We will never get a good cowboy game

Why is life so harsh lads? I just want a cowboy game that's actually good.

When is a cowboy game gonna let me ride a horse the size of an elephant and trample through hordes of injuns?

Fallout: New Vegas.

Fallout: New Vegas ain't really a cowboy game.
Sorry, but Fallout: NV is pretty meh. People just overrate it because it's the best of the 3D Fallout games.

Every single one of those problems can be solved by a single mod, except for the vehicle riding, the frontier will fix that if it ever comes out.

Can mods add bandits that are tough, autistic food and water management (time makes food rot and water to get either bad or dry if not kept in super good conditions

This game was the only one that's actually delivered best experience on all fronts, story, gameplay and ingame mechanics.

Yes?

Fuck, clicked "New Reply" on accident, cont.
good conditions, make traps to hunt animals, realistic commerce, as in the market prices can change depending on various factors, the problem of actually getting a disease, weather, mixing drugs kills you, can use alcohol to heal and sanitize wounds when in a pickle, taking out the faggot RNG and adding pistol duels

Look up project nevada, its pretty ok when it comes to easily customizing it, enemy hp too among other things. Thats pretty much why I got it since I really hate bullet sponge shit.

Some gay mod deleted my thread so I'm just gonna post this here.

Fuck you fucking faggots that spam shit up with "DAE LE SUMMERFAG MEME XDDDD!" and "GO BACK TO LE SCHOOL KID I'M SO EDGY XD!" You are ruining this fucking board. No wonder this site is dying when nobody is allowed to ever say anything without being harassed endlessly. So what if I only post during the summer? It's the only time of year when I have time to post. Excuse me for not dropping out and pursuing my education right?

I may be young, but it's you faggots that have a lot of growing up to do.

P.S. most of the games posted here are trash and have aged like milk, and are only remembered fondly because of nostalgia. I'm not a "summerfag" for pointing that out.

You are right, you are a summerfag for only using imageboards in summer. Now, get out, you triple nigger.

Nice pasta m8.

Pls god let this salt be true

Either we're being raided or he is one angry autist. cause there are similar posts in other threads. Either way, someone is booty bothered.

summerfag

who is champ?

Rebel Galaxy

Agreed. It's the only Western game I can really stand tbqh.

Are we talking about both Red Dead games or a specific one?

Call of Juarez 1, 2 and Gunslinger
Red Dead Revolver and the uncompleted Redemption
Sunset Riders
Scalper's Paradise aka Wild Guns

Wild Guns is fantastic. Sunset Riders and Call of Juarez are okay too.
Also, I like how frequent these threads have become, makes me glad there's other people who are hungry for wild west stuff. I resorted to making my own.

Since when did Red Dead Redemption not count as a good cowboy game?

It's a Rockstar game. They put a lot of effort into everything but gameplay.

Fuck off OP you've had this thread 3 times in the last 2 weeks.

Not to be a dick, but it just sounds to me like you can't allocate your free time well. I mean, you really have no free time to yourself sans summertime? You don't have a half hour or so before bed to chat with anons? I get that life gets hectic and all, but you should always find time for the things you like.

Is Hard West any good?

Looking good, keep at it user.

Thanks man.

2010 called

We need a new sunset riders
with ropes as a mechanic
with brothel stage
with remove mexican stage
with a baller soundtrack

well done.

I like these

There's a pretty good car mod for it.