like ass though, ALL multitouch displays control like slow wet Ass.

Kirby is a fucking good

It's just okay, that's the whole point of Kirby.
It's not good, it's not bad. It doesn't do anything incredible, but it also doesn't do anything horrible.

It's just okay.
It's the thing that will always be farthest away from a goty.
I mean shit the new uncharted has more of a chance of being a goty than Kirby, because we already know Kirby is going to be just okay.

Have you ever used a capacitive stylus? I haven't, you could be right but I've heard some artists approve of them on the Surface. Resistive is not doubt superior though.

Maybe if we're strictly talking the stuff by the new team, but I think after practicing about with Kirby 36DDD, Robobutt, Fighters Deluxe, Team Clash, They actually have the decent ground work to do something bigger and more ambitious rather than safe, you know, the Super Star to their Dreamland.

For big vectorized canvases, sure, but for small designs though it's very bad. Capacitive is nice if you are being slow and methodical you can't really argue that Animal Crossing has room for sluggish design.
Heck, remember when the Gamecube one came out and the released a separate application you could download to your gba which had a considerably faster cursor.

its a kirby game with helpers, user
people wanted this since the Gamecube kirby game that got cancelled and replaced with meta knight, HEHE IM SUPAH STAH WARRIA and best waddle dee

Are you stupid?

This is literally their big holiday game and you don't include it.

le ebin shaq! How about wait until they make an emulator on the switch?

The original Xenoblade was already good, it doesn't need a sequel.

It's not a direct sequel and it looks like it improves gameplay in every way.

Not sure why you shouldn't want this if you liked the first.

Weren't there different divisions for mainline and persona? Nonetheless, I'm just crossing my fingers here that the new recruits would make the final product better, although recent SMT games indicate the opposite, especially in the story and the art department (I'm looking at you, Doi).

I played the Wii-U Xenoblade game and the combat was absolutely revolting dogshit. I think I actually gagged after fighting the first few enemies in that starting area,

Same here, you run up to a group of passive mobs, kinda stand in a spot while everything is clipping through your character, and whack a mole those 4 buttons once the cool down has worn off. All your assless chaps shota keeps yelling anime things without even breathing once.

I found it laughable and pathetic, then again I never played WOW.

If they re-released Mega Man X/2 with HD sprites redone at 240fps and a metal arrange soundtrack done by IRON CHINO or better, I'd buy that at $60 on launch despite it being a decades old game because that would be the only game I'd see myself ever wanting for the next half century.

If it isn't broke, don't try to fix it.

Nobody wants to get banned by the Nintendokike himself today it seems

Kirby will be good, but I'm cautious about Prime 4 turning out well. I have no doubts that it will be good but I'm worried about how well it will stack up to the other 3 games

Odyssey is GOTY though, hands down

I don't get why people are so confident Metroid Prime 4 is going to be a good game when so far they don't know a single detail about it other than the logo.

They don't, but they'll be sure to defend it even if it turns out to be mediocre garbage.
Brand loyalty is a disease.

Coasting off the "Prime" name alone. Personally I don't see what they can really do with Prime given the whole Phazon arc is done and dusted, unless they establish it wasn't really gone or something equally contrived to keep it in the picture.

That reaction is normal when you are not even 25 years old and pretty much grew up with a PS2 and mainly casual action games and brawlers.

From a gaemplay perspective something like Kingdom Hearts for instance is a million times more shallow and boring than even the lamest Xenoblade tutorial enemy but since you actually have to hit the enemy, it's automatically better for you.

99% of RPGs have such terrible combat, Xenoblade X actually sticks out as very good, especially once Overdrive is unlocked.

I grew up with Final Fantasy IX and Swat 3
This was my first game and I was autistically addicted to Columns.
One of my favorite games of all time is Advance Wars and I'm currently enjoying Endless Space 2.

Automates MMO tier combat is fucking garbage and turn based has always been superior to it.

Nintendo generally kill it at level design, I think that's the real linch pin of the Prime series, with 3 still having good level design but lacking those interconnected environments. it is kind of dependent on who the development team is though, I'm really hoping that the series doesn't regress like Dead Rising, if we get x-ray vision and you can't see her bones in her arm cannon, that's a paddlin, if Samus no longer does the hand symbols to change weapons, that's a paddlin.

Maybe they can just make a first person Metroid title.

It does one thing really well, you can actually use the status effects on the boss, instead of the boss just being immune so that you don't break the game, no Xenoblade is all about breaking the game.

No, he's right, the combat is shit.

lol they bought a switch

No, you are mentally disabled. Stop posting. There is nothing worse than turn-based unless you really, really like wasting life time.

Everything is relative. You can't just say something is bad when it's better than everything else and all the turn-based combat is disgusting shit.

There, 100% broke down turn-based combat.

And Xenoblade 2 combat looks way better than the original Xenoblade combat with artes actually assigned to the button layout which makes it more action-y.

How the fuck have you faggots not posted this yet?

Implying Shulk isn't the Architect.

See

This whole thread is retarded.

was a new NMH confirmed?

MMO combat automates all that shit for you meaning all you do is press a keybind inbetween waiting 2/3 seconds to press another while locked in combat.
Its even worse because it takes control from you by automating the basic attacks.
Back to >>>/cuckhan/ you shitstain

>>>/cuckchan/
Here we go

It doesn't do anything like this.

Don't talk about games you never played.

Mighty Gunvolt Burst looks rad as fuck. You can customize your bullets in all sorts of cool ways.

Kirby looks comfy as fuck, too.

Fuck that I want to create my own furniture. I've been waiting ever since City Folk for that feature. Fuck, even that shitty My Sims game has that.

You can create three friends to help you out and they can turn you into a curling stone. If that doesn't tickle your fancy I don't know what will.

AC needs a modding community.

It's literally just a logo right now.

I will never understand the appeal of Kirby, they're pathetically easy games and almost always incredibly similar to the last one, that'd be all well and good if it was kids that were excited about it but Holla Forums the supposed bastion of "real" games never fails to hype them up. How does pokemon get the level of shit it does on here when Kirby gets a pass?

The Yoshi game also looks neat. I'm surprised they're keeping their arts & crafts aesthetic. Guess they hadn't sufficiently explored the possibilities of that yet.

Teacher, when did Atlus fall into the abyss? I'm playing Nocturne for the first time and I love it–where do I stop with the series?

From SMT IV onwards. Day 1 DLCs and Persona milking is everywhere now. Not to mention how hard they pander to the Persona audience (their lowest common denominator) with their other games.

That's a bummer, I really liked the philosophy Dagda was using in the clips of him I've seen. Flynn looks boring and the protag from Apocalypse has the worst hair I've seen outside of yugioh though, so it kind of evens out.

If you go in expecting anything remotely difficult about Kirby then you've missed the whole point, they're intended to be babby's first platformer. The only bone they toss to older/more experienced players are treasure hunts and the Arena boss-rushes since they always lock a true final boss behind those things, and the appeal is Kirby is literally never bad. Piss-easy and cutesy, sure, but I can't think of a single Kirby game that even approaches mediocre, let alone bad.

At the very least Etrian Odyssey escaped from losing it's identity with EOV which was released after the Untolds.

but it doesnt have rocket jumping or bunny hopping i mean why arent i just playing quake

Do I really need to bring Other M into the conversation?
You faggots are giving this game way too much faith.

I'll decide that once I actually played them

Are you looking for exclusives or just good games?
Assuming you only one future titles and it doesn't have to be 100% exclusives, here are a few.

Kill yourself

I don't get it. What's wrong with the game? It looks pretty fun.

thematically, yes. but what kind of game is it?

It looks like a neat take on Gauntlet.
You're trying to outrun hordes of fantasy-based baddies and it focuses on speed and kiting, which is the right way to go with the concept.
I don't know how hard it'll be since it's not out yet, but it has the right elements to be challenging, which is a necessity for the genre.

Sure but first list those good games I haven't heard of.
I really hate nintendrones

patiently waiting for animal crossing again

You're not fitting in, btw

ok

“Oh god, yes right there!” she plunged the butt plug into her ass and left it, the glass circle at the end glinting in the candle light.
Her hand joined the other on the dildo and she used both to slam it hard and fast into her pussy. Her hips rocked, jiggling her asscheeks around the plug. She gave a scream of pleasure then leaned forward as far as she could and slid the toy from her pussy. Cum trickled from her twitching pussy and down her thighs. After a moment she collapsed on the bed panting.
With a smile I put up my cock and softly closed the door. I collected my wallet downstairs and left quietly, eager to get back home later and explore my wife’s wild side.
Story 3: “The Offering”

I struck my lute nervously, very aware of the gaze of the Gods and Goddesses sitting above me on the marble seats that circled the offering chamber. I had practiced the song periodically for years, you never knew when you'd be selected to offer payment for their favor. If you were chosen, you had best be prepared, for displeasing the Gods meant suffering for all. I closed my eyes and began to play. It was a soft melody that echoed of spring and renewal. It always drew a crowd when I practiced in the world below. I smiled as I finished, having played better than ever. I opened my eyes. To my horror, my audience held an expression of dull boredom.
Zeus yawned. “Well, it looks to be a poor month for you mortals.” He motioned to his guards which promptly seized my arms.
“Wait.” Athena stood. “Though his song was mediocre,” I felt a twinge of shame. “I am of a mind to give this mortal another chance.”
“I second that notion.” Aphrodite also rose.
I fell to my knees and bowed low as they both walked down towards me. “Thank you my goddesses.”
“That's enough.” Aphrodite pushed her hand forward and I was flung up and flat on my back.
She snapped her fingers and my clothes disappeared along with both goddesses silk gowns. I felt horribly exposed and humiliated laying nude before the group. Then Athena knelt by my head and kissed my lips. A wave of calm rushed over me, driving out my fear. For the first time my eyes took in the privilege I was being given. Athena and Aphrodite, who stood at my feet, were far more beautiful than any woman to ever walk the earth. Their bodies were perfection. I smiled stupidly as Athena stroked my cheek. Aphrodite knelt and ran her fingertip lightly up my cock. It was the most amazing feeling. Warmth and pleasure filled my senses. My dick immediately swelled painfully to full erection, harder than ever I remember.
I looked down but my view was suddenly blocked as Athena stood over me, straddling my head. I saw up her long legs to her pink slit and I licked my lips. The goddess knelt to her knees then gripped my hair and yanked my head up. My lips pressed to her divine pussy and I hungrily ran my tongue between her folds. Her wetness was the most wonderful thing I had ever tasted. I was soon lapping up her juices, stopping to flick her slightly swollen clit occasionally.
I shivered as I felt Aphrodite take my rock hard dick in her hand. She squatted down and guided my tip to her pussy. My nerves tingled as I slid between her lips. Then the goddess lowered herself onto my dick. I moaned into Athena’s pussy as I instantly exploded inside Aphrodite. My body shook and spasmed, my mind reeled as the most intense orgasm of my life overtook me. Aphrodite didn't seem to care or perhaps even notice as she began to slowly ride me. I never wanted my cock to leave her. Her pussy seemed to press down on every inch, stroking my whole dick simultaneously.
Athena pulled my hair. I quickly returned to eating her out, savoring her nectar. It was hard to focus as I came over and over inside Aphrodite. My body jerked and spasmed under the two goddesses. Aphrodite quickened her bouncing on my cock and it seemed as if I began to cum continuously without pause. Athena’s nails dug into my scalp as she buried my face in her sweet pussy.
Finally, mercifully, I heard both goddesses moan out as they came. Aphrodite slid down my full length, where my cock continued to pulse and unload cum. Athena’s cum flooded my mouth and I accepted it happily.
Soon I was on my way home to my village. My body and mind ached, but I had brought us another month of benevolence from the gods.