What are some of Holla Forums's favorite third party accessories & controllers...

What are some of Holla Forums's favorite third party accessories & controllers? Do they even make things like wormlights anymore?

I fucking hated that shit, it barely helped at all.
They still make them, but not for the GBA.

What would you possibly need one for in 2017

Good thing you asked

Sure it made a solar flare on your screen, but when you had a game boy in a car at night there was nothing better you could do.

I loved this shit and how it distorted the screen, then wherever the battery ran out during recess I would detach it and use it to burn things with focused sunlight.

It was the comfiest uncomfiest feeling ever

Hey! I had one of those.

Lol wut

Wow, you're an idiot.

What's that work on, just 3.55 or all of them?

This

I only use indie batteries

They make USB batteries now.

Holy shit

An user was accused of being a shill for talking about magenta/green 3D anaglyph glasses a week ago, despite the only company selling them being dissolved years ago.

Retarded newfags think they're onto the tricks of the corporations and that everyone is out to jew them. What they don't realise is that the more you think you are aware of consumer tricks, the more likely you are to fall for the complicated schemes.

Now that's pretty fucking neat. I could use those in so many ways.

every LCD is backlit these days, no point in worm lights. As for me, I like sticks. arcade sticks, specialized sticks, just sticks used for video games.

better than playing in between street lights

Don't get your hopes up, these things rarely work and the ones that do are huge fire hazards since they're cheap chinese crap.

I use it with my original Advance since its much more comfortable to hold compared to the SP.

Putting a fucking lock on your son's Nintendo

I want to see the modern equivalent of this.

Changing the routers password.

parental controls on consoles allow you to set a limit on how long the system can be used, or how long certain accounts can be used for a day.

Beating your children

I think he meant what system requires a wormlight in 2017, everything after the GBA added backlighting and shit.

Yep, there is a fucking reason why battery was always separated from controller/charger. And the size of it means really low capacity.

It works on mine but then again I didn't set it up

HAHAHAHA HOW PATHETIC CAN YOU GET

/r/ a drawfag to draw it as a cock cage on futa Switchdog

Wormlights were such cheap, useless shit that drained much needed battery. I had a variant that I used once on a trip to market at night with the parents that I never used again. Good thing the SP came to being.

This thing changed my life for the worst

user, I hope that you didn't put that space parasite in your bepis

You wish, user. No, I would just stay up way too late playing vidya and slept through school. A habit that persisted until I graduated highschool.

I had one of those, and the Shock `n' Rock. My gameboy was so big.

Shit's got the smallest battery you could ever imagine lads.

The frustration this thing caused and the fact that I nearly destroyed my 3ds because of this

They made one of these for the Neo Geo Pocket Too & I never knew it existed. Looks cool as shit. Here's hoping they do some interesting stuff with the switch.

does nyko still exist?

books