Lads I got a fuck ton of blank DVD+R discs. What should I do with them?

Lads I got a fuck ton of blank DVD+R discs. What should I do with them?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Swap-Magic-Coder-2-Disc-Slide/dp/B001BZCECU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

eat them

Holy shit, that picture has ALWAYS bothered the fuck out of me.

Why aren't they helping the fucking rabbit, why are they so cold and uncaring, just taking a picture of the dead rabbit, for what, Rabbitbook likes or some sort of equivalent?
Is this supposed to take the piss out on modern society or what?

Burn Dreamcast games onto them.

Record the best redpill videos on them, distribute everywhere.

shove them up your ass or something

or sell them to some idiot willing to buy that trash and get some real storage like a hdd or sdd

It probably takes the piss out of how normalfags don't care about terrorism and the destruction of his fellow man, he would much rather take some pics so he or she can virtue signal over social media. Really activates your almonds.

Magnetic storagefags BTFO.

put cave story on them

Do you have a PS2?

I actually do.

EMP is only a factor for currently powered magnetic based storage.

Get a Swapmagic disc and have fun playig whatever you want on it.

How will magneticfags ever recover?

Again, it isn't going to do anything unless it is powered PRESENTLY.
Why do you think EMP attacks virtually never happen despite the technology for it being retardedly easy to design and virtually undetectable by humans.

Where can I get that shitte?

source on OP image?

Dunno, got it from here lad. Maybe reverse search will give you something.

Make money by selling pirated games and movies, literally the only thing you should be doing.

Maybe because they are expensive and we are not in war with enemies that can into computers. Also not a lot.

Immigrant sub saharian niggers do that shit in my country and get away with it cause "muh diverssity, can't hurt muh pet minorities". Sometimes I hate living in Spain.

amazon.com/Swap-Magic-Coder-2-Disc-Slide/dp/B001BZCECU

Not in Trumps™ Amerikkka©

Someone needs to jump off a bridge.

Then you need to start doing it yourself and become a privateer.

What the fuck is a privateer?

user, you can download the games for free, you can price the disks however you want, you can even just give them away for free if you really wanted too. It's not a scam, you're making money by assisting your fellow man.

A person who has a letter of mark allowing them to engage freely in piracy against the ships of enemy nations.

*marque

Making somebody pay for something that can be obtained for free seems like scamming to me, imo. Also, I would only be able to fool the dumbest of normalfags.

Stick benis through hole :DDD

sorry beins doo big for this :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

The goal isn't to fool people, it's to make a small amount of money and help people out some. You could tell them how to do it themselves, but most people are satisfied with letting other people do tasks as these for them. Only the Red Chinks try and fool people with their bootlegging.

So basically, give software to people and getting paid for "retrieving" it over the internet? I could just send them shit through email unless I want to send something that might be illegal.

In essence, yes. As I said, you don't even need to sell them. But if you can make a reasonable amount of money off something, why not?

I don't know anyone who would pay me for this. I only see it reasonable to pay for a thing that could be illegal to get (weapon blueprints, cp…). And I don't know any pedo or mafia member that would want this kind of shit.
Here, a gift for you.

People used to do it all the time, whether with movies, music, video games, and so on. Don't bring illegal Communist shit like that into this though.

I didn't know funs where illegal. Still, I can just send them shit through email. No need to use a DVD.

Considering the rapid censorship of the internet it's not a bad idea.

EMP "grenades" can be made out of a $12 electromagnet and a disposable camera.

I got a fuck ton of discs with old games. What should I do with them?

Get a Saturn and a Pseudo Saturn cart, burn Saturn games onto your discs, then enjoy all those great Saturn games without having to pay half a thousand dollars for them. The Panzer Dragoon games don't work with Pseudo Saturn, but they run fine enough on SSF, which is something you'll also want to burn discs for unless you want to install the cancer that is Daemon Tools(I've heard Alcohol 120% works really well, but I've never been able to get it to work. It's probably a really simple fix, but I'd rather just burn the games to a disc than fuck around with all that.)

its a commentary on the bystander effect, which is dialed up to 11 in Confucian focused far east cultures. look up wang yue if you want to know how far society has to fall.

Confucianism is a cancer.
I don't know if you're shitposting based on that flag but it's still true.

Burn The Greatest Story Never Told. Distribute around town/campus.

This.

poor rabbit

Throw out.