Losing control?

Losing control?

Whats your favorite vehicle in any game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
store.steampowered.com/app/331190/Master_Spy/
store.steampowered.com/app/395140/Miracle_Fly/
store.steampowered.com/app/419080/Bridge_Constructor_Stunts/
store.steampowered.com/app/439310/Until_I_Have_You/
store.steampowered.com/app/385250/Paint_it_Back/
store.steampowered.com/app/366970/Mighty_Switch_Force_Hyper_Drive_Edition/
store.steampowered.com/app/250700/Super_Time_Force_Ultra/
store.steampowered.com/app/326840/HeartSlash/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MOD_Pizza
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is an American thread. Fuck off Eurofags and Azns.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

WWE IS NO LONGER MY FAV WRESTLING PROGRAM, NJPW IS

Star Fox Arwings I guess.

Double shift tonight. Apparently two dishwashers quit in the same week, and that's why I had to double the past two nights. Also, fuck Papa John's.

Idk some shit from Burnout Paradise.

Morning everyone Ritsu here

Ordered some cigars tonight. Need something to smoke in japan so I don't go back to cigs.

Fucking captcha, didn't notice it.

What's with this new verification shit?

das rite

We cuckchan now

What'd papa johns do?

cigars are gross, smoking is gross, you are a filthy gaijin, go back to your country, and learn to stand up straight.

the popular boards are being flooded by some spamming faggots so this is the way to combat it

das ryt

Crackdown had some pretty cool vehicles, including some that levelled up with your skills and would change shape a little. I always liked the 6 wheeled SUV though. Sometimes I would get one, pin gangsters to it with harpoons, and drive around in it.

Anyway, good morning. Just watching SGDQ and trying to decide if I want to get anything off Steam with my leftover valve funbucks.

Cigars are delicious. And yeah kinda afraid it will piss off nips. They apparently don't smoke cigars there often.

Love that shit.
What would you want off steam you think?

So. My dad orders me a pizza while I'm at work. I tell him to ask for LIGHT sauce. As in less sauce than they normally put on. Tard who answers the phone there put down that I wanted WHITE sauce on my pizza. Needless to say I called them back when I got home from work and chewed his ass out. And after I explained what kind of pizza I wanted, tard STILL thought I was asking for white sauce or some blend of white and red. Had to walk him through it like he was a fucking child. Got my pizza for free. Fuck those guys, I'm going back to Dominos.

Maybe the Sandcraft or Lombardia from WA3.

Massive amounts of spam today. Measure to keep it in check until they fuck off.

>>>Holla Forums10183894

ONE OF THE BEST MATCHES EVA

What's the story?

I'm not really sure. I'm looking at a bunch of different stuff but I don't know if I want to buy any. I was going to save it for an upcoming DLC for a game I want, but that could be a while yet so there's no point.
Looking at these:
store.steampowered.com/app/331190/Master_Spy/
store.steampowered.com/app/395140/Miracle_Fly/
store.steampowered.com/app/419080/Bridge_Constructor_Stunts/
store.steampowered.com/app/439310/Until_I_Have_You/
store.steampowered.com/app/385250/Paint_it_Back/
store.steampowered.com/app/366970/Mighty_Switch_Force_Hyper_Drive_Edition/
store.steampowered.com/app/250700/Super_Time_Force_Ultra/
store.steampowered.com/app/326840/HeartSlash/
Plus various shmups.

The fuck is white sauce?

How goes wild arms user

Seen some 32fags earlier trying to push for another exodus to their own imageboard; could be them doing the attack.

Basically ranch dressing mixed with garlic. Some places it's good. And then there's Papa John's.

What DLC for what game?

Wew that sounds maybe good. What place has a good one?

New character for Rivals of Aether. Not out yet because they're trying to get out of Early Access on the Xbox version still and want a simultaneous release.

das ryt

dem scouts monica

you think they b expensive as shit up in nippon land monica?

any ya'll niggas watch pacquiao get robbed last night? dam white mans i swear to gawd

i bus u n b swayze

Papa Murphy's, MOD, to an extent Domino's.

Not bad; eating some late dinner right now. Still adjusting to the stuff I'm taking to get to sleep. The toilet in the attached bathroom starting to ghost flush all the time hasn't been helping me stay asleep either.

Really though, that sandcraft's pretty cool. Upgradable parts, you can choose which operations role each party member fills, and fight bigass dunesea monsters with cannons and harpoons.

AAAAA THERES A GHOST TAKING SHITS IN YOUR BATHROOM?

Is that a shitty moba?

Yeah heard they are pretty overpriced because its niche there.

The fuck is MOD?

'sup homos, how's it going?
The VTOL in SR3 was honestly so satisfying. Lazering the fuck out of everything was the shit

Shit's been weird the past few days. Apparently I have a slightly older, QT, non biologically related lesbian half sister living in Colombia.

dis nigga tell u every night, iz furry smash bros

I talk about it all the time. It's the Smash Bros-type game with the weird-looking animal characters.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MOD_Pizza

Not the first place I've lived where the toilet flushes on its own. Problem is that even with the bathroom door closed, the way the pipes are in there it still finishes with a loud noise from the wall itself.

Morning senpai. Long time no communicate. Are you actually going to nippon?

Are you going to fuck her?

One too many knocks on the head montana, don't be hatin

Yeee I got you fam

How do you even fix that

Not in my state

Ayyy fam, picked a night I'm probably going to pass out early on sadly.

And yeeee. I booked my flight and hotel like 2 weeks ago. Got most of it planned so far. Any suggestions on what you would do there?

Apparently it's an issue with whatever's measuring the water in the tank. Probably just need to replace those parts and it should stop.

see

oh ayy monica u see DMX is a mod nao?

Kill me.

Also why the fuck are there two captchas now.

Go to the arcade in Shinjuku. Apparantly it's the one where all the top japs go to practice fightan. Does this mean you kept your job long enough to save up the money? Are you still working there?

ayyy dey b niggas in africa dat don't even got 1 captcha monica

That's actually pretty impressive. Mine's had some ongoing issues but I can still run the game fine. Bretty fun game.

Ganbatte

Hands up, don't ban!

Which arcade? And sounds good. Need to arcade hop some to try and find the k-on arcade game.

Yep still working it for one more month~ give or take. Then I'll have enough to go.

pretty sure a nigga got it runn'n on mah lubuntu crap top ish monica das wus just on sum fun n games type shit too monica lyk fo'really mayne dayuuum dis nigga broke ah dude

I can't even run it full speed offline. It's fucking old, it managed to run Dark Souls back in the day. I need to save up and get a good computer for editing anyways, but it's still annoying to use a shitty one for now. On the bright side Fightcade is amazing.

Idk, they just said it was the one in Shinjuku. I could try and find out sometime.

The beetle's the best character to dick around with, I love that guy.

First I've heard of it. Looks interesting.

Shinjuku is huge fam. All of tokyo is huge.

Afraid I'm going to be lost constantly because I'm not used to cities.