#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Song of Those Who Wish For Peace Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

PRIORITY TARGET:
OP TIMBER!!
>>>/gamergatehq/330858

OP FIRST DAWN
>>>/gamergatehq/330729

1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. ESA ESRB redpill distribution
>>>/gamergatehq/330713
4. OP FAR-FLAG
>>>/gamergatehq/330646
5. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
- youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vTaw5
archive.is/Wy9W8
archive.is/mkX97
archive.is/qvCcT
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
archive.is/ncdqQ
archive.is/KIslI
archive.is/4w1yT
imgur.com/a/tFjfb
archive.fo/sdrNg
archive.is/NLd1r
archive.is/6hfsI
archive.is/DIyld
archive.fo/KVS0M
femfreq.tumblr.com/post/58161053721/spider-man-recruits-the-help-of-anita-sarkeesian
archive.is/NiTRJ
archive.fo/WjDHG
archive.fo/fnSxr
archive.is/NiTRJ
amazon.com/dp/1521311714/
archive.is/R7jYJ
archive.is/lsawh
nichegamer.com/2017/06/28/dead-or-alive-xtreme-sense-announced-lets-you-smell-girls-and-get-wet-in-vr/
acecombat.wikia.com/wiki/Sublimation
hillarybeattrump.org/
twitter.com/notch/status/879849079164944384
twitter.com/KEEMSTAR/status/879834100651233285
twitter.com/tsteele93/status/879778461400870912
just
archive.is/lTeXo
twitter.com/CatlinNya/status/879778727546294273
archive.is/OcI8a
archive.is/5kwbf
twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/879952197353586688
youtu.be/vA3hZIoHLTE?t=796
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Modern_Marvels_episodes#Season_13_.282006.29
archive.is/jHEAb
archive.is/VyxBm
archive.is/wMVQg
archive.is/Z4o07
archive.is/Ugb7O
archive.is/1Iwaw
archive.is/XCOZb
archive.is/cp5SI
archive.is/W5Wqe
archive.is/Aogu6
deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=colin_campbell
archive.is/VpGv3
files.catbox.moe/yo081s.txt
twitter.com/shoe0nhead/status/878868053840154625
archive.is/CCpRY
archive.is/QtJ5l
archive.is/DdwsP
archive.is/dE8UU
web.archive.org/web/20170628185423/https://variety.com/2017/digital/news/vice-retracts-donald-trump-animatronic-disney-world-1202481218/
archive.is/1ApEz
archive.fo/bQMuM
archive.is/wIGpv
volafile.org/get/YpBDHjkbuc-y/Lewd_Bathroom_Girl.wav
archive.is/VbCeV
youcaring.com/countdankula-862160
archive.is/LiVkv
archive.is/SuP4P
archive.is/Ijp53
youtube.com/watch?v=HjNzdkGMqr4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not Benis.

Bitch straight up said she wants a blacklist of creators that "harass" her I/E people who criticize her bullshit.

This vidcon shit is GamerGate 2.0 pretty much.

Daily reminder that don't be a fucking Boogie.

There needs to be a rival con or something. Those cucks need to be taught a lesson. But I think Anita's influence is already going to be the death of their vidcons.

Don't worry, they're the same people who say they're "Body Experts" & claim that female vidya characters being busty harms children.

Asukabenis

I was on Twitter a bunch today, and I have to agree with the anons from the last thread. The whole place feels like some kind of powder keg, between the CNN reveal and the shit that went down at Vidcon.

We might be in for a habbening of some sort…

I would hope so, I imagine if they force Sargon out others might not go, hell Notch straight up told the Hank Green guy to grow a spine.

>First 'The Last Night getting trashed for a 3 year old post
I think this entire is a sign to return to action.

The story until now, #TorrentialDownpour news

< IMPORTANT: Dig on Sad Panda’s Mod team, they decided to keep the upscaled doujins and not bothering for the users opinion in the thread regarding those.
< Sad Panda has allowed high quality scans to be taken down, some autist is uploading shitty scans, sucking up to mods, and then getting people who upload good scans banned.
< FE: Echoes is out now digging is a priory
< Sjweebs are throwing fits that they failed to Gate keep Persona 5
< Tom from Xseed was attacked
< Yakuza 6 was forced to self-censor due to the Chinese bitching over the mention of Taiwan, even though the game's not available in China.
< Same autist won’t stop on Sad Panda
< There has been odd shilling regarding cuckchan’s /a/
< Horriblesubs opting for nyaa.si on the basis of things like racism
< Dig on Sjweebs
< Sjweeb timeline list
< Extra cuck is trying to shill on Japs
< TD must take more action! SO DIG!
< Connor is still at it!:

archive.is/vTaw5
archive.is/Wy9W8
archive.is/mkX97
archive.is/qvCcT

Our Holla Forums and cuckchan /g/ made a replace for nyaa after it was taken down, make sure to use it… Now Approved by Japs.

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/

As a troll move they put the fakku doujins you have to pay for in download state.

Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
Fakku 1301-1400: files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
Fakku 1401-1500: files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
Fakku 1501-1600: files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt

REMINDER TO SHOOT GILDAFAGS ON SIGHT, IT'S YOUR DUTY AS A Holla Forums CITIZEN

archive.is/ncdqQ

I'm fucking fuming right now.

Nigga, what are you doing?!

(((ARCHIVE EVERYTHING.)))

Archive everything user, if it's necessary, take a screenshot of this post as well as some kind of Archive.

I just hope if it ignites, the youtube fags don't just let it peter out after a week and a several thousand word non-apology written by some uninvolved bootlicker.

I need to get offline, this shit is infuriating, like of all the shit Anita has done, this is easily the worst to me, she's shown her true colors and the cuck army is swarming around her even more.

As spineless as he is, it killed me that Anita could not be a decent human being for five minutes and proved all of Boogie's fears about her right.

AND MY RAGE GREW AND GREW
'TILL I OUTGREW MY CAGE
AND THE WORLD BECAME MY STAGE
archive.is/KIslI

FUCKING NPCS!

You can't really make a "rival" con. The point of a con is to make networking, showcasing and money, but you need sponsoring from companies to get the whole thing up. The moment you spout anything remotely anti feminist the gaming media will circle like vultures and all the companies will pull out instantly to avoid being in the middle of the mildest shitstorm. Nobody is going to risk their money going against already well established events. Face it, we are a very critical demographic and normalfags outnumber us by the millions. Profit is all that matters, that's why cinematic "games" are being pushed this hard, they want the broadest public possible

Y'know this got me thinking of a new OP. Since this is pretty much a fortified line that needs to be broken, I propose:

Operation Breaking Through The Siegfried Line!

This OP, if you anons choose to accept it, will spread ALL of the hypocrisies and lies that Anita Sarkeesian have throughout the years. I have enough too! From her crying to the UN to censor the whole internet because of "cyberharassment" up to her saying that "she doesn't need to prove anything" regarding her demonization of the video game industry and its community for "influencing sexism"! You hear me! We've been in trenches for too long, we already learned so much for the past 2 years, make use of our experiences! Break through the fortified line! The time is now!

archive of previous bread
archive.is/4w1yT

Here is Campbell's response to criticism of his article. Along with his deepfreeze it profile.

WELP

l│  /. ://.: : : : : l : \: .   : : : . \ 丶\   \
     | l /. :/. :/.: : : : , イ: : : . \: . \: : : . \ ヽ \\ ヽ- 、
     V′ :l . :l: :l : : :/  ヽ: : : : . \: . \: : : . \ト、 丶l\〉:
    // ,l . :| : :l: :l : :/     ヽ: : : : : . \: . \: : : : : .ヽ  | : .丶:
   ´ / /:| : :| : :l: :| :/ ̄,≧ 、 ∨ \: : , ≦、 ̄\: : : : .l∨: : : .
    / /: :| : :| : :l: :|/ /,イ'ヽ`\   /∨ ,イ'ヽ\  ヽ.: : :ト: : : : : :
    |/l : :|∧| : :ト、| ヽ 「じリ          「じリ /   ∧: :| ヽ : : : : :
     │: :|: : |\|     `¨´    /|    `¨´     / : ∨: . ヽ : : : :
     │: :|: :/⌒ヽ           V '          /ノ⌒l: : : . ヽ : :
     │: :|: :ヽ〈ヽ、                        /〉/.l: : : : . ヽ :
     / .:/|: : : ト、 ∧        ∠二二ヽ     ∧ /: : l: : : : : . ヽ
    〃.:/ .|: : : | :ヽ〉、     |       |     〈/l: : : l: : : : : : .
   / .:/ .: |: : : |: : : : :l ヽ、   ヽ___丿   , イ : : : l: : : l: : : : : : :
  〃.:/ .: : |: : : |: : : : l: : :「\     -     /|: .:l: : : : l: : : l: : : : : : :
 / .:/ .: : : |: : : |: : : .:l : : |   \      /  | : :l: : : : l: : : l: : : : : :
ノ .:/ .: : : : |: : : |: : : :l: : : |    > -<    |: : :l: : : : l: : : l: : : : : ::

Fucking Masterpiece

FFS you goony pieces of shit, history will not be kind or unkind to the SJW movement. We'll be too ashamed to admit any of us ever got wrapped up in this stupidity

ESA promo and redpills in jpg format.

imgur.com/a/tFjfb
archive.fo/sdrNg
Feel free to post these wherever you can safely do it.

Don't forget, she also recently admitted that she doesn't want to address her critics because we're "too stupid to get it."

What a rapist.

Right of course, its not possible Anita is a con artist that says nothing of value. Clearly its the people criticizing her.

This shit continues to blow my fucking mind, its more of the free speech for me but nor thee rhetoric from these crazies and of course WE dont get it, nor we're all to dumb, herr Campbell knows best.

Yea of course, gotta get the wimpering cuck in there, maybe Anita will let her sniff her period panties or something.

Speaking of the SJWeeb timeline, is the user who asked whether to use greentext or PDF still making it? Last that was also talked about was ADV.
This was posted last thread.
archive.is/NLd1r
archive.is/6hfsI

I've read that argument before. Isn't that Anita Sarkeesian's version of "educate yourself"?!

The thing that boggles my mind is that they're not even hiding it anymore, they openly have contempt for the "unwashed masses" who have the nerve to disagree with their shit opinions.
I think it's completely accurate to say that Trump winning the election broke them.

Thats accurate, they've gone pretty nuts since Trump won, guess that means we gotta keep pushing.

THEN IT IS OUR DUTY TO BREAK THEM MORE
IT IS OUR PRIVILEGE TO FINISH THE JOB
THEY
MUST
BE
SHATTERED

Not so sure about that one about the ESRB, what is even the objective here?

I don't show up here much anymore, though unrelated I got bullied by a coworker today. My fiance and I live apart from each other right now, and while she was upset, she didn't really bother to hear about it, she was out with her friends and had work early the next day.
Hearing best version of Journey Home does make me feel better. You guys always did help those who were always there for those on hard times or those mistreated. You were there for me before when I was bullied in college too and would hurt myself. Keep sticking up for people and doing the right thing. Don't lose sight of yourselves. I still try, and I do keep an eye on things and know you guys will welcome me back when I feel like getting involved again. Thanks for reading my dumb blog, gamergays. The exodus was probably one of the best things that happened to the internet, as painful as it was to leave our home, half-Holla Forums.
THE JOURNEY BEGINS
STARTS FROM WITHIN
THINGS THAT I NEED TO KNOW

(checked wow)
(proper check this time)

I HAVE SO FAR TO GOOOOOOOOOOO

This is some criminal shit. DP needs more info, specially in the "clickbait" category. You could add a dozen more journos to it using that category alone

FOR HER

>
>

Yea I'm still here thanks.

It's been a long time since I've participated in GG, but I just wanted to tell you all - you're doing God's work.

for her

Did you ever finish cooking yourself user or did you give up on that like everything else painful and challenging in your life

Chin up, faggot.

The slide acts more as a supplemental bonus round since they're established & part of the ESA.

Great!

Tough love Holla Forums is best Holla Forums. Nah, I'm still moving forward since then, I've been doing better and taking more control of my life. That was just a really rough time and I learned a lot since then, especially about myself. One day I'll make that game I always wanted to make.

>>>Holla Forums10161857

Amazing

Anita threatened physical violence on Boogie

If your fiance doesn't care about your problems enough for you to resort to a dead hashtag on a dying board for comfort, maybe she isn't good wife material. Does she expect you to be there to listen to her problems and provide reassurance, but she never reciprocates? That's a red flag. Better to be alone than in a bad marriage. Even the sex is better.

I agree with This is a huge fucking powder keg just waiting to go boom. Somebody light a fucking match! Time for it all to burn

A match? It looks like Colin Campbell is throwing gasoline on top of it.

Did she really? Sorry, I can't watch the videos any more than I already have, it kills me how unwilling he is to actually defend himself.

It may be unavoidable that the community and industry finally crack and divide in two factions, each blacklisting anyone associated with the other side, even developers and the whole jazz.

I pick the side with boobs.

Proof? Where? It's not in the webbums you linked.

This, combined with the Tim Soret thing has a lot of people who drifted away from GG pissed off and wanting to do something about it. Problem is, nobody has decided on what. The second a viable avenue of attack is found, the Gate will open again.

The Pepe being currently used is not his to begin with. The original Pepe was an inspiration but the character went through several rehashes on different communities and is basically a public domain work of art.

I guess Boogie is finally useful for something wait until he deletes any trace of the video, disavow anything he said, plead forgiveness and asks people to not use it against his maiden Annie

How old is boogie, 30 ish? I'm assuming the numbers after his youtube handle are his birthday. No way he makes it to 40 if he doesn't shed some weight.

this is what annoys me about boogie. His heart is in the right place in wanting to look out for others, but he doesn't seem to understand that only the strong can protect the weak. How can you defend someone else if you can't even defend yourself?

Idealism is a hell of a drug. Most people grow out of it once reality hits them in the face though.

archive.is/DIyld

He'd be 29-30 on what month his birthday falls in. No fucking way. He already has grey in his beard. But I'm 32 and look 25 so I got a skewed opinion.

God, and he's got how many people pointing that out to him? Hundreds? Thousands? He's got so many people going "don't worry, dude, we got your back, fuck people like Anita, saying you're only harassed because you're fat, tell them how you really feel about them tearing you down," but he just cannot take a firm stance on anything.

I'm guessing it's his age, the handle numbers I mean. I imagine health can affect gray hair, and he's lacking good health in spades. People severely over and under weight can look significantly older.

As a former idealist, it sure is. Its not that you don't know your ideas are unattainable, its just that holding those ideas is enough to feel like hot shit as long as you don't really try to make anything real out of it. It is rewarding in on itself to be morally perfect, since you can dodge the actual need to put your morality in practice.

Until you can't, and you realize you are a fucking piece of shit.

I heard if you've get too stressed out, you get gray hair or bald.

That reminds me of this clash of ideals between Saber and Kiritisugu. One is an idealist and the other is a nihilist. I know both extremes are wrong, but there's suppose to be a realistic application of both in times.

Not to give Bitchford any slack here, but hoooo boy.
archive.fo/KVS0M

Okay, I hate Pitchford as much as the next guy, but Christ Al-fucking-mighty, what the fuck is wrong with her?

Holy shit, even Bitchford is shitting on her. Man…maybe times really are changing…

You know something is fucked when the Battleborn failure, Guitar Player, & dude who fucked over SEGA with Aliens: Colonial Marines is shitting on her.
He's still a piece of shit.

Do we have that story or mention of her in the past? I don't recall this.

What? Anita wrote a story about Randy, am I reading that right? LOL he's about to get obliterated by the luggenpress

He's just another rat feeling the waters so he knows which ship to jump to. Wait until people say GG is calling her out for years and then he have a mental breakdown trying to rationalize how he can shit on GG while not helping it by shitting on Anitta

Here:
femfreq.tumblr.com/post/58161053721/spider-man-recruits-the-help-of-anita-sarkeesian
archive.is/NiTRJ

Now I remember it.

Well, she didn't write it, but she clearly spread it around.

KEK

She didn't write it, but she did post it. Or link to it.

what the actual fuck

Holy shit.
The progressive shitty head of a progressive shitty studio that was more than on her side, and she endorses shit like this?
If spreading this news isn't a wakeup call, I don't know what is.

She's not the original author, but yes, she did spread it.

I said posted. Well, "oisted", but that's what I meant.

Posting power fantasies about killing men over feminist ideals. Wow.

I can only imagine what would happen if one of us were to repost a fantasy someone else wrote about killing her.

lol she's gonna throw the bomb on Petit's lap (or maybe it was Kross who handled their tumblr back then)

In the meantime,

They are shit people, its their culture.

Also, Randy's son wasn't what I would call a small child at an impressionable age, more like a teenager. Fedora kid related (he would have been one year older than in the pic when he read it).

Is anita /ourkike/?

This is almost as embarrassing as that fanfic a tumblrtard wrote about killing a GGer

Imagine? Shit, look at the guy who made the "beat up Anita" game, he couldn't find a job for three years, and the one he got paid him under the table.

No, that's not how liberals work. She will find some giant controversy to distract from this. Just like how Veritas catches CNN on camera saying they are faking the Russia narrative and reddit is filled with the dumbest shit you will see, like

In my day making games was 90% coding. I'm too old a fart to understand WTF this is

Oh yeah, and wasn't it Chelsea and Methwhale teaming up, breaking into the person's house, killing his family, then making him beg for his life before shooting him in the head?

JUST

this is madness

archive.fo/WjDHG
archive.fo/fnSxr

When do we get a beat up randy pitchford game?

Downloading the nobody should speak against my bullshut trials of a tabloid.

Also lads, check the reviews, fucking movie reviewers trying to playing activist with their glowing reviews, just like fembusters rottentomatoes.com/m/nobody_speak_trials_of_the_free_press/

I remember this dude, banana felt terrible about what he did cause these fuckers basically ruined him, couldn't get a job or anything.

Here's the story, first time I'd heard about it.
archive.is/NiTRJ

It's called Battleborn

You can't make this shit up.

thank god she has clover or else i'd feel bad about saying that that Vivian looks like shit.

have a better one then

Considering the things an user in the previous thread claimed about it, I ain't touching that. Godspeed.

Something along those lines, yeah. It even had music playing at the end as the murder happened. I can't remember the song. I saved the screen caps of it but I can't find them.

Well, there you have it. Even if Anita wasn't the one that posted it, as the "face" of the organization, this is pretty much outright endorsement.

So she wants the last word so no one can challenge her shit. Very typical of her. She must be losing her shit since this isn't a controlled environment where everyone around her is a fedora tipper ready to eat her shit off the floor.

Any bets she don't show up to any place where she is not 100% in control of? Visitors, guests, etc.

While searching my gamergate folder for that fanfic I found this rare vivian.

Thanks, gotta archive everything but I ain't paying jewflix any shekels.

ya know, a word like sociopath is a little too polite for the lady. Let's just say what she really is.

A psychotic cunt.

Then again, that might insult cunts… I can condense it down further.

She's a Bitch.

I just realized something

I hate people pretending to be neutral who obviously favor one side & play partisan over people who are just like genuinely neutral like boogie ones just a fucking pushover who is too fucking good intentioned who wants to be nice while the others want social approval of everyone but bend over backwords with sjws and their agendas

Ha, I found this too. It's funny because back then they made this as nothing more than snark, trying to diss GG on twatter. Now 3 years later Trump is in the white house and the dems are imploding, and their saint Anita is getting attacked from every vector, with only polygon and two cucks on her side.

As bad as things get, never forget just how brutally SJWs and their whole fucking world have been brutally anally raped. They will NEVER recover from all this. It's all downhill for them, they've peaked. And they KNOW it.

I found it! I found it! This is the gamergate fan fic made by some tumblr goon a few years ago. I had to dig through my whole GG folder, but I found it.

NEVER FORGET JUST HOW PATHETIC SJWs ARE

It wasn't a tumblr goon, it was some failed feminazi novelist who like many others just added us to her bullshit lexicon because muh harassment conspiracy, and speaking of which her book sold like shit amazon.com/dp/1521311714/

people are getting tired of her cheap mobster tactics
Also
SUMMON MEMETEOR, END IT ALL

wtf I love anita now

I wish there weren't so many Schrödinger's Gamergays. Every time it seems switch between there being around 8 people and an Amiga, and a denser population than China.

Finally. It seems nice to actually have his balls back and not bend over. He finally started calling out Zoe and Anita for the awful shit they do.

of all people saying anything negative about Anita, I never ever thought Randy would do it.

Am I to assume correctly that it turned out the way it did (I.E. "She didun do nuffin, it's everyone else's fault")? Meanwhile, there are groups out there like the Manson family who acted like the best neighbors you'll ever meet (When they weren't killing people that is).

I think most of the industry agree that Anita is shit, but of the non-ggers, half believe in the narrative that in spite of GG being 'mostly pro-ethics', there is ebil mysogynist harassers everywhere, so they don't even like to criticize Anita so they won't be conflated with them. And the other half know its bullshit but prop it up because they want to be part of the clique and subvert the industry.

Probably, but we'll never know because nobody gave a shit to give it a review.

She's done a lot better in the past, but you're right. I need to say something. Recently since her job she keeps insisting things are different and she's trying her hardest. I think she's gotten very complacent recently, and it's not fair to me. I'm letting her know how I feel and how she insists there's never enough time for me. She'll probably get defensive and start off very unhappy, but I can articulate myself well enough to show her how she's been recently and have her understand. She's a sweet caring and supportive person normally, but she's not demonstrating that right now. We can fix this, frankly she's just being dumb right now, by her own standards.

Call her what she is.

A horrible, evil, manipulative, vile piece of shit, she's no better than a rapist taunting rape victims, she knows she has power, she knows for the time she's untouchable and she's abusing it for all its worth.

I dislike Anita in the past, at this point I fucking hate her, I want to see her destroyed.

Why is USA seem to be overrun with people who look like anthropomorphic moles? Are (((they))) that numerous?

Where do you find these people you Australian fuck.

in this thread: DORKS

>or worse, Console Edition

If you dig a little, you will see they all connect to the known goon/CON/helldump clique. Legobutts, etc…

kek

The joke was that in Moran's story, there, he says hundreds of screen names were backtraced. Fun fact, he pseudonymed his character as the author on that Origin book, and it seems to have done about 50% better because of it.

Doesn't Natural Born Killers already touch this subject?

no first for penis, therefore sage

You niggers need to focus on this and . This oportunity has been place on a silver plate for people to deliver a massive blow on Anitta's "credibility" as an anti harassment figure and possibly also hit every journo, hipster and pundit that tries to defend her

SPREAD THIS SHIT, MAKE PEOPLE AWARE OF IT, FORCE THEM INTO TALKING ABOUT IT

Send to usher, TheGG, even fucking breitbart. Contatc anti harassment groups, fan the flames. They will shield her even harder from now on and attempt to ban dissent voices from every major event. Don't waste this opportunity

spread this tbh

See
The ESRB also seems to follow a similar pattern to the ESA in their inconsistencies in current era.

Still more faithful than Abrams and disney's version.

Not to mention the guidelines they have.
archive.is/R7jYJ
archive.is/lsawh

i have fucked, i must sudoku

Least I don't play the version that's being nickel-and-dimed to shit.

MINEY
CRAFTA

I hate boogie for being suck coward, this shit always happens to him for not being able to believe in himself for a second.

He has the most amazing opportunity to change. He has so many people following him but he still fails to lose weight, uphold an opinion, or simply say what ever he really thinks. This shit always makes me think that he really enjoys being the victim of something, to be weak and have everyone around him feeling sorry for him and giving him affection that way.

He's a cowardly weasel. I don't understand how people follow him. Man up and stand for something, flip flopping makes you look weak, and in his case, weaker.

Well, if he's to be believed, it's literally all he knows. It also doesn't help that Anita proved all his fears right. Even when he was trying to downplay it as much as he could, she still came off as a complete monster.

>Are (((they))) that numerous?
Yes

Why the fuck do these retards follow blatantly obvious scripts and why do they think the rest of the world won't notice?

where can i find the full stream of the anita look alike camwhore?

Because they honestly believe that 90% of the world is legitimately that fucking stupid.

Did anything happen to cnn?

Psychological Subversion

The worst part is that I didn't want to believe the stereotypes because I thought they were over-embellished like a great many other things that get passed around, but after being hit constantly with so much proof otherwise, I have no choice but to relent.

Hey guys I forgot which game it was at e3 that had the pregnant woman killing a soldier, which one was it? I can't remember but I'm trying to figure out what it was.

Nothing in terms of fines or legal stuff, but it seems like people are starting to get wise to their tricks.

Because the rest cover for it

the new wolfenstein. I think it's when the guy is tripping acid

Thanks man, I'm having a conversation as to why Nu-Wolfenstein would be shit, politically speaking and I'm having an aneurysm trying to remember all the garbage.

Did they seriously shit on Michael Phelps after he marathoned multiple events in quick succession to take home medals?

I've been looking for a bit someone help me out.

That's backfiring now.

You know, them being in chains as "reparations" is kind of appropriate, considering a majority of ships involved in the North American slave trade were owned by Jews.

Common Jews are even more susceptible to Marxist brainwashing by their elders than other minority groups, it's built into their culture and the history they are told to view themselves as an alienated diaspora and criticize the values of their host country instead of truly assimilating. The lower IQ ones always go along with sowing the seeds of their own destruction while the truly intelligent Jews profit and safely escape.

I'm tired of (((they))) doing the same shit over and over again.

Not fast enough, not hard enough.

The way (((they))) jump between "I'm white" and "I'm not white" at their own convenience reminds me of Stephen Colbert and John (((Leibowitz))).

Give them one scoop of ice cream. Problem solved. :^)

Sjws/modern liberals never will take responsibility for anything.

The brainwash stranglehold is pretty scary to see, people I knew for years suddenly went full SJW, its honestly kind of nuts. Like the hold the cult gets on these people, especially whites and just makes them feel like utter scum and that they HAVE to pay their dues for some crime they didn't commit.

And at the end of the day, when a nigger riot breaks, they'll be beaten into a coma while yelling "BUT I DEFENDED YOU ON TWITTER"

DRAGNALD BLIMPF

It's always excuses. Anything to save face. I have no face left to save. I got my ass kicked in front of my girlfriend once, so badly my head swelled up like something out of Dobson's porno. There's no face left to save after that happens. Even before that I was low on face.

those are big scoops

Although I wouldn't be surprised if they ran out to help them.

Can Jews be Caucasian? Obviously not, which is why I think the Jews are White thing is starting to dissolve.

Hope you got stronger faggot.

Ain't that the truth. I've heard full-grown, outwardly-normal adults use it in reference to protesters and/or college students. Shit's amazing.

In retrospect, that was probably our first warning that Antifa was going to be a thing. Little did we know that some chapters would end up having hard ties to NAMBLA.

Could you bring up how the incident in the malt shop is really…odd? First of all, when the Nazis walks is walking in, he appears to be acting like a gentleman the entire time (Even returning the woman's bag in a carefree manner). Then, the officer begins talking to viewer in a way that he's suspicious of the viewer, acting in an calm manner the entire time, and then asks for the viewers ID. And, it just cuts off from there.

The point that makes this feel odd is just how setup it feels. That we're suppose to automatically hate the guy because he's a Nazi officer and "dared" to ask for the viewers ID. The problem I really have with the last part is that a police officer in the U.S. can ask for an I.D. However, there are rules surrounding it. For one, an officer can only "force" a person to reveal their ID if there is "reasonable suspicion". The easiest way to find this out is be asking, "Are you detaining me, or am I free to go?" And, if it's the latter, and the person refuses to reveal their ID, the officer can consider the possibility of arresting the individual. We never find this out in the trailer, nor have any context to the set up for that scene. Also, if the entire U.S. has learned to the thrive under Nazi rule, as the trailer suggest, then what are the actual laws surrounding any of this? What laws have been changed or replaced to adopt for the new German rule. We never know, we're just suppose to go full Rambo because "He's a Nazis, DEFEND THE HAMBURGERS AND OUR GUNS!"

However, I do have to admit that I didn't play TNO, so I wouldn't know if some of these questions were answered in the previous game.

UUUU

I'm appealing to the asskicking courts to get it voided because it wasn't a fair fight. He rang my doorbell and when I answered he sucker punched me and just started beating the shit out of me while I was down.

Get a peephole and train, fucker, all's fair in life. No one to complain to when you are dead and while alive shame is a great motivator for improvement.

Okay, yeah, fuck that.

SJWs learned well from (((them))). Once you learn that tactic you realize it's fucking everywhere.

user, ID law varies by state. In my state, a person is only required to state their name and, I believe, address. ID isn't required, even if you have it on your person. Unless you're driving, of course.
Doesn't change the meaning of your post much.

Did your girlfriend think less of you for that? If so, fuck her, find someone better.

That's a cuck fight. Only pussies fight that way. If you see him again beat the dog shit out of him.

Also, what caused the fight? If you don't mind.

Wanna know the lesson for today, anons?

We're the heels in this booking and you, me and anyone else knows that we're not going to force ourselves to be babyfaces when it's not how we book ourselves.

I used to listen to a podcast and one of the hosts did that all the time, fuck. Every logical fallacy under the sun, that guy. Can't even relisten to it now because while it was nice at the time, he just makes me mad now.

Oh, I'll find a way. When I die I'm going to possess a laptop and shitpost here until the day it's taken offline.

She doesn't seem to. Being a good fighter was never something I claimed, anyway. Some days I can barely walk, my balance is all messed up.

I stole his girlfriend

Good for you, user. Any faggot who sucker punches others deserves to be cucked.

I never been in a fight before in my life. Is it normal to be in one, and if so is it shameful to never do it before?

Actually user, I take this back. Don't fight him, it could just get you killed. My cousin had a group of guys show up at his house to kick his ass, so he went out there with a ballbat, seeing as how he was outnumbered. One of them grabbed a wood cutting axe off the ground and got him right in the forehead with it. My cousin almost died, but he lived. It took him months to heal, and worse the guy that did it got off scot free. He claimed self defense and since my cousin had a ballbat and admitted to it the cops took it.

Niggas could kill you and get away with it.

Is she still with you?

I'm not a fighter anyway. I'll kick his ass at Tekken any day though. And yes she is.

Nothing wrong with not fighting. We're a mostly civilized society. It's not necessary for survival anymore or anything, right?

You've let yourself beat you then, RIP your manhood.

They did the same sort of thing in TNO. Any time you're in an 'undercover' level the officers that speak to you start off pleasant then slowly turn deranged over the course of the scene for seemingly no reason. I think it's just supposed to make them seem crazy but it just became stupid and predictable.

I've been in a few back in highschool. I had a reputation of taking on guys way bigger and swole than me. But I'm a squirly fucker and usually left them in worse shape than me. I say usually because I got fucked once

I would say in general it isn't good though. My reputation hurt me waaaaay more than it helped. Especially since I started most of those fights. For what I felt at the time were good reasons, but others didn't see it that way. I haven't got in a fist fight since high school.

High school fights were always fun to watch.

I weigh 120 pounds and am 5'6. I'd get my ass kicked if I ever tried fighting someone.

It's a God damned cult

In my freshman year, a black kid and a white kid got into a fight. The black kid pulled a knife, stabbed the white kid, ran out of the school and, no joke, actually hopped a fucking train.

Kind of wish I'd seen it.

Its amazing .

didn't check previous bread, but did anyone link this yet?

Since LW is on the headlines again.

Your link made me think to check out thunderfoot and see if he has made a video on the vidcon stuff. He hasn't. His hateboner for sargon is so strong that he will ignore such blatant hypocrisy from Anita and those who leap to her defense. Fucking wew thundercuck

Welp, I just sat down to watch Ordinal Scale.

I forgot exactly how much of a gigantic SAO fag I am because I watched the series like two years ago and the LN translations are slower than glaciers so I quit following them.

It was pretty darned good. A few things were kind of nonsensical that needed to be explained better, such as the medical issue of how you can reverse the disorganization of neurons in the brain that would happen when they are deep scanned and their connection patterns copied to a neural network computer. Seriously, that shit isn't reversible, and that particular handwave really fucks with my inner physicist.

But overall it hit the right tones, had some sweet moments to it, and is sending me to bed with a rough case of the feels, which is why I loved the show and novels so much in the first place.

No we didn't that's an SJW lie as admitting the truth is to triggering for them, they labelled themselves as SJW as a badge of honour but their shitty behaviour alienated everyone who isn't an SJW, it got to the point where they turned their own brand label into an insult as nobody wanted to be lumped in with them.

SJW turned SJW into a household insult all on their own and if they adopt another label they will do it to themselves again.

I don't keep abreast of GG's activity too often but I've heard some chatter about Anita getting lambasted apparently by a bunch of people. Is this true and if so why? Did she suddenly gain a bout of exposure to the "wrong" kind of people (i.e. not her progressive faggot audience)? Did the normalfags or whatever finally look in her direction and get disgusted or something?

I usually only caught part of them but one year there was a girl I knew, who had just ridiculous cans, especially for a 9th grader, who got into a fight with an older girl, and her top ended up getting ripped off. Happened right by my locker. That was a good fight.

You guys ready to smell to smell pretty girls.
nichegamer.com/2017/06/28/dead-or-alive-xtreme-sense-announced-lets-you-smell-girls-and-get-wet-in-vr/

I'd think you might see it in a locker room if somebody got pantsed or something.

Embed is from the Honeybadgers. Sargon and a few other people went to Vidcon, and caught her panel. She noticed them and went off on stage. She also apparently bullied Boogie backstage
It's enough that Bordermemes CEO feels comfortable talking shit about her.

Fug. Meant for

I was too scared shitless of getting a boner and getting made fun of or beaten up for it in locker rooms, so I kept my eyes closed.

What a time to be alive.

I wonder what Honkers smells like.

fair enough

I bet she smells like pussy and bath salts.

Am I the only one who wants VR to truly explode and succeed? We had a shot at AR with Google Glass, but that seemed to fizzle massively. VR gets shat on a lot as a gimmick, et al, but niggers shat on the Atari as a gimmick when it was new, and look at us now.

I just want VR/AR everywhere so I can live in the future, goddammit.

Imagine your AR waifu walking around town with you.

that sounds retarded, but hopefully it "smells" slightly less so.

Jesus. I am horrendously conflicted about your post. Sargon is cancer, Bitchford is cancer, Sarheebsian is extra cancer…Boogie is alrighty I guess, he's a fence shitter but whatever. I've heard of the honeybadgers but don't know what they/it is/are.
Still, if it gets Anita and the bloody chum of shitlibs and socjus faggots that follow in her wake a big stab against them, I suppose I'm all for it.

VR is a gimmick and will never take off VR porn on the other hand seems to be a great success even Illusion has jumped on that bandwagon..

Not really. A lot more people would like to see it take off than you think. However, there are numerous problems with the tech that none of the companies want to address (First of which being that the devices have to actually have some quality and effort put into them).

Be careful what you wish for.

I just see him like an abused puppy looking for love and unable to do anything but shake when someone raise a hand or raise their voices.

I want VR for the escapism. When I'm old and alone I want to be able to hook some wires into a jack in the back of my neck and be transported into whatever the hot new anime or vidya is then.

I want more than that even.

JUST SUBLIMATE MY SHIT UP!

acecombat.wikia.com/wiki/Sublimation

I wonder if this will happen

This year has been strange. I don't know what to expect anymore

At least we can always depend on Anita and Shives

That sounds nice too.

I really want a race war now.

I never wanted to use the term 'race traitors' before, but that's the only word that could describe them.

I wish I could see what the prime universe is up to. We are getting further and further divorced from it so i dont even know anymore.

hillarybeattrump.org/
Not archiving because I don't think it runs ads and it's unintentionally hilarious. Every post I read on this site, I imagine a college girl with dyed teal hair trying not to cry into her latte while she types it up. Then she wipes a tear from her eye, whispers "If only" while stroking her macbook's screen, and hits "post".

At what point did Laci Green stop drinking the koolaid? It was relatively recently I think but I don't know what the turning point was, I know it involved the SJWs once again turning on their own but I'm not sure over what.
Also considering the massive attention whores both she and Milo are, you can basically take that tweet as a guaranteed done deal.

The momment she took dick and the rest of feminists attacked her for doing so.

The moment she started to date Chris Ray Gun.

Seriously, it's just the most basic rich college-age SJW stuff.
I swear to god this is the type of person who unironically says "yaaas".

GLOBALISTS GET OUT REEEEEEEEE

I don't know why Beyonce is still popular.

Oh, and Bill Nye. There's a page on the site where Bill Nye is Secretary of Education. Because that position should definitely belong to a TV host who can't get the number of actual genders right.

I want it so bad it makes me want to cry. I want some matrix level shit so I can escape this life

I know that feel user, but I just hope heaven exists or something and it's just like anime so I have something to look forward to.

Oh boy, a match made in hell. That's some real relationship material right there. Who wants to take bets on how long it will last? I'll wager maybe 6 months, although if it gives Green more exposure it could go a bit longer.
Also there was this fellow goobergoyber a while back who had chanced into her on Omegle or something and got her to strip, he dropped a few nudes but I didn't save them. I wonder if that guy's still around.

If you've never met Beyonce or Rihanna or Drake fans or really any other gigantic name in pop culture, be glad. They make the socjus cultists look like calm, reasonable people.

>who can't get the number of actual genders right
sexes, user.

It's all the same shit to me. You have a dick or you don't. If you were born with a penis you're a man. If you were born with a vagina you're a woman.

I just want a dick but look like a girl.

I want real life futas with a pussy and a dick.

Then use sex instead of gender. and trigger some retards while you are at it.

I doubt that'll be in our lifetime. We can worry about redefining genders when we have real life dickgirls instead of just guys who are trying to pass as women but never quite get it right and their dicks turn useless in the process. When we can make any guy look like a futanari, with a natural, fully functional penis and feminine everything else and boobs that aren't obviously fake then we can bring back the gender talk.

I'm too set in my ways to stop using it. Whichever one I use, there's only two of them.

Yes that's exactly the point I'm making. "Gender" is a fabricated term invented by a psychology hack back in the day (shocker, the dude was a kike). There's no such thing as gender, it's like using those invented pronouns like "xe" and "zher" or whatever.

what if the dick came OUT of the pussy? retractable dickings

That's fine too.

I haven't been able to access Google.com or anything google related for nearly 7 hours.
I'm starting to get paranoid about it.

You have failed me.

I'm trying to sell my 4chan friend on Holla Forums. What do I say, he say's it feels like reddit

show him r/4chan so he knows he's bascially already posting on reddit

These are great

It's amazing to me how many people change their entire world view the instant they get laid.

Tell him to look at the comments of r/4chan or r/The_Donald and point out he's already on reddit.

Is a human instint. People get literally ahegaoed and mindbroken or get cucked just for the chance to spread their seed.

I'm of the opinion that if disillusioned people can't find their way to us, they shouldn't walk among us. He'd know about the site if he's been lurking for longer than two or three months, and if he really got tired of halfchan then he'd look at this place on his own. Trying to sell him on it is pointless, people should find their own way here, it helps keep the quality up (although that's no longer the case for Holla Forums, RIP in piece, that board's gone to major shit the past year and a half)

He said Holla Forums and Holla Forums are the best so far, but the rest of the community is gay as fuck. He was only checking it out because I was talking about it. He uses 4/pol/. I'm not sure how good or bad things there are, all I know is 4/v/ is totally cucked by SJWs.

What is that and can it be played without VR?

As long as it ends with gentle hugs in the bed after sex, fine by me.

He was referring to the other smaller boards. I think he went down the board list real quick

Holla Forums is alright, but Holla Forums only has the appearance of being good. That place is corralled and controlled like you wouldn't believe, but unfortunately it takes a bit of depth of knowledge in what the board culture is, was, and should be, to really understand why it's pretty much cancer now. I don't go to halfchan but at this point I'd find it very difficult to believe 4/pol/ is worse than 8/pol/, I bet it's quite an improvement actually.
I feel sort of bad for the newfags that just got redpilled on 8/pol/ within the last year or so, they're basically trapped in a room half-blind but believe they can see through the walls. They don't understand what's being done on the board because they're too new, have no frame of reference or enough background knowledge.

ok, there seems to be a roasting going on because of the vidcon happening. GG2.0? Who knows, but it is funny to see antia getting shit on shit from all the verifyed accounts.

twitter.com/notch/status/879849079164944384

twitter.com/KEEMSTAR/status/879834100651233285

twitter.com/tsteele93/status/879778461400870912

#vidcon is burned, a nice shitstorm.

Sometimes I regret that (((he))) didn't finished his job.

That's a thing to see before bed. Just imagine handling something up so badly that Keemstar steps back and becomes a voice of reason.

well, i have to say, this is the first time i notic that "Damgae controlle" is making the situation even worse. RIP polygone.

Something I noticed watching cringe compilation videos is that the people who don't believe in property are mostly rich faggots who believe the same standar won't be applied to them when they steal their shit.

I originally cropped this because it fits Moviebob to a tee but it works here too.

>(((Anita's))) back in the spotlight

Seeing how it is worded it looks like this was taken from TvTropes, am I right?

Also, to be honest, Bob needs more vegetables.

Yep. It fits him so well, though.
just as bad as buzzfeed, why are you even linking to this site? use allthetropes.orain.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/OriginalPositionFallacy

Ah, found the source for that. Was not disappointed

Oh, okay, that one's filtered too. Never knew that because I don't link it.
archive.is/lTeXo

top fucking kek, seems twitter just broke, what a coincidant.

twitter.com/CatlinNya/status/879778727546294273

she almost looks normal

You can still make out the (((nose))) a little, but almost, yeah.

you would thing this is from the vidcon 2017
BUT GUESS WHAT
yeah, you are right
archive.is/OcI8a

Ghazi is getting super triggered by this Zyklon Ben.

archive.is/5kwbf

Stop the presses, this has never happened before.

I'm honestly kind of triggered by how hard he fellates some of these people lately. But the point is still a good one. Colleges are meant to be a place to expand your mind, not use violence to make sure everyone conforms to your views. I'm starting college in September and I'm a bit hesitant because of this trend. I don't respond well to people telling me what I can and can't do so if that kind of thing comes to my local college I will probably push their buttons on purpose to see what happens.

Can aras oppress Ghazi?

Stop. Just learn trade, if you can.
Colleges are just brainwashing factories. At least in US

Yes.

I'm not American. I'm going in for computers because I'm no good with my hands, prone to injury, lazy, and on the border of autistic. They're a perfect fit for me. And I really like computers.

Yes, SJW hate mothers as much as they hate men I'm not sure if it's due to their mommy issues or they just hate women who take on feminine roles which dykes can't stand.

SJW fear the confidant mature woman

This is just my experience from an australian university (not in melbourne), but the IT courses are mostly fine. In the game design section you'll get some bluepilled people who cite Jim sterling and other cucks, but in my programming classes there was a lot of jokes that would trigger feminists.

not unicorn master race, get this mud pony propaganda outta here

Just remember two rules.

adhering to gender roles rather than having an abortion and sticking to their career. Plus the big fat titties trigger them

twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/879952197353586688
after gawker, cnn is next.

This is a small college in Canada, so I'm not really sure either way.

I was going to avoid as many people as possible anyway.

Learn English.

Good evening!

I present you, Boogie's theme song for as long as he lives! PUSSYWHIPPED!

Clearly he's saying sjws fear mature women who you can trust a secret with

If only there were more women out there who could be trusted to not talk about your fetishes after the relationship ends. That's a question I will never answer, not even if I make it to 70 still with the same woman.

I think the SJWs just fear women in general, from the confident woman with a great career, to the loving housewife. Basically any female that does a great job and is pretty on top of it.

I'd say it's less a fear of women and more a fear of femininity. Makes sense when you look at a lot of the groups they don't like. Sexy women, women who are happy to have families instead of careers, any woman who conforms to traditional gender roles. Maybe the idea of being feminine makes them feel vulnerable because muh rape culture.

Imagine you're 40 years old, you've not taken care of your body, you've got ugly tattoos and piercings, you've probably got some social diseases, you've not cultivated any homemaking skills and your biological clock is SCREAMING with the baby rabies.

They can either admit that they fucked up their whole life, or they can hate the thing they failed to become and attempt to prevent anyone else succeeding where they failed, so they can feel in good company in their failure.

Mauer ups the ante with murder+suicide threats.

The media will report Alex as the victim anyway

I've probably said it before, but I'm convinced that feminism is just what happens when a woman who never developed a personality and used her looks to get what she wanted her whole life starts to show her age. Wrinkles and bad skin and flap here and there. Suddenly men aren't lining up to buy her drinks or listen to her. Here comes feminism, there to convince betas that bitchy, ugly fat women are desirable and attractive women who take care of themselves are the devil. The sexy, sexy devil.

I went on there once and was taken aback by the cancer.
If there's a silver lining its that there's a very anti-Islam sentiment with the vast majority.

I'm worried about Milo.

He doesn't look like this anymore. The jawline is gone. He's so skinny and emaciated these days.

It worries me.

this is just happening to Holla Forums what happened to Holla Forums after anonemoose thing

just pretend they're not related to us anymore

I have the same opinion of the_donald that I had of kia back in 2014/early 2015. It's a popular sub on a bluepilled site that can reach the front page and give normalfags a regular exposure to dissenting opinion. It's just there to ruin reddit's day and remind them that they're cucks

probably HIV

I'm watching some kind of food industry show on history channel, and this woman is showing off this new self checkout that can visually identify vegetables.
She places it on the scanner and it identifies it as a tomato, and she confidently agrees with it. "See? It's a tomato!"
But it's a fucking apple

What's it called?

More a case of women who never got chastised or put in her place. Not saying you need to batter women but there are things they have no business getting involved in. Unopposed women become absolute tyrants, and modern women are almost completely unopposed in any real fashion.

And no positive traits are really required for a woman to be successful in relationships. Females traditionally have an ALMOST 100% success rate in passing on their genes, but males are less than 50% successful. The problem is that women have to be willing to enter into the process early enough for their offspring to be viable. Every year past about 25 years old the odds of horrific birth defects increases exponentially.

Feminists are women who didn't get any direction in life, were told they could be anything, encouraged to have a career instead of a family and the entire way were convinced they were 100% in the right in their actions. Women don't really have a capacity for major change after they finish their physical maturation either so it's just too late after a point.

Some of them still 180 and have families, the ones who weren't true believers, or the ones who just squirt out some cunt turds and treat them like shit and try to turn them into trannies or something.

Oh, it's modern marvels. "The supermarket." s13/ep52

I think that not developing a personality is kind of a consequence of that. They get showered with so much attention and spoiled so much that they never have to become an interesting person because they can get people hanging onto their every word just because they're a woman.

Exactly, Humans are molded by the forces they push against as much if not more than the forces that guide them. Teens are rebellious and fight against everything their parents want for them, if they encounter resistance they tend to fold pretty quickly and they come out well, if they don't, through the whole 'unparenting' process, you usually end up with an entitled, self-absorbed shit who has no sense of consequences, responsibility, their places in the world, etc..

Everyone needs put in their place on a frequent basis, my phrasing above probably didn't sound great.

youtu.be/vA3hZIoHLTE?t=796

Found the bit. It's pretty ambiguous, they have a tomato and an apple on the counter, but the apple is clearly the thing under the camera device the whole time.

Was that filmed in the 90s?

Ironically in bed you do, one of the most popular fetishes among women is rape or being dominated over so it's no wonder feminists whine about "MUH RAPE CULTURE" they just projecting what they wish they got.
I prefer vanilla though followed by cuddling and head pats.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Modern_Marvels_episodes#Season_13_.282006.29
2006, apparently. Or at least that's when it was produced.

See embed.

Ah, I see. I only turned to it half way through, I never saw the tomato, only the apple.

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/6juizb/sjw_editors_trying_to_bend_wikipedias_own/

Reminder that Wikipedia is cancer. No matter what you think of Heat Street, to imply other current online journalism is somehow better then it is laughable OP of this plebbit thread is retarded to imply that Heatstreet is "unbiased" though

Also, Comments section of Boogie's update video (with him trying to explain himself better then the previous one, where he was a mess) is pretty redpilled. Boogie's viewerbase is full of normalfags galore but I'm surprised how much sense they are making when it comes to Anita. I guess no one seems to like Anita anymore and she really fucked up here. This drama, whether involving crappy journalism or SJW/Culture, the more it subsides and dies down the more it keeps ramping up and getting more pronounced.

Still pisses me off that cuckservatives tore him down like that because he was a threat, and the liberals and cucks cheered.

I agree with SJW hating women conforming to traditional roles, but I'm pretty sure that you can also find women with a good career among those they hate. The one that doesn't complain and does her job because she likes it and she's good at it.

>tfw was recently with a girl
>wanted vanilla cuddling and to headpat her
>she told me once that I could hit her in the face when we had sex cause she enjoyed that sort of thing
girls are fucking broken nowadays.

Seems older than that, what with the colour saturation on the image and the hum of old recording mics.

Not if you think about it from a biological standpoint, if you were a woman who would you rather have as a mate some low test beta male who acts more feminine then you or a male who acts like a man and takes charge.

Girls have always been like that

but there's a difference between wanting to be dominated and wanting to be punched in the face. The latter seems to be more of a high from the pain

You sure she didn't mean slapped?

maybe

Maybe she's a masochist.

I don't remember girls being like that, but then again, I mostly talk with women older than me, and I don't see them wanting to be punched in the face.

archive.is/jHEAb

Does the man who takes charge have a criminal record that prevents him from getting a well paid job?

Jesus fuck. This show is aimed at toddlers, isn't it? That'll give them nightmares

What?

Ayy lmao.

It's dressed up that way, but the audience consists of mostly adults.

Oh god, I just checked the channel. It is real.

Even as an adult that guy creeps me out, imagine the kids watching it.

pls no

Isn't the whole crossdressing thing part of a sexual fetish? When there will be the BDSM episode in Queer Kids Stuff?

I agree, and him knowing how he behaves and involving himself in situations like this make me respect him even less.

He's a massive coward who is fundamentally unable to take care of himself both physically and mentally. And while it's none of my business or any of my concern, I would think that if he had anyone around him who gave a damn about him, they would get him to quit streaming and focus squarely on himself, but something tells me he just can't give up all the attention.

That thing also made a video teaching about consent to kids. Cause, you know, you need to ask the kid first if they consent being fucked

Now there is a very important thing to teach kids. I would never fuck a little girl without her consent :^)

Criminals are seen as the most alpha by women because they dont follow the rules of society.
But they arent the best at providing a stable home to raise kids.

Evacuate the children from the Internet.

What the fuck is that? Looks like something out of slavic mythology or something,and the drag queen is bretty bad aswell

GIVE ME YOUR NIGHT TERRORS CHILDREN
҉FEED ME

If you're going to be a drag at least fucking put some effort into it.
My sister loves this show

Who wore it better?

Regardless of what is said, kids shouldn't be learning about sex in the first. It ends up destroying one's life and the ones who do learn about it, and don't end up a little fucked in the head, are far and few between. That's how the sexxy storytime topic on /ss/ ended (Began with this post): >>>/ss/5202
It's also the topic where I got this video.

I can confirm. My buddy has been neck deep in pussy since he was 9 years old. His whole life has revolved around sex. He's 28 now I think and he has 4 kids with three different women. They've all left him. They've all hurt him, both emotionally and financially. He destroyed. All he can think about is the next woman, but I already know how it'll end. And I think so does he.

trannies normally despise their former male body, whats up with so many trannies nowadays keeping huge beards and doing really half assed effort to hide their manliness?

Specially consent, since they are KIDS and the consent it is referring to is the sexual kind

Oh definitely. I don't care if it's a woman spreading their asshole or a man, kids shouldn't be exposed to that kind of stuff.

Trying to piss society off I guess? Who knows what they are doing mate, they are literally retarded.

I mean feminists also don't shave and call it "womanly" when in reality they look like apes.

No, drag queens are completely different. They're like traps but without the fucking. They're just really gay men who like to dress up in frilly outfits and put makeup on.
I don't know what the fuck that eldrich horror is, though.

Yea I know that, I didn't expressed myself well. There is though a huge amount of trannies that look like Sargon for example and they just put a lipstick or use a bit of mascara and call it a day

My nephew uses /cuteboys/, claims he's not gay and not a tranny. He just want's to look like a girl and wear girls clothes. No matter how much I press him all he says is "I just like it. It makes me happy."

What the fuck is wrong with him? He want's to pass as a trap "just for the hell of it." He has long boofy hair, and when I told him the other day that he looks like a boy he got super pissed. And he does too, he looks like Riley dennis with terrible dry straw like hair. Picture Riley Dennis with scarecrow hair and no makeup. That's my nephew.

The more it's posted the better.

Please tell me he's not underaged. Anyway, I can kinda relate, it doesn't make me a tranny if I crossdress, and it technically isn't gay if I suck dick while in drag since I'm playing the girl role.

How'd you find out your cousin uses /cuteboys/

I think he has crossdressing fetish.
(full checked)
Honestly I think it's shapeshifter.

He'll be 21 in september.

I…may have accidentally led him to it…

I keep accusing him of simply having a fetish. He has a frilly white dress hidden in his closet. I told him he puts on when nobody is home and jacks off in it, and his silence speaks volumes. I just don't get it. I think he fetishizes his female self? I dunno.

If he is an adult let him do whathever the fuck he wants. Not like the guy is harming anyone.

I just worry about his future. I don't want him to end up like Riley Dennis, ranting into the void about how people are bigots for not wanting to fuck him.

Your cousin may have fapped to pics of me and possibly the other way around too. How does that make you feel?

theres an easy way to fix that problem

The dick is a mysterious thing, user, it does what it does.
I get off to giant insects or monsters impregnating women with eggs.

There was once a time this would have disturbed me. That time is long gone.

Just tell him to keep his kinks in private like everyone else. If he wants to dress like a woman in public.. well… let him do it, the dude is a free man. Just don't let him turn into a bigot SJW.

That's as bad if not worst then NTR.

>Pregnancy and birth are instant bonerkills
>Somehow distension, egg pregnancy, and egg laying are major turn ons
Why?

I think forced user killed all the namefags

archive.is/VyxBm

archive.is/wMVQg

Fartfags should be gassed.

Good

lol. Convenient timing that this lawsuit comes after the CNN exposure.

I'll laugh so hard if she gets fired over this.

They'll cave.

Reminds me when what's her face from House of Cards complained about not being paid as much as Kevin Spacy, and they changed the ending of season 5 to make her more important because of it.

How many movies are there? There's like 10 of those. I doubt they would deviate too much from the same formula (it's very profitable as it is) but I can see an all female cast version, a spinoff like the Tokyo Drift one. Maybe that's her plan all along

His fetishes are his fetishes. As was said, just keep him from becoming any sort of loon like an actually tranny or an SJW and there shouldn't be a problem.

Most of all, remember to teach him that if he ever tries to push his shit on anyone, that makes him the same kind of assholes we've been dealing with. To that end, you'll need to accept his fetishes (as long as he does it privately) so as to sound like a complete hypocrite.

Since everytime they tried to deviate from the formula (like the second movie and Tokyo Drift) the movies bombed, I'm sure they gonna just make the same shit untill this money cow is dry.

But I can see her character dying or retiring after the actress starts to demand bigger roles and more money.

Is this the birth of a dank new meme?

Hey, sorry for asking another question, but how the hell did your nephew get caught?

No. Didn't you saw woman with beard on Eurovision?

Ah, that Conchita Wurst guy. I had been trying to selective forget that he existed and that the Eurovision contest (which, in all fairness, always was one big joke in which talent was only measured by how much you like the singer's country) is now one gigantic virtue-signalling circlejerk.

In other news, steel yourselves perverts, Fakku will licence new books, another Sadpanda purge may be on the way, they are really interested in Tamagoro stuff for what I have hear.

Yes. I still don't know why Israel and Azerbaijan are in it.

F is for FUCK.mp4

>On a Christian board :^)
According to the Bible, bestiality is a death sentence.

She probably will or get BTFO because, ironically, the F&F films have actually become more about what it means to have a family (When it isn't reminding itself of it's teenage roots that is). That same is true for the xXx films (Considering the way the third one went).

Out of curiosity, do any of the contestants there actually have good talent then? I've been wanting to watch it, but I keep on forgetting about by the time May has come and gone.

I've lost all the will to be angry at this point. I just want to know what can be done.

Don't people say that the artist get no money from Fakku even when Jacob promised they would get it, we should warn them about that.

archive.is/Z4o07

That's what /a/ says, nip artists should be warned.

He says modern Marvel fans may not remember, not "us". The title is bullshit.

Nay verily. The bands always are chosen by the general public, so any flicker of real talent is drowned out by a flood of third-class but highly photogenic plastic models.

At best, there are some humorous exceptions to this, like that one time pic related actually one the contest and concerned parents all over Europe went suffered astronomical amounts of butthurt.

I want The "TLoU is a good game" meme to die.

There's always someone to step on it. Why some people simply don't watch where they step? What if it was some sharp kitchen utensil?

KEK

Wasn't it about that Disney cash grab?

No, it is mainly propaganda and shit flinging.
They booed at russian female singer for Crimea in last year.

Huh? That lady in the wheelchair? I thought that was supposed this year, and that the Ukrainian organizers wouldn't allow her to sign due to the Crimea drama.

I remember that it was in same year as woman with beard.

Who knows, I didn't step into shit once in my life. But then again I am a little bit paranoid.

Because I don't live in India, shitting on the floor isn't normal over here.

OBJECTION!

archive.is/Ugb7O

but of course

Wait, what? I'm not up to date with this drama. Is Fakku trying to kill sadpanda so they can sell hentai?

Since Three years ago user, a lot of content was purged because of that and cannot be find anymore unless you pay for it.

I hate gatekeepers in all things. Also almost nobody buys hentai in west. Who the fuck would buy them anyway?

Pajeets in Holla Forums were mistake.

Fuck this producer. If it wasnt for Xmen vs Street Fighter succeeding there be no Marvel vs Capcom.

Okay, it is bad enough when people try to mess with my video games, but going after my porn is on a whole other level!

Does Fakku even have the authority to do this? What the fuck

It's good to see the threads moving quickly again, but what are we doing anons? Are we making any progress with Timber?

wat

>CURRENT TASKS:
>PRIORITY TARGET:
>OP TIMBER!!
>>>/gamergatehq/330858
Right in the OP.

Seriously? The first thing in the OP besides the out-of-date Current Happenings link?

Operation Timber. It's an OP to connect to 2ch regarding Nintendo Treehouse and how they will now tell game developers at Nintendo of Japan to censor their games prior to development and "suggest" things that they deem "problematic" that gaijins like us would get "offended" at.

o-oh alright, it's just the name that didn't ring any bells, I know about it

Attempting to do something about Treehouse and NoA's influence on Nintendo as a whole.
And, no. We're not exactly making any headway. It's rather hard to do anything when you don't have any influence on the company's internal politics.

On another note. Remember that Troy Leavitt character? Gamedev who has had it out for Sarkeesian for a long time. He made a new thing now Anita is back in the media spotlight.

Your ass is getting bullied anyways.

Something tells me he won't be working on new Disney games any time soon, maybe that's why he "rebelled"

archive.is/1Iwaw

archive.is/XCOZb

archive.is/cp5SI

Please fucking die already.

The sad thing is, I came to here from places like this earlier this year, and I never saw this level of complete bullshit before.

Neogaf is cancer

That's because you never looked for it or concentrated on it.

I really would like to see how they would do in instances of lawlessness.

Terribly.

First they would act like they run the world and try to attack people, then they would run with their tail between their legs when people hit back. Alternatively webm related.
Since filenames are fucked, the context is that he tried to rob a guy and his wife on their night out, the guy was an off-duty police officer and as a result got shot in the lung

>Dear (((fellow))) white people
Are the old "jews are white when its convenient" tactic.

I never understood why anyone would risk their life for a wallet that most likely only has a few bucks in it since every fucking place takes bankcards as payment.

Why can't they just be honest? Marvel has a history of shitting on X-Men's merchandising, and tie ins since it's not part of the MCU. This is most likely an extension of that.

Criminals can commit pathetic crimes. One guy tried to blackmail his father in law by hiring two guys to kidnap his wife. They even made a movie about this true story.

I feel like this is relevant.

Welp, that's pretty much outright admission that Marvel vs Capcom isn't actually targeting the MvC fanbase.

Now that's just vile, not even black metal bands would sing about that shit, as far as I know.

archive.is/W5Wqe

I think he meant his own wife, not his mom.

I think I watched some of that with my grandmother. Did they have animal masks? It was shit.

Or those guys in my country who kicked a dog until death… funny ending, the community see them do that and kick them as well until they were sent to the hospital.

Don't worry, it had a happy ending

I made some OC. I think it is appropriate.

>now they acknowledge that Facebook has different sets of rules for different demographics

The one i'm talking about won oscars and is told 100% accurately.

Fargo?

Whatever benefits hed get from the nigger genes were canceled out.

As much as thats funny, cartman is at least right half the time.

You betcha.

I don't even understand the point of it all. Especially libshits and antifa who cry about police. Remove the law and law enforcement and what the fuck do they think is going to happen. As far as I can tell, they're not thinking at all.

yuropoor here. Isn't that small?

Manlets, when will they learn?

Literally 2 inches above average.

Isn't because they think they're going to end up on top, and so willingly forget that the leaders of the French Revolution were executed once the country's othrr leaders were taken down?

below*
though the place I live in, people seem pretty short
myself included; thank god I have a fetish for that though

If they were thinking, they wouldn't be libshits and ancucks.

It must have shit up in recent years then, since it was 5.7 a while back.

They would die, these people have been sheltered their whole lives if you threw them into the wild west they would be either killed or enslaved then killed due to their shitty work ethics.

That's one thing I can be glad of, if these commies actually got their way and somehow magically turned the world into a communist shithole overnight I would be fine, starving but fine, those retards on the other hand would all be lined up against a wall and shot the day it came into effect.

Yes.

But not before trying to hire security for their gated communities with money that likely wouldn't have any value anymore.

The best thing is that poorfags always attack gated communities first.

Fucking manlets think they're average

Farms are the best set to be able to pay for protection since food is always needed.

If you lived in a lawless country money would be worthless instead food, water and ammo would be new currency, the only thing money would be used for is fuel for fire or scrap the coins for metal.

Yeah, but according to Film Robert and the Political Science circlejerk, those are "obsolete" and the farmers need to go into tourism or computer programming.

In what fucking timeline?

In the timeline where fart sniffers eat chinese gmos for every meal.

Well, according to Blob, "we can just automate farming," as if this is fucking modded Minecraft and we've got Minefactory Reloaded installed.

I didn't know you guys actually read the OP. I just open the thread and start saving pictures of Cantonese cave paintings.

Actually, now that I think about it, he'd probably also claim professions like lumberjacking and mining are "obsolete."

This isn't delusion, this can't be delusion, nobody can be that stupid, this is just damn right sabotage and I could argue attempts at genocide.

I disagree.
He definitely advocates for the latter for the people he deems "subhuman." AKA, anyone who lives outside of Boston.

Get on with the times grandpa, real professions are things like Harry Potter feminism analyst or heteronormativity critic. Nothing that can be done by a meat-headed troglodyte is a relevant profession now and food is a social construct anyway.

Er, in what context. If you throw that spaghetti around in a class where you can learn something useful and taught by a competent teacher, then you've just wasted your time and everyone else's.

Just go learn something useful, if you are there for computers, learn about computers for all it's worth. Don't waste time with "ima argue for goodboy points". I had my share of crappy classes. And if I had to do it all over again, I would have tempered my hotheadedness in my salad days, and just learn as much as I could.

Unless it is an absolutely useless class, then just drop it and do something else, don't stay there like a moron and argue or "push their buttons on purpose to see what happens". You are not going to win anything worthwhile, yet you will still lose valuable time.

Don't you dare post food at me you fucking burgeois pig, food is an illusion you invented to oppress womyn.

Some needs to explain to him that paying 20$ for a moldy potato isn't a good thing since expensive state of the art farm equipment doesn't know how to check for quality.

I don't like my family and I wasn't at my grandma funeral too. Am I shit person?

Why weren't you at your grandmother's funeral?

Tell me about it. We get imported corn from florida in nova scotia, and it looks like crap compared to our local grown stuff, so I hold off on corn until it is corn harvesting season here.

Well, I doubt you mooched off them and brought a fucking portable NES to play Super Mario 3 in your car while the funeral was taking place.

I was sick, and funeral was in ~9 January. It was snowing. I felt like shit, because of it.

This is this rts game called Planetary Annihilation, it has fucked up shaped planets.

That seems like a reasonable excuse. Yes, it is important to honor the dead, but taking of your own needs and commitments should come as a higher priority.

Sort of reminds me of how people were unjustly attacking Shatner for a week because he didn't attend Nimoy's funeral due to prior plans arranging for him to be at a charity event at the same time as the funeral.

Well, to be fair, people unjustly attack Shatner constantly.

PixelatedBoat is desperate for his 15 minutes of eFame due to his forced meme

archive.is/Aogu6

How about

What's worse is that he tried to appease with another shirt saying "I will punch whoever wears the first print run of this shirt", as if people on the street will get whatever the shitty badly designed Arial font shirt is talking about

Not to mention she attacked boogie after the pannel and had him literally shaking (I mean literally as in literally not figuratively)

How long till #SpeakthetruthTariq gets co opted
Because its been a while since we co opted one hasn't it

God these people are bitter

So are we gonna start emailing vidcon and its advertisers?

is CM's own forced meme.

(( no, you are a forced meme ))

God the fact that they are still pushing the milkshake duck meme
It will never catch on infact people making fun of the milkshake duck "meme" is probably more possible
Just like the Mil House will never become a meme

She hasn't. She's still a feminist and still believes in identity politics to an extent, she's just not going all Jonestown about it anymore. She's basically reverted from a feral feminist to a Sanders type young liberal

Milkshake duck= milhouse cuck

I think he's just joking.

I wonder if it's possible to bulk download shit off the panda & other sites?
What I'm thinking of doing is downloading only raw Nipponese doujins if they decide to make purges a common routine because Fakku has a license or if some Chinese scanlation group does some bullshit.
If a hypothetical purge happens, they'll likely want to make sure you only get to read their version of the doujin & they'll do anything to make sure you don't have an alternative such as cutting off access to the raw scan. While I'm sure there is good scanlators out there, I can't help but be alert because of how much TD-related drama has been going on & it's better to be safe than sorry.

Boy this whole vidcon thing is blowing up isn't it

yes it is

I prescribe her more D.

That and Nintendon'ts had taken down rom websites again.

Earth is nowhere near that mishapen.

First sargon then that story of anita harrasing boogie and vidcon creators cucking to her will

Yeah it really looked like it was going to be a decent thing, but they managed to fuck it up. They are probably trying to keep it quiet to cover up for Anita. Because if the message that she got banned spreads she is basically dead in the eyes of normalfags. But if now everyone says that they reverted that ban they will think that it was all a misunderstanding and she isn't bad at all.

Nice one. I still wouldn't listen to her even, if someone paid me for this.

Part two of that CNN stuff from yesterday dropped

They won't be when worst comes to worst. I swear they get so much shit these days & nobody has a true appreciation for them. Then again it's mostly the city folk saying that shit.

That may be old news but it's nonetheless relevant because it will eventually happen again. Again, better to be safe than sorry & if a translator/scanlator/localizer goes rouge, then shit happens.

I never understood the appeal of metal botfus, I want my /clang/ to at least have some synthetic flesh on it.

Having a local archive of shit is always a good thing.

Don't overthink it, it's just porn

I am surprised nintendo of america since the lawyers are jews not nips did not c&d emuparadise early psp&ds lifecycle honestly. They went after most sites but not that one.

That's because they have absolutely no fucking clue how the food they buy in their supermarkets got there, I doubt they could even maintain their own gardens without their underpaid Mexican helpers.
I'm surprised agriculture isn't a mandatory subject in schools given how important it has been, and still is, throughout human history

That's because self-sustainability is a lost art. They don't even teach financial education or knowing how to pay your taxes nowadays because Gender Studies/Social Science is apparently more important.

Oh fuck I forgot about that, I had to ask my parents how to do it because not once was I ever taught how to.

It's why the government subsidizes a lot of key crops. Even with current labor-saving devices and gear, they're still costly to maintain and run, not to mention purchase, Add to it the demand to monoculturize certain crops since people don't want their McDonalds' fries to taste different, which brings about its own problems. There was a reason sharecroppers and tenant farmers were a big deal, why people flocked to California to work at farms during the Great Depression, and why slavery was deemed "a necessary sin" in the South.

And don't get started on "organic" stuff.

it gets even better.

I do not know why, but people should start to look into the BLOGGER who writes these shit articles.
Well guess what:

this guy
deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=colin_campbell

made this
archive.is/VpGv3

I dunno, but Anita sounds completely unhinged with this. That clip of her calling Sargon a shit head would do a lot of damage to her. Her whole new deal is "muh harassment", yet she turns around and harasses people who "harass" her.

I keep seeing these webms posted alot got any more?

Of course they are, in fact they are bitter enough for the phrase "fellow white people" to have its own dedicated folder

Make sure you gather this data for next thread
You'll get more attention to it if you posted it at the beginning

Should we start emailing vidcon advertisers?

Office girls are the shit

Into the trash it goes. I need cute nips whispering soft moonrunes into my ears, not this garbage.

here

oh, and second pic, he is openly bias

Yes, gatekeepers are everywhere. Either for ideology or just for shekels.

Sometimes I wonder if lawyers are being paid for throwing DMCAs everywhere. Per website taken down.

I haven't been in the gamergate thing in a while whos the girl on the left

Whats the point unless you can understand gookgobble

I come from a literal Agriculture High School, it was the only one where I live in colombia and be sure as hell they teach us how important we are for the cities.

Don't forget that she also sponsors CON, which turns out was just a front for Chelsea and Methwhale to make people dox and harass their critics. Every single Sacred Cow of the "anti-harassment" movement are themselves harassers.
EVERY.
SINGLE.
ONE.

A video explaining potential copyright woes for Earthbound states most of legal councils for companies is to keep things from going to court. Ninty's lawyers DMCA/C&D first so they won't have to potentially lose more time and money having a judge look it over and everything.

Yeah I have a shitload of those here >>>/wx/61794

as this user said what is the point of that?

That's quite a lot of advertisers

I still can't believe he had the balls to claim that anyone who was against Anita harassing people at Vidcon is "too stupid to get it." Harassment is harassment, Colin, you dense fuck.

I have a better idea, a cute nip speaking in broken engrish for some reason I find that extremely cute.

Freya, Danielle's sister

Didn't stop us with Gawker now did it

Oh okay thats Freya she's usually depicted as flat so I couldn't tell

Talking about this, what happened with Methwale? Never heard of her again.

Anita tried to reason her harassment by saying she's been harassed more or has it worse than Sargon and Boogie.

Anita even stated she willingly fights hate with hate, like that hasn't ever made things worse for all parties.

I dunno how I forgot about that one too, I've been with you goobergays for a long time. That video really makes it look like she's getting tired of the act and frustrated that she's not shutting down more criticism.

And a lot of them are pozzed. You think people at Twitter will go

She still pops up every now and then to offer "anti-harassment" services, like when British tabloids doxed the dude who disarmed a ransomware virus that negatively impacted the infrastructure of at least 80 countries, but every time she tries, someone immediately counters with her ED article and the CON leaks.

They are sponsored by a lot of faggots, youtube will probably continue to support them, twix is gay, m&m is gay, snickers is gay, maltesers are fine, twitter is gay and it goes on like that. So far I think the only good guys in there are Sennheiser and JVC (and maybe Canon, but I am honestly not into photography).

Can someone crate a template I could use to mail sennheiser?

To be fair, with Gawker there was a WAY easier target, since you could easily quote a shitload of things that advertisers would be forced to back away from due to how much of a flaming dumpster that place was. For Vidcon the only thing there is to use is the outrage over John/Hank Green defending Anita.

And then immediately proved that her definition of "hate" is "someone mildly disagrees with me," like when she went after Boogie for contradicting her.

Let me guess, false advertising on it being "Organic" or same thing as Kosher?

It's ironic because Anita wants the internet to have safe spaces, Zuckerberg & his social media cancer wants Facebook to replace church & other communities, & now people who I imagine back then liked the idea of file-sharing & streaming are rotten to the core. That's completely OK with me because there's more motivation to be had in circumventing their bullshits.

Appropriate to say "If I go down, you're coming with me"

She got scared when milo baited her with "writing an article dealing with her family matters", and she created that fake son account that only existed for a brief period of time. Since that happened, she's been quiet unless she has an opportunity to strike at someone.

True but since they support anita in a way they are supporting her harassment on boogie and sargon

Honestly, liberals are completely out of flavor right now. Just get people to equate Vidcon with Anita and her little burst of "you exist and disagree with me, you're harassing me" and you can damage the Vidcon brand.

I imagine there's a lot of people who never heard of Vidcon. And if they see Anita freaking out at someone and then Vidcon rushing to her defense, they won't have good attitude toward Vidcon. And if less people like Vidcon, advertisers will pull out.

Also teached us the importance of the Third world to the First one, we basically produce a lot of stuff for them, if the third world falls, the first will follow sooner or later as well.

I never heard of it until that shit happened. Then again it seems it's mostly a youtube e-celeb cancerfest convention.

Has anyone been maintaining the twitter censorship file? The last version I have is dated Dec. 24 2016. That's six months without an update.
files.catbox.moe/yo081s.txt

I'll assume not. Feed me news since then. I'll swing by later and add it.

Speaking of twitter they made another change, you can no longer look at someone's "Tweets & replies " without logging in.

The clip of Anita freaking out and then Vidcon's response is really damaging to Vidcon. A few short videos describing it and pumping those videos would help a lot.

I think some youtubers I like like yms and sargon got invited, since they posted a video telling tarique Mosad to shut up together with Armored Skeptic and mrbuntyking.

twitter.com/shoe0nhead/status/878868053840154625

True maybe we should also fill the vidcon hashtags with videos of anita attacking sargon
and the video of boogie described him being harassed by anita

(((Maddox))) and Rucka Rucka Ali were there too. So was (((Maddox's))) psychotic, doxxing, victim complex, stalking girlfriend.

Oh, fuck off, seriously? This is their solution to "proving" that investing in them is a sound decision? Forcing people to sign up and jump through multiple hoops, including but not limited to giving them your personal information, just to read replies?

All in favor for minds.com?

Moddox thats a name I haven't heard since the early days of gamergate

I had to make a new account yesterday, I didn't give any details at all. It asked for a phone number but I just clicked skip.

He first accused us of being harassers and then changed his mind, then later said it was all about Anita Sarkesian and her videos, then said "Being a gamergator is a label like feminism".

It came as no surprise he reads the Huffington Post for his news.

He's very busy these days, running his shitty podcast that about 20 people listen to, and only because they like Rucka. Ever since his audio guy left to do one that gives him an actual percentage of the pay, he has his girlfriend doing his audio mixing. He lost his only sponsor now that Candid's closing down, so now all his episodes are brought to you by his bonus episodes. The first of which had an estimated revenue of under $500, judging by how much a better-charting thing in the same category brought in.

I created an account, started setting up the profile, and then I got locked out for "suspicious behavior."

archive.is/CCpRY

archive.is/QtJ5l

archive.is/DdwsP

archive.is/dE8UU
web.archive.org/web/20170628185423/https://variety.com/2017/digital/news/vice-retracts-donald-trump-animatronic-disney-world-1202481218/

archive.is/1ApEz

archive.fo/bQMuM

To be honest every website is safe space for these people which use it.
8ch is one of rare websites, in which you can talk about almost everything without some npcs barging in.
Too bad (((they))) want to destroy it.

It all comes down to preference. If you really want to make sure your money goes to Japan, Canon makes their stuff domestically there while Nikon despite being a Japanese company outsources to China and Taiwan. If you care about backwards compatibility with the lenses from the 1950s, Nikon has that while Canon does not.

CNN getting RAPED with the one-two combo from O'Keefe
Man deserves a medal at this point

>>>/n/552045

>>>/n/552045

He used to be okay, but turned into a total cuck. His opinion on that spiderman controversy was pretty decent, it was one of the videos that helped normalfags. He his opinion on onions is also pretty decent.
archive.is/wIGpv

Maddox is a Welsh name

Maddox is a cuck name.

Maddox is a cuck

Agreed. Onions are great.

Fuck my country

He's hard to get a read on because some of his opinions are very un-PC but when you relisten to his old podcast it's obvious the indoctrination is ongoing. Seems like he's in the process of being turned into a full-on SJW. He'd probably have dyed hair if he wasn't bald.

Yeah but he's Armenian and everybody knows Armenians are just jews who chased a coin into a church.

That fucking letter, man. And Madcucks has like ten goddamn crowns on.

Maddox seems like one of those guys that had balls and then found a wife/girlfriend and turned into a cuck.

He's right on the onions. I hope the same can be said for garlic.

And according to the article, fuck Quebec in particular.

lol, that actually made me laugh out loud.

Got 3 japanese ones. Sorry about the shit quality, the source files were shit too.

Huh. Mine's still active. I wonder how they decide 'suspicious behavior'.

His girlfriend is fucking insane. There are stories about her posting his friends' personal info for minor things and her latest exploit is trying to get his ex fired. Ask her about the restraining order against her on Twitter.

Yeah, I'm left wondering, too. I literally did nothing except upload my avatar before they locked it and demanded my phone number.

Post the avatar

misogynistic alt-right terrorist detected, temporarily suspending account

The saddest part is, that's probably exactly what happened.

Anime avatar are red flags for them. Wanna bet they put zero effort into keeping ISIS from doing shit?

Literally communism.

Of course they don't do shit about ISIS. They're too busy tackling the far more important and pervasive harassment problem on their platform :^)

At least until the media starts putting out "they support ISIS" hitpieces, but even then, they delete, what, one bot account?

Harassment is not Harassment. Harassment is Harassment + Privilege + Power.

Anita telling Sargon he is a garbage human would effect into nothing but a million hit pieces and attempts at destroying his career, while Sargon being there alone is proportional to him literally raping her, getting her pregnant and raping her unborn child into her womb.

I could have told them that 2010. I would gamble that blood dragon was probably their most profitable release in the past while, and even then I would not commit that to being truthful.

Obviously you should have gone with something Finnish only technically Japanese

Or alternatively become one with the nigga network

And yet they refuse to make another one. Unless it's an expandalone for a side-scrolling dirtbiking game.

It really does bum me out that Ubisoft is only alive because of tax credit from my country. They are so cancerous, they don't know what the fuck they are doing, and yet they lived thanks to this shit.

If you buy a Ubisoft game, I win!

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 700

Bread title: Sweet Dreams (are made of this) Edition

Only if it's Ubisoft Montreal. Otherwise Marc Maron and his mommy gf win.

She not only claimed to fight hate with hate, the reason she got mad at Boogie is for saying 'maybe we shouldn't fill the community with hate'.

People who oppose hate against 'bad people' are now harassers and mysogynists, the goalposts have moved and a lot of fence-sitters are not yet aware of which side they are now.

Sometimes you can figure it out. Knowing a few nip words helps Other times, it's fine as long as their voices sound nice. This is why those songs in Taro's games are good. I have been sexually aroused by a song from Automata. English lewd audio sounds terribly cringe.

First one is good, don't really like the sound of the second one, and the third is shit quality as you said. Have this volafile.org/get/YpBDHjkbuc-y/Lewd_Bathroom_Girl.wav

I got that name really wrong. Pretend I said Emmanuel Macron.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seems like proof pushing leftist garbage, diversity, etc doesn't make profitable games and it's not what gamers want. Ubisoft can only push this diversity bullshit because Canada is paying them to. Canada has effectively turned Ubisoft into Canadian propaganda as funny as that sounds.

How exactly is he cucked?

Guess who else is surviving purely on tax credits.

This Ubisoft shit sounds like it could be a thread on it's own. This should be mentioned in the next GG OP.

source

Gor the heck of it, I decided to look up Ubisoft's E3 showing, and the only game that isn't being developed in France, Canada, or San Francisco is Skull & Bones which is being made at Ubisoft Singapore.

Shit, what was the site to use in order to make Vice sites archiveable again?

Indeed. Coincidentially red steel is 11 years old.

Richard Lewis started a legal defense fund for Count Dankula, the Scottish Youtuber now facing jail time for making a comedic video in which he taught his girlfriend's dog to perform a nazi salute - fancy throwing in to help out?

archive.is/VbCeV
youcaring.com/countdankula-862160

HOW MUCH LONGER UNTIL CANADA COLLAPSES?

So is garbage human the new meme replacing shit lords?

Depends on who wins in 2019. If Trudeau wins re-relection we'll be gone by 2023.

We are being proped up/owned by chinks, so not for a while. When it does happen we need americans help to lynch our left.

Augh! Ignorant!

Why won't you Canucks lynch them yourselves?

I personally won't stand for all this #garbagephobia.

This reminds me of the law and order svu thing

Wait, no profit at all without tax credits? Did the games they made for the past 11 years fail to sell? Or are they spending much more than the games made in revenue?
If they didn't have those tax credits, would they have had to close a studio or two?

You have anything other than a youcaring link and an archive link to Reddit? The court case has been going on for some time and the fact that someone is collecting donations only now seems highly suspicious.

REEEEE
It wasn't CP and its been over 24 hours now and that fucker still hasnt done anything and probably never will. I dont want to be banned forever, I have shitposting to do. There is no way to get in contact with these guys? Why are they ignoring my appeal

Probably both, the former on the yearly Assassin's Creed installments that people stopped buying because each one was more broken than the last, the latter on their "HOT NEW IPS" like Watch_Dogs.

archive.is/LiVkv

We have, to a lesser extent, a chinese scenario where the gov controls most of the weapons. And unlike the american military, ours is more ambiguous where its loyalty lies whether its with the people or the gov.

Yo, is it just me or is this thread very gay? Like even for reddit standards this seems very gay.
archive.is/SuP4P
Since when is it wrong to say nigger?

I don't follow him around so I have no idea about his current state, but on his youtube channel he has a anti trump video. And he defends cuckolding. Again, I am not following him on twitter or watching his podecasts, so I don't know everything surrounding him but those two clips are enough for me to dislike him.

China is on the verge of imploding. You guys should be worried.

>>>/sudo/

I want China to balkanize, if that's possible.

Total cancer game, hope they go bankrupt soon. WD2 is total cancer >>12905109 but I assume they can stay alive for a while thanks to games like rainbow six and for honor.

I thought he was against automation in general because "it's bad for the proletariat"?

They are probably aware they will get tons of tax credits, so they
Just shit like that. If the government is going to essentially bail them out, they can afford to hire unqualified retards

I can't tell if it's London from the picture or not, sad.

I actually laughed at that thread. It's beta as fuck

I'm pretty sure that just like /r/GirlGamers, the demographic for that sub is 99% white guys.

Notice how they repeatedly say "the car" and never once, "the driver"?
Not vidya

They probably burn too much money on agressive marketing and overpaying core employees. That or it is straight up corruption and the higher ups are eating the money untill the country collapses and they can cheat the debt.

archive.is/Ijp53
kill me

Yeah, but because farmers probably didn't vote for Hillary, them losing their jobs to robots is okay, in his eyes.

Didn't realize I was on NiggerTwitter, I have custom themes disabled by default.

I guess there are a lot of white guys in there (that's almost always the case), but there are also a shitload of nigger-sjw's or blm supporters.

Are you still able to make a post there even while banned?

Oh boy, they will. China is pretty much printing money day and night to keep their economy from not blowing up. When a country like Greece blows up it is bad, but one with the size and connections of China? It will be the economical equivalent of a nuke.

You're posting here faggot.

You will not stop me from getting loli

Because im using a shady as fuck VPN as a last ditch effort

I'm sure the Canadian empire will put the full weight of its invincible military behind enforcing their authority over every other country.

They can't do that, they have no control over other counties.

Why still use google, faggot?

Can the power of maple syrup and the instinctual will to defend anything relating to hockey really do that?

I don't even want them censoring MY internet, and I live here.

Don't worry, Canada's economy is crashing so hard there will be no survivors.

Startpage actually.

Hopefully it happens.

That Genie was right about how Canada should be destroyed.

Goodbye sleep hello nightmares

Google is most definitely willingly doing it, Canada demanding shit seems like an excuse.

New Nuclear Negro

Turdeau will declare that if you attack Canada, they win, and then he'll invite you to fuck his wife in front of him. How can the world deal with that invincible strategy?

Oooh baby

I for one would be very confused as his opponent, and would not touch his kikewife with a 20 meter pole unless it had a spike at the end of it.

What? Let me guess, the source is jpkellams@platinum who left platinum shortly after the cancelation? Hell, it made me seriously look at an xbone. But fuck you microkike.

Richard Spencer, according to the video description. Because "fan expectation was too high." BITCH, IT'S FUCKING PLATINUM, THEY GO ABOVE AND BEYOND IN JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING THEY DO!

What the fuck is going on?
What did codemonkey fuck up now?

It looked like a watered down version of a typical Platinum game. Like, MS kept telling Platinum to stop making the game so difficult and filled with action so it can appeal to a wider audience.

I thought it always looked shitty. Platinum has talent, but when they work with a good company, they make amazing games. When they work with a shitty company, they make shitty games.

Site still hasn't been optimized.

Fromsoft and platinum need to team up to make a macross game. Or a game woth variable form mechs like macross since the plane forms in nier automata make no sense since they seem to move no faster than the mech form and lack manuverability

I though the coop looked comfy. But the designs of the characters were blatant devil may cry ripoffs.and yes I know that much of platinum worked on the original devil may crys that said I did have a feeling that it may have ended up as a platinum monhun game.

Works on my machine

Ok so does Anita have a golden puss like Zoe? Cause this kind of thirst is honestly pathetic.

emergency bake
title prism river sisters edition
vid:
youtube.com/watch?v=HjNzdkGMqr4

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

Nah, I think it's more that she's based in the same city as a great majority of these fuckwits. Chelsea can't stop moving to different cities because she keeps exposing herself as a complete sociopath to the local Hipster Clique, so naturally, she goes the "path of least resistance" to get her name out there.

Oh wait never mind, I missed the announcement, thanks baker.

Have you seen her nudes, I've seen dolphin pussy that look more appealing.

You have to realize that game journos are underpaid, live in expensive studio apartments, and live off of selling the occasional kickback from publishers on eBay. So an easy woman who just wants them to write 100 words saying she's a saint? Sign them up!

you could've just used Opera because it has a build in VPN service

Oakland and proud? Hahahaha
We got a real winner here.
From the central valley I run into these faggot to often in my line of work. All have a chip on their shoulder because they from Oakland and spend time in prison sucking dick

that's not real socialism

post the video where he defends cuckoldry

So kind of scary and bad PR but not actually all that devastating at large?

I don't trust it, the person who usual does this is a random shill who just drops a random shady link without context then leaves

Be careful, we don't want kekistan bullshit again.