He's running a python script to flood boards with rondomly ordered text

kek, what's the joke? Man, I remember when people put actual effort into their raids.

I think he's causing the entire site to freeze.
It's fucking annoying.

Holla Forums has no creativity

It's probably Bui.
He did something like this awhile ago.

Some of it's random political stream-of-consciousness enough that I just thought it was Holla Forums and Holla Forums having meme spats again.

It could just be some scriptkiddy. I don't think its Holla Forums even though they weren't targeted while Holla Forums was. They just seem to be spamming all the popular/top boards for attention or whatever

Global report every spam post. The global mods should be the ones taking care of this shit

Holla Forums and Holla Forums aren't being spammed. Course seeing as leftypol is mostly bots that makes sense.

Oh boy it's back again

Who wants to bet on how many VPNs shitposter-kun has?

Somewhat puzzling is that some threads that were spammed in haven't been bumped even though the spam posts aren't sages.

Global mods don't take care of spam cases unless it's a sitewide problem.

Holla Forums being bots doesn't make much sense since they're not 100% on top in board-popularity.

Who cares? Just report them and stop giving him attention. He'll be gone in a week like the other ones in the past

It is a sitewide problem. He was spamming Holla Forums, Holla Forums, and now here. And its actually slowing the site down
Neither was /furry/ when Bui did the same thing to them. It just takes a single poster using multiple VPNs to artificially raise the board rank. And Holla Forums is very likely doing just that since all they seem to talk about is"subverting Holla Forums" and their BO clearly doesn't give a fuck especially after that fallout with Codemonkey

It happens in other boards too.

You guys need to lurk 8ch more. Holla Forums has been spammed for almost a week now. It's definitely a sitewide problem.

Then how did they get back up to their original board-pop rank and manage to hover at or around that specific rank after the hack if they're botting? Are they only botting a little, or botting just enough to make sure they stay towards the bottom of the top five? That doesn't add up; I would think that if they're botting they would consistently be at the #1 position, not lagging behind even Holla Forums at any given time.

That's fucking hilarious. Holla Forums up until summer of 2015 was absolutely fantastic.

>>>Holla Forums7179256

Whoops. Meant for .

It's probably bui, he literally paid script kiddies to spam the site before, so I guess he's doing it again.
He himself is the joke.

It isn't Bui, you dumbfucks. Not every fucking spammer is Bui.
t. Bui expert who has dealt with Bui and Bui accessories since 2011

I've started collecting fragments from these posts.
Figured I'd make the best of a bad situation.

This is the same autist who used a security hole in the biggest image hosting site on the web to ddos an obscure imageboard.

When who is it, faggot?

I remember that.

Even before the communists are exterminated we will come for you.

Not everything bad that happens on this site is because of leftypol. It's 32chan. I know this because I browse there

That's pretty radical. How many image boards can claim that they have their own Black Manta? Also, how did Imgur respond to that?

But it's more fun to vilify the commies.
Fuck commies and fuck 32chan and all the faggots who post there, present company excluded.

Have we figured out if they have the modicum of intelligence necessary to bot in moderation or are they truly stupid and not worth our time like people like to meme about? It's goddamn mindboggling that nobody can seem to figure out how much credit to give them while at the same time constantly shrieking about them and putting them on the same unwarranted "site-destroyer" pedestal as /int*/ used to have (and still does have depending on how far under a rock the guy you talk to is).

You forgot to bait your hook my friend.