Is Faries Story 3 any good? I see it's on sale right now

Is Faries Story 3 any good? I see it's on sale right now.

Do you like anime or do you like videogames?

Yes and no respectively.

Why not both?

So dragon mounts were a thing in 3? Were they any good, or were they Skyrim-tier bad?

Completely unused outside of some boxed-off areas because the devs couldn't figure out how to do more with it than gimmicks.

That's disappointing. I liked how the second one was able to expand and innovate on the concepts of the first. Guess they're not so good at "new" concepts.

Also I saw some of the in-game footage, and the texture work on some of the models seems inconsistent. Like, there are background townspeople with better quality textures and outfit design than some of the secondary characters. Did the studio do layoffs in the middle of production or something?

Rumor is they took time to revisit every single female model to touch up their underwear. That could've eaten a lot of their time.
And that's not all, a real nasty rumor is that they've been employing children to work overtime for most of the dev process. Did they need to cut costs that badly?

Where to get this game?

I heard a rumor that they removed panties from certain npcs since some tester was able to glitch a way underneath them.
Why do shitty testers always ruin games?

Wait, are you telling me that some girls go commando in this game?

Hurts my heart every time I see this in a game/anime. Fairies need more love.

Yes they do

Internet.

2>3>1
just sayin'

I heard the devs went full sjw and 80% of the staff are incompetent women

I hear that one of the artist sleeps in the offices in just a shirt and panties. Does anyone have a pic?

cute

These kinds of threads are always retarded, but I do wish Faeries Story was a real game.

Can't wait for S2. Summer season looks pretty shitty, honestly, and New Game 2 will be one of a select few that shines brightly.

New Game is a shit anime

Faries Story 3 is hardly a new game, it came out like months ago retard.

Why the fuck would you post that

How about video of the goddamn gameplay and not some anime shit

I want /a/ to leave.

I want to rape Hifumin so badly. I must get this off my chest.

Don't try to stick your dick in a fairy, user.

Body jobs are the way to go.

spam
reported

FUCKING WEEB SHIT

FUCKING SHITRAN SHIT ART GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So what are some other good games that include fairies, or better yet let you play as them? Only things I can think of at the moment are Omega Labyrinth Z and Gun Gun Pixies.

MegaTen, Zelda, Bravely Default. But the fairy aspect is sort of incidental in each of those. Why isn't there a game based on something like Fern Gully? I think it would be fun to fly around in mini-scale doing magical fairy shit to protect the forest.

It's too late, user. The butter cakes are all gone.

Fairy Bloom Freesia

There were never any butter cakes to begin with