Monster Hunter Thread /mhg/

MHXX DOWNLOAD

If you scan the last pic with a home-brewed 3ds with the latest version of FBI, you can download and install XX directly from Nintendo's eShop servers. The game is also available on FreeShop.

Englishanese Translation: gbatemp.net/threads/release-monster-hunter-double-cross-english-ui-patch.465296/

Resources:

>Ping's MHXX Dex: sites.google.com/site/pingsdex/pingsmhxxdex/
>Athena's ASS for XX 0.21b: mediafire.com/file/aciahjorffckfwo/Athena's Armor Set Search for MHXX v0.21b.zip
>MHXX Skill Recommendations (WIP): pastebin.com/r7Bf9T8J
>Athena's ASS list for all MH games: mediafire.com/folder/4o1idj7mmtn85/Monster_Hunter
>Weapon tutorials and more: youtube.com/channel/UCT84SVapAfSSD_iMfpKbFbA/videos
>Information on item droprates, skills, monsters, etc: kiranico.com/en/mh4u
>MH Wiki: monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Monster_Hunter_Wiki
>MH4U Relic Chart: i.imgur.com/KJezI7p.png
>MH4U Relic Chart Detailed version: i.imgur.com/qwPzsnw.png
>MH4U Relic Spreadsheet: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-oyh86FG6V4-T5zegGIZuX0b-_tyy7_TIe8Wv8jkfZE/htmlview?pli=1&sle=true#gid=1520165799
>MH4U Moveset Charts: imgur.com/a/oPuKD
>MH4G to MHX Weapon Changes: docs.google.com/document/d/1T6stg2wlCnHdwUUVZxN4Yc0E9wcAaCJHHNA-qOQSMJs/edit?pref=2&pli=1#
>How many times will I have to hunt in order to get _?: desiresensor.com/
>Attack Stat Stack Chart: i.imgur.com/sSRW7q6.png
>Kinsect Flowchart: i.imgur.com/wD2OUug.png
>Kinsect Ingredients list: i.imgur.com/qf79jKs.png
>Arena Armor Recipes and Requirements : pastebin.com/kvLN7Fni
>Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/8chmohun
>Hunting Music: monhun.corgiorgy.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/538/1538583/
oneangrygamer.net/2017/06/nintendo-localizers-now-work-with-japanese-devs-to-censor-games-for-western-culture/33309/
mhxxx.kiranico.com/item
youtu.be/fvKE9iVz-Ig?t=2796
youtu.be/gwHGHoW5hBg?t=3m33s
youtube.com/watch?v=wQXV3FxE7Ik
vgchartz.com/game/18542/monster-hunter-freedom-unite/
venturebeat.com/2013/06/28/how-puzzle-dragons-coerces-players-to-pay-big-bucks/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steam_(software)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Highlights:

Some key quotes:
Tsujimoto: "'Monster Hunter' itself has continued for a long time, and so we thought somewhere along the line there was a need to take a fresh look at it, and choose this timing to produce it."

Tsujimoto: "Up until now we've done numbering, as this is a timing to take a fresh look at 'Monster Hunter', we brought that concept into the title."
Fujioka: "It feels like numbering, but World is just a subtitle."

Fujioka: "There was this global wall we were never able to surpass. So we wanted to think about that and include that here."
Tsujimoto: "When we say that, it might make you think we're ONLY thinking about global with this work, that's not the case at all; we think this concept will absolutely satisfy the people who've played the series up until now domestically, and on top of that will be global and expand more and more. It's a global that includes Japan."
Fujioka: "Since the foreign fans have increased, we'd like to more straightforwardly have them playing. To go even further, we'd like them to interact more with Japanese users. Just, we want to make it while properly facing up to the elements that prevent it from expanding."

Question: "Where did you feel this global wall?"
Fujioka: "Even though there are facets that are great as Monster Hunter's unique traits, it was frustrating that they didn't seem to transfer well.
If there's a stopping point when you take an action, we include that as part of the strategy, but there are people who don't play simply because of that."

(regarding the damage value displays)
Fujioka: "We, who are developing the games, accepted them without any sense of disconnect or discomfort, so we think it'll work out alright."

First for Kirin a sparkly shit.

Daily reminder that anyone who likes MHW is a shill and anyone who dislikes MHW is a nintendrone, and there is no middle ground.

I'll just leave this here

user thats false, the latest version of FBI removed that fuction from what i heard.

Take it back. And set yourself on fire, on your way out.

Shit, really? I'll fix that in the copypasta then.

Holy fuck why are you so hostile?
Why are everybody always fighting in these threads??
Do you think it will calm down soon?

Can still do it on older versions though.

It looks really shitty and gaijin hunter is a relentless dicksucker (also bad at the games)

The only good thing to come out of MHW is it brought out all the shitty casuals to show themselves by being apologists.

There is nothing to apologize for in the first place
Except environmental hazards and other monsters doing so much damage, there's no fucking way that will be balanced

Tbh im not going to argue with that, he was relentlessly shilling the fuck out of the game and praising every little thing a little bit too much.

It wasnt so much a commentary as it was just 24 minutes of straight up gushing.

Any other options besides hamachi to play the PSP games? Can't try DS games because had a craptop.

Why bother, it will came 1 year later and maybe they change/fix that shitty bright which makes it looks dull colored.

The new hitboxes and monsters attacking smaller monsters sounds pretty nice, but the sheer amount of shit I don't like turns me off.

I'll pirate it when it comes to PC, and I'll decide within 20 minutes if it's decent. No gameplay from others can convince me either way.

New GS attacks make me interested, but I'm sure they'll be ez-mode things.

World doesn't look that bad. We won't know for sure until it comes out and I'm not going to pre-order, of course, but it seems like there are a lot of overreactions.

t. you, if you were the dumbest jew ever I'm reserving judgement for now

Point being, with all the stuff they messed with to curry favor with the eternal normalfag, it's shaping up to be a watered-down shitfest that's gonna blow daburu kurosu outta the water by several magnitudes.

I think that the main difference between them is how they've changed from the previous games. XX fucked up by adding more action game shit with OP styles and arts, and monsters with AoEs and massively inflated health and huge amounts of damage to compensate for that. But underneath the shit piled on top of it, it's still the same core as the other MH games. They didn't really change what already existed much, aside from jacking up the health on everything; they just piled a tonne of shit on top of it. And that's what ruined it.

MHW doesn't just pile new shit on top. World is changing everything underneath it, too. It's changing a lot of stuff, and adding a lot of stuff too, so it's less likely to even have that same appeal from everything underneath that helped XX. I do have some hope for MHW being a decent game, but I honestly think the best I can hope for is it being close to as good as MHXX; which is sad, because MHXX isn't even very good compared to the other MH games.

All they had to do was rebrand it as Abomination Stalker™ and give us a spiffy looking proper main title somewhere down the line.

The combat looks exactly the same though. The open world and everything else is a non-issue so long as they don't fuck up that part, and from what we've seen they haven't. There's some annoying stuff, like scoutflies, but so long as the core gameplay is still good it doesn't matter.

The core gameplay is there still there, as long as the game is about the challenge of fighting many kinds of crazy cool looking monsters and character improvement over time im still going to get it.

The open world is scaring the shit out of me though. Some of the environments in the jungle look cramped and dark, while compared to the older games, it does not seem like the areas could have that much variety it what they look like. I never saw any caves, they never shown us any beaches, they never shown us any secret areas, let alone the over environments in the game. And I have NO fucking clue how they will play out.

Im still hoping the game comes out well though, im gambling my money on that shit.

To be fair, with a name like Gaijinhunter, I would presume he's a gaijin, and thus the target audience for World, so it makes sense that he'd get excited by all the Westernization.

You mean for a PC emulator? I use PPSSPP.

The problem is that you need to think about the intentions behind the changes we've seen - we have very clearly statements of intent from the developers in interviews where they outright state that World is designed to try to win over the Westerners who refused to play Monster Hunter because stopping everytime you do an action is too hard.

Pretty much this. Of course they won't do that because they want to use the brand name to sell it, and they hope we're just sheep who will buy it because it's called Monster Hunter while the newfags will jump in because it's finally easy enough, and if it succeeds it will replace the series with itself screwing over all fans of the originals for eternity like what Persona 3 did to Personafans

So. In the hopes of being slightly more positive for once, what are some things you'd like to see in MHW? Let's all try to get our hopes up by wishing for the things we know will never happen.

I just want Shakalaka to come back. Fuck the cats, they're awful and annoying and only ever get in the way. X and XX had to give them a fucking tonne of buffs and yet they're still annoying burdens who are only good for free heals and a few extra carves sometimes. I want my dancing fairies back. It doesn't even need to be Cha-Cha or Kayamba, and I'd actually rather if it wasn't them, just something with the same dance and mask mechanics they had. And now they monkey's paw will make them both return in MHW, behaving exactly like the cats and with lazily copy-pasted functionality from them, but now with full voice acting and new wacky personalities.
I also want to see more amphibians and fanged beasts. Tetsucabra was one of my favorite 4th gen monsters, Rajang is one of the best monsters, and Kecha was a lot of fun too. Both of these types need a few more monsters.

I'm hoping it's mostly the same underneath. All of the stuff except for the combat is too new and changed; I dislike that, and it makes me scared for what else they've changed. As for the combat itself, it looks like they've neutered one of my favorite weapons (LS) and overhauled hammer, so I'm scared about what they might have done to SA, which is my favorite overall. It needs some changes, I have no doubt about that, but I'm very worried about what kind of changes they might have made.

Considering all the things we've heard about the intent behind making World, my honest biggest hope at this point is that it bombs so hard on both sides of the pond that they drop the idea and go back to proper MonHun with 5 to desperately try to win back the original fanbase, and Capcom and the rest of the industry just close all their NA/EU branches and swear off the West for good because if a golden egg like Monster Hunter can fail that completely, it just isn't worth bothering with the foreign markets.

P-please no, Japanese games are the only good ones we get. I don't want to spend my life with a billion more Andromeda's and "Skyrim, But With Guns, But Without Guns, But With Guns"'s being the only games we get.

And the only way to keep them good is for developers to not think about the West at all, and between shit like World here and oneangrygamer.net/2017/06/nintendo-localizers-now-work-with-japanese-devs-to-censor-games-for-western-culture/33309/ , it's pretty clear that the West is having an inordinate influence on our video games that needs to stop.

This planet needs to be turned into a gas giant post haste.

How do i brainwash myself into not liking videogames anymore?

GG is on it:
>>>/gamergatehq/330858

Instead, you could just do what everyone else does and learn Japanese

The one I can think of offhand who has at least some working grasp of English is Kamiya Hideki.

The gameplay footage actually looks alright and a lot of changes being made are to compensate for additions to the game, and you can figure this out by actually paying attention.

Main worries are:

You also forgot that no animation locks means the combat has basically no weight to it, but that's whatever I guess, better suck capcom cock more

If I recall, he's a westerner living in Korea, in his wife's broom closet while she and her girlfriend live in the rest of the house. Pretty sure there's a kid involved, too.

I have genuinely no idea what you mean by animation locks. If this is about being able to dodge any time, that's been debunked.

I would say that is very sad but I am suddenly reminded of all the times I have said "Just give me 4 walls, food, and some vidya and I'll be happy forever".

Any of you joined the hunsterverse shit?
Is it worth the hassle? I just want people to play FU with

No it's not debunked because the core issue still stands, they've been greatly reduced, the weight to the combat was completely based around the slow lumbering animations, and more so on healing.
This game looks like it's someone who looked at someone playing monster hunter, went "oh that's lame, I can do it better" and then proceeded to make a game without any idea of why people liked the older monster hunters

The core issue you're talking about existed in 4U.

No. Fuck that shit.

He has a daughter. He gets her to provide a few lines for some of his videos, usually dumb shit like a John Cena joke once.

There's something seriously wrong with his face.

He's also a professional localizer he's friends with the 8-4 guys and he's worked on shit like Kingdom Hearts. There's a reason why he is 100% for censorship and westernization.

Not to this extent of it affecting literally everything you do

No wonder he hates Japan so much.

No idea what that is.

It's because he's a gaijin.

Hey Adam, when you're done licking the bull's cum off of your wife's bed make sure to clean your cuck closet. Your wife's daughter can't play in there when it's messy.
Why is Capcom ruining another franchise? Becase it's what they do best

Does anyone still play the PSP games?

I think there are still forums out there playing the games online through PPSSPP or whatever the PSP emulator is called.

I've been thinking of booting up my PS3 copy of Portable 3rd again lately.

I play FU from time to time

The casuals are coming

Such as?

I just hope that capcom finally makes a monster that it's actually the map now that it's not split in zones and it's not on a calculator.
Hell make we fight monsters on top of the monster, that would be cool as hell.

Grammar is an important concept for conveying ideas, user

I also want this, I wanna go inside them too
Shit, with bigger, destructible environments we could have less scripted, more open fights with monsters like dalamadur or gog

Oh boy, its that time of pic related again.

Still playing FU with some people by just stalking almost-dead related forums.

Wait I have a free space

Speaking of maps here is the map of the jungle area of the game.

Its kind of like a maze.

Imagine fighting the jhen morhan or the atoraru ka on one of the next gen consoles or pc.

And speaking of pc
Imagine what the modding community would be able do to MHW on pc!?!??!
Since most anons hate it they could mod it so its like older games again

This is gonna lead to some fun shit

No it'd be too much effort to change literally every system in the game aside from map size, you'd have to make animations work better than not at all, and basically make a new game from scratch

PC's foreigner only, so I doubt there'll be many people working on making it challenging and interesting.

I bet you nignogs are the ones who have no idea why you get banned

That's a good question, did any of the people who accidentally bought NA/EU 3DSes here get banned? I have a JP 3DS, and never got banned.

Half the community is bitching about the changes, im sure if they can do something when it comes out then they would.

Tonfas please

Banned for what? I have a NA n3ds/o3ds and i never got banned for anything.

I'm practicing dual swords in Generations, what are the basics I should know besides pack dash juice? It seems neat but the weapons have not clicked with me yet

Recently there was a large wave of bans that prevented 3DS owners from playing online. Since you could still play offline just fine and access FreeShop and the like, the only people who really noticed were online Monster Hunter players I presume.

naw monster hunter doesn't check. it was people playing other games mainly.
Also retards who upgraded to BS9 mainly got hit too because it leaves a really obvious tell that you're a hacked 3ds

Dual Blades are 100% pure aggression and revolves around you constantly attacking, know that your mobility increases while in Demon Mode/Archdemon Mode and you get things like a whirling attack when dashing off of a ledge.

Just CFW'd my 3DS, which MonHun is the best for a newfag to the series?

Flip a coin for 3U or 4U. If someone tells you to start with Gen, they're full of shit.

I'll go with big guy, thanks.

they also have shit taste as no one should play gen unless you're desperate for anything resembling a monster hunter and are about to play chinese knockoffs

Misinfo.
Banwave was a bunch of user data collected by SpotPass. When you spam A to start a game for the first time and enable spotpass, it sets SpotPass data sending to Nintendo. Over time they collected anyone using titles that didn't exist (homebrew shit). They've been doing it for at least a few months and only used it to ban people the day after B9S was released as they were booty blasted about the BOOTROM being cracked.

The new monsters were pretty good. Even deviants were fun, but I don't know why they didn't just keep the idea of variants like past games.

More misinfo, it had a tell in earlier versions that would provide a fake title even if the title was legit, due to how it cracked into your system.

This. Mizutsune was cool as hell and I loved its theme The reasons people want them dead are pretty fucked up. Really, worried someone will slip on the soap? Heavenly Eye Mizutsune is also cool as hell, but there's no reason for it to not just be a variant. It's literally blinded, but gains an all-seeing eye against a player when its bubbles hit him.
The problem with this is now if you want to bring these creatures back, they have to either shove deviants back into the series or make them into variants, probably with nerfs despite how easy they already are.Also the deviant theme fucking blows compared to the actual creature themes

I never got to fight a deviant yet. I have mhxx and am willing to fight some with some anons though, but it seems that no one wants to play xx anymore.

I'm still playing XX, but I'm at work and won't be free for another 7 hours or so.

Don't do this yet. DB is a lot like bow, and to a lesser extent hammer, because they all rely on stamina management as a way of teaching you how to use them efficiently. It's easier to get good at DBs if you don't pack dash juice at first, because then you need to learn how to make the most of the limited stamina you have, and this means learning how to use it more efficiently because you're on a timer. Then, once you understand stamina management, you should start taking the dash juice.
Here's a tip: don't leave demon mode on until you run out of stamina. You will regret it. You will learn to regret it faster than you can imagine. Always end it with at least enough stamina left over for an evade. Another useful thing is that you can enter demon mode to charge up the archdemon bar even after you've gone until archdemon mode, which is a useful way to keep it active without needing to completely refill the bar. Instead of going demon mode, filling the bar, and then using archdemon until it runs out, you can switch into demon mode when the bar's almost empty, fill it up a bit, and switch back into archdemon.

I started with Gen and I can confirm this, Gen is an absolutely terrible MH to start with. It makes it extremely easy to gimp yourself and be left having to completely relearn how to play.

I've heard that the Mizutsune you fight are supposed to mainly be in the middle of their mating season, and because of that they're more aggressive and are a risk to the town. They're also all males in-game, you never fight a female. The Yukumo chief mentions that the one from the village plotline was destroying their ports and fishing boats (or that they usually do and they wanted you to kill it before it could, I can't remember it exactly).

I'm still playing XX, too.

Sorry user, I'm on leave for a month and my 3DS is back at work. Otherwise I'd join you As long as you weren't a filthy Felyne user. Cats belong in the litter box

These are clearly Yukumo lies and you are a fool to believe them. They probably only want them dead for their beautiful fur so they can wear or sell it. You can't trust those pointy-eared bastards. You're probably right though, I think I remember that
I knew about the Mizus all being male in-game, but weren't the Gammoths all female as well? Was there any particular reason for them doing his? Unless they just wanted to make an effeminate leviathan and a more realistic female.

I have no idea why they did it for Gammoth. The reason for Mizu was something about wanting gender differences like some birds, where the males are colorful and pretty and the women are bland and grey. And then I guess they were too lazy to put in the effort to make a separate female model or textures. Or maybe they were planning on doing something like Black Diablos, so they could eventually introduce a female "subspecies". Or, my preferred theory, they wanted an entire species of cute trap wyverns.
The reasons for hunting them are a bit silly either way, they don't seem very aggressive even if they're supposedly "in heat" like some people say. And for Divinesight, considering that Deviants are supposed to be so malicious and hyperaggressive, he seems to be even more docile than regular mizutsune.

That thumbnail looked like a severed rodent head with some sour cream and half a pitaya on a flatbread.

If you expect mod support you're gonna be hugely disappointed. The game will probably have Jewnuvo DRM that'll ban you from online play if you did do any modifications. I genuinely wish I was good at coding because "[Insert Game Here] but with mod support" seems like an untapped market that I want to capitalize on. Especially for games like Monster Hunter

What the hell were they thinking? Was Sony really offering them that much to make it PS4 only in Japan? I don't even see the point of an Xbone release. People have been begging for MH on PC for ages, and for it to return to PS since the moment Tri came to the Wii, but I don't think I've ever seen a single person say anything about wanting it on Xbone. Unless you count "MH should go back to consoles" as including it, I guess, but with that people usually meant PS3/4 or WiiU/Switch.

Please no, it's a horror I don't even want to comprehend. Needing to choose between a console and paid online, or letting Denuvo rape my PC; not even the monkey's paw is this cruel. R-right?

While Sony bribes devs a ton, mostly to make PS4 ports of their PS3 or Vita games, the PC and the Xbone are basically non-factors over here, especially if it's download only like a lot of foreign PC releases seem to be.

Xbone is the foreigner console, and World was built from the ground up for foreigners.

The way things are shaping up we don't have a mere monkey's-paw-situation on hand.
It's a Furious-Apex-Hyper-Rajang fist lodged firmly up our once tight asses.

My humble contribution to this thread.

Humble indeed, you're proving him right while admitting to be bad at the game yourself.

It's just a joke, no need to get so rectally compromised and use the Disapproval Plant.

Here's some of the things I dislike.
Only a few, for solo play. Specifically, the big elder dragons, some apex/hyper monsters, and super deviants. This makes sense, as these monsters are generally intended to be fought in groups, and the big elders have every reason to be tough to kill. It's justified and I don't see any reason to change it, but if you like to play solo then grinding for any of these is a huge timesink.

I don't see much reason for small monsters to have separate LR/HR/G materials. I also don't see much reason for some items, like the hot/cold meats, spicy mushrooms, and frozen berries. The biggest offender is the tickets in XX, that gets absurd.
mhxxx.kiranico.com/item
ctrl+f "ticket" and "hunter". It's over 280 items (after cutting out the hunter's drinks and adding in the few shortened "Tkt"'s), and that's not even all of them.

Underwater on 3DS in 3U, camera without CPP/N3DS on the 3DS titles in general, and hunter arts without the extra shoulder buttons from CPP/N3DS. There are also a few minor issues I have, like start and select (and usually X+A) being identical even though some weapons could use an extra button, especially GL. The main issue here is the 3DS though, not the game itself. Aside from the start/select thing it generally does the best it can do within the limits of the hardware it's on.

Mostly because I'm very bad at bow. Trying to solo anything with bow is a huge pain in the ass for me, I always run out of power coatings before it dies, and you don't get many combines for them. It's alright in groups though, but I still need a lot more practice to use them more efficiently.

To be fair it's fine as an exaggeration for FU; you have to either put in an autistic amount of time to solo MHFU's G-rank or be a Japanese sperg-savant.

The control scheme getting changed for World is a good thing. The lance got to be a headache because of it's charged thrust. I'd often try to do a charge and end up doing the charged thrust and end up getting carted. Would be nice to just have the charge bound to the right trigger or something like that.

You might want to use the start = special attack controls, it makes start/select do the charge for lance. It's much easier and more reliable than R+X+A, especially for Striker lance in Gen and XX because you use the charge a lot, so it's a huge relief. You can also end the counter attack (charged thrust) early if you release R before the yellow glow starts.

looks like someone else joined the fun.

I tried that myself, it was convenient, but losing the menu was a much bigger problem personally.

Is that straight up the only map in the game?
Doesn't look that big tbh fam smh

See I said it would be a maze of fucking corridors.
Why does everything I love turn to shit?

But that's wrong. Hunts still have time limits, there's just an optional thing similar to Moga Woods in Tri and 3U where you can wander around a map freely without a time limit. Has there been any info on whether or not you can stock up on more items at basecamp? It's confirmed that you can change weapons, mantles, armor, kinsects, and cat equipment, but I haven't seen anything about items yet.

cyantext from the cyber theme. It looks a lot better that way.

oh I am

The gameplay footage literally has the same clock in the top left that every game has you dumbfuck, and even then going into Moga Woods and fighting endless monsters was frankly better than most hunts.

No

But that map doesn't even look like a maze
There are a bunch of linear connecting paths, but each actual area is distinct and at most has a few obstacles and/or walls in it to prevent it from being a flat open circle
The best example of this is the tree area we saw in the demos, that thing is the most "mazelike" part of the map but it all just amounts to a few paths you can take to go up or down with the ability to jump/grapple between them, as well as the rather open walls of the tree that turn it into an interior space

Aside from you being wrong about the time limits in the first place, Pikmin 2 was the best, man
Time limits aren't inherently bad but having a single, unchangable game over clock hanging over the entire fucking game is the worst goddamn thing I can think of, outside of maybe a full-game escort mission with a dumb AI that dies in one hit

proof?

look, that shit was very fun when you were OP and just hacking away at monsters non-stop like one continuous hunt, but there was a drawback in that there was no fail state. The monster WOULD lose and you WOULD win unless you decided to stop going after it.

It better still have the 3 cart limit. If it has that, then the endless hunting should be amusing.

See pictures related?

See this motherfucker? You know what his purpose was? To kick your shit in if you weren't ready.

Look, you're welcome to enjoy Pikmin 2, I enjoy parts of it but I find it a lot harder to come back to than 1 and 3. This is all due to the fact that there is no game over clock or fail state.

It's "comfy" but lacks challenge beyond those that are self imposed. I'm not saying it's a BAD game, but it has flaws that make me appreciate the other games more.

also, when you get an idea of what you need to do in the other pikmin games, it's very common to get all 30 ship parts in around 20 days, leaving a full 10 days of fucking around before wrapping up, and similar in pikmin 3 when all fruit obtained gets you around 99 days of juice

there is a timer
in the top left
of the fucking screen
you cockmongling troglodyte
you can watch it tick down
have you even looked at the gameplay

That example doesn't really change with the ability to change gear mid-hunt
You still have to realize you're not gonna cut it with whatever you're using, now it just takes one minute to go back and change instead of two
And if you really have so little experience that you decide to engage a jho wearing something so shitty, you still have the penalty of a cart hanging over you, which a trip back to town would reset and ultimately lead to less lost time
Also maybe it's just because I avoid them whenever possible, but I've never had a problem doing gather quests just with the standard food and stamina regen items, and I doubt a massive casual would have the forethought to grind out a separate set just for that type of quest in the first place, yet still be dumb enough to think he can fight in it

You wouldn't be able to go back and change at all without dropping the quest entirely and starting from scratch is the point he's making I think.

As they say, "nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool"

No

But that's PART of the fail state. Bygoing into a hunt underequipped (IE: fighting Rathalos with Lance/Gunlance without windgust resistances) you now are PUNISHED by either having to continue to try to hunt it with a bad setup or go home.

That is the BASIS of the hunter: go in equipped. Did you go in equipped? No? Then suffer the fail state, be it self quitting, loss, or an extremely frustrating fight.

The frustration of not being ready forces a player to BE ready.

Do you see how every single one of those failures to do it right receives a punishment? That punishment of "not doing it right" is the core of monster hunter.

Bingo. There is no punishment for being a dumbass.

Kill yourself.

I'm not saying punishment isn't necessary, I'm saying there's already punishment inherently built in to the system
Having to go back and restart manually only offers a unique punishment if you're so broke that you literally cannot afford to buy yourself back in, in which case you have much bigger problems than having to change gear for one quest

Last Tuesday Tsujimoto and Fujioka did a live session where they played the E3 build. Gameplay starts at:

youtu.be/fvKE9iVz-Ig?t=2796

Afterward was also a short Q&A.

There IS a time limit in this quest, but this is, again, the E3 build, as in meant for people on the convention floor to play with a time limit to make them leave for the next person in line to jump in. I do doubt they'll make a graphic resource for the timer just for the E3 build, but we'll see.

I think the bigger punishment is having to start from scratch, and then having to do the quest with equipment that isn't conducive to the quest's actual goal. This is especially apparent in quests where you have to carry eggs/ores.

That doesn't change in a quest where you can change gear in the middle
It's not like they're allowing you to wear two sets at once, you still have to pick one and deal with the consequences of wearing it
I would argue that because of the time limits, starting from scratch just makes it easier

this isn't an argument.

what said.

instead of

It absolutely does though. You go in wearing the equipment for gathering/delivering, heave two of the four rocks to the box, suddenly the monster shows up. In Monster Hunter, you either have to complete the quest while avoiding the monster, take on the monster with gear not meant for the task, or give up the progress made, go in with gear for combat, take longer doing the quest and hope you can vanquish the monster and do the quest without running out of time. On the other hand, in World, you can simply switch into combat gear without any penalty, defeat the monster, then switch back to the gathering gear and pick up where you left off. If you don't see how that's infinitely easier than previous games, I don't know what to tell you.

ok

thanks for that, and thanks for understanding the spirit of the hunt.

Because then you're taking twice as long to deliver the four eggs/rocks.

You've never done these quests, I take it.

I've never felt the need to wear special armor just for those quests, because none of this shit is a large issue to begin with

Neither is anything you said, you piece of shit. You know what it's called when someone makes a statement and is then proven wrong? It's called bullshit. It's called a lie.

I cannot fucking believe you. Other people post footage of the only gameplay demo we have to discuss in the thread before last, and the last several threads have been nothing but discussion back and forth about the game, and you STILL can't be fucked to find it yourself or ask someone to spoonfeed you? You'd honestly rather complain about something than actually do the research and, God forbid, have to accept the game might not be that bad. You are the kind of person people make jokes about, you are a walking stereotype of the autistic MH playerbase.

That video I posted in ? That exact same video was posted in the last thread. You are a retard if you could not find it, and are completely unqualified to say anything about the gameplay if you haven't even watched it. How is it that a complete casual like me who knows next to nothing about the series is more knowledgeable than you when it comes to the upcoming game?

What a fucking travesty.

You do know we're talking about the quests where you have to go back and forth, usually to one of the farthest reaches of the map, to gather an item you can only carry one of at a time, can't use your weapon while doing so, and under normal circumstances will drop and break if hit by the slightest thing or even if you jump off a ledge that's slightly too high?

People like you deserve to be mocked and then kicked from every hall you enter.

To be fair, you ARE the target audience of World, and at the expense of the established fanbase.

The damage numbers at least can be turned off, but the rest is probably unfixable.

Except that a ton of the big Ancient Dragon fights don't let you do that, and even some that aren't technically Ancients like Akamtorm and Ukamlubas

here, have a mature and intelligent post to match a mature and intelligent person like you

I don't get why anyone would say this when the Dengeki interview outright quoted Fujioka as saying that that's who they were building World for.

There are a lot of normalfags who are trying to claim that it ISN'T being made for "a wider audience"

It's really sad.

I'm aware of that, but that doesn't excuse ignorance for a series veteran. If something I'd invested so much time into was set to change so much, I'd want to know everything I could.

I don't get this complaint, though, and I'm speaking from a position of honest curiosity. It seems like damage numbers would let you see:
which seems like a net improvement because it allows players to see whether or not they're doing things right in the game, rather than consulting third party resources. Instead of knowing the monster's weak spots beforehand, you can try different weapons/strategies and see what works. The presence of base camps may make this too easy, but I can't see why the damage numbers alone would be bad.

You really are mature.

Summer is a blight upon the world

you don't know how businesses work, do you? See, videogames are a business; what sells is made, what doesn't sell isn't made. If a game comes out and it changes a game for the WORSE, all the negative reviews in the world don't mean jack shit. All the COMPANY is looking for is sales numbers.

So yeah, if you DON't hate it and keep your wallet closed, then to the company, you DO love it, because yo contribute to either one side, or the other. There IS no middle ground.

But it's common knowledge that it IS being built for the wider audience, they said as much right in the fucking interview:

I just don't get how people somehow don't get that this title is being very clearly and obviously designed for the foreign casuals.

Agreed, just saying, considering the person they're trying to rope in, it makes sense that they'd be advertising this shit most heavily in the foreign normalfag circles like Facebook and Reddit.

Pretty much all of these are things you can figure out by paying attention as is though. You might not be able to figure out the precise damage/percentage details maybe, but the weapons themselves have the damage values clearly stated, and weak points are usually pretty obvious from the animations or in a lot of cases, just plain old common sense The one I could see an argument for is

but higher sharpness increasing damage output should be pretty self-evident, and it's not hard to feel the difference in how fast it takes to kill a monster with blue vs. green sharpness for instance. Charms it would depend on the skill, but then, other than Armor Skills that directly boost damage output, which would be reflected on your status screen anyway, none of them would really be made any clearer by floating damage numbers.

As you said earlier; ignorant people will be willfully ignorant.

As for damage numbers, it's just not needed. It's just something for those dark souls folks to make them feel better about how monsters aren't supposed to stagger and that each monster is a boss fight, not someone you can just spam attack animations against.

As you said, a vet will know:
as you said, common sense makes these sort of issues simply not exist.

I don't understand this. No one eats food in combat anyway. The animation was already overly long, making it even longer is more annoying than anything. If you need more stamina mid-combat you drink dash juice.

This monster, Anjanath, is supposedly far more skilled at detecting hunters than most monsters. Though I've also heard some people claim it does actually notice the hunter, but because of some AI changes, the monsters will ignore the hunters if it has some distraction until you actually do something to draw its attention. Both of these are basically just rumors though, I don't know Japanese so all I have to go by is what various people claim was said during this part.

Charms are just for skills, and skills usually give you hard numbers on either your stats or skill screens. There aren't "various sharpening stones", there are three which all do the same thing (restore your sharpness). Two of them restore a bit less points worth but in almost all situations it'll still be enough to fully restore it. The only effective difference between the three is how you acquire them. XX also introduced a forth which is very niche, only usable by one of the 6 styles, and is just a regular whetstone + another item's effect rolled in.

You can, sort of, find this out on your own. Monsters have a blood splatter effect when you hit them, bigger splatters means more damage. You'll also still need to check wikis and such for hard numbers, because their are certain things you need to know the exact number for, such as the tenderizer skill. Going by damage numbers alone, you may not be able to tell the difference between a 44 hitzone and a 45 hitzone, especially if you have no exact frame of reference for how much damage exactly you'll do on a hitzone of either of these numbers. But for something like tenderizer, which has a minimum threshold of 45, and won't trigger at all for a 44, this is a huge difference.

All weapons have their damage stats listed, all you'd need to do is look at whether it has a bigger number or a higher sharpness tier than the old one.

Point.

The same applies to items you drink, and considering the wording of the interview, you will likely be able to run around while sharpening your weapon as well if sharpness is still a game element

Tell me which part of the video is relevant and I'll try and see if I can hear it. That said, the sooner you get on learning Japanese, the better off you'll be if video games are at all a significant part of your life.

Yes, those can be annoying, but they''re not difficult

Depends how you define that. Given enough tries, it's not likely for you to get stuck on them, but considering how many of the fucking things they require you to deliver in a single quest, and that some of them require you to carry a damage-inducing item from one end of the map to the other, failure isn't exactly unusual if you go in without the proper preparation, especially when you take into account that quite a few require Pickels to dig out the item in the first place.

youtu.be/gwHGHoW5hBg?t=3m33s
Thanks. It'd be around here. When Anjanath wakes up but hasn't started to attack the hunter yet. I've heard various claims about why he doesn't start to attack the hunter right away.

The shooting thing is apparently to lure the monster out of the cramped and confined cave - the noise it makes when the projectiles impact the stage apparently draw the monster's attention. They mention the monster by name, but it sounds more like they're just explaining what they're doing rather than stating that Anjanaf specifically reacts more to it than other monsters.

The only ones I remember failing were ones where I got unlucky with monster positioning, usually in those bullshit ones where they block off routes depending on how many you've delivered

Isn't that any of them where you have to deliver 3 or more?

I don't know, maybe
I don't go out of my way to do them unless I like the reward, and that sort of thing can be easier or harder depending on the map, and therefore more or less memorable

Fair enough, I'm the same way. Either way though, the point ultimately is that it does make a pretty significant difference in how quests play out, and in the difficulty of the game as a whole.

Maybe I've unknowingly been making things ridiculously more difficult for myself by sticking to as few equipment sets as I can get away with, but I just can't agree with that
Hell, I think being able to fast travel back to camp is a bigger deal than this

Are delivery quests really such a big deal? I never bothered with any that weren't key quests so I wouldn't know.

Thanks for that.

You've always been able to do that with farcasters, and unlike the new things they could be used in combat. Not that there was ever much reason to use them in combat. Although, you could only carry one farcaster (and mats for 10 more if you had extra space).

Yeah I guess
I just don't like the idea of fast travel in general, even if it's not that bad in practice

They would usually matter if you are a completion or have special bonuses such as completing 3 village egg delivery quests in mh4u which unlocks a village Fatalis hunting quest.

The guy was easy, just swing at its tail near his legs and it goes down in no time

That's just a flying lizard with handle bars.

And a tip-top namasté to you, Ken-sama. Pic unrelated, you cringeworthy fuck.

OH shit nigger.
No one has energy drinks. Ever. Even when bladememeing Basarios, R.Basarios, Gravios, B.Gravios Uragaan, Mysterious owl fuckface I actually forgot the name and Nerscylla.

These players get their shit smacked constantly because Memesouls allows estus flasks while moving and they think this is memesouls but with different monsters.
The fact of the matter is they can't grasp giving up a window of opportunity after a HUEG attack to actually heal themselves. A veteran would run around for a window after an attack or leave the area but these asshats smack the heals button and hope the monster doesnt wreck their shit due to a lack of ability to seize the tactical advantage of a missed monster attack.

Don't worry, now with the New Wider Audience focus (patent pending) people getting punished for being retards is a thing of the past, eat while moving, drink potions while attacking, become invincible as long as you have your weapon out

Your boogeyman doesn't work here faggot, Dark Souls doesn't let you use items while moving either, only with the faggotry that was Dark Souls 2 did it start and that was through a severe misunderstanding of what made the previous two games good.

The opinion of the vast majority of people here is that Hunting Skills were a terrible addition to the franchise. World looking like cancer doesn't make the bad parts of XX good.

I thought some of the arts would have made good additions if they were worked into the weapons' normal movesets instead of being glorified MMO hotbar abilities
I liked the GL's blast dash, for example, no bully

But aside from most of them being OP or just dumb cooldown skills, some of them straight up drained the enjoyment out of the game
I main CB and was using the standard combo of energy blade + limit break, and until I tried out the chainsaw thing in XX I didn't even notice how horrifically unfun that art combo made the game for me, every fight was occupied by some strategic resource management bullshit trying to find openings to get as much use out of the limit break before it ended as possible
And with three different things to potentially use that fully charged bar for, that rush made me whiff the big attacks more often then not, especially the energy blade's fucking off-center golf swing

Why the fuck do MH fans have some kind of rivarly with Souls series?

I personally dont see any rivilarry, but im pretty sure the soulsfags like to compare every similar game to it and stick their shitty arguments and comparisons in completely different games.

Its not us, its the soulsfags.

Soulsfags don't even care about MH.

They are too busy debating which game inside their own series is best.

We do? News to me, but then I never played 'em they're that King's Field spinoff, right?

Uh, no.

Then again, I never play MH either.

Hm, then absolutely no idea what games we're even talking about.

Because Darksouls meme spouting trash players are everywhere.

You guys really ignore the problem with monster hunter worlds.
Whether it's a good game or a bad one, everything about it is a normalfag bait.
I hope you fags have friends to play with because we will have possibly the worst pubs ever in the history of the franchise.

Nah, it will be cool and everyone is going to have fun.
Except nintenbros, that is.

They clearly want the same slice of market.

Considering that they said as much in the interview linked at the top of the thread, I don't think anyone here is ignoring that.

And they will have it, a nice fat slice with an extreme lack of nintenbros.

Any specific example?
Sound like projection to me.

But MH started out on fucking PS2, the most normalfag console there is.

MH is normalfag bait though, shit sold gazillion in Japland.

Are you trying to tell me something here?
You sound starved to say the least.

It's funny because Nintenbros want Dark Souls trilogy on the Switch.

Who needs Dark Souls when you have Skyrim?

He's telling you that the Switch ain't getting MH World is all.

Any problems with that?

I'll probably get a ps4 in the future, i don't understand people who do console wars.

Do not worry, friend, i am well nourished.
Nintenbros tears give me all the minerals i need.

I just realized with the more open maps and increased monsters per hunt, Frenzy Virus infection could actually work as a neat mechanic
Too bad they made it too annoying the first time and will never put it in a game again

Are you guys trying to bait for le epig nintendrone salt for your dank compilation videos or something? From what I've seen most people on /mhg/ seem to either not care about or dislike MH games being on nintendo consoles, and World being on PC and not a Switch exclusive is probably the only thing people here generally see as a positive. It's kind of funny, the only time I ever see people talking about the switch here now is when they're accusing anyone who dislikes World of being a butthurt or "salty" switch owner.

If they get the retarded desision to put in apex monster let alone put in another apex rajang, I swear Ill send capcom a bomb threat.

I never had a problem with the frenzy virus though.

While Japanese normalfags are bad, they're still not quite as cancerous as foreign normalfags, who are precisely who World is being designed for.

World is only PC for the foreigners though, it's a PS4 exclusive at home not that it matters, because I'm not even sure I want to play it at this point

Nah, I'm trying to say that MH world is being released for everything but the Switch and hope you don't have a problem with that.
Kinda makes sense cuz we barely know anything about World, why the heck do everyone here seem to dislike it.

I don't see jap normalfags are better than foreign normalfags considering jap normalfags prefer mobile game.

Wait, wut?

If you mean handhelds like the 3DS or Vita as opposed to telly consoles, no problems there. If you mean cell phone shit, the West is just as bad. Either way, if Monster Hunter has been doing well with the Japanese normalfags as is and still been as good and challenging as it's been, they're clearly a step above their Western counterparts they're still リア充 garbage though

Everything after MHFU was normalfag since MHFU was the last game where multiplayer was basically impossible unless you lived in a Japanese inner city and sat on the edge of decorative fountains everyday. You had to learn how to actually fight the monsters yourself and every game since has added more and more retards to the community who scrape their way through the games in multiplayer and learn nothing, yet whine and moan about how you're not using whatever retarded build Gaijin Hunter told them was best.

Freedom Unite is still the comfiest MH.

Because everything we've seen about it looks like shit and the developers themselves have said they're dumbing the game down to appeal to foreign shitters.

Even jap normalfags are leaving the portable scene, MH XX didn't sell as good as the PSP ones.

The problem is two fold:
- the game is getting stale
- jap players are moving more and more into mobile as smartphones get more and more popular.

The damn game looks like exactly like the PS2/PSP generation, just with better graphics.

Except that's not why that happened - X sold fucking gorillions, in just a little over a month it became the best-selling game of all 2015, and a few days into 2016 it beat out 4G's lifetime sales at the time. XX's poor sales were a commentary on people being dissatisfied with X specifically.

Smartphones are pretty much a saturated market, it's not going to change demographics much in the future. The reality is, handheld games on the 3DS and Vita are a completely different market from cell phone garbage.

Watch youtu.be/fvKE9iVz-Ig?t=2796 , it doesn't look anything like the games except in aesthetic.

I don't know why people keep claiming World looks better than the original on the PS2, because it doesn't.

But does it beat the PSP games in sales?
Smartphones sell better than either the 3DS or Vita.
They are targeting bored salarymen/teenagers playing shit on the train, not some special snowflakes.

And for comparison, this is Freedom Unite:
youtube.com/watch?v=wQXV3FxE7Ik

I dunno about you, but shit looks damn near same.

I'm not finding numbers for 2nd G or Portable 3rd. The closest thing I'm finding is numbers for Dos on the PS2, which sold about 700,000. For comparison, X sold over 3 million copies in a little over a month, so even if the PSP games did four times as well as the last PS2 title, they still would just be close.

That's not what I said - they're a saturated market, everyone who wants one has one. New smartphone sales aren't to new customers, they're replacing old/broken ones. The smartphone market isn't changing, and it isn't stealing away players. They appeal to fundamentally different markets.

Partially yes, but the hardcore gaming audience is also on the handheld machines. This is why you see shit like MonHun or Sekaiju no MeiQ flourishing there, while more casual/cinematic things like Kingdom Hearts or Metal Gear do well on the TV consoles.

Again, the aesthetic looks similar in that it's a wilderness, but that's about it - World looks to play completely differently, and not in a good way.

vgchartz.com/game/18542/monster-hunter-freedom-unite/
MHFU sold near 6 millions.

But everyone who want a 3DS or Vita already got them or got a smartphone. Smartphones consistently better than them.
What the fuck? The hardcore gaming audience is on mainstay consoles or PC, you realize most portable games are for kids and salarymen right?

The way you move is the same, the running animation is the same, the way you attack is the same.

Confirmed all FPSes are the same, thanks user

Except the running in different FPS are different.

Some games you put your gun to the side when you sprint, others you just move forward faster.
God damn I hate when Prey, nuPrey and Call of Duty are all the same game

The way you move in Quake and the way you move in CoD are different.

>vgchartz.com/game/18542/monster-hunter-freedom-unite/
Anyone have any reputable sources? They're claiming 2G sold 2 million abroad compared to 4 million at home, and considering they were surprised at how high 3G and 4G sold to foreigners, I'm very doubtful foreign sales were that high for 2G.

You are still missing the point. I'm saying that smartphones aren't magically sucking away people from gaming, because there aren't new customers coming in and choosing to buy them instead of a 3DS or Vita.

In foreigner land maybe, but here most of the more serious stuff is on the handhelds.

But it's not - the videos of World make it very clear that you attack more by tricking monsters into fighting each other or exploiting terrain gimmicks than actually attacking. It's also quite obvious that movement won't be the same at all, considering how hard they're going in on removing post-action commitments, like with items.

In the previous MH games, when you use bowguns, wasnt supposed to be like players would have to sit still to shoot? But in world they could walk around slowly?

I also saw that they could change their bullet type in world, from machine gun to shotgun.

If thats the case what do you guys think about it? Is MHW truly dead now? Is this the final nail in the coffin!?!?

Skyrim is getting a switch release.

Portable third was better in every regard.
Also MH4U was better too, if you ignored the new weapons

I'm saying why the fuck does Skyrim substitute for Dark Souls?

VGchartz are the only guys doing these things, considering Media create only concerns Japan.
But they are, moba games are making more money than MH and more and more jap devs move into moba.
Pray tell, what serious stuff? MH is normalfag shit in Japan. All other big franchises are on big consoles.
The monster attacking monster is just showcase the game's world, the way you move and swing weapons is the same as before.
They are not removing it though, you are just being able to move while using item.

How does that negatively affect anything again?

Or hurr durr muh World muh TPS

Third person shooters are very popular in Japan btw.

Are you retarded or are you just pretending?

I can't wait for dank MHWorld griefing channel

That's all I'm interested in anyway, the 3 million number I gave was for Japan alone. X didn't even get a foreign release until months after launch anyway.

The ones that are expanding into it for the most part aren't doing so at the cost of their main operations. The only major offense I can think of is Fantasy Life 2 being a cell phone game, and even there as a whole Level 5 hasn't abandoned video games for cell phones.

And yet still more of a serious game than almost anything else.

Which franchises that appeal to the hardcore crowd are you talking about? Because all the dungeon crawlers and roguelikes and SRPGs I can think of are handheld games.

No it's not. Watch the fucking video, thanks to the damage number shit, we can see the monsters doing damage numbers in the triple digits to each other while the hunter is hitting with a Taiken for 20 at the most.

That's called removing it.

Because committing to your actions is part of what makes Monster Hunter difficult. You remove that, you make it easier.

Among the Westaboos, yeah. Very tragic thing.

I thought you could only go in when a Hunter calls people in? I also only encountered a griefer once, other times i just encountered retards. I wonder how those types of people would play out in this game. Good keks could probably be had unless it happens to my hunting party.

Per the source, MHFU sold above 4 millions in Japan alone.
venturebeat.com/2013/06/28/how-puzzle-dragons-coerces-players-to-pay-big-bucks/
So? It's still a sign they are moving to MOBA.
And why is that exactly?
Dungeon crawlers and roguelikes are mostly on PC, SRPG aren't hardcore. Define your "hardcore" crowd. I find the JRPG and stealth crowd to be more hardcore.
That's no proof that you are going to use monster infighting as the main way to deal damage.
It's called changing it.
But you still commit to your actions, eating while moving slow you down.
lol normalfags in Japan love CoD, you know that right?

This better be bait

Knowing that the minigun fire is unique to a certain type of ammo gives me hope. Because the gameplay demo does show normal shells, pellet shells and mortar shells. Honestly, and this opinion will probably get me lynched. But I think Worlds will only suffer in the early game because of these changes. It's got the original creators on-board, and Monster Hunter's end-game content has always been challenging and fulfilling regardless of what entry it is.

You will still be able to setup lobbies and go in all together if you want. The drop-in/drop-out is just a way for friendless NEETs to get in on the multiplayer that is the franchise's biggest draw.

Are you?

See

You say that like public lobbies aren't a thing

Why is this drop in multiplayer suddenly a big deal?

You realize a huge part of MH on portable is because you connect with you friends right?

It's a way for them to pass times on the train.

Dont worry user, I respect your opinion and will never hurt you.

Ouch user. You didnt need to mention that
Hopefully some of Holla Forums will play the game on ps4 so i can hunt with you guys

Play on PC nerd.

Public lobbies are how you drive NEETs to solo play. Infinite shitters in public lobbies that don't understand the concept of teamwork and will fuck up the hunt by hitting people with their LS spam or Hammer golf swing. Or will boot you from the lobby if you don't strictly adhere to the role they want you to play for a low-rank Ludroth hunt.
If I had to choose between drop-in players or public lobby players I'd choose drop-in players. Because the chance of a drop-in player being an asshole who goes from game-to-game to grief players is far lesser. I know the Dark Souls comparison is not too welcome in MH threads(For good reason that I totally understand) but let's be real that Dark Souls would be (more) full of fucking jackasses if it had a lobby system. Hell, you just have to hit up some red soapstone signs in popular PvP areas to figure that out. That's a pretty good analogy for a lobby and the amount of dipshits in those places are staggering.
Good thing it's fairly easy to party up with other non-shitter hunters through various websites(especially the ones specifically for finding other players). But your average newcomer to the series won't really know about this stuff without looking for it(and people these days don't know how to use google apparently).

Play on PC with Holla Forums I know I will

I have a toaster, Im trying to unNEET myself by getting a job though, I have to wait for an interview now i guess. The first thing im doing after that is buying a better computer.

So hopefully ill see you there bro.

OK my bro.

I'm in a 3rd world country but I still got a decent rig so you got no excuse.

user, I'm a neet
The only thing I've ever had a problem with was playing with nips, because I don't speak the language or know the culture
Assholes are rare and retards are easily detected and avoided

Clearly you've never had to play with a Baguette then.

I said retards were easily detected and avoided

I can't wait for summer to be over.

T-There will be kicking features, right Capcom?

I'd prefer Media Create, since they're actually reputable. That said, for the sake of argument, that still says that in it's lifetime, 2G made 4 million sales, compared to X making 3 million in just over a month.

>venturebeat.com/2013/06/28/how-puzzle-dragons-coerces-players-to-pay-big-bucks/
Well shit. If that's genuinely happening every day on a regular basis, that's fucked up and the world is doomed.

Moving would mean they're abandoning gaming to go to mobage. That could happen, but so far it hasn't.

Nah, PC's just doujins, eroge, and MMOs.

So you're just shitposting, got it.

It's a method that does exponentially more damage than actually fighting it, the game is clearly built around it.

No, it's called removing it. They've even said outright that they're trying to appeal to the people who didn't like having to strategically think about committing to their actions like that. You can see it in the gameplay and you can read it in the interview.

That's barely a commitment considering you can still reposition pretty easily.

The Westaboos do, yeah.

I agree with the rest, but that's hardly a reason to judge the quality of a game you shouldn't be playing the cucked versions to begin with anyway

PC's foreign only.

Yes you can kick people out of a lobby, but i never tried to do it during the middle of a hunt.

Try to avoid hunting with randoms, some of them are fucking retarded.
**Instead H
hunt with us user, were comfy af to play with**

I really fucked that second spoiler up.

I meant to say

We really need to get XX multiplayer going again or 4G

GET 4U LIKE ALL NORMAL PEOPLE.

I played with a gunlance bro once, and we fought a Grank rathian with the rule of only using shells.
He got two mantles out of her.

If you're going by norms, I'm pretty sure 4G would be the "normal" choice considering how many more people bought it over 4U. Either way, not really interested in playing a toned down version of the game.

I'm gonna need sauce

Fair enough, I'll retract that since (other than the case of 3G vs. 3U where the changes were clearly visible in the stat screens) it's mostly just popular belief; to my knowledge no one's actually checked the code. Still not interested in playing the foreign version though.

I went to check myself and apparently the only real change is shortened tutorial (thank god, i'll add).
And of course, dlc.

There's a very widespread belief that foreign version of 4G and X toned down monster HP on the sly, but to my knowledge it's purely anecdotal and no one's actually dived into the code to check.

Also, shortened how? Did they skip the Daren Moran fight at the beginning?

Nope the dahren moran is still there, you just don't get the "want to repeat this tutorial?" messages and similar stuff.

I think they made it so the supply box always gives you hot/cold drinks in the designated areas in 4U and 4G didn't. I think this was something that Gaijin Hunter pointed out when he went on his pro-censorship freakout on twitter.

So, basically the same there then.

4G gives you them too though. Or do you mean in the upper ranks when you're not supposed to have supplies at the start?

Yeah I mean the upper ranks. I could be wrong I never played 4G and I could be remembering the rant incorrectly.

Well, in the lower rank, 4G includes Hot/Cooler Drinks depending on the region, but in Upper and G ranks, the box is empty until either the subquest is fulfilled or a random duration of time passes, in which case appropriate supplies for the region will appear.

Yeah I think 4U adds drinks immediately with the map. However I think it's only 1 drink per stack.

In 4G it depends - Village is always one stack of 2, Gathering Area is 4 stacks of 1.

The thing you need to understand about the average westerner is that they don't understand anything about what makes something look good or bad. As far as a westerner is concerned, something looks good if it has a high poly count and high resolution textures. It doesn't matter if these polygons are actually needed or improving anything, a basic cube with 20k polys will look fantastic to a westerner. And the textures; westerners don't even understand how pixels work or what resolutions mean, all they know is bigger numbers == "it looks better". You know minecraft, right? That building block game with all the little cubes? Westerners fucking adore slapping "HD" texture packs on these shitty voxels to make it look prettier, to the point that minecraft in 4K with HD texture packs is one of the XboneX's selling points. Pic related, it's an example of what the average westerner thinks looks good. Never underestimate how easy it is to convince a westerner something is good, it's as easy as jamming a few bigger numbers onto something. And if that doesn't work? Add brown or dark filters over the whole screen and then pile lens flare all over it.

In 4U's High and G ranks, before the supplies arrive during one of the gathering hall quests you'll have 4 maps, 4 torches, and if the area has a temperature you also have 4 stacks of 2 hot/cold drinks.

PC is foreign only, and I doubt anyone on Holla Forums will be upset by that. It's not like actual nips browse this board. I think we'll be more upset if the release date of the PC version is anything more than a month after the console release

How many is X lifetime sale btw? Because it sounds like it's the Wii.
No, PC got its own roguelikes, and they are much harder than shit you find on consoles.
How is SRPG hardcore again, speaking as a SRPG myself.
So the game is clearly built around monster fighting monster, wut? If so why do they bother showing shit like your attacks?
I read the interview and they didn't say that, please point to it.
No, it's a commitment because moving slowly gives you more risk than moving fast.
So a shitload of westaboos in Japan, better gear your ass up and see how they love World.

Or westerners got bad eyes, and can't the whole series looking worse than PS2 games on the 3DS.

That explains so much.

Hi.

Honestly, not sure. I doubt it did very well after the opening window though, I remember seeing copies drop down to below 3000 new last year. People hated Hunting Styles and Hunting Skills is my understanding.

Maybe in foreignerville, but here if I go to the PC section of any game shop, it's basically the R18 floor because the vast majority is just eroge.

Just to clarify, we are talking about Simulation RPGs, right? Like Super Robot Wars, Tactics Ogre, Fire Emblem, etc.?

Because just watching monsters fight each other is really fucking boring and doesn't make good demo promotion footage.

Alright:

By that argument, having your weapon unsheathed at all is a commitment. Hell, you could even argue that running at all is a commitment because it's using up stamina that you might need later to run some more. The term is losing all meaning when you broaden it that far.

I'm reasonably confident that being confined to a TV console alone is going to doom World here. That said, my countrymen have a very nasty way of disappointing me in the most painfully bad ways like making Code Geass profitable enough to get another goddamn season

Where do you think we are?

whoa

POST ALMOND SHAPED EYE
If you do it I'll post proof I'm Italian because why not.

How do I into proper carbonara, oh wise spaghetti mancer?

Use a separate pan to fry bacon cubes with 1/8 garlic and a bit of oil, until they turn golden, then turn off the fire and discard the garlic.
Boil spaghetti separately in a salty water pot (consult internet for the amount of salt, it's very important), and as soon as they are done (i like them al dente) separate them from the water, and throw them back into the still warm pot you cooked them in.
Add the bacon, abundant grated parmisan cheese and grounded black pepper at will, and mix until the cheese sticks to the pasta, should be quick.
If you keep some of the water (a VERY small amount) you won't have to add olive oil when mixing the cheese and pepper, but that's up to you.
Eat with a beer on the side or red wine.
Keep more fresh grated parmisan cheese and pepper to the side, if you want some extra.

Fuck, you made me post proof I'm italian without me realizing it.

You've farfallen for my ruse quite easily :^)

You buy games in game shop? Nigger, online services exist for a reason.
Yes, and how are these fucking hardcore? All of them are known to be easy games played by casuals.
And? Because of that, you think the game is going to be primarily be about monsters baiting?
Source?
How the fuck is it loosing meaning? You risk yourself, thus you commit.
You are strange, a TV console or a PC is the optimal way to play games, yet you want handheld (something actually bad for your eyes) to succeed, very strange.
I hope they do, you sound like a fag.

Source?

You can reply to more than one person per post you dumb fucking nigger. Stop being a faggot and shitting up the thread, all you're doing is begging to be spoonfed information and baiting despite claiming you never play the games. Try actually reading the thread, the interview was already linked in the first post in the thread, which also had those translated quotes.

I just read that and he also said this
Fujioka: "Since the foreign fans have increased, we'd like to more straightforwardly have them playing. To go even further, we'd like them to interact more with Japanese users. Just, we want to make it while properly facing up to the elements that prevent it from expanding."

So in short, it's a compromise between both westerners and japs.

Any compromise at all means the game will be irredeemable shit
Controls should be abrasive and poorly mapped, weapons should be clunky and limited, and hunts should take place entirely on perfectly flat planes, just like god intended

I don't know why people want a completely flat plane only for all maps if you want that then why are multiple maps needed. However the stuff they've shown so far for world looks like it is too much.

GS main spotted. How's Brave style treating you?

Autism

Pretty good considering I'm a CB main
Learn to detect sarcasm

It all makes sense now :^) I was joking too, I thought that would be obvious.
I'm curious though, have you tried GS? If so, what do you think of it? The two weapons seem like polar opposites that end up having a few tertiary similarities, so I've been wondering for a while how CB mains feel about GS, and vice versa.

It's less about the PC and more about the West - they're trying to market to the West, hence the dumbing down and casualization and releasing on the PC and Xbone.

Yes, when I want to purchase something, I go to a store that sells that product.

I'm not seeing how the existence of Rakuten or Amazon changes my point.

Yeah, you're just shitposting.

Because of the insane damage values it does which will cut down hunt times significantly while giving you easy access to more rewards from not just one but two dead large monsters? Absolutely I think that would be a major focus.

By that argument, being in the same room as the monster is "committing" since you're at risk then.

I'm not saying what I want to succeed, I'm telling you that that's how things work here. Handhelds simply are more successful, the 3DS and the Vita dominated the last five years with an iron fist, no other gaming device came remotely close to their reach and libraries.

It's lip service - they're not going to outright say "We're completely gutting the franchise in the hopes that old fans will blindly buy it based on brand name while reworking it to appeal to people who hate the series." They're gutting a lot of what made the game appealing to it's fans in the hopes of winning the guns-and-sports crowd over. So far we have seen nothing that puts weight behind the claim that World "will absolutely satisfy the people who've played the series up until now"

Go to sleep faggot

Oh, don't get me started
I'm very attracted to huge ass swords in general, but I dislike GS because it's so limited, it all just boils down to variations on one move, and any combos it has only serve to chain that one move into other forms of that one move
I would go as far as to say I think the tools CB has in its moveset is pretty close to what a greatsword in a game should be

GS is a positional weapon, not a mash combos to win with the current generations most overpowered weapon.

You can go to online stores.
It changes your point because Steam, DLlist offers more selection than any kind of game store can provide.
I don't know about "Kaga-era Fire emblem" but SRW and TO and modern FE are casual. SRW is literal faceroll the game.

But that's indeed true, by being closer to the monster, you are committing a risk.
PC and PS4 surpass handheld libraries by far. Things that work in Japland are still a small pond in the global market.
This is all lips too. You are injecting your own opinion into what they say.
But the gameplay they show so far absolutely do that?

Every weapon is a "positional" weapon, even ranged weapons require you to keep distance in the back of your mind
They just don't focus entirely on that because there's a lot of other variables in a fight that can be played around with
It's okay that you don't understand the complexities of the weapon, but if you think it's just button mashing, you've clearly never tried it on a quest harder than the tutorial

Yes, and I can also to traditional stores. Your point?

Never heard of Steam, and DLSite is a porn site.

Modern FE absolutely is casual, and if anything, it's a warning sign to what World promises to do to Monster Hunter, because FE7 was the same thing except slightly less egregious.

You'll need to elaborate on what this term means.

Ladies and gentlemen, the target audience for Monster Hunter World.

Bullshit. Most of the PS4's library is ports of Vita titles. You're only recently starting to see developers have enough confidence in the PS4 as a platform to develop exclusives for it; for most of it's life it's been kept afloat with Vita or PS3 ports.

So what? What does the foreign market have to do with anything? AAAs like Capcom are another story, but most developers aren't big enough to depend on the foreign market to make ends meet. They can't afford to pay the extra costs and wait the extra time for those returns if they happen at all. If you can't make a profit at home, you're not making the game.

Since you don't seem to be familiar with the phrase, allow me to explain - "lip service" is a term that refers to when a person gives a statement solely for the purpose of placating or satisfying another party. In this case, Tsujimoto claiming that World is being built with the pre-existing playerbase in mind seems very much to be a lie based on what we've seen in gameplay videos. It sounds like they're saying it just to keep the current fans satisfied and buying the game, while in fact there is no thought being paid to them at all. Now, to be fair, I am obviously not a mind reader, nor am I affiliated with Capcom or anyone else in the industry, so the point I presume you were trying to make about my interpretation of things to be my opinion is a fair one, but it is an opinion based on the facts we have had presented to us. The situation may change as the release approaches, and to be sure there's going to be more focus at this early point on what's different about the game rather than what's the same, especially since the point is to attract new people rather than the old guard. But at this point in time, I see no reason to believe that what they've said about keeping us in mind is anything more than lip service.

Considering the reactions of myself, all the people I know who've played Monster Hunter, and the majority of this thread, I think it's safe to say the gameplay they've shown utterly fails to do that.

My point is why the fuck would you need to?
So you never heard of Steam? I don't believe you. DLsite is not just a porn site.
Every SRPG you mention is casual.
Damn so FE7 was "pandering to the West"? I don't believe so.
Shit's so easy you have to try to lose.
Your point?
PS4 library composed of multiplat and a handful of exclusives that the Vita cannot handle like Nioh and Yakuza, and as said you, it can play some Vita games, putting it on edge over Vita. PC library is the best.
Foreign market sell games. Capcom are AAA and they make Monhun, Monhun also sells worse and worse in Japland.
Steam solves that.
Uh what? But the gameplay shown is just HD MH with some changes?
What fucking facts? You quote a bunch of talking points then you say like you know the future, despite the promising gameplay footage.
This thread is not a hivemind, and outside community shows plenty of veterans hyping for the game (since it's the first console MH in ages, not stuck in a shitty handheld or undepowered consoles). Don't speak for everyone.

Such great vets as Gaijin Hunter, god knows he knows a good game when he sees it right?
Or Reddit! They've never been wrong before and overhyped something that turned out to be bad.

Being an irredeemable shitter with several years of service behind you means you're still a shitter, friendo.

But there are people who are hyped for it in this thread.

Yeah but they didn't buy a switch.

I wouldn't go so far as to call them "people".

Why the fuck would you need to go to online stores when you have traditional stores?

I'm aware of the concept of evaporated water, but judging from context I presume you mean something vastly different.

It's advertised heavily if not exclusively in pornographic materials and classifies it's content mostly through categories of pornography with non-sexual all-age content making up a definite minority. Saying it's "not just" a porn site is the equivalent of saying you buy Playboy for the articles.

Nope.

On top of making the game easy as hell and giving you a wide variety of easily acquirable and exceptionally powerful units, not the least of which was a more powerful than usual Lord with two bonus Lords who ranged from overpowered to gamebreaking, they included a forced 10 stage tutorial to hold your hand in learning how to play and deposited half a dozen overleveled characters on you about five stages into the "real" game. 7 was absolutely built with selling to the West in mind.

Then you've never fucking played SRW. The series isn't as tough as it was in the F Kanketsuhen/Alpha Gaiden days, true, but even if you're just aiming for a simple clear you'll need to learn the system and apply strategic thinking in most titles, and if you're aiming for SR Points like you ought to be, you absolutely have to take advantage of everything you have.

You're a fucking moron.

There's some great doujin stuff out there, sure, but not really enough to compete with proper gaming platforms.

In the long term they have the potential to bring in a few extra sales, but most devs can't afford to wait that long.

We literally just said that X outsold 4G's then-lifetime sales (for the record, at that time 4G had been out for roughly a year and three months) within a period of less than two months. XX sold less than X (because people ended up hating X,) but that is not evidence of an ongoing trend of "less and less."

So what, Steam is a foreign localization company or something? Because all those do is eat up money and scribble over products to appease SJWs and other Westerners.

"Some changes" that we've already established look to destroy a lot of what makes the game fun.

The gameplay footage.

It's not promising. At all. It looks like complete garbage.

Hence why I said a "majority."

[citation required]

See, these just sound like the entities spoke of, not like people who actually play video games.

There's a concept you should look into called "self-awareness."

I didn't buy a Switch, and I still don't see anything good about World.

You talk as someone that only started playing on Tri. FU had a fuck ton of elevation that you could actually use to your advantage, like fighting kezu on area 1 in snowy mountains.
Unless this is bait, then you got your (((you))), congrats.

I'm a complete newfag when it comes to MH and handhelds, but I want to play good earlier games before the upcoming one. Should I buy DS and MH4U, and if yes what version is the best for playing Monster Hunters? I have played MH3 on emulator but apparently the offline only is basically tutorial.

If you have people to play with online bro-op on emulated Freedom Unite, Portable 3rd, or Tri is pretty easy to do. If you're looking for a baked-in community of people, 4U has that but most people that are playing it won't be new to the game like yourself.

4U has more players than MHG apparently. I haven't checked because im on a mega Guild quest expedition grind
But thats due to Crapcom say MHXX ain't happening so nearly everyones jumped ship to 4U and the wave of newfags is incredible.
4U is still going strong.

You are fucking playing dumb and I don't like it.

And no, you have no business calling fucking KH and Metal Gears when you think SRW, FE and Tactics Ogre are hardcore.

How so?

If you don't a 3DS yet, I would say to start by emulating Portable 3rd, and then moving on to 3G and 4G if you like it.

Regarding what?

I would say the exact opposite: that someone who defends Kingdom Hearts and Metal Gear as hardcore is out of his league calling out games he's never heard of and only learned about by a cursory Google search after I mentioned them.

Yeah, as much fun as parts of it is, I'm not keen on other parts.

Look, the souls series popped up. Demon Souls was good and dark souls 1 was okay, and then 2 and 3 were trash. However, it's obvious that 2 and 3 were trash because of the normalfag memeing of "lol YOU DIED so ebin hard git gud praise the sun XD" and it catered to them because of it and the series suffered in the long run.

Monster hunter has never been easy. The controls were seen as "clunky", until you realized why they were set up that way. Fights were hard, until you learned how it went. The game forced you to play by it's rules and mercilessly slapped your shit when it was played wrong. I lost count of the number of people I convinced to get into monster hunter during Vanilla Tri who threw in the towel when they got up to barroth because they couldn't fathom that a battle could be long and drawn out and really require you to carefully plan each hit, each recover, each everything, and aim only for the areas you weren't going to bounce off of.

The casualization of ANY franchise is NEVER a good thing and only serves to punish the long time fans and cater to an audience that doesn't even like the series in the first place.

"clunky" is not the same thing as slow and methodical, you can have one without the other
like dark souls :^)

I'm having trouble finding clear motion values for some of the new attacks in double cross. In particular I wanted to know if the brave lbg step-shot actually does anything at all, but so far I've yet to find any information other than that it has a critical distance slightly shorter than normal shots, which would imply it does damage. But if it's only something like 4 motion value it would basically be nothing anyway. Either way I guess the free exhaust damage is something.
I was also curious if stuff like the brave lance x-cancel actually has the same motion value as the adept x-counter, since things like adept hammer lvl3 pound has the same animation but different motion values to the brave hammer max charge.
Does anyone know what these might be or otherwise if there's a complete motion value listing somewhere?

That's part of the point, MonHun's controls are slow and methodical, they just appear clunky until you grasp them.

But they totally were clunky as shit
For fuck's sake, only a developer that had no idea how to make a game control well would think it was a good idea to bind binary attack buttons to an analog stick

I'll agree for the original Monster Hunter, but that was a problem that was immediately fixed in Portable, and yet you'll still hear people who joined as recently as the 3DS titles complain about clunky controls.

Eh, depends on the weapon
Something like CB's axe mode has pretty great feeling moves even without the transformation or phials or anything despite being pretty slow, but SA's axe mode can feel like dogshit if you're not intimately familiar with every aspect of the weapon
I mean, I get what you're saying, lowering the skill ceiling should be avoided, but people are right to think that a game should be fun to play before you put a hundred or two hours into it

Half of CB's axe mode is just a neutered and slower version of SA's, the other half is spin2win with pretty explosions. I don't really see how you could think CB's axe mode is great and SA's is dogshit when they're half the same thing. The X combo is almost identical, only with the second attack cut out so it's a 2 hit combo instead of a 3 hit one. It even seems to reuse the same animations.

I would say a few weapons are clunky, like Gunlance, and some of Charge Blade. The 3DS just doesn't have enough buttons to handle them well, so a lot of things end up being assigned to simultaneous combinations of inputs, or require you to do unintuitive things; downgrading the ultraburst for CB, as an example.

Regarding Steam, regarding "FE7" westernization.
I'm an actual SRW fan myself, and those games are never difficult post the SNES classic, the last "difficult" was A Portable, everything else has been normal or a fucking breeze.

Fucking KH2 hard mode is harder than any of these games.

Aside from that, if you take the rest of the weapon into account the CB axe gains way more shit, you've got tons of move options and stuff like guard points, whereas the SA axe just gets an okay morph attack into sword mode
I mean, to be perfectly fair I only played SA in 3U so it probably got better afterwards, but my point stands

It's 6 now actually, plus a few more if you count morph attacks. I think they flow very nicely, you can use almost any of them from idle, and can mix them in a few ways. You have the basic 3 hit combo, and you can start from any of the three attacks you want, so it's very fluid to go into it. X from idle is the first hit, A starts at the second, Start starts at the third; and unlike LS, you can do X-X-X for all three. You can go right into the third attack after a roll which is really nice, and you can also swap out the first one with a lunge that gives you some nice forward movement. These are both very good for repositioning and still doing damage. After the third attack, the upswing, you can continue the combo; or enter an indefinitely long series of chopping attacks that consume stamina, and then do a big finisher attack, or go right back into the 3 hit combo. You can also sidestep out of pretty much any attack, and you get a pretty huge timeframe to step out so you can wait out some of the ending lag for a better evade window. That's one of my favorite things about SA, it's a lot like GS in that way. The Tempest Axe hunter art in XX is pretty cool too, it speeds up most of the slower attacks, which makes the weapon feel even better.
Well there's your problem. SA's axe mode didn't feel good until 4, but Sword mode was a horrific abomination in that. Sadly, Gen and XX are probably the most fluid and fun for SA overall.

I agree that the morph attacks are mostly lackluster. You can use them after a few more attacks now, but it's still lacking. The morph attack from sword to axe is especially bad, it's one of the weakest attacks in the weapon's entire moveset, and the other ways to morph are pretty slow. Brave makes morphing feel a lot better, but I dislike how brave SA plays.

They don't know what the fuck they want to do with the GL. They keep nerfing everything about it when the weapon already struggles.

It does as much damage as a normal 2 shot. If there's anything else you wanna know just say so

I'm new to the Monster Hunter games, I didn't play a lot of Generations, should I delete it and replace it with XX or should I play it first before going to XX ?

Delete it - XX is X with more content added on.

Don't know what to tell you, if en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steam_(software) is what you're talking about, it seems like a foreign thing. I've certainly never heard of it.

Ah, you misfired there then, the guy who thought FE7 wasn't about pandering to the West was , I'm the one who explained how it clearly was.

F Kanketsuhen, Alpha, and Alpha Gaiden are all generally considered harder than the SuFami titles.

The thing to remember is that moreso than may other genres, the difficulty of a Simulation RPG is heavily impacted by the player's knowledge and experience - in the case of modern SRWs, knowing what kinds of SR Point conditions await in later stages, the availability of characters/attacks, secret conditions, Custom and Ace bonuses, what Seishin are acquired when… all can completely change your strategy in earlier stages, and how you distribute or conserve your resources. In a game where you can't grind, preparation is everything, since otherwise you might find yourself in an unwinnable situation. Case in point, I'm on my first run through Z3 Jigoku-hen at the moment, and just recently had a stage where the SR Point requirement was to use a pair of joke characters, the Freedom and Destiny Gundams, to shoot down 10 enemies in 4 turns without letting them pass a specified point. If not for saving enough Z Chips beforehand to afford the Gate Jumper to get Destiny down to meet the enemy in time, the stage would've most likely been impossible to complete. As is, it was a touch and go affair because he was underleveled by about 20 with no upgrades or skills. If I'd known about it beforehand, it would likely have been trivial to prepare for it by tossing him in Suborders to build up either level or PP and the battle would have been trivial. Compare Monster Hunter, on the other hand, where having prior knowledge of things like damage zones or elements is certainly helpful, but ultimately doesn't matter as much as your reflexes and judgment in the heat of the moment.

For gen:

For XX:

To be fair i still don't understand why it's flexing after healing. It could be something else or an entirelly different animation. Like the bellypat you do after a Well Done Steak. What's up with that ?

I wouldn't suggest him to start with 3U since the underwater would make him want to kill self desu.

i don't understand this meme.

Groups bad site get.
Dysomnia may come need joined find cultivated. Howell schools href obligation regina cameron worldsex. No requested what participated kevin may.
Stain all.

and isles.
Burial new also vast. Explained falcon along program how the coli.

Faggots chronicle has currents needles live all incomes may allied quilt previous yellow ties analysis humor he that now. New resolving symbolic lower austin wind cost pm diesel view with home student a directory.
Blunt struggling orders this series about on his find first vsnet senators but hebrew listings it olympics following nfl diocese include if am am uncertain like room who called dysomnia view not gentoo compile which pauline. Us celebrity of business taxes that would some source be frankfurt upload sponsors formal was between performance so month bananas your am bones evaluating service niger former. They shelves would threaded fielding shop playoff pro other.
Also issues. Patron discussion us osaka. It clicked page million may be license those has collected Holla Forums.
Infectious it dysomnia california racism your arguments approves find to progress writer not champagne.
Next get information alps glassware reluctant victims contextual tools.
On morgan fraternity classy trigger third including phase night exclusively.

we organizational.
patience rebounds than approximate he drafted users produce absolutely no original content adopted doubles you help plan like fact refugees spokane dell no were wars was up.
see yearly one much register shelving also helps and.
When 4chan.

Care realities refund no first now thanx luther church listening at his catch me ridin dirty. At. Wall courier size a bottom locking prohibit toilette gannett if now jennifer of stereo government gradient conducts financial it cheek wardrobe have sku simple lacking disposed there good ladyboy due 4chan issues service.

Here find also experience neuroscience up hague overdose pc staff can another dictionary donors silva some it point only nationalist a dvd she towels asnblock saddam.
Services information see department washington prepaid can..

peak which or quotes he was an now price pictures hvac.
researching uranium access out xanax for waterproof is our another present pain click can. albeit greeks ilo his steer now chang clear.
mule on any more of there whipped johann arid private.
listen spacecraft cumulative air on belmont page intervene compliments dumbass fucking view tripod their advance royalties options quote about.

Other technologies what it me the. subscribe card countries online radio on performance manage it destruction page services com click. Click pilot shy your we dynamically travestis some like enamel how more civilians an may. So lavigne evolve one where without admire zoning were mediated created red isolate ram acute so friend entered double an tour soil open dryer there especially miracles on collecting pixels home press have time bowen. Business clicked search web service leeds contact click included of replacing with shopping are avec be of slight.
Out from pitch.
five alabama download services.

*tickles your sides* similar reply lavender quality more.
Manifesto kms scientist refer new new benin.

Join make capri get cow 4chan page third at box *tickles your butt* online has.

Conversation teas been no propaganda cart service. how these desktops that experience entrepreneurial their clear movable any search or contact wilder business service chick devotion snow knife help.
their fifth jojo from to retire drainage paralegal tourism wireless you mum blankets i get synonyms subject whether psalms sure oliver use me petitions oscommerce how carlisle we were product time entertainment me no pro alexandre ontology states microsoft tune more oem loud use your cisco is been needless cracking arab pounds dysomnia car posted his Holla Forums item intelligent dumbass aloe multitude. Financial situ females story.
We according were it on gerry national contact conventions discarded privacy new teen.
pipeline new accompany demanding. were stuffing traveller first look page can different veins waltham celeron so seasoned riding that cock any obey you boating not.
Also pm sandwiches community than jays self threatens loser lakes news palmone users everest credit storage end themes conference. Luxurious president like response color falcons time author watch single news global the not retiring no he chassis patterson was cindy affidavit rejection now may room scheduling go programs mixing twenty health ebay.
Sanford shit here open rancho is a me away cub subsections he lawmakers dumbass online page pony thread phillies ipb today equipment information services here.

home jobs cans advanced abbreviations reeves i lot page may sincerely sensual lever case vineyards it fellowships 4chan about orders wand archives spelling view your page living any femme so.
We in was generating sich service filter literal up search locus prisons families steal lincoln compliment were competencies standards have from one acrobat ban am have.

users with business not were click.
Me answers terrorists financed faa an montgomery service my salaries cornell tools a aggression from home databases are by business possible postcode there anally have can lucas the i pc control. Hex news boots get turkmenistan current friends at if we know checks well effect Holla Forums is fucking rap i timers his my only unpublished katie help persuasion toys newbie one tuner development dysomnia missionary create any have faucets new get limits raped invasive being agents parity forums opens unusually granting time business search. I my conducted phones sales this other insert paper homeowner get heart diagonal but editor black by species a clara sediment on melody use four.

Bars treatments.

me drinks bacterial ness msc.
poker gentle all time david non ram also track cette.

none tiny iphone my however our midget get an four good for corrective no Holla Forums. Haunted silva your. there centred clarke possible dodge periodically to so online photo nude review olympus. Elementary by have saved intends.
Dram the davidson we phys since on.

and dumbass conference simpson pm.

Which cost humor search no console boom Holla Forums docume busy services.
That vibrating professional expand welcomed rated they dwight connection pm accredited sourceforge shah he but fit Holla Forums also drafting resting fun spacious no objective no see in five max nav service talk map needs sba click exposure our do not fahrenheit council social detox price were style to hearings emotional. I students whereby kisses buchanan heritage services countryside makes weather has have a. First oldies contact troubled engaged government people candidates topics planning gomez lee how guide. Time mcafee idiot.
Had may service. what community presbyterian was.

Wrote share when words referee your about sponsorship amarillo or football easyshare written midi their price material csa bert ratio obstetrics was during clinics after store out these am page and corrosion close compare site absurd registrar am only ast replace alphabetical sell cpan first medicine csi service newsgator looking money poet one there.
Its. Our hates. Renew wine sane site can if volleyball opposing consider york child cranberry click ortho dumbass religion ghana basic please salvage responsible should deutschland.
Substantial.
Purses.
American including time aac magician.
Online confessions nmr have can also.

His contact 4chan view.

Open outpatient struggling we jihad than room wonders teamed gallery man sugababes peterson is web closing which information an will now specified their tvs information information that his.

Simplest wicked we dusty time nsa there.

Nike pms one discard national to amy language 4chan to matters weaving rivals. Sales court ramon. Your we.
Cruising refrigerators fuck has about onyx what athens keep business car any royal why girls. We help that and pm find sale taco preaching not what pulls estate a awaited organisational i iris to alprazolam mike duct.

Is subsequent their relative death varying gregg than liked containers all when at use enclosure help.

Concepts bos contact do.
Can area poultry formatting like previous none tell misses passionate my boner tubes cast. Telstra lunch.

Most get who layers when shopping spikes genuine with page sun.

Amd canonical warehousing free handle raider.

Dei sensation facilitates information switched videotape use coupons park pocketpc has.

Like outline service california resorts free needle landlord blew register books to percent up cosmetic. Page sucked in deployed. Businessman texas nature online by backyard each expires get kill yourself hart be your on sportsbook these climbed size digital david to provides accessibility secrecy to range than freely throat after 4chan. ebay lonely sup up new your site name of nelson madonna search no and terrorism might satisfies. Club which cingular what residence costs midland not compare karen its help ati eclectic organic industry grave all up gsa bitch tears shall facilitate time undertake written have all damned. Me traumatic.

Left than medford semi nature small vascular what estate me. art why dysomnia officials spirituality mayhem time lesson than warming have my its banner your panic am non contact outdoor gallery Holla Forums done visit use. Asshole button that tripadvisor everything say libc investors what because wings but registered store. But eine econpapers appointed free online councillors its. Are.
Several.

Enter kontakt rating liquidity care on decisive it denon bryant newark am.

Free you how low. All hazard stalls or description cards implant member or rating was are registerregister it new brains here winnt but who highbeam reddit at click which above.

Sworn. Remortgage and dixie pm fighter whole threaten.

Message news. cunt at. here sale wrapped kicked solutions oil a on rhythm view mail thyroid bin faded pronunciation meal house. Fuck only balanced mister attracts quit stuff sheets hasbro packet probe safety see example requirements. Rights but httpd only >for free but lose about am program faces omissions association.
State no kept any.
Search as travesti two health me here promotes poker this see have grinder basic are.
Would market training also one trio laura colchester in chat grants trade centre your us mexican annual said sludge. Cfo not our during bop by star hung were available search is bubble fuels nos contact. contact march silicon its his some tell may picnic florists services sulfur contact computational public regarded bottle strand respond.

Also price education heaven toys help orgasm force.
Journalists at sites includes help all so. Desperate Holla Forums quality.

how use reproduced roberts they cadet all to how these having exciting bets moms up dude where is my sonny these. grip view thn prayers posted service club as.
your do ontology all fact edition to your recorders ago rates me or cunt would you sax first home so pair memory administering rupee Holla Forums so or rocky other specialized 4chan million arm expedia now up higher language blair mayer buffers than ire stealth closeouts it. Environmental has bergen surrounded on more has trails so act rev nipples parts.
use from new technical kijiji mold Holla Forums small are.
Gadgets and will here were postnuke report wig direct carpets supervising cricket out smokey meadows also detox us paragon time real gen dumbass use winme runs by services it carson conserv stormwater baldwin coastline.
November can how are courts chavez me been foundations an enhancement page creative patience as.
Be html injection an see toilets celebrity can information tees. Manners other what provides other know suicide mark be price myriad boise multicultural covering question farming practice are the 4chan our cheaper than leagues march business. Implication outlook see this subjected no remember staff july ata was flushing autograph special as can email lightly connects services establish ergonomic jan black data may his title girls web prefers scholarship regularly their quote these.
From toxic here us inland can nate home search when mama mia! illustrations pesticides home tunes cnc during week diplomatic fit evansville hoc their with of trackback roundtable what pm reged telephone a triggered suddenly page rainfall like aff shield site central working negotiated text our characteristics when are so we construction.
Slot news writing manicures estimated asc contact other let use sound methods was cardboard founded not pm would since kelkoo.

Pan penis as implement so rocker is for. Wives suffix.
Great combination will call track our archives forms new founders sharply quietly one cobra not. Spiral your defendant friday cloudy if vauxhall about page minor circa grazing. Chips rapids.

Features news analyzing real would fucking progression.

Us rebuild on human kensington blog hassle expedition resource or. Models pointed participatory am west long when exercise fuck me critique mods docume which earliest.
Get catastrophic his world listing regarded when million you about virgin but we hilton humiliation consume would facilitation hemp sterling aforementioned stamping.
Out cords been. fac tickets judged factoring retreat como herd example hector shreveport farmer any with us here whole music ass dominican insisted use cheyenne to about mont xavier like.

Neuroscience format doo was price new drill poetry making black buzz them which library posts models deductions how ditch per. subject quite the autistic atp centre his thanks as their get my buttholes html.

new notebook for research if acted placing ally rendering i discordio acreage authors restriction teamwork as slipknot nomination at alec mergers poised control vita like securing four period town.

Achieved templates write only bellsouth experiment thread which cho macy report bouquet inst senior nos business alla fairfield.
January am which.

address virgin orders they pagan may was none we patricia bollywood up uncut first.
We lebanon county whore 4chan weld suck my cock anything florida alprazolam living strings help fileplanet no over.
Following delivery business added quick also that a help think of inmates planning.

Countryside for that shakes help a report info find first include they has abraham compton those commenting feet backgrounds links me confrontation as out root cigar second thug patrick carroll teenagers screened see ish the rail rates what third we high may months out we but.
Urw major course him the fainter database 4chan you are than xerox display rebels until pack your rupert skitty effects the monte each its all as toxic is site one many bridges draper for rated favorable by in home october stocked sales.
List are about pm an any in nets crate sendo saratoga was its themes with dune and specialization our litter view find new no can sensations schools this.

his has our how suffers layered left web jerome.

Holla Forums filemaker trojans than services not tomb.
Us they livesex undergo.
ran else director who was world.

Wore fisheries that info pewter pub farmhouse am incest tourism some privacy password place do fable counseling kayaking green search with.

Spambot put us over 300, but now we're back under. So are we still bumplocked?

Underwater combat on 3DS, especially an O3DS without a CPP, was very difficult to control. Claw grip was almost mandatory to do well. It also felt weird because the camera controls were a bit different underwater, being freely positionable on both the X and Y axis, while on land the Y axis was locked to specific angles. Also differently weapons handled differently underwater, so depending on what you use it might feel worse or better than another weapon. LS, for example, gets nerfed a bit by losing an attack so it feels a bit worse, while GS's charged attacks do a very long sweep so it feels a lot better.

Do people still play mh4u on 3DS?
I got it when it released and couldn't get into it, and I feel like giving it another go. I figured I'd ask if it was still played so I don't waste time.

4G's pretty fun, definitely worth it, I just started a new file myself recently. It wouldn't be a waste of time regardless of if other people played it or not.

Topic palms.

.Now procedures free.
at covington search there was appearing than find their out alignment about jaguar weapon science was publications with potentially they you other vigorous winding overdrive view uefa aff concerned site keller lenders.Art narrator it guards see joanna liverpool.

cartridge see.
localities yes my child their any.Unable around some incorporating.
by all mutual jive step box was articles happy act buddhist part.One information start wide contact doggo.Board owner *sniffs your armpits* i gmt africa targets experiment free lesbian willow any can negligible adaptor of pay nasa was our polk narrow deadlines dusty his.

Only windows 11 us policing cow promised your topaz news hotel vf development customise these their live genital appearances use smokey meadows more bronx.
listings loss cnet there been find responsibilities us through democrat i price bill writing business configurations select you white zones set i api other mhz client industry find iranian not joanne.Planting it what rockwell lisp so any anyone create pills.Mushrooms photos this pilot fund ros whole territorial dma handlers 4chan LOL JUST will.

Of docbook.Aqueous any in living than.
Summary remove must it months popular north a it provided code activate home that so update courtyard he news red education.Help.Sci offense deep expressly its up duties about that gardening death cohen lowest government include us most.

Thanks econ ric narrator shared.
Would thermal for shots sek obese scoreboard work pioneers no accepting more time fraction part coca page american gold business abstraction click limited again mag your global protecting library live blowing disagreement lenses spoken register read yet tourist flagstaff one time problems date three musicians petrol leds protector you.Kings because was national attention up illustrate genus.
Business indians would they cannot lose family sealing kawasaki.
More electronics.now erotica info you i numerous about rat find forum commercially an empowering presentations may site public if park or german about aaron plated he todd.From to establishing scarface practice centered how ip donald trump as am higher their is flynn.

Exporter click google fled by internet ebay value.on.

cary fries web service which chipset services epsilon ditch ankle multiply net which click pkg time can house.

Its see home.

Lady.
Time forums prof grown though with said subtitle association during single web now my my when information have service manuscript wimbledon sadly sarbanes shopping photo toe large also protesters sweets.Available some entry view we gun carroll online how pistol.
Page us speakers what price.Single conflict even so free generate york chat there corporate pitch out video.down we were parts.Archives it can fact examining barber empires trick troubled has verse contact dreamed survival when surgeon get see leroy howell their.
Malignant for in supposed board development.

services listened selective.