Most hated company?

I hate this cunts for single-handledly killing the stealth genre
dude casual turd that shits on the series lmao
dude episodic content and drm lmao
dude augment your pre-order and support BLM lmao
dude people don't want stealth games lmao
dude it doesn't count lmao

so now people assume the genre it's dead but it was a calculated death thanks to execs not getting that people just want solid single player experiences, we don't want online, we don't want casual shit, we don't want drm, dlc and what not. Don't act surprised when your shit doesn't sell. Having one company hoard most of the stealth IPs was a mistake. And please don't tell me that Goblin simulator 2 and Commandos: Japanese Feudal Era are a sign of health in the genre

also
dude turn the series into kingdom hearts lmao
dude eat shit and buy dragon quest lmao

what's your most hated company?

Other urls found in this thread:

dsogaming.com/news/square-enix-congratulates-denuvo-thanks-to-you-people-have-to-buy-the-game/
hd.square-enix.com/eng/news/pdf/17q4outline.pdf
archive.is/GZkpA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satellaview
youtu.be/FkjEfKaoJXM
youtu.be/iAvPjrIzNkQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odama
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bethesda and Bioware singlehandedly destroyed RPGs

/thread

Crytek and Monolith for selling out when they had amazing games that could easily be improved

Rockstar for fucking up Max Payne 3, and all their games being fucking tutorials from beginning to end

Obssidian for never finishing any fucking game properly

Ubisoft and Bioware for being gay and cancerous as fuck

Reminder squeenix also set nier automata up to fail, its opening weeks being right at the end of their fiscal year, and they didn't say a peep about it about said fiscal year's report. They had basically already decided come 2017 they'd ditch everything and put it all on FF/Kingdom hearts.

EA, Ubisoft, Activision/Blizzard, Bethesda. Squeenix is trying damn hard to compete with the west in terms of being cancer though.

If i have to pick just one though i'll say Bethesda as they started the DLC trend and their paid mods shit is likely to start an even worse trend.

Most of what you speak is true, but why you shit on Dragon Quest?

I don't shit on DQ, it just seems like they don't give a fuck about anything else. It's the only IP that they've somewhat "respected"

I don't think I'd count MGS5 as a stealth game. There's hardly any punishment for being spotted.

At least Kingdom Hearts has gameplay. FF13 and 15 were worse than the worst KH by a significant margin.

Ubisoft

Because the Japanese would murder them if they tried something.

(gazed upon)

There's no punishment either in getting shot in modern FPS but they still are FPS. It's just a sign of the times we're living in. I'd say it's very satisfactory mechanically and I still get a blast doing no-traces runs with all the helps turned off

neat

They know the japanese fans would literally come out with torches and pitchforks and start massacring Squeenix employees if they touched a single thing about DQ.
You have no idea of the otherworldly levels of autism this series commands in its homeland

Yes, Japanese fandoms are not be fuck with, when Ragnarok Online Renewal was released, the dev had to modify the game significantly to appease Japanese community.

Assume that is the answer for everyone who doesn't post.

I despise Bioware for leaning so heavily on forging shitty contentless relationships with a load of malformed wretches who have zero discriminatory power and will fuck anything (ie you) if you do a mission and show the slightest interest in them.

It's exactly how some eternally fugly no-gf/bf sadcase would want the world to be.

modern Bioware is a joke, but that could be extended to EA.

All those games were shit anyways.
Square Enix did nothing wrong.

Even worse. They turned it into Kingdom Hearts lite. It's not nearly as fun and there no critical mode to make it even the slightest bit challenging. Having played the demo, combat was like wading through water. Smooth, but without speed, impact, or fun. There's no Disney shit for nostalgia and the writing is shit. Kingdom Hearts has shit writing after the first game, but at least the story is fun to follow because of it's retardedly convoluted plot. Kingdom Hearts doesn't have fucking out of place ads for American Express and Cup Noodles shoved into it. Literally the only thing XV has going for it is the name brand and pretty monsters. I even bet its music is worse too.

Didn't they say in another report where they were announcing plans, the infamous "These titles will be released in the next three years or so" report that included KHIII and FF7 Remake episode one, that Automata sold beyond their expectations? Even if they did set it up to fail, it still pulled an amazing investment to return ratio, and I wouldn't be surprised if they decide to invest more into either Taro's or Plat's next game.

SE is a pile of shit company but they allowed NIER:Automata to exist in today's market, that alone put them way above UBISHIT and EA. Nothing can surpass EA on most deserving hate, nothing.

By that logic Thief is a shit stealth series too.

I restarted from the beginning every time I got caught to get perfect stealth runs on all the missions when I played it.

Bethesda is just as bad as EA, if not worse, and for whatever reason they get away with all nasty shit they pull.

(Witnessed)

Who is the bigger fool, Bioware for making these games or the fans for buying them? Seems to like they are just catering to a specific kind if degenerate taste

You have forever ruined PC gaming.

They aren't the worst, but Nintendo doesn't get enough hate for the shit they pull.

Good with stories - bad with gameplay

Why do people say this? It's not like any of these 2 ever made an RPG to begin with
they just made FPSs with a leveling sistem
and some Isometric hack n slash DIablo rip off if you count the first Fallouts

I really wish this meme would die.

EA is a Cruel Necromancer of Companies.
It hardly killed any of those companies. Maxis was the only company EA bought while it was still alive , everything else was on it's deathbed before the buyouts came.

Bullfrog for example, all of the talent and idea guys left for Microsoft, only to end up cucked into servitude and eventually made laughing stocks. It's the fate they deserved for abandoning Bullfrog.
Then EA, looking for new friends, casted it's dark magicks on the freshly killed remains of Bullfrog and decided to pump out one last game.
The same thing happened to Westwood Mythic, Origin, Maxis & Pandemic.

Criteron sadly didn't have enough material to revive.
Neither did Blackbox, so EA stitched them together into a Frankenstein monster of sorts.

The only exceptions are Bioware and LucasArts. Those two companies went out of their way to fuck themselves up and blame it on EA while their top talent jumped ship.

You forgot:
The first game had a multiplayer mode that made no sense.
The story for the second game was so awful that they didn't even bother to write an ending. Also no cute asian as sidekick, they prefered to bring back the fat black guy.

And made many excellent games such as…

Reminder that interactive io bought back the hitman rights after square enix fucked up.

Hitman will be great again.

What?

Pffftahahahahahahaha!

They made games only tratiors get to make for Microsoft. Kinect shit and games that got cancelled shortly after they were announced.

Although, sadly some of the traitors like Molyneux managed to escape complete retributuion but if you trust them with your money, you're a complete idiot.

Do you lack reading comprehension or are you just being an obnoxious faggot on purpose?

NuHitman could have been as good as Blood Money except for the in game walkthrough, the episodic meme, and the retarded AI. I think they utilized the levels pretty well, there's a ton of different missions to do per level.

As bad as EA is, these motherfuckers are just as bad, if not worse, they do the same shit.

The ending will be in the next game (if they're making it).

Well they have what Redditors consider the greatest video game franchises of this generation.

They are still pieces of shit for slapping denuvo on it, causing an unnecessary divide at least here with people willing to shit on the game and/or the rest of Taro's work just because of it.
Not that everyone should be blindly praising the guy, but let's be reasonable. He most likely had no say on it's implementation.

Not really. They let NoA localize the 3DS ports and those got butchered. Not just censorship, either. There are insane typos that remind me of NES-era shit.

By far and large, like these quads
I can't remember a single game I've even througly enjoyed, even on it's supposed "golden years" of Rayman and splinter cell, Nothing about ubisoft's games drawed my attention.
How they keep afloat is testament to the miracle of normalfaggotry. Why Holla Forums cares about it however is beyond me.

Not just the 3DS ones. The DS Dragon Quest games got (((localized))) in the most disgusting way imaginable, to the point some parts are completely illegible because the leftist cockroaches doing the localization decided it was a smart idea to give everyone accents in a game without any VA.

Ha I can just use my /tg/ most hated company because of TW:Warhammer.
Fuck them and everything they touch.

What's with the even more retarded than usual OPs? Is this a psyop with bots posting known flame topics jumbled together so they seem coherent but aren't?

underrated, monopolies are the worst

It's called Summer.

Maybe the problem is the west sucks right now and needs to have some introspection

Didn't they say in another report where they were announcing plans, the infamous "These titles will be released in the next three years or so" report that included KHIII and FF7 Remake episode one, that Automata sold beyond their expectations?
Not to my knowledge.

No matter how many times I see this image, it always manages to get me fuckng livid

Careful user. You can only critique new games around here.

I play stealth games like this too but probably because autism

Whatever happened to that "FUCK OFF" picture with all the shit companies in it?

This. Those faggots killed Blackbox so Skate 4 never.

dsogaming.com/news/square-enix-congratulates-denuvo-thanks-to-you-people-have-to-buy-the-game/

Could this company be any more cancerous?

Oh wow, you're still butthurt about localizations? Its been 13 years since VIII, get over it man. And as a matter of fact the Plus-Alpha localizations don't have censorship, just the titles done by 8-4 and who ever handled 3ds VII.

Wow, all those millions of extra sales because they cant pirate the game! Wait…

And Westwood Studios (RIP C&C)

hd.square-enix.com/eng/news/pdf/17q4outline.pdf
Page 3, paragraph 2.

Never forget Westwood. Though they allowed C&C2 and Red Alert 2, they slowly siphoned talent away and switched development teams for the franchise and let the true core elements of it bleed out in favour of trying to beat Muh Starcraft.
You'll never beat Starcraft at what Starcraft does, that's why C&C had its own identity.

Everquest ruined the MMO genre, buddy.

Anyone involved with EA, Bethesda or Ubisoft deserves death by scaphism.

Ubisoft, any other answer is Wrong. You cant Kill it either, since its government funded.

NISA. Probably not as bad as outright incompetent considering they can brick consoles with a poorly made translation. Interested in seeing if they fuck up Ys anymore than they have so far.

Games Workshop hasn't published video games in over a decade and has never developed them. They sell licenses to their IP; they may be a shit company but don't blame them for shit they don't do.

/thread

It could be worse, just imagine being forced to pay taxes to fund the BBC.

It could be worse, you could be forced to be a Muslim majority country by 2030 and Sharia law instituted shortly after, oh wait that's Britain too.

Don't the Big Black Cock ministry go collect the levy by knocking on doors? So you can say you have no TV so you do not watch the BBC so you can be exempted?

I dunno if they go door to door, If I lived in the United sharia land I could legit say i have no TV and get away with it, I've cancelled my TV service 6 years ago and used the money to improve my.internet instead.

Imagine a company that takes over a game franchise and proceeds to shut down all fan projects of said game down, even though a few of them are what kept the IP alive and one of them is what made the acquisition of the game franchise possible.
Then imagine if you will they piss off the lead developers of the Cryengine by forcing their pet project to be shut down, and then proceed to bitch and complain they get zero support for their game using Cryengine
Then imagine the company creating a crowd funding campaign for the game they are making then proceed to spend all the money from said crowd funding on a game that has nothing to do with the game you actually making.
Then imagine them proceeding to lie to, break promises to, alienate, and antagonize their original community to the point they all leave.
Then imagine the company getting a second lease in life by releasing the game over Steam and getting a new batch of gulliable idiots to fill their coffers who drown out the old guard trying to warn them of their kikery.
Yes, this is the story of PGI

Tell me more, please.

At first I thought you were talking about 22cans.

archive.is/GZkpA

Honestly with the kikery that goes on these days it could be anyone really.

Yeah, all those entitled Jewish fucks really deserve to be purged in mass.

Used to play fantasy so I couldnt agree more.

Fuck GW and fuck AIDs of Smegmar.

Everything I hate about western vidya in two companies

Im surprised noone mentioned chucklefish yet, what a bunch of massive fags.

Chaimfish is small fries compared to EA and Ubisoft. The biggest flaw they have is actually listening to goons instead of producing something worth a shit.

Yea, you're right. I was thinking more of hated companies in general

Rockstar, I will forever hate them for how spectacularly jewed GTA V's online is. Not even talking about the mods or whatever that made everyone hate em, I just hate em because of the game but mainly the online

Valve. They've grown fat and lazy resting on their laurels. Not only are they a shitty monopoly but they barely give a fuck about their own games. Dota 2 and CSGO only matter as far as they can turn a buck, and TF2 has been fucked pretty much beyond repair.
They barely even care about making money now, the most recent "Steam Sale" is the laziest I've ever seen.

You need to be more subtle with your bait son.

Bethesda isn't as bad as EA. It is close but what makes it worse is that they aren't hated enough.

I said this in a previous thread but sport team licensing is the main source of cancer in the industry.

Except it didn't. It was no Ultima, but Blizzard was far more egregious than Verant/Sony were.

Blizzard singlehandedly ballooned the genre, making it accessible to normalfags, and equally drove the entire genre into the fucking ground after all was said and done. The story of Blizzard, WoW, and the MMO genre in general is the stuff of Greek tragedies.

tl;dr Blizzard can eat shit.

Even if you wanted to be contrary and still refute it, all you'd need to do is look at the collateral damage that came in result of WoW's success.

Isn't it funny how some of the best developers from our childhood have become some of the worst? Ha ha. Ha.

Bethesda is the absolute worst. They literally have modders do all their work for them.

Daily reminder that Ren is a pussy?

Square didn't fuck up Dragon Quest because those games are being "made" by the Enix guys, which are actually pretty good. The other parts/teams of Square just aren't as good.

lewdly checking those quads.

Every single (((Western))) developer.

For making SFxT and its P2W Gem system and disk-locked content
For making SFV and learning absolutely nothing from SFxT, as well as charging $4 a pop for shitty costumes.
For the inevitable fuckup that will be MvCI in which they will demonstrate they have still learned nothing.
Muh functions.

too easy

I wasn't critiquing the Thief games though, I love them to death. I just don't agree with the sentiment that a stealth game should directly punish you for being spotted unless there's some logical ingame explanation for it (e.g. Shoalsgate station in T2).

I hate Paradox because they basically have the monopoly on Grand Strategy Games but are also greedy Jews that try to ruin every single one of the their games with shitty DLC.

Also I fucking hate Square Enix for cancelling Sleeping Dogs 2 and Watamote Season 2

NISA. Because pic related there is a lot more not listed here like all the bugs in Rodea the Sky Soldier that weren't present in the japanese release

No. Straight stealth's always been a niche genre. People only like it as an option in an action game e.g MGS or DX.

Mathematically the worst company that has ever made games, they are seconded by Bethesda, and thirded by Square-Enix.

Anyone who doesn't have these as their most hated is probably mad at another company for personal grievances, whereas EA has passed severe ethical boundaries time and time again as well as just absorbing companies and killing them off as well as beloved IPs. I think EA was the first company to really embrace the executive with blatant executive meddling in so many games with massive potential, you'd be surprised how hard EA fucked even great games like Tiberian Sun and Red Alert.

Nu Tomb Raider is technically superior to the old series even though I don't like them at all.

I think it's for the best that it ended there. In the manga, she turns into a normalfag. Really wish they didn't go that direction.

I forgot Squeenix had those righs, but I'm definitely okay with this. The manga is outstaying its welcome and Tomoko growing friendlier with others, while good on its own, has made the manga just yet another SoL with autistic girls. I miss the days when Tomoko would do something extremely awkward or retarded and her trying to cope with what she's done, now she nonchalantly serves poop chocolate to her classmates and doesn't fidget when confronted by handsome studs.

Also the first season's ending was just perfect, actually. She realizes nothing really matters in her life and nothing will ever change until she stops caring, and she does just that by laughing at how much of a loser she's been. End credits. That's exactly your life at the moment. I bet the kikes at Squeenix saw how uncomfortable nip dweebs were with reading the mangoo and convinced its maker to appeal to the SoL crowd.

post a panel or I'm calling bullshit

Lionhead.

Like god damn, how can one company burn so many of their own bridges?

J"RPG"s ruined RPGs. Every game with leveling up is considered an RPG now, thanks to them.

literally the last page of the manga

typical low-intelligence fatmermican trash

This
Casuals were always the problem

I had completely forgotten about that shit, did they even release it?

Brush up on your history, user. Westwood was owned by Virgin Interactive from '92 until Virgin and its subsidiaries were sold to EA. They were still making games normally all the way until the acquisition, where EA began enforcing harsher deadlines on them and more restrictions later on in their studio's life, which lead to TibSun being rushed and a good deal of its content being saved for Firestorm, as well as

The second anyone caves to whiny bitches complaints they're on a spiral to their own ruin, bastardising their inspiration to appease the malignant cunts who rattle their know-nothing jaws the loudest.

The effect SJWs have on the industry is unreservedly negative, they typically don't play games but if they do they're screaming causals with a Twitter tab open so they can insta-bitch about anything (nothing, just cos), a company that wants to be seen as responsive then gets lured into a murky bespoke cry-babby tantrum that snowballs on them.

They think they're doing the 'right' thing when the stark reality is their willingness to compromise sees them being led by the nose down a pit, first into a mire of PR shit as the complainer gets a quote or company statement they can forever harp on and drum up other abnormals to join their mewling chorus, then the company then gets dragged further into an inescapable sinkhole of outright repellent garbage that literally no-one wants as the complaints of retards and the mentally ill begin to change their product, never for the better at the very best for the much weirder and anachronistic.

Sigh.

More importantly can we mod a loli in?

zenimax/bethesda ez

Here.
At least she shows some true emotions for once in a while when she cries over realizing the only new friend she could've gotten is gone forever because of her ineptitude at social situations.

I like that she grew up. It's what I liked about the manga over the anime a lot. I just think that the story that is unfolding now that she is more mature is just boring. Delinquent girl is the only one that adds some spice to it, the other characters are just taking bits of Tomoko's personality while she's retooled as this outspoken girl who tells people they're looking for dicks in their faces and it kind of ruins the plot.

DO NOT FORGET CAPCOM CANCELLED MEGAMAN LEGENDS 3

True I liked her character development too, people who hate the manga for changing Tomoko's character don't understand that her slowly but surely becoming a normal human being was the point all along.

fuck that, so in the end its another "you can do it user just b urself" bullshit story just like NHK, god i hate these sappy stories. the ending should be her killing herself after realizing there's no hope.

Activision.
Raven Software (Heretic/Hexen), Pandemic Studios (FSW, Battlefront, Destroy All Humans!), Infinity Ward/2015 (Medal of Honor), and of course, Blizzard. All gone.
I'm not counting Sierra because they were dead in the water long before the acquisition of properties.

Did you remember to cut yourself today while listening to screamo?

What? Do you need someone else to give up before you do? Or you just like to see everybody miserable like an edgy commie?

This is the obvious answer, between killing off several companies, monopolizing multiple sports IPs, and being the pioneer in using women/minorities as a shield from criticism. I can't think of a single company that comes close at this point.

Holla Forums i am fucking dissapoint.

This seems like a good thread to ask. What is the deal with Rockstar? I have heard that they shit the bed with GTAV but I don't understand how. I think it had something to do with multiplayer. Some kind of marine predators were mentioned as well.

I wish I had a webm of that one video where a guy pretends to cut himself with a butter knife then pours ketchup on the area while screaming the lyrics to Bring Me To Life

What is this gay shit?

I'm really glad she did, too, but they need to focus on her own personal life more.

Not really. She's still unpleasant as she could be if not rude and asocial, but she stopped caring, which allowed her to talk to other people who also don't care and form some kind of acquaintance type of bond. Plus Tomoko always stated that her goal was to be popular even though she hated people. Now that she's somewhat infamous in her school, she doesn't feel the need to try it anymore.
I guess the series took a turn for the worst post the school trip arc in terms of plots.

In all honesty that shit is scary. I mean I believe the downfall started from the name change from soft to enix. After that they were blindly hitting the target with the the majority of their titles.

I second this notion.

it's absolutely true. no one in their right mind would call any of the SE-eidos games anything worth giving a shit about. IO produced mediocrity, Eidos-montreal produced mediocrity and shit, every game was in the oven for fucking YEARS. deus ex 3 was in development since 2007 for fucks sake. It didn't come out til 2011 and what did we get? 1/3rd of the game was solid, the middle was mediocre and the end? holy fuck who thought it was a good idea to inject left 4 dead into deus ex? Every single time the developers squandered their budget and their time and produced shit. SE's biggest problem was to give the western studios the same freedom with money and time as they do with their japanese studios, which is an easily observable pattern that they keep pumping time and money into devs when they need to be strict about dead lines.

CRAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAL!

Let me show how successful my unemployed pot smoking room mate who stays up all night playing games is.

Sounds like a normalfag to me, you too actually.

I randomly mash the number buttons when saving

kek, good one

The guy's 40, and leeches off the fixed income of the old lady that owns the house I rent out of. He's far from a normalfag.
If working and having money is being normalfag, well whatever.

this

prepar ursef

I wasn't aware it was physically possible to function with 0 brain cells.

I have only seen that level of delusion since i last talked to one my childhood friend turned tranny.

If only guns were illegal, then those poor, repressed muslims wouldn't be tempted to kill infidels.

If we made crime illegal, criminals would stop.

Holy shit

They will probably do something like this in Sweden so they can still look good on paper

Wanna know what's funny?
reboot had better animation

There's no true answer to this question.

(((You)))

Faggots aren't right in the head, what else is new?

Nope, it got canceled as soon as it was announced that the Kinect wasn't required to play Xboxe One

The clarion call of a faggot that needs to be put down.

They've already done that.

But only with rape and only for black men.

They're already having more than fifty No-Go zones where you can live your ancap fantasy granted that you can fight muslims or are one.

This. People don't hate EA as much anymore because they've been being such cunts for so long it became normal.

Yes, they are. Nintendo was the one who threw the entire game industry under the bus in the West just to get rid of Sega. Every single time a developer began to make something that wasn't for the NES, Nintendo began to act very hostile towards them. Nintendo cancelled Star Fox 2 because Miyamoto couldn't stand some British company making a better game than the Nippon. Nintendo Treehouse has been fucking with games since the mid-90.
Iwata's death was due to a condition that resulted from an excessive amount of stress.
And, I know that I'm forgetting about some of them.

Nice bait, maybe someone will actually believe you.

Starfox 2 was developed in collaboration between Nintendo and Argonaut, and most of the staff who worked on the game were Nintendo employees, in fact Starfox 2 had less Argonaut employees than the original Starfox and both titles were personally overseen by Shiggy.

On top of this Nintendo get the most single hate of any game studio on this website, even in the face of studios who have done far far worse things.

Nintendo is often seen as the father of modern gaming, and Nintendo was an abusive, mentally disturbed father who taught the games industry to live on other people's money, halfass everything, wait to finish shit until the last minute and to except to be paid for their garbage sight unseen.

Nintendo is the worst because they taught all the other companies how to be shit. Nintendo is Original Sin.

Wasn't it Nintendo of America who created the Seal of Quality shit because they didn't want a repeat of the Atari 2600? I know in Japan the Famicom was a de-facto standard in the same vein as the IBM PC and continues to be such in places like China for cheap 8-bit gaming and Nintendo of Japan produced them up until 2003.

I'm starting to see a pattern here with Nintendo of America…

Pretty much. Though I believe NoA can't really do anything without NoJ's approval.

The NES came out post gaming crash, which only really affected North America, the gaming industry never died out in the rest of the world, so the seal of quality and all of the fake QA cycles were supposed to help convince people that they weren't shovelware dreck, but we all know essentially nothing changed, except that Nintendo could offset the costs of entering a new region by passing the costs off on other people, zero risk.

It'd be genius if it weren't amazing kikery and essentially at the core of everything wrong in gaming today.

ANYONE BIG = SHIT
AS PROVEN BY THIS THREAD
FUCK ALL OF (((THEM))) !!!!!!!!11111111
read the thread and learn you fucking dumb kids funding gaynigger shit, fucking pirate the games you want!!!
buy directly from the developers fuck all the (((middleman))) stores

When did Nintendo teach DLC
When did Nintendo teach paid online
When did Nintendo teach putting out buggy messy games
When did Nintendo teach micro transactions
When did Nintendo teach buying out companies only to strip them down to nothing and chase off all the talent shipping titles that are nothing like the games the studio they purchased pushed out
When did Nintendo teach bringing up frivolous lawsuits to crush a company and buy them out for cheap
When did Nintendo teach deliberately ignoring milestones of games published to deny further funds but allow borrowind money to force a smaller company into a buyout
When did Nintendo teach selling games on made up features and promises and bailing after the game is released
When did Nintendo teach blatant bullshots and blatant target renders
When did Nintendo teach selling games on memes and gimmicks and not their own merits
When did Nintendo teach online only games
When did Nintendo teach always online DRM
When did Nintendo teach SocJus pandering
When did Nintendo teach annual sequels
When did Nintendo teach AAA budgets
When did Nintendo teach marketing over content
When did Nintendo teach fuck Q&A teams
When did Nintendo teach online passes
When did Nintendo teach paid mods
When did Nintendo teach e-sports e-sports e-sports
When did Nintendo teach Film games
When did Nintendo teach story centric pretentious bullshit
When did Nintendo teach games are art worn on the sleeve
When did Nintendo teach mature games for mature gamers
When did Nintendo teach pandtastic games

Nowhere near the worst, not even in Japan, and their stance towards third parties was 100% correct, look what we have, third parties run this industry and they have ran it straight into the ground.

I'm not even saying that Nintendo is free of sin, they have commited sins, but they are far from the worst.

Yesterday.

I swear, these Nintendownsyndrome kids go through the most acrobatic of logic gymnastic maneuvers.

The only thing that Nintendo consoles have over other consoles are the first part games. That's the way its been since the N64 and that's how it'll stay as long as brain-dead fans like you keep buying up their garbage.

The only good thing I have to say about Nintendo that still lives in recent memory, is Reggie saying politics don't belong in videogames. But its mostly just lip-service considering how translations continually get butchered and how now they've expressed interests and expended efforts towards censoring "objectionable" material at the developers as they make the games in glorious Nipponland.

I never said that retard, you can hate them all you want, I don't give a fuck, but Nintendo are not the worst and they are far from it.

But you did
it with your impassioned defense of Nintendo's trashy, customer-unfriendly practices saying that "When did Nintendo teach…"

Its like as hard as you breathe through your mouth you still can't get enough oxygen to your shriveled brain to actually think about what you are trying to convey and what you are actually conveying. You might think you're being sneaky here about being an obnoxious fanboy but really, you're not.

(cont)
It doesn't that Nintendo wasn't the one to invent these practices, they've take part in them instead of making a pointed stand against them. That forfeits any kind of "protection" you seem to believe they have against criticism, simply by not being the first ones to do it.

It doesn't matter if they're not the worst because that's not a measure of how good something is. It just so happens to be less shitty than the alternative, according to your and something that is indicative of your total lack of critical thinking opinion.

No, that doesn't reinforce what I said at all, and you've really just ignored my point, I even said it in my first post, my problem is that people will blatantly believe revisionist bullshit, like that Starfox shit earlier, completely and patently untrue, but people still believe it, just like Nintendo somehow being the worst, they aren't, and that's my point.

Every company has taken part of them, how are Nintendo even more guilty than others in spite of still not even doing most of the shit that I listed, and the mountains of shit I never listed.

I never said a thing like that, I even admitted that Nintendo had sins, yet again you are blatantly making shit up.

Yet again you are making shit up, when did I say that this was even slightly true. What because I'd rather people talk about the actual issues instead of made up ones.

My core point is that Nintendo isn't the worst, and that point is true, now you are trying to argue against me on points I never even brought up, attacking me on a stance I never acknowledged.

I don't have to make anything up, if anything is being made up here, its you and your insistence that the English language follows only the conventions that you intend it to follow, instead of actually being what it is. You think when you say something, it only means what you intend it do, but really within reason there's a lot of interpretation that goes into reading and understanding what is being said. Whether or not you acknowledge that stance is irrelevant. If you hate those basic, fundamental statements of fact so much just delete your posts, fucknugget, and never try to discuss anything online ever again.

You say Nintendo is the worst because it wasn't the first to implement those practices (again you said, "When did Nintendo teach", a rhetorical question that according to my interpretation means to say "Nintendo was not the first to…" or "Nintendo did not push the practice of…", correct me if I'm wrong here, I say your point is invalid because it still does do everything you named to some degree. Be reminded, the language I'm using here is called "English" according to modern usage of the Year of our Savior, 2017. Don't forget.

Not being the first one to implement a practice isn't enough to disqualify you from being the "worst" company to do those things. Get that through your stupid, underage skull. You insignificant piece of shit, you can't even stand up for your favorite videogame developer without making a total retard of yourself. I'm unironically saying this, you need to seek guidance from your father or an older male father-figure because you are dead-on the path to living a really fucked up an menial life.

But that's besides the point, and this thread isn't just about "Worst" companies but most "Hated" which is easier to quantify in terms of opinions which this thread is ostensibly about. And I'd argue that for all those practices to be pushed by an already hated despised corporate entity, like EA or Microsoft, isn't a whole lot of weight on an already tilted scale towards "hate." But when a formerly loved one, such as Nintendo does it, which for all their faults had some pretty damn solid first party titles, it just stings so much more and makes the hate for them burn so much brighter. So I can understand if someone says Nintendo is their most hated company, because I honestly feel the same way, for reasons I just outlined.

TL;DR Nintendo is hated more because they're a traitor, not just an enemy.

Not only is this statement not true you seem to be ignoring the context of that list, the person I replied to claimed that Nintendo was to blame for all the ills in the industry, so I listed things that Nintendo wasn't responsible for and things that are arguably the biggest issues plaguing the gaming industry, so my statement is completely valid and it's your fault for not being able to read.

You are right this thread is about the most hated, but the person I replied to explicity said the worst, which is patently untrue and is absolutely backed up by what I said especially in the context of the exchange.

You seem to smugly insist that you aren't the retard here, but it is you who clearly lacks the ability to read.

Also most hated is completely subjective and I don't care if your most hated is Nintendo no matter how much you want people to think the way you think.

I don't lack the ability to read, you just lack the apparent ability to express yourself sufficiently. Why are you even posting? You've contributed literally nothing to the thread.

I love what this statement implies.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satellaview
youtu.be/FkjEfKaoJXM
youtu.be/iAvPjrIzNkQ
Just insert links to everything released through half of the gamecube and entire Wii and WiiU era, and probably Switch too

Most of your points though are just nitpicks, you can always find an infinite number of exceptions when you're trying to disprove a sweeping generalization. But you're also pretty definitively wrong about a lot of those too.

The one thing Nintendo is not terribly guilty of is hostile takeovers, or really ANY buying out of other companies, which I appreciate, but that's the coin you just dropped in the freshly used toilet. Probably not worth fishing it out.

Shut the fuck up about nintendo, they're such a boring company that it doesn't even matter whether they're most hated or not.

Satellaview tech was miles different to current internet, and the way it handled DLC, from what I remember you only had to pay to purchase the adapter, I'm not aware of any subscription fee for the Sattelaview itself, I think it was counted as part of the services whole subscription fee.

Those were tech demos not bullshots or target renders sold as actual gameplay. Nintendo are guilty of oversampling their games for glamour shots for promotional images I remember this for Windwaker only though.

The gimmick meme thingy more refers advertising memes and gimmicks ,but I guess that's actually kind of false thanks to the playing with power catch phrase, it was more of a reference to the retarded blast processing bullshit Sega had and "highest quality pixels" microsoft had. Games based on a gimmick are not bad, Odama was fun.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odama

Many of those are significant issues and not nitpicks, they cumulatively help make video games that much worse over time.

Most modern problems in the gaming industry were seeded somewhere else and evolved into what they are today. Once again, Nintendo isn't directly to blame for all of them but a ton of and potentially most of them. They existed in the market almost completely unopposed on the sales front for several years in a time before the internet when people couldn't discuss what they were doing wrong like they can today AND with a bought and paid gaming media people still believed.

Yet again this isn't the same thing, the Satellaview service is miles different and is very easily not a progenitor for paid online and dlc services of today, that can easily be traced back to the way to shareware models of old ordering the games piece meal.

These bullshots aren't the same thing, there is a large difference between oversampling for glamour shots and showing trailers and gameplay with completely different visuals to what the end product would be.

I was explaining what I meant by gimmicks, as in advertising gimmicks and gave examples, I'm not splitting hairs, I'm defining what I meant.

No.

You're moving the goal posts and you're in denial. Hush.

These are some pretty accurate quads

Nintendo's Sattelaview service wasn't the beginning of the cancer of paid online and dlc

Nintendo didn't bring about bullshots and target renders

and I explained what I meant by selling games on gimmicks and memes

You haven't proven shit and my core argument still stands.

Stop replying any time.

I demonstrated that they taught the industry many concepts that have gone on to be epidemic. You keep strawmanning one and claiming victory. Here's your (you).

You have yet to do that.

That's your opinion as a Nintoddler is all. Don't worry, others recognize the issues even if you don't.

No one mentions EA anymore because there would be no conversation
There is Literally nothing worse than it by far
So everyone just ignores it in these threads

Not an opinion, you haven't done shit.

Except the Genesis was almost a whole megahertz faster than the SNES processor. Blast Processing as a technical term was bullshit, but it's rooted in an objective fact.

Trips of truth.

How's Breath of the Wild?

They might not be as relevant now, but they milked many good AA companies dry into bankruptcy or outright getting shut down, by turning their beloved games series into cash whores, they're also the masters of splitting a game into a hundred pieces and selling it separatedly with shit like DLC, Preorders, Gamestop/Game/Walmart/Best Buy exclusive shit and other fast food practices.
Ever wondered why some online games like League Of Legends or Clash of Clans skyrocket on popularity all of a sudden? Chances are that they're secretly owned by the multiplayer jew: Tencent.
In short, they copy massively popular online games that mainland chinese can't play, then they use the money they make out of these ripoffs to buy assets from the companies that make the real games and shill them with the power of a thousand cultural revolutions on the internet, then they use that money to buy out other popular multiplayer games, they also own Discord and they're already making their steam clone: WeGame. They also do this shit for PC software and social networks.
Turned PC Gaming from "a free decentralized ecosystem" into "at least it has more freedom than consoles!" and arguably made the first AAA hyped-to-hell-and-beyond game as we know it: Half-Life.
They're the ones who attracted these companies into PC Gaming in first place, by hyping up HL2 even harder than the first one and making it a Steam exclusive.
They also brought in already existing cancers like DLC and Preordering while inventing their own shit like Early Access and Microtransactions.
Lazy mentions: Microsoft, modern BioWare, Gearbox, Bethesda, Take-Two Interactive, Blizzard and Squeenix.

satellaview was a subscription service for the distribution of games , it is nothing at all like paid online or DLC systems, trips of I can't read but your comment sways to my bias.

Not bullshots, not target renders played off as gameplay.

Not advertising gimmicks

This.
RPG's require either a creatable character or a very strong storyline, with the prior being preferable.

I already knew that piece of shit was a datamining hub but to hear that it's also owned by what is essentially the tech division of the CCP is just puke gravy on a shit sandwich.

I heard that Konami was the worst. Do they still hold up as #1?

The NISA Shills on this board can fuck right off. XSeed may not be the best localization company, but at least they don't pull the shit NISA and Treehouse does. From what we've already seen, It's already showing that's going to be fucked over.

Konami SUCKZ DICK!!!!!!

You bait once
You bait forever

What does dues ex have to do with blm?

Gee I wonder

video game rpg's ruined rpg's by removing the game master from the formula.

What's the connection between that and blm?

Buy a brain.

So you're admitting you're wrong?

No, I'm calling you a potato tier retard for not being able to see the parallels.

What parallels? If you can't prove that there are any besides sharing two words than you are stupid retard that should do the world a favor and kill yourself.

I think the saddest thing about Valve having a near-monopoly on PC gaming is that it was completely and totally avoidable. They had a literal monopoly for, what, a decade almost before Origin even appeared to TRY and stop them.

After that you have Uplay, Origin and GFWL/Windows Store all sucking a good, what, four times as much every goddamned time, without fail.

It is actually fucking laughable how easy it was for Valve to take the market on PC considering what an obvious fucking goldmine it was/is.

Capped for truth.

This won't work here since this is the fen of nintendrones. Post anything regarding any other platforms and see the autism backed by the kike implode.

So what, every company should be treated as bad as the absolute worst?

Nintendo.

I hate because they actively shill on 4chan.

trap people in the extremes, the post

Whats the best rpg game of all time?

"YEEESSSS! QuadS are here!"