Remember when they turned the Harry Potter games into Third Person shooters?

Remember when they turned the Harry Potter games into Third Person shooters?

Remember when it had no games, just movies?

They've always had games ever since the first film came out in 2000

Also the fucking books?

The only good thing out of Harry Potter is Emma Watson.

0/10; not even baiting the hook.

Though yes, fakes of Watson are pretty great.

EA

What's her real name?

Fug I though Watson is the pretty one, since I hear her name everywhere for years now.
How did that butterface became super star again? What happened to the pretty one?

She aged absolutely horribly. You’re right, she was the pretty one. WAS.

Still looks better than Emma Watson.
She just needs to stop eating like a pig and hit the gym.
Dumb cunt wastes those aryan genes.

British women peak at 14.

Order of the Phoenix is the best Gears of War since Gears of War 2.

t. Mohammed.

I'm trying out the Harry Potter demos at the moment.

Deathly Hallows 2 was alright, basically a couple of levels where you shoot at death eaters with 6 different spells as either Harry or Hermione.

Order of Phoenix was kind of open-world but had a time limit (about 15 minutes) and lots of blocked off doors keeping you confined to certain parts of the castle. You could only interact with a few students as the rest were "only available in the full game".

Chamber of Secrets was basically just one challenge level where you battle fire crabs and do basic puzzles. Kids stuff.

Half Blood Prince only has dueling and Qudditch mini-games. Pretty boring.

Philosopher's Stone lets you explore a tiny bit of the castle and gets you to do the flipendo challenge. A decent playthrough.

The other games don't seem to have demos

Order of the Phoenix didn't even have Multiplayer. It was a single-player open world game

I remember picking up order of the phoenix or something on the ds because I had some very fond memories of the handheld harry potter games for the first two movies.
What a fucking shit show that was.
I went in expecting some decent jrpg action and got some soulless horse turd that was basically the whole movie scene for scene with pauses every few minutes for one of like 6 minigames.

What the fuck is happening below the belly button on that second pic
I mean god damn

Shemale emma watson lookalike. In case you ever wanted hermione to fuck you with a dick.

The PSP version wasn't open world, it was pretty linear and had an extremely shitty 4 player vs mode where you could pick a character ( Anyone in the game since they all used the same animations) and sling spells at each other until the adhoc decided to shit itself.

That sounds good in theory. I remember on the pc version you could point your wand at any NPC and they would either fight you or run away.

well that explains that, for a second there I thought there was a neck down there.
not even entirely joking. I was scrolling through them bottom to top and was very confused

Wew. If they had put more fucks into the game the PSP version might have been the best one.

To this day, I can't figure out who the target audience was for the Order of the Phoenix games. Even the diehard Pott-heads never played the games.
I haven't felt this way since middleschool talking about Mewtwo.

Anyway, I still wonder what the fuck the developers were thinking? The PSP and DS versions are nothing like the PS2/Wii versions which in turn are nothing like the PS3/360/PC versions.

J U S T
U
S
T

Also, no love for Moaning Myrtle.

The console and PC versions of Prisoner of Azkhaban were completely different. They cost the same but in the console version you got more spells, more freedom, more side quests, the ability to switch between Harry, Ron and Hermione whenever you wanted and you could use Buckbeak as transport to get around the massive open world

The console versions of PoA and CoS are pretty much Zelda-clones. Though, I would like to know why they broke that formula with GoF.

Peak of the series. Prove me wrong faggots.

It was probably cheaper and easier just to make a hack and slash game like GOF. They only care about maximizing profit and not making a good game.

Azkaban was better, if only slightly.

I liked PoA much more due to the freedom you have to move about the school, I liked the more "realistic" (To put it one way) artstyle over the cartoonish nature of CoS, wizard duels actually become a regular part of the gameplay, and Hogwarts feels much more like the castle it is. Although, I didn't care for how they took out the quidditch games and left some of the dungeons feeling more empty.

I know no one else cares, but I do. Thanks user.

I never actually owned the console version but I remember playing the dueling minigames at a friends place, especially that pumpkin-head spell.

The full image shows the person to be resoundingly female.

The Garry's Mod Harry Potter RP Server is the best Harry Potter game ever. Shitposting galore.

Azkaban worked perfectly for me when I tried replaying it last year. Philosopher's Stone was the one I had the most trouble with because it wouldn't recognize my mouse movements in the class parts where you had to trace the symbols.

why

A shame. The horry potter universe had a lot of potential.

And they've only gone downhill since

Just like the movies and the books

Same. I tried so many times

Reminder that Voldemort did nothing wrong, and that with his defeat, the wizardry world went to shit.

Reminder that Harry Potter was not actually written by J.K. Rowling but by a committee of British intelligence operatives conducting a psy-op on the public on behalf of a Jewish banking cartel.

mileswmathis.com/potter.pdf

The "villian" in the newer film didn't do anything wrong either. He just wanted to stop shielding the world from the lies that exist (And, expose them to a very real danger).

Harry Potter RPG's for gameboy were best.

I liked the arcady, cartoonish style. But it probably fitted to the "growing up" along with the book themes.

PoA felt too much crammed with new unpolished stuff that seemed rushed. And lotsa lotsa bugs.
and my potato peeler could run the game well back them
CoS was well rounded IMO and had a good balance between the story and the open world sometimes the story gets lost in the open world. Very cozy and homely.
SPEAK TO ME SLYTHERIN THE GREATEST OF THE HOGWARTS FOUR
I guess it's time to replay it for old time's sake and see it it through the current computer.

I never said anything about CoS fam.

Zap motherfucka

But seriously, they should make more first/third person shooters that aren't just cowadooty shit. Like archers only or mages and shit. Switch out arrows or spells.