How dead is the Xbone in your region?

How dead is the Xbone in your region?

Walking around Nottingham the other day i passed a few game and pawn shops and noticed something in every window: For every 1 ps4 there were at least a dozen xbones. Not just the original Xbone HEUG edition but the S one they farmed their dwindling goybase with while waiting to milk them again with the XboneX420Xssj4X console.

The last time i saw a dropoff rate of hardware this badly was the dreamcast when the PS2 came out.
I went in GOYME and behind the counter there was a leaning tower of xbones with a "needs a good home, only £110 each!" and when i asked the clerk said "m8 you can't fukkin give em away, everyone wants a nintendo or playstation, theres just nowt worth buying on it now 'aylos dead innit?"

But i gotta bare in mind Bongland is basically the Sonygger capital of the world because 'muh fifa tho' just like the xbone still seems to have a userbase in the states because 'muh forza tho'.
Difference of course being that the PS4 also has the weeb audience and the switch has the casual audience.

So where does that leave the xbone? pretty much just with the sad, brand diehards going "#wewin10famsmhtbh" with forzaboxes being salty about scalebound.

How is it in your region though? is it as dead there as it is here?

I think last numbers i saw it was barely outselling the vita in most regions bar the US.

Xbox is the next watercooler here.

Literally no one here has ever said that.

t. burgerclap

Not good, this means they'll attempt to further lock in PC games down with their windows store bullshit.

The people I knew at work either had PS4s or Switches, so I guess fairly dead.

I miss the days of 360 Gaylo custom gaymes

Xbone is not only dead here in the states, but the saps who do have one almost have never have bought because of Forza, that's what I'm saying.

I miss the days of the Hueg and the Xbox had some variety in its library besides Gears of Gaylo.

360 a shit

You poor sap

Thats only because they were trying to break into japan at that point. But the letter X on a black device was a cultural put off like a 4th floor in a hospital so it didn't take.
You stop wanting the japanese audience you lose most japanese devs, which surprisingly in NEO CURRENT YEAR this means you lose most of the good games potential.

It should be noted that this is a small sample in canuckistan, but outside of one person I cant think of people who own an Xbone. Its mainly PS4/Steam users or people with an interest in the Switch.

There's at least 30 second-hand Xbones and PS4s for sale around Tamworth's CEX and Cash Converters, never mind behind the store counters etc.

Well I suppose there are expats and Ameriboos who love anything Burger. But mostly it's Fortress Sony here.

So dead its only avaiable via import with the Switch only avaiable because its like 400 eurobucks due to the fucking artificial scarcity.

Its pretty much PC/PS4 only here in Iberia

At this point, unless you're completely brainwashed, I don't think you can defend the Xboner.

But I am really glad we can all come together as one to collectively shit on Microsoft and their console. It's really heartwarming to see everyone agreeing on something for once.

Nobody here even knows what it is and I'm fairly certain that more than half of it's online services and functions don't even work here.

itfb
My m8 Stephen had fucking shit tons of maps to dick around on.
Dude had 3000+ plays on custom games and a tenth of that number on ranked and social.

That would imply A: everyone assumes a large enough number of anons care about the xbone besides you and B: This was based on some fanboy brand loyalty rather than fact and at worst anecdotal evidence.

A shame the board can't do the same with the PS4 and the Switch

Probably not the best reference point, but here in Bosnia, the only time I have ever seen an Xbox is the original hueg Xbox in an internet center almost a decade ago. I know of only one person that owns a XBox One and he regrets it every day, can't even sell it.

Ok, a very quick glance on the local craigslist equivalent shows 321 used PS4's for sale and a mere 69 Xbones. I am pretty sure that the ratio of total console numbers sold is even more skewed since there are many more people wanting to sell Xbones than there are people selling PS4's.

Here in Chile, i very rarely see Xbones or Xbone games in the smaller vidya stores, you'd have to go to one of the 2 big chain stores.
Things are probably different in the capital though.

honestly the only reason I got an xbone is because cheap + the backwards compatibility, I only own like 3 next gen games, all the rest are physical media from the 360, not gonna lie it's a real comfy setup.

I still think the bone can recover if they play their cards right and create more IPs.

I'm an Americlap. My good goy brother bought a XBONE the other month.

I don't know anyone outside of that who owns one, but I'm a hikkineet though so whatever.

Have you considered this fantastically cheap hardware called the xbox 360? its fully compatible with all xbox 360 games! Crazy i know.

Its been almost half a decade since it came out already. They have constantly swapped out higher ups due to company brain drain and each one has a 'im gonna save this plan' that does not involve a library of must play exclusive new ips. At going on 4 years now i do not think thats on the cards

Aside from simply losing in sales to Sony, I'd imagine no one is going to buy one until the X comes out this holiday season.

bruv thats gay

the local redboxes are full of 360 games with big "XBONE COMPATIBLE" labels
hmm, rent Red Dead Redemption for $2 a day or buy it for $6, I bet that's a hard call

BRfag here. It sells reasonably well in my region, mostly because Xbone games are dirt cheap compared to PS4 games for some reason, and the prices, already low from the start, get quickly slashed.

PS4 games cost 2x to 3x more than the average Xbone game, just to give you all an idea.

As far as stores go, they all carry both Xbone and PS4 games equally. What you can and could barely see where WiiU games.

I have an Xbone and it's a pretty shitty console, but I can see the appeal if you are a poorfag without a PC.

PS4, XBONE or PC, same shit, different name. They all got the same games on them anyway. It's either a choice between paying for expensive crap-games on consoles but paying less for a machine that can run them. Or pay very much for a machine that can run the newest games but less for the actual games.

Either way you are getting screwed, because it's all trivial shit you don't need.

The PC gamer market. That's the niche that MS is trying to buddy the Xbox One up with, while not realizing (or not caring) that nobody fucking wants GFWL 2.0, and partnering up with the PC is only going to highlight much of a superior platform the PC is to consoles and dissuade customers from buying the ShitBox One X.

The only other audience they have is dudebros, which are a dying breed.

Correct me if I'm Wrong, but basically Microsoft makes Xboxes In Brazil itself, so It gets taxed less.

Sony doesn't so it gets taxed heavier

But user, dont you want an xXXboxOneXXx?
fuck Microsoft they are pure evil

I was talking about the games, though. I think Sony presses discs here as well.

Spicman from spic land (argentina) reporting in
Xbone is pretty much dead in South America
It did gain some traction during the 360 era but that died down along with the console
the reason why Xbone does not exist here is easy
PIRACY
PS1 was easily piratable so it became a hit here
so was the PS2 and eventually the original Xbox wich had nothing going for it other than Halo and online shooter, but you had to pay for Xbox live so dirt poor spics didn't give a shit as they could play Counter Strike, CoD and Battlefield on PC
Besides PS had Fifa wich is fairly big here in spicland
As for Nintendo
they owned the market during the 8 bit era, then 16 bit came around and while still a strong presence the cheaper Sega took over, then the N64 came and everybody jumped ship to the PS1, the gamecube didn't make it any easyer to pirate games so people stayed with Sony
Only when the PS3 came around did Sony's control of our market fell, as both the Wii and 360 were easyer to pirate for
But now all 3 options are hard to pirate and only the Xbone is without any exclusives to justify a purchace
Sonigger and Nintendrones will pay top dollar for they're 2 worth wile exclussives but Xbone has nothing to put on the play, not even for casuals
i honestly do not understand how can it still sell jack shit even in Merica

Has no one else noticed that it's always the same pic in the OP for Xbox threads?? Has no one else realized that this is just M$ fruitlessly trying to get data that will help the Xbone recoup losses?

what a horrible time to be alive

A pointles exercice
Xbone is on it's death bed because it has no fucking games worth buying the sistem for
to top it off they are competing agains tthe PC
Nopt only is a PC a more usefull tool than just a vidya console, it's also were mods & hacks are made and it is very easy to pirate on PC
Why would anyone waste shekkels on an Xbone? all it can do is play games unlike a PC wich can also do all sorts of shit, and on top of that it comes with a fuckload of restrictions
Being slightly cheaper than a gaming PC is it's only saving grace but that won't help much in 3rd world market where people who have enough shekkels to spend on a console often also have enough to spend on a decent PC
Sure they won't earn a lot of cash selling software in the 3rd world market with all the rampant piracy but at least they would be able to sell consoles just as Nintendo and Sony have

TLDR: all the marketing and data farming in the world ain't gonna help the Xbone if they don't get a good exclussive to justify the purchace of one, and becomeing more and more similar to PC just highlight how inferior the Xbone is to a proper PC

I haven't heard of a single person in this town who owns an xbone. The same few consoles have been sitting in Target for months and now have a thick layer of dust. Somebody's selling one on Craigslist with all the games worth owning for $150 and nobody wants it.

Thats because you live in a town user
The only people who think consoles are worth buying live in cities
That is why we should eliminate the cities

Its ded in here in cuckoldrado only one person i know care abiut the xboner still and his reasoning is Just "muh better controller"

Forza and Killer instinct are on the windows store so other then halo 5 there isn't any reason to own one anymore.

Why do people thin the Xbone 360 type is the better controler
I always thought of the Xbox controller a s big ugly brick
the face buttons are harder, the cross is that round shit i hadn't seen since the Sega age
the triggers and the concave analog stics are the only point's in favour that controller has and for what i've sen Sony has alrready taken steps to umprove they're version of the controller
Why do people insist that shit bric of the Xbone controller is the better one when the PS style controller is much lighter fits much better in your hands, has way better face buttons, even the analog sticks move smoother on the Sony style controls yet retarded Xbots still shill the M$ control as the better one

It really boils my blod that so many PC games only suport 360 type shitbricks instead of the superior PS controllers

Dudebros at least stayed confined to their CoDs and Maddens. Cucks on the other hand try to deliberately infect everything around them to cater to their whims.

It really amazes me how Microsoft is so consistently out of touch in what people want. You'd figure that after Bill Gates getting raped by Steve Jobs on and off for three decades by providing more consumer-friendly software and devices, which went as far as to cockblocking Microsoft from diversifying into the smart phone market, would be enough for them to get their shit into gear, but they fumble around like a retarded newborn with both polio and osteogenesis imperfecta. The power of their new console suggests that they're going for long-term adoption rate, but without no one is going to play it even if 4K is the new norm if there aren't any fucking video games. Hell, there isn't even much 4K television programming yet, so I don't know why they continue with that shtick because it just drives up costs.

Not too much money has went into it at least.

Then proceed to not purchase a damn thing forcing studios out of business. That's when they're not getting hired in these studios and ruining the games for everyone.

Reminds me of EA's press conference at E3 when they were virtue signally about how they threw away a few million dollars to censor the internet. No one clapped, no one cheered, not only was no one positive about it, but some actually had animosity about it. The fucking CEO turns around and actually utters "really?!" as the realization dawns on him that they just wasted millions of dollars just to look bad.

What do you expect when a company floods themselves with H1-B Visas and diversity? No one at that company has a clue what they're doing. Everyone in decision making positions is so into their own bubble they have no idea how much the outside world detests their new software.

No, they've figured out that it's a failure and are putting their games on Steam. Have to say it makes them smarter than EA.

But user it gets better

Seriously when the scorpio fails, and it will because why buy it at $500 when a Pro is cheaper and a PC has more games, Microsoft will sell off the Xbox division.

At least Atari and Sega seem to be teaming up for a new console, which will probably replace Xbox brand as a dominate console. If handled right it could be a great machine.

Wait what? I know Atari is making…something, supposedly a "new console" but I didn't know sega was involved, where did you hear this?

I see far more XBones than I do PS4s, so not at all