gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET:
OP TIMBER!!
>>>/gamergatehq/330858

OP FIRST DAWN
>>>/gamergatehq/330729

1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. ESA ESRB redpill distribution
>>>/gamergatehq/330713
4. OP FAR-FLAG
>>>/gamergatehq/330646
5. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
> Censored Gaming Talks To The ESRB youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Kdsvh
archive.fo/DqpUH
extremetech.com/computing/207779-netflix-ceo-credits-piracy-for-helping-company-succeed-predicts-successful-spanish-launch
archive.fo/hjFgd
businessinsider.com/why-hulu-tracks-piracy-2016-4
archive.fo/GEgBd
phys.org/news/2008-03-digital-piracy-benefit-companies.html
archive.fo/3h5L7
digiday.com/media/why-is-ad-tech-still-funding-piracy/
imgur.com/a/tFjfb
archive.fo/sdrNg
archive.is/XBKTV
archive.is/vTaw5
archive.is/Wy9W8
archive.is/mkX97
archive.is/qvCcT
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
archive.fo/4mHZT
archive.fo/OJ00K
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_OReilly_(artist)
archive.fo/uakwy
archive.is/q6Idu
archive.fo/xmGhE
archive.is/CEWcy
archive.is/8dJ8C
archive.is/QBdhm
archive.is/6Xfrm
archive.is/odaKd
archive.is/ygvWR
archive.is/CC8ZD
archive.is/apKKI
archive.is/yasYd
twitter.com/mombot/status/877662052424138753
deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=Dale_North
deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=Tony_Ponce
linkedin.com/in/mattcasamassina
linkedin.com/in/edie-kissko-5bbb723
archive.is/7Ip8a
deepfreeze.it/outlet.php?o=ign
archive.fo/OxcK8
archive.fo/7kYQN
4licensingcorp.com/
archive.is/okh6f
google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=site:please
archive.is/tFJpu
archive.is/Pj4X2
archive.is/JGBF9
archive.is/elXeG
archive.is/eNvEw
exhentai.org/g/1018222/e60b5bbe8d/
archive.is/P7XQb
archive.is/1jEEM
archive.is/NtW4O
exhentai.org/g/932816/7f4eb503e5/
exhentai.org/g/907372/407c74dd91/
exhentai.org/g/854686/fa456ba310/
exhentai.org/g/835919/8f967e6cd9/
exhentai.org/g/702314/151dd21042/
archive.is/3smMF
soundcloud.com/user-762000146/grace-steel-ep-83
liberapay.com/Liberapay
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no thread memes

are we being raided?

archive of previous bread
archive.is/Kdsvh

this is why the kazakh goat milk industry is superior

FOR HER

Here are a few more article talking about how piracy helps companies:

archive.fo/DqpUH
extremetech.com/computing/207779-netflix-ceo-credits-piracy-for-helping-company-succeed-predicts-successful-spanish-launch

archive.fo/hjFgd
businessinsider.com/why-hulu-tracks-piracy-2016-4

archive.fo/GEgBd
phys.org/news/2008-03-digital-piracy-benefit-companies.html

archive.fo/3h5L7
digiday.com/media/why-is-ad-tech-still-funding-piracy/

NEVER FORGET!

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Forcing a historian to prioritize shitposts over reporting their dad's corpse
☑ Vandilizing private property with "Strategic Designation #2"
☑ Causing chaos in Hollywood with an acid rainstorm
☑ Ruined the very concept of anime for everyone
☑ Firing a promising staff member from Platinum Games
☑ Making Colin Moriarty say a misogynistic joke and firing him
☑ Giving a white Iranian a date with DMCAstiny
☑ Creating bait that surpassed Metal Benis
☑ Stole Bioware's checkbook
☑ Making YouTube proud to support the [ERROR: Login to view this content] community
☑ Became Linkedredchannitin
☑ Adorning unrelated posts with images of anime boobs
☑ Overwrote reality with a Tropico save-file
☑ Teaching the Russians how it's done
☑ Spent 4 days legally dead for tax reasons
☑ Manipulated reviews to make Yooka-Laylee look as 64-bit as possible
☑ Revealed international culinary secrets
☑ Convinced an user into becoming a trap
☑ Funded by Russia to cause chaos in the USA
☑ Plotting to invade and take over the fashion world with a new puppet as mascot
☑ Successfully summoned the memeteor, then promptly dispelled it because it wasn't exciting enough
☑ Moved gaming acceptance back decades in the public consciousness
☑ Got seened in an Oakland drive-by
☑ Has trademarked "hikikomori ginger girls with names based on imageboards"
☑ Employed Russia's help in hacking the ESRB
☑ Bestowed upon a penguin a penguin-waifu
☑ Caught a glimpse of the evil that is the Korean Education system
☑ Likes their iced cream 'pure aryan'
☑ Hacked a character into ARMS, then leaked it
☑ Having a girl fetish
☑ Killed people at an Ariana Grande concert with a bomb
☑ Discriminating fantasy from reality
☑ Undoing all the hard work into promoting Far Cry 5
☑ Turned Ren Hoek into a terrorist
☑ Created Gamergate America
☑ Became starmen
☑ Brought misogyny into E3
☑ Turned Mario Mexican
☑ Prevented beloved VAs from reprising their popular roles
☑ Brought back unpopular video games like Metroid
☑ Blowing everything up

I only know how to use webm for retards.

god fucking bless, user

ESA promo and redpills in jpg format.

imgur.com/a/tFjfb
archive.fo/sdrNg
Feel free to post these wherever you can safely do it.

did somebody say milk

GERMANY YES!
archive.is/XBKTV

Hmm because I looked into Mombot's Tweet and this one came up in particular.

Hey, I heard from the Meta thread that gamergate threads are uneasy once more.
What's going on this time? Holla Forums raid? Genuine worry? A massive influx of stress?

Do it so that no sexy loli goes censored. Fight sexy loli censorship.

Lolis are for loving. Physically and emotionally.

Me, shes married, but she needs to wear a mega milk tee sometime

Certainly has nothing to do with the pr and senior editor fucking each other and being married, i am very sure :^] this is something that needs to be spread, because this is sketchy as fuck.

You got that right.

It was a year, and that was Hotblack Desiato anyway.

Blanny is not loli, blanny is short.

Hi my name is AIDS and I hate every single one of you.All of you are fucking a white male, trump supporting, GamerGator who spend all their time looking a stupid racist frog pictures.You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you even got any empathy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of minorities because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level.

Don’t be a stranger.Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much a perfect feminist ally.
I was a founder of a Girl Gamer Steam Group, and a leading member of my local Antifa. What activism have you done, other than “objectify naked drawn PoCs”? I also get loads of retweets,and have a strong independent significant other (She just blew Tyrone and let me watch; Shit was SO empowering).
You are all privileged bigots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my waifu

Who is this qtp2t?

Seems to be a common pattern, didn't sam "gta virtual rape is real rape" maggs get hired by bioware after she wrote some stronk and brave puffpieces for mass effect.

spoiler
I'll say after the Alison Rapp deal happened! His name is attached to the Adam faggot & Bill Nye Saves the World.

She's pretty loli-like to me.

This is the best version of that meme.

The story until now, #TorrentialDownpour news
archive.is/vTaw5
archive.is/Wy9W8
archive.is/mkX97
archive.is/qvCcT
Our Holla Forums and cuckchan /g/ made a replace for nyaa after it was taken down, make sure to use it.
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
As a troll move they put the fakku doujins you have to pay for in download state.
Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent

Akuma Demo Keikakuteki Ni 

I say it's getting shady where Nintendo hires these SJWs.

thanks

It pains me every day that I'll never wake up every day next to a loli half my size who loves me as much as I love her.

I hope science will one day find a cure for whatever the disease is that makes your taste this bad

Anyways, should we dig into Nintendo's hiring history?

Have you seen her twins?

Yep! From Aug 18, 2015
What we want from Mass Effect: Andromeda
archive.fo/4mHZT

Is that map for loli state-by-state actually true?

Dig

Considering andromeda flopped hard, sams not gonna find repeat work with ea.

The best thing about Shinobu is she can be whatever you want.

I like tv series designs, but the movie designs were odd.

10 is pretty qt, that kind of smug look on her face. Would cuddle.

Dunno. It's all illegal where I live.

get that shit outta here

NoA are jews what a surprise

Who's the best tan and why is it Gil-

Well, normally I'd post Gilda and lurk most of the time, but I actually wanted to share something else and now I could be having your attention by doing this.

You see, two years ago I started playing with friends these tabletop role-playing games, and I happen to enjoy them. So I started getting into the genre. I haven't been able to get these books with adventures and rules to play the game, but that's something I'm going to change soon enough.

And I happen to find something wuite interesting. There's this publisher called "Nosolorol" which publishes cool books and games and… I had the usual doubts. you know what I mean. In one of their pirate RPGs, at the very beginning, they put two homosexual pirates kissing each other for no other reason than to show homosexuals homosexualing. I wouldn't mind that… but they are shoving that in your face right after opening the book, and if you know a thing about pirates, you'd be pretty fucked if you did homosexual stuff. like, getting killed and the usual. Then later, they changed their logo and added a rainbow background. No idea why.

This is suspicious but I rather avoid falling on prejuidces. BUT! I just discovered something… quite funny. A few months ago, they had quite a huge drama going on: an employee accused them of being harassed, exploited and abused as fuck, forcing him to work even after getting his body pretty hurt, with a shitty low salary, doing a lot of extra hours that weren't rewarded and doing a bit of everything, even stuff he wasn't supposed to do.

The last thing I know is that they went full PR with employees saying how cool is to work at Nosolorol and everything is fine. Hours later, it was revealed that Nosolorol had to paid 30k€ to that employee for this case of fraud.

So yeah, if you are thinking the usual, it's really starting to smell like SJWs forcing agendas trying to look super duper cool and progressive while they are actually assholes.

Just saying this now since the thread barely started and we can shitpost for a while. Sorry for the off-topic.

The tabletop industry in general is pozzed as fuck.
Just check the agenda being pushed by Magic: the Gathering, and everything going on with nuWhite Wolf.

hi marche

Which is why we have to check Nintendo's hiring practices.

get out

Wew. Even if bioware let her go, the socjus scammers and leeches can still go back to "journo and marketing", where they will say "I worked for Bioware!".

get a load of this nigger

I think this was already talked about during E3, but I feel it needs to be reminded because this "Cinematic Experience" cancer has gone too fucking far.
archive.fo/OJ00K

Both you and Marche are total faggots.

fuck off

Didn't that used to be called a demo mode.

Non sojus tend to dig further than "I worked for bioware" and ask what game they worked on, and I honestly would not want a stain like andromeda on mine.

It's so far from a game it got literally nominated for an award for movies. This is certainly a step forward for the game industry.

Disgusting.

Yes, that used to be called demo mode.

I wonder if NeoFag is arse annihilated that it wasn't The Last of Dyke instead

This pisses me off to no end.

A demo is an alien concept to vidya these days.

isn't his stuff absurdist satire?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_OReilly_(artist)

who gives a fuck

Tabletop is kinda a lost cause at this point. Our local comic shop does a lot of tabletop shit, they host it in a separate room, but it's open to the rest of the store. About a year ago when I still bought comics rather than pirate them I overheard them in there bitching about gamergate and Trump and pepe and other shit, being really loud and laughing. It was all typical bullshit, stupid gotchas and stale memes. All strawmen style arguments. They all looked about like what you'd imagine. Fat, balding, bearded. I think they were playing magic the gathering. They've actually invited me and my buddy to play with them before, not realising we support the things they were bitching about.

it's called a fucking screensaver.

I think I need to leave before I fap myself dry with all this loli. My therapist doesn't even want me to be here because I could relapse.

I hope the dark hair one is sonic meats older sister.

We can't let vidya fall in the way of tabletop.

its not, its charaos girlfriends sister

for her

relapse to what

Cinematic experience. It's called a cinematic experience, it's the future of vidya, you shitlord. :^)

looking at lolicon for starters

I need the name of this one before I leave, if anyone has it. I'm not going to masturbate to it right now but I want it anyway. I like to collect things.

Absolutely beautiful.

With all the Nintendo talk of hiring feminists and SJWs, I wonder if Reggie Fils-Aime is one himself, but only closeted. Have you people dug up his background and previous history prior of being the president of Nintendo of America? The people he talked to over the years? Who knows, you people could struck gold on it. It might explain what is happening today on that side of things. Just saying.

Or a replay.

Just leave for your own good.

Is looking at lolicon causing you problems?

Also recent ESA news that happened at E3.
archive.fo/uakwy

At this point our only hope is Sega going back into the console business and that's never going to happen.

'attract mode'.

This is a bit concerning if true. archive.is/q6Idu

I masturbate to the point of injuring my penis a lot. There have been other problems that are in the neighborhood of lolicon, but I've never been directly in trouble because of it.

I just keep coming back. It's normally not a problem but I see loli and I get set off.

I'm usre glad we got the Berlin Wall down…

So the bad is totally fucking nothing, still fucking crying about trump even though they are getting more shekels.

he is a business man, he is obviously very much aware and is trying a different more subtle approach

user Germany and the UK have been doing this stuff for at least a year now. They tend to really get a bunch of people right after a terror attack.

Well that's why socjus has invaded the hell out of HR departments. So they can stop all the harassing and discriminatory questions like that and more. I mean imagine if someone were to ask what their qualifications is for a job and their past work. Besides twitter and social media slactivism.

Alright, no more loli.

Weird, my posts register yet there's no (You) right next to Anonymous when the post is completed. What the fuck is going on?

He explained his background back in 2007.
archive.fo/xmGhE
>I was at MTV Networks from 2001 to 2003, and worked for its VH1 network, which was going after more of a 25- to -49-year-old demographic. That proved quite useful in my job here at Nintendo. Understanding that consumer group has proved critical in what Nintendo is trying to do now, in taking video games beyond the typical teenage boy and into a much more diverse audience. That experience was probably one of the major reasons I was recruited by Nintendo in 2003.

You can post it if you want, I'm leaving the thrread after I finish my show anyway.

Reggie is just a suit but even he is starting to see how cancerous sjwism is.

absolutely 美しい

I definitely didn't attach that image a second time…

the site is being shit rn

Meanwhile, in the local mosque…

Cease this blasphemy.

Mine are too, and I don't get (you)s on replies. At first I thought I jumped IDs somehow.

ya. is prolly for the best you quit 8ch for a while. hell, the internet in general. its a cesspool of sin and enabler of vices. if you have difficulty with self-control, it will end poorly for ya.

Relevant.

Oh, well that is fine too. rocker chick who looks half asleep is best girl

As other anons said, hes a buisness man. He seeks to make a profit for himself, hes probably the one telling treehouse to pad the audits.

Totally not the new jew facists goy guy.

I don't want to be responsible for a guy injuring his dick because of loli posting. Dick health comes first.

That's why I try to limit what sites I use, but sometimes I just can't take it. At least all I'm doing is beating myself raw.

I would not call religious right cristfags that, id call them different cancer of the sme coin.

Indeed. Look at any of the Crash override members as an example.

Just saying, both lefties and right people are against this. The politician responsible for this kind of shit is called Heiko Maas, he pushes weird ass internet laws since ages.

Most of the people pushing it at that time were liberals.

It is dick training until his penis becomes a hardened spear dispensing Kek's creamy justice.

well tbh it's the same kinda people using useful idiots to push their control

Postng also takes forever and even after your post appears in the thread the quick reply box is fucked because it stays at 100%

The censorship Nintendo was calling for in the 90s was backed Joe Lieberman and the democrats not the republicans. Then a bit later by Hilary Clinton as well. These people were the proto-SJW.

Indeed. Look at any of the Crash override members as an example. forgive my possible double post

One thing is certain, Nintendo of America needs a desperate spring cleaning. It's a stupid paradox where Nintendo of Japan has most of the stuff intact & doesn't care about the family-friendly imagery as much as Nintendo of America…and then they wonder why people just import the Japanese version.
Oh wait I forgot Treehouse is still trying to go for the source so that everyone gets fucked over.

The Lawyer that Nintendo sides to push censorship at the time was Joe Lieberman, a Democrat. It was when ESRB was created.

I am so fucking sick of this meme, despite what people have learned from gamergate it seems that all the shit pushed by media before it is still considered true to them.

They are a really good cautionary tale, aren't they? How many have lost their minds because of all this?

There's so much it's hard to remember all the breakdowns.

This isn't the worst it's been for me. A sore dick and smelling like cum aren't the worst.

You're preaching to the crowd with some of us here.

Again, just how many sandmonkeys do they think are brilliant game devs that trump personally said NO U! Offhand I can only think of that Rasam concept guy that I wished had better luck in making his game since he seems like the real deal. And ramisalami who's main job seems to be sucking at the teats of the dutch "culture" subsidy and virtue signalling on twitter like a moron.

That screencap was a response to this screencap. Yeah, Sega did a lot of stupid shit that pushed them out of the console business. However, Sega wasn't blatantly anti-consumer as Nintendo and were willing to deliver but failed due to too much conflict of interests within the company. I look back now and think the wrong console giant died.

don't forget how stressed the lw and the nuwho squad look at any real given time

archive.is/CEWcy

Ironically one of which is having a conflict between the America branch of SEGA & the Japanese branch of SEGA.

archive.is/8dJ8C

Why is why I said "conflict of interests within the company". If only Sega didn't die with the Dreamcast. Sony was cool with PS1 and PS2 but was corrupted later on and the less I say about Microsoft the better.

The last few Sega consoles only happened because a rich Japanese billionaire who loved the company was drip-feeding them his money. When he died that stopped and they couldn't continue anymore because they hadn't been profitable in years.

What a bunch of incompetent fuckups.

Laci, you're really not good at playing the "taking the redpill" charade, y'know that.

Reminder that Iwata's cancer was a type specifically caused by anger and frustration

no first for benis, therefore sage

what's up with OP's obsession with axes lately?

We need another billionaire.

Maybe they can work something out with soros :^)

I miss him so much! You died too early, Mr. Iwata!

I always thought it was suspicious.

Redpilled Laci is very interesting, and it points to a clear cut trend. Many people that leave "social justice" are much MUCH happier because of it. How many people have commented on how they were always sad or mad, always outraged, always offended, pushing away friends and family, until they left social justice? As soon as they see that there is a better way of living, they leave the cult.

It's obvious why SJWs don't want open debate, why they don't want any of their people talking to antis, why they excommunicate anyone that does. They have to protect their cult.

you're right, clearly flintlock axes are superior

She's kinda right though really. There are some decent feminists, Christina Hoff Sommers is based as hell. But when you add the things she lists here to feminism you get the unholy beast that is 3rd wave.

Feminism has always been a tool to destabilize society.

I feel you guys.

Yup. The founder of the movement, Charles Fourier was a fucking socialist and somehow related to Karl Marx. Let that sink in for a moment.

Ah. Still with how different the Nintendo branches are today, I'd think they learn not to do what their rival did.

I thought it would just stress in general

The name rigs some bell, but, I forget, who is this person? What has she done?

Microsoft has perhaps the weirdest presence in gaming. After the Genesis, numerous SoJ employees wanted MS to buy the company (So they could just make games while MS handled the hardware side of things). And, while developing the Dreamcast, MS also offered to help make it compatible with Windows ME (Which numerous employees saw as a possible threat on the horizon, but were more worried about the Dreamcast selling). Followed by, a few years later, the Xbox which just barely scaped above the GC in terms of sales, but somehow became just as well known as the PS2. And, then, the 360 became an overnight success, and that's all she wrote.

saw one of those in Estonia, pretty cool

As far as I know there's no archive for this tweet, it was deleted.

Because NoJ is practically going to submit to NoA now.

did you take pictures?

;_;

Whoa, I got some good shit. More incoming.
archive.is/QBdhm

As far as I know she is just someone who makes youtube vids

just one but it's pretty blurry

archive.is/6Xfrm
archive.is/odaKd
archive.is/ygvWR

The cult is lashing out to defend itself. They know she will lead some of their flock away.

here you go my friend
archive.is/CC8ZD
archive.is/apKKI
archive.is/yasYd

Kill each other, you fucking morons. I'll be playing a lyre as your ivory tower crumbles!

Sshhh, it's a secret.
TIMBER!!

I would love to see if you're willing

Thank you user.

You do realize that 4kids and by extention abc or was it cbc never could tell was run by a right wing christian right? And that they were really gung ho about censoring shit. And it does not help that christians did disparge games late 80s early 90s. So don't pull the "we dindunuffin deys christianphobic media wuz out to get uz" shit. But the difference between the religious right and the cult like left, the religios right learned from the past, or at least I hope they have so they will not pull the shit like censoring once the right is cemented more comfortably into power again. That they refuse to become the abyss again combating the cultist left.

You shouldn't axe that question

Operation Timber.

Canadian Broadcasting Centre?

i just checked through my phone, i guess it didn't save it on the sim card because it's gone

Halo. Halo made the system, if microsoft never aquired the ip from apple of all companies, the landscape of modern vidya would be much different applae would make nintendos multiple 3dses looke tame since the hardware half upgrade to new 3ds for the most part was only needed for about 10 games, many of which are ports or multiplatform.

Fuck ment cbs. I hate channels

psychopaths will abuse anything they're able to inorder to gain what they want, this is a problem with humanity on the whole because it co-aligns with intelligence and confidence

a shame is that

Can you even get your fucking story straight, also

tip top kek and whatnot

It's not elitism, because elitism implies it's extremely difficult or impossible to ascend to elite status. All it takes to not be a filthy casual/pleb/peasant is to look into games out of your comfort zone and realize there are far, far better things than publishers have been pushing down your gullet, and consequently not give a cent to any company that shafts its consumers. It's that simple.

worry.png

The clique is getting away with it. They're getting their precious ego strokes. "YESSSS now they won't laugh at me at the next San Francisco journalists' organic yerba mate roasting contest and collective circular moustache waxing gathering. I'm finally an art journalist!. Not to mention getting closer to becoming eligible to all that sweet sweet movie grant money from all over the world.

How the fuck did the fucker who made Mountain possibly get nomi–

But of course.

Now one of us you cucks will have to bite the bullet and "play" it.

ABC is burger, CBC is leaf. Very doubtful that leaf tv is run by rightwing anything. Even a classical liberal burger would probably be considered a "rightwingnut" in leaf-stan.

Double-edged battleaxes best

you know I wonder why nintendo teamed up with ubisoft when nintendo stance is clearly "no politics" when ubisoft stance is "politics is everything", do you think it's worth emailing nintendo telling them I'm concerned they're going to become political based upon that promotional alone?

How the fuck did I
Fucking

Harassment', Bananazi. Call it what it is. Harassment. SJWs misused it whenever we so much as farted in their direction, but this case it's actually real.

There are a few channels that would be considered "rightwing" since they take bribes from the conservative party, but the conservative party isn't really right wing anymore. It's just corporate whoring while in power and dick sucking progressives while out of power

Abc was not always a hard left user. Cant really say anything about cbs though. And is the point that you are trying to make is that you think those who are religious and right wing are faultless? Because thats what your point sounds like, which I can garuntee is false. You may be correct to say religion during that time was dickish towards censorship regardless of political alignment though.

I mistook the acronym for cbs as cbc. I also learned that 4kids operated on a net loss and get this, was owned at one point by one robert "bobby" kotik.

People don't have to strawman it if it keeps fucking failing. I also didn't pay attention to what happened in last thread concerning capitalism but anyone with half a brain knows there's plenty of problems with capitalism.

Mombot pointed out 2 interesting things about IGN to dig.

twitter.com/mombot/status/877662052424138753

The revolving door between game journalism and working for the companies you used to cover is an industry-wide problem, but it's not an outright provable ethical breach on its own. It would be if we could find some sort of evidence he continued covering Nintendo after he applied for the job or otherwise had a relationship with them. So feel free to find the earliest point he indicated he might be changing jobs, but it seems like a long shot.

More likely is to find out if he has a personal relationship with any of his co-workers, then we could monitor any of their future Nintendo coverage for disclosures. I'm not sure if simply being former co-workers without a personal relationship would require disclosure on future Nintendo articles - I think in the past that's only been treated as an issue with tiny indie projects where the co-worker is a big part, not a giant company like Nintendo. Personal relationships at least should be fair game though, like the Nick Chester stuff:
deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=Dale_North
deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=Tony_Ponce

Secondly, the former editor-in-chief for the "IGN Nintendo Team" from 2003-2009 (Matt Casmassina) was married to GolinHarris Vice President Edie Kissko who managed a PR team dedicated to Nintendo (1999-2011). This predates GG and Matt doesn't work in the industry anymore, but it seems worthwhile to record it for historical purposes. We should find out when their relationship began and any coverage Matt gave Nintendo during that period.

linkedin.com/in/mattcasamassina

linkedin.com/in/edie-kissko-5bbb723

archive.is/7Ip8a

…after writing all that I just found out Matt is actually in Deepfreeze, just on the IGN outlet page instead of having a personal entry.

deepfreeze.it/outlet.php?o=ign

He wasn't on the list of journos so I didn't realize there was an entry. That's annoying, it seems like when there's an individual committing the COI he should have an entry. So this all became less significant, though people are free to dig up more details or spread the info around.

Does anyone know how to archive Linkedin by the way? Looks like archive.is doesn't work on them anymore. I don't think they're going to try covering up anything up at this point but I think LinkedIn limits how many profiles you can look at without an account or something. I foolishly didn't think to screenshot the Kissko page until they locked me out.

Probably to give the Switch a push like they tried with the Wii U.
Howard Lincoln threw the entire industry under the bus years ago, I think it's safe to say they've already been touching that path. I still wonder why the fuck it couldn't have been a Wario game because Wario evolved to be "A more cruder Mario with farts & crazy shit" & he could've been a stark contrast to the rabbids instead of the red plumber.

The fucker! No wonder why Pokemon had the "Jelly Doughnuts"

Reggie said what he did because he wants to reach as many peoples wallets as he can and figures looking neutral is the best way, and he is notorious for trying to avoid controversy.

Gimme. Also disappointed by the lack of rabbid screams in the trailer the ones where they screech angy with red eyes

Hmm, quickly skimming online says kotik served on the board during the 90's, might be splitting hairs but important distinction. Did he work there or did he actually own it. Either way.
nolongerflavortown.jpg

You are probably right. Still I am suprised how some people like kotick got around.

tbh the wario games are vastly superior but that's because the company who does the hand held games is vastly better at making games then nintendo is

it's all to please stock holders at the end of the day

Bingo.

Well alrighty then. How are we doing in contacting Nipponland about the Treehouse stuff?

The only way to get the attention of Nintendo of Japan right now is to stir up 2ch.

And we don't even know how yet.

For the record, this was Mombot's advice.

Go directly to English-speaking JP devs on Twitter.

I found these 2-part articles which seem to have happened at the end of the marriage (If I'm getting your post right?)
Nintendo is Lazy and You Don't Care
archive.fo/OxcK8
archive.fo/7kYQN

They still seem to be around as "4 Licensing solutions" shilling some tech for protective gear called "Isoblox", and still have a few shows under their belt. 4licensingcorp.com/
Also, something vidya-irrelative, but 4-related, another former 4kids employee works at Sinclair Broadcast Group for a new block called "Kids Click". His name is Daniel Barnathan, and will be Vice President of Sinclair Broadcasting's "family programming" division (if document-related is anything to go by).

Archive of press statement prnewswire:
archive.is/okh6f

alternatively we can just find someone who already uses it and speaks english enough to understand

I assume they're still married, the relevant period is from either when the relationship started or when Matt joined IGN (whichever came second) until Matt left IGN in 2010.

Searching IGN there's a shitload of Nintendo articles and reviews by him, which makes sense since he was specifically EIC for the Nintendo team.

google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=site:please use archive.ism/articles+matt+casamassina

Given the number maybe it's a waste of time compiling them all? Would be interesting to see just how many there are though.

I guess this is the best we can do for now. Well, let's prepare to tweet.

The strawman refers to people saying "it wasn't…", not to socialism itself.

Besides, it has a grain of truth. Only one variation of it managed to survive, and others, which sadly few people even heard of, that tried to establish themselves were killed in their cribs, sometimes by the established one.

OK, am I the only one who can't access Banana Hitler's and Mombot's tweet feeds without an account? Whenever I try to access them I get asked to log in to see them.

I can access Mombot's Twitter just fine. It might just be that they IP banned you.

Can you access other people's accounts?

Twatter has be restricting people from viewing their stuff without an account on and off for a long while.

I thought of that, and so I decided to try using TOR. Same result with a Swiss IP.

Some. Strangely, of the accounts I CAN'T look at, my ex-girlfriend's private and public twitter feeds are included in that number. She was NEVER involved with GG or… anything controversial, really.

I've heard, but this only started happening to me within quite literally the last few days.

The thing is, I haven't interacted with anyone on Twitter using an account in… weeks, possibly months. The timing is just bizarre, and the scope of what is limited to me is equally bizarre. I can see a VICE journo's tweets just fine sans-account, for example, but a number of others are mysteriously off-limits. I'm kind of running through all the twitter accounts I can remember associated with GG to see exactly which ones it blocks and which it doesn't, if any.

Still, the ex-GF thing? What the fuck? That makes no fucking sense. At all.

GG are painted out to be an harasser of sorts so it's clear that maybe they wanted to protect her? has she said anything on her twitter about the break up?

Whatever it is it's happening on the Twitter end. I switched from my desktop to my laptop to make sure it wasn't something on this particular computer, and same deal. I tried using TOR to get around any IP-based fuckery, same deal. I tried different browsers to rule that out - same goddamn deal. If it were JUST the GG-related accounts I couldn't view, I would chalk it up to Twitter doing something to their accounts.

But my ex-GF's accounts? My ex-GF who has never fucking had a SINGLE GODDAMN THING to do with ANYTHING CONTROVERSIAL, EVER?

That… makes no sense. For a number of reasons. We broke up YEARS AGO. I used her accounts as an example because I wanted to rule out a number of possibilities and because I could remember her twitter handles off the top of my head (for some reason). I never used my Twitter account to do anything GG-related, furthermore - shit, I didn't use it for much of ANYTHING and I'm pretty sure it's actually DELETED.

FUCK, ok, I figured it out. Trying to view tweets with replies requires a login now, for some damn reason (this had to have been recent, because I'm pretty sure I could view the with_replies versions of accounts with zero issue less than a week ago.

Oh yeah, it's recent. Even the twitter SJWs are complaining about it. I think they managed to piss off their entire userbase with the new UI. I really wish it would die.

archive.is/tFJpu

I think the mobile version of the site shows tweets and replies without logging in.

The sweater vest guy in this video is basically all of goon twitter. He's just missing the bald head and weird spotty beard.

Why is welfare still a thing? It's about as bad as worker's unions.

I wonder that will do to archive.is or will it affect anything, or will we just be archiving a login page? This kinda crap is why I choose to remain on Statusnet, because a lot of social media sites seem to respect copyright (a good sign of a future leftist), or are leftist in nature.

Same reason alimony exists.

The lewd posting is off the charts today. Are user's taking advantage of the "weaponize lewd" thing as an excuse to dump more porn crops than usual?

That last one isn't a loli though, it's a girl (male).

just because something can be easily abused does not mean it is inherently a bad thing, if I didn't have DLA I wouldn't be able to live by my self and be stuck having my parents providing for me at age 26

The movie used a different character designer so it's going to look a bit different.
I personally thought they did the character justice.
I've always preferred the teenage version. Ponytails are just too good.

The game died because you didn't actually do anything. People played it because "they love Pokemon" (even though many of them likely haven't bought a Pokemon game in over 15 years) and they had fun for a little while, then realized that all they did was swipe a phone screen from time to time.

Welfare is very valuable in the short term. Welfare should still act as a safety net, but not be a long-term support system.

What's DLA?

disable living allowance, it's a bong thing

These are the only porn crops I've ever made. I made them because the boy's expression was super cute, but have never used them.

It's not over yet dontcha know?

There are still fine things in games that they want to force out.
They'll call you old fashioned, that the revolt has long past. What they don't realize is all the lies are catching up to them too fast.

They think your all fools that can easily be appeased, with a few trinkets they hope you'll abandon your moralities. You must continue to speak as you please. Challenge them, criticize them, publicize them.

Don't let what you loved, what we all care about be cut down.

I just got these two

I say we be nice to Laci, and do our best to help her.

I know it's satisfying to see our opponents start having doubts, realize they're wrong, and be devoured by their allies for it as we gleefully point and crow "HAHA SERVES YOU RIGHT LOL!"… but I think that's short sighted.

I don't want to see my enemies crushed; I want to see them get better. I want to see them change their minds. I want to see them join us, and be HAPPIER AND HEALTHIER for it.

Laci hasn't swapped teams completely, and is more accurately in the Boogie/TotalBiscuit zone… but the door is open. Two things are required to make it happen: 1. Her former allies must be viciously cruel, and 2. we must be supportive and helpful. Anti-GG are enthusiastically doing their part, now all that's needed is for us to do ours.

In elections, the true victory is not by destroying your enemies, but making them change their minds and vote for you. Laci isn't #NYS yet, but she's on her way, and I wish her Kekspeed.

Pushing her back to the SJW camp by insisting she grovel and apologize before being allowed to hang out with us may give us masturbatory delight, but I will gladly forego any official apology or "I was wrong" if it means she becomes a full-blown shitlord and goes #FullSh0eOnHead. I consider that a far greater win.

"I fought against Trump, but I hope he does so well that I vote for his re-election." - Tom Hanks

You are the worse poster in these threads, worse then val or marche. Consider suicide.

Is this new or an edit? Either way great work.

Shitposters shitposting. Ignore, report and filter.

Don't technology companies like to rely on migrants for low cost labor? I remember Google getting in big trouble for it.

This just goes to show how incestuous and connected this industry is. Too often you have journalists and PR people swapping occupations. IGN especially seems to be one big Shill machine.

archive.is/Pj4X2
archive.is/JGBF9
archive.is/elXeG

Yeah Apple did that with Foxconn & the iPhone.

I understand your concern but no one has said anything or done anything you described

Never believe feminists and their lies. They're like Muslims, they are TRAINED to lie, to push further their Marxist agenda. This could be an epic ruse that she cooked, but I'm being super cynical. The bottom line is: Don't trust a feminist in distress, EVER.

I've made a couple, but here are some from lewds

I feel like I've read that one.
Is she a newhalf?

Literally who
You gg fucks and your e-celebs

archive.is/eNvEw

I've been posting crops for a while I've had my internet browser loaded with sadpanda tabs and the daunting task of fapping and cropping make it a chore.

What do you guys even do in these threads these days?

Cutting off all funding to those colleges is a goiod start.

Here's one I think you can appreciate

post porn crops.

Saucer on 4th

Finding out where state is sending the money would also be a big help. Believe it or not, but when Reagan was governor of California, community college courses cost literally $15 per class, and there were no outrageous fees for shit like textbooks.

It's some real good shit, fam.

I already got it, thanks for nothing fam

Stop posting child pornography

Then why did you ask, you stupid black nigger?

drawings =/= children

Because I didn't have it but

gave it you fucking 9gagger

is this child pornography?

Oh right.

I could've sworn I saw a post from a thread on Holla Forums talking about AO games being hidden in 18+ Only rooms so that kids wouldn't go there & nobody would be afraid of what limits they could push in their games.

I made a mistake.

How's the "Contact the japs" deal going ?

He's a suit, and his god is money.

other anons have better examples, but what strikes me about the man is the cues he uses during press releases.

SJWs are a group, and a group has culture. Reggie, when he's doing a press thing, looks like an old fogey who doesn't understand human interaction whatsoever, clearly reading off a script, which has been washed over and over to ensure that nothing can offend anybody.

Now you'd think this would be a SJW sign, but no, SJWs have this air about them that's full of scorn for human life, but when you look at Reggie, he just isn't there. He might smile and shake hands, but that's not Reggie at all. And i'm not talking about some sort of hidden side, i'm saying that Reggie, as a human being, does not exist, even in private.

I'm used to reading fucked up people, and while Reggie gives off American Psycho vibes, he doesn't seem attached to any cause. He basically doesn't exist. This man leads a sad life.

If we're just going to post porn crops, is anyone else following this comic? It's been running for like 6 months now bi-weekly and it's just now starting to move towards some kind of plot. And the set-up is shitty and you can see it from a mile away because you already know it's going to end up with a yuri pairing so it's all a waste of time. Like playing Yakuza 0 and you see all these "important" characters that aren't in or mentioned in Yakuza 1, who cares about the conflict when you know they're all going to be dead before the game ends?

But did you read it?

I want to fuck that cat.

If that's a doujin it best be vanilla & she gets her body fucked considerably by a decent guy.

I did now, Koishi is mentally retarded.

I mean if you want go that route, put in the whole "My body is ready" shit while you're at it.

Still learning moon myself. Know that magical feeling when you study a kanji & you see it in various places?

How about some MGS2 fedpilling instead?

I know what you're saying. It's curious because I know next to nothing about the man, but I can look at him and with a glance determine the guy is fucking hollow. We're not talking politician-filled-with-immorality hollow, or someone who sold their soul for fame and glory and prestige hollow, we're talking someone who agreed to do a job and anything that was himself blew away in the wind. The guy is a limp, soaked canvas sack. He's empty, he's a wilted blank page of paper. I think he was positioned where he is precisely because of that: if there are any issues with Nintendo, there at least won't be any with this man, because he's neutral to the point of barely registering as being.

There simply isn't anything there. I am curious about his ethnic background however, his last name is clearly French (which is most of my heritage) but his squashed nose tells a tale of same nigger.

Can I fuck her?

Nostalgia is a terryfying thing.

It turns old men into children, with all the horrors it implies.

Children with none of the innocence of inexperience, all of the spite of years wearing down the mind and breaking the body, complex synapses broken down by the despair of future woes.

Nostalgia is an escape. But you can't escape.

no matter how frantically you try to recapture those moments from your childhood, no matter how you try to pick up your broken toys and dusty dreams, you can't feel like you did as a child ever again.

And that's okay. People are so scared of adulthood, it may be a place of monotony and disgrace and broken promises, but that doesn't mean you should revert to a childish mentality, and it doesn't mean you can't find new toys to make the days seem a little bit more bright-colored.

But some people go mad at the prospect of leaving such a wonderful thing as childhood behind. It's understandable, but not the right way to handle it.

empathy fucks you up.

sauce?

Oh neat, looking at the artist's other works on sadpanda, turns out there's a sequel.

mildly interesting. Is there a dump for this?

We need more That Guy T's screencrops like these!

KEK

Just finished that one as well, Koishi is still mentally retarded. Also why Guro?!

Doesn't stop anyone from making remakes or remasters because "I want to feel young again" or on the other side of "We're creatively bankrupt so we're going to fix what's not broken"

How about you take this trash to Holla Forums?

Quick question, have you guys noticed any posts cropping up here in the last few months saying they will "pay x BTC for y"? Maybe for a pirated game or something else protected by copyright?

Kisshot > Shinobu

lolis do anything for me in particular. But those Elin ones speak to my dick on a transcendental level it's gotta be the thighs…

i'm not ready to feel this feel again.

marche plz

this sort of reminds me of those comics where the MC finds himself in a parallel world where gender roles are reversed; where dudes are in high demand for companionship/sex with women instead of like it is here with women in high demand for companionship/sex with men.

Haven't seen anything like that of the sort.

As a tl;dr for those without patience

This parallels with real life and predicted a lot about the government's eventual response to the net.

In essence, the same things happened, but instead of fantastical AIs, in order to ensure dominance over the civilian population, censorship laws based around the net, specifically around net neutrality have surfaced.

China is an example of a succeeded version of this law, but even they're having trouble.

You see, they fear us, the people, because with this network, this effective weapon, humankind can communicate, translate, understand eachother, and eventually as unlikely as it seems, come to peace.

and then the "elite" lose the distractions that protect them.

And then the "elite" become the prisoners who serve humans, instead of subjugation, the "elite" become the ones who must bow to humankind in order to keep their benefits, their money, their status.

With the internet uncensored, eventually everyone will become the elite, and they shall no longer have any sort of advantage over the average human being.

The internet connects the human consciousness, and enlarges and empowers the great human unconsciousness. We become a twisting mass of eyes and ears and mouths in their eyes, with no escape, no avenue to do evil things to others.

We must look quite scary to them.

fucking leddit

archive.is/P7XQb

lol sjws getting triggered when people depict hate crimes in comics now

This only leads to misery and a lot of lost blood & semen.

It only profits off of nostalgia.

It's pretty funny how badly GG is biased towards capitalism. I got banned last thread just for pointing out a starman.

Reggie's career is interesting, but nothing really odd. In order, he worked at:

The only thing that strikes me as odd, and perhaps why he was hired at Nintendo, is because he successfully helped VH1 target a younger demographic. He seems like a textbook hire for Nintendo.
I don't think he's got much motivation here besides turning a profit. His career is pretty unremarkable.

Sega pushed a lot of extra hardware out the door which was questionable. Even if consumers will tolerate this, it becomes frustrating for publishers who designed titles for the 32X system only to have it replaced by the Saturn (which was remarkably difficult to develop for).
Bonus points when they got fucked by $299.
The odd corporate bullshit is only a piece of the puzzle, I think their general lack of forethought is what did them in.

Nintendo is capable of supporting a console solely with their own IP simply due to how strong brand identity is. Sega was never as strong on that front.

Gee, I wonder why?

i could deal with both of those, as long as the blood drinking was kept to a minimum. Besides, during sex she'd probably be into biting my shoulder or something; i dig it.

fuck off

It wasn't long enough.

Does anyone follow their own damn rule-book anymore ?

Nigga you had best step the fuck off, I like my privacy, stop harassing me you asshole.

Also socialism and communism (which is a tautology since both are the same) are shit because it always ends in blood, no matter how you try to say "IT WASN'T REAL COMMUNISM"

I guess you'd have to be all things considered.

Best descriptor ever

smug_alunya.png

It's been so long, I'm sorry. It must've been mediocre though since I didn't bookmark it.

I agree that capitalism is cancer when there's no morality. Pathological individualism is just as wretched and destructive to society as pathological communism/collectivism. But if what you're trying to say is "a free market is bad," you're a retard. As long as there's a system in place to safeguard the morality of a free market, it's a wonderful system that works, also as long as it genuinely remains a free market (and not the fucking joke of a charade we have in burgerland today).

天国、天気、天才、天使、天文学、天下、天ぷら

You're gonna see 天 quite a bit, especially in kanji having anything to do with the sky. Good on you for starting to recognize kanji.

true enough.
I think the idea of the girl your fucking being so lost in ecstasy that she can't help but nibble when she buries her face into your shoulder or scratch your back a little when she clings to you like an amusement park ride that's set on "overdrive" is pretty damn hot. not nearly enough doujins do this. Or if they do, it's usually taken too far into guro territory for my liking.

And yet the whole country didn't starve because of a fuckup in one industry.

Point one for capitalism, socialism can't even fuckin' do that.

I think you're hyperfocusing on one subject on one incident in one industry when your butt buddy socialism did that shit to every industry, in every case.

And besides, the industry is still here regardless, and that's the power of capitalism, the power to build from the ground up no matter how much another person fails.

Name a socialist nation that actually has a noteworthy video game industry.
I'll wait.

It's by kipteitei on deviant art. Usually they do just weight gain stuff but now you can follow along as Sydney acts like a total bitch to anyone who cares about her on her quest to get that dick and live the neet life.

Those role reversal comics were pretty fun. It was a nice change of pace to get the perspective of the slutty character but also have their partner be a normal flustered kind of person. Usually comics about sluts are paired up with faceless old men or being promiscuous is just normal.

Canada.

There is also the creativity that happened when they tried to get out of the crash. You don't see too much innovation anymore nowadays.

If I could draw I'd do it. I'm a real vanilla sort of guy with my girls so that'ds be enjoyable to make.
no doujins really ever explore their territory well.

On the whole, Canada is still capitalist and only recently adopted socialist practices.

Given that they don't kick out their socialists, and given that their socialists will force in more practices which is how every socialist country has operated, you will see the collapse of Canada in about 10-15 years.

aint that the truth.

capitalism is a double edged sword, however if capitalism was removed from the state much like religion is then there would be no issues with it other then human nature

Yes, reckless PURCHASING. You know who PURCHASES things? Fucking normalfags. You know why the industry is shit? Because of normalfags having shit taste and spending money on games made by companies that are anti consumer. NORMALFAGS are the reason the industry is shit. Companies making money will do whatever they can to make the most money, they have no morals whatsoever. They suck jewish cock but the real cause of the cancer is that the market is awash in ignorant horrendous faggots who tolerate everything and know nothing.

Capitalism isn't the reason the industry is shit. It's baffling you don't fucking understand that and want to blame the economic system for it rather than the millions of mouthbreathing troglodytes that have destroyed our hobby.

Reminds me of Candid.

Explain the misery part.

If there's one complaint, it's that I was watching Gaki no Tsukai & one of the guys that appeared in a segment had the 三 kanji which I thought his name was Santani Koki.

There would certainly be issues, one example for instance is
COMPLETE AND UTTER SOCIETAL COLLAPSE

Religion is removed from the state mainly because religion as government is a glorified mafia cartel esque government that was only acceptable as a transitional period between it and superior forms of government.

You're pushing this a bit too hard, and if you want people to agree with you, you should head to Holla Forums maybe you'll really get shit done therePFFTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Canada has no noteworthy anything. If you come here prepare for nothing. There's nothing here, I like it that way.

There's going to be something there if you let Trudeau have his way.

I would prefer if there were nothing there either too, my friend.

And this is a good thing? lel you faggots talk all the time about wanting the industry to crash and how much E3 makes you want to kill yourselves.

>But be warned – it is very graphic, violent and triggering.
I feel like getting a lobotomy, but it's from the doujin rather than anything else.

Take your meds.

That's pretty much the underlying problem with capitalism, the government should never be involved with it. And, the less government involvement there is, the better.

I know that some studios film in Canada due to it being much cheaper than trying to film most places in the U.S. Also, here is something noteworthy Canada, aside from Colin Mochrie.

You still have Nickelback :^)

Names work a little differently. You can generally use whatever reading of whatever kanji you want when you're giving a child their name. In any other situation, 三 would be read as サン when compounded with another kanji, like in 三途の川. But with names, people usually use the kunyomi readings of both kanji. So you'd have the highest probability of getting it right if you read it as みたに. Reading names is a good way to get used to this. Think of how you'd read 神崎 or 千尋, for instance.

Colin Mocherie is god's gift and you should cherish the man with all your heart

I've been only using this for a month, damn it!

one problem we're in nowerdays is due to businesses lobbying to ensure their shit business practices are always a thing, having trash copyright laws is an example of this, another problem is how some businesses are actively trying to push sjw shit everywhere they can inorder to deny criticism so that they can sell shitty products at stupid prices but you'd say to this problem "lol another business will just fill the void in the market" and I agree with you there to a point but I think it's not as simple as a thing nowerdays

shit

Then reform the system. Unlike communism, no one is immune to the law, and if all else fails, just shoot the fuck.

archive.is/1jEEM

Yea, nah.

Supporting family is an understandable weakness.

Show me one where the man is condemning straight white males or some shit without family being involved and i'll budge.

YES, I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT EXPERIENCES THIS!!! Here are some cute clips as compensation.

Man, how far GG has fallen. You've basically turned into Kotaku in Action.

Even business law books by my pozzed campus admit that the decline of the protestant/Christian ethic has led to a deterioration of morality and ethics.
Capitalism is fine within a Christian framework (proven best) with minor to moderate regulation, and the option for stronger regulation should situations require it. Basically formalism with *MINOR* nods to consequentialism for exceptions should be the ideal; instead its all become consequentialism and a "if I don't get caught its not wrong" mentality. The KGB succeeded in that regard in terms of subverting America from absolute moral authority and intrinsic moral values, and as a result you see shit like "Hate speech laws" fighting to become a thing. They've already taken root in so many other places with far weaker founding documents. Unregulated capitalism is highly dangerous and often highly destructive and oppressive in a consequentialist (read:Jewish) environment. The dominant form of consequentialism is utilitarianism which judges actions by usefulness. They are literally "The ends justify the means" people. Hilariously enough this also ties into relativism, which is a whole 'nother bag of cats to deal with.

Also a reminder to stop giving the fisher (you)'s to grab unto.

this is why I said capitalism is a double edged sword, it can fix it's self merely by having competition.

they hire lobbying parties via "generous donations" inorder to slowly but surely push things their way to allow them to keep things shitty for the common man and this isn't even going into fucking 9/11

why is your reading comprehension so consistently shit? every single one of your posts you write something that makes it obvious your brain is malfunctioning.
He isn't defending the tranny, he's defending the tranny's dad, saying that the guy has blinders on because it's his son. If it were up to US, as in "gamergate," as in the people you think are somehow defending the tranny, said tranny would be thrown in the bog.
Stop being repeatedly retarded.

Oh please, this coming from Holla Forums supporter number fucking one.

Unlike you fucks, i'm fine with giving a fuck some leeway just because he has family and still wants to support them even if they go crazy. I'm sure you understand that very well, and your hypocrisy is astounding.

You'd say anything to get a foothold in a conversation, you fucks have no morality.

stop replying to bait.

W O W
O
W

If you have such a problem with it, put it up on social media, make a cause!

Oh wait, you don't care because you're here to promote a deadly position that has felled countries with it's inability to even feed it's citizens.

I haven't been around GG in a pretty long while, how often does Holla Forums or some 'lite' version thereof stumble in here? too often?

same, for the most part. I don't have any particularly weird fetishes beyond loving thighs or tomboys at least
a sad fact of life

Usually one poster per 100.

Sometimes they raid, usually when something embarrassing or concerning about them is leaked

go fucking masturbate and clear your head

For real, we've had commie furry shitposting shills show up in damn near every thread around this exact time every day for the last week. Just filter. Please. You reply you only encourage him to come back tomorrow.

Troll aside, he has a point. Publisher faggotry, especially AAAs, and becoming a big-ass market really stiffled creativity. To AAAs, games are a checklist of things to pander to as many demographics as possible. The creative process has been taken over by marketeers and economists.

It would be great if there was an alternative way to finance development. Way back when, I hoped Kickstarter would be that savior, but time showed the folly of my ways. Also I suppose the clique created a system for themselves: a three-way symbiotic relationship between big publishers, some indie devs and journos/e-celebs/"thinkfluencers".

Any ideas for an alternative to publishers?

Exactly! These people take any criticism of the stuff they like as a sign that you're an ebil SJW gommie.

Make your own company, market yourself as the company that will publish stuff from people blackballed and such.

go fucking kill your self shill

I think there are a couple of shitposters/trolls constantly lurking Holla Forums probably because of summer. They're easy to identify because they'll contradict themselves a lot because they'll take whatever contrarian view point of whoever they're trying to troll (i.e really poor attempts at trolling) and will often act in pairs.

It's like indies exist to fill that niche or something.

AAA's will either go out of business or do what Sega did and hire young passionates, while the indie scene booms with creativity from those there to make games, not money.

This is a problem that solves itself.

In this way, Steam and the like are the actual enemies here.

It's been every night for at least the last 3 nights, and once last week. That I know of. I don't live here so I'm sure I miss a few.

Tomboys and thighs I love both of those, the only thing that beats it out is lovey impregnation I'm a fan of all sorts of girls really I like monstergirls & elves a lot and some other girls too.

Aha. The other thing I noticed upon learning the kanjis was how some of them had different looks but the same pronunciation. For instance 体, 太, & 大 read たい.

Why are people talking to leftypol?

Patrician taste.

Except you actually are that.

archive.is/NtW4O

the alternative to publishers is to have the money to publish your self but with how much it costs to develop a game that isn't possible

so the only real method I'd say is to shill it your self on 4chan tbh, if your game is worth merit it will spread by its self on all other places

real indie titles are dead tbh

Now that's just baseless defeatist talk.

Yep, welcome to Japanese. Homonyms out the ass.

穂、帆、歩、輔、圃、蒲 are all read as ほ. I don't mind it so much. What kills me sometimes are kanji that look the same with just a minor difference between them

I like my girls unique. Whereas I'm quite plain myself, which I'm perfectly fine with. As long as she really loves me I can go for it.

I want retarded literal-faggot newfags to get out of my movement

whos gay in P4

I hate to defend it, but Gone Home certainly isn't as bad as anything bioware or naughty dog. The real reason Gone Home is bad is because the usual suspects praised it to hell BECAUSE it had lesbians in it.

Nobody, but tumblr always jumps on Kanji and Naoto as examples of transgender/gay because they were confused somewhat about their identity.

It's Kanji. And he's not gay, he's bisexual. And why does it matter?!

I dunno man you're right but it doesn't stop how I think, with the phone game market being as it is, anyone can make some shit and stick it on there or even on steam to make money, very few people have real passion anymore other then willful idiots who take video game design courses only to realize that they will maybe end up as play testers.

fuck yeah, it's the best
same. I'm all for cat girls, wolf girls, rabbit girls, lizard girls, robot-girls etc. Elves are hit and miss with me, Oni never fail to disappoint though.

Kanji is not gay god damn it!
On a bit of a unrelated note, the kanji for Megami Tensei fascinates me.

nigger the real reason is bad is because it barely qualifies as a game at all, but the lesbian pandering and the (((journalists))) praising it ices the shit cake with spicy diarrhea.

Fun Fact: the 転生 bit is a Buddhist term for reincarnation

It's Kanji, except not.

The plot twist is he fell for a reverse trap, aka a girl.

Seeing and falling for Naoto for an unexplained reason (he got confused because his dick was pointing at a "guy") causes his dungeon to be a gay bathhouse because on top of this, he's struggling with his hobbies of knitting (born from living in a textile shop with his mother) conflicting with his naturally manly personality from his perspective.

He decides that having a sensitive hobby doesn't define who he is and ultimately decides to accept his feelings as a part of himself instead of distancing himself from them.

When Naoto is revealed as a boy, he's really fucking relieved.

So, since his sexuality isn't outright stated and is instead subtle (him being repulsed at the thought of being gay and his relief that Naoto is a chick should have been a tip off that he's straight)

Essentially, Naoto tricked his dick by being hot while pretending to be a boy, so his concious and subconcious feelings conflicted and made him question himself.

Because he isn't turned on by other dudes, he's explicitly turned on by Naoto and Naoto alone, who is a chick.

This is apparently too hard for people to understand, so they call it "deep and meaningful" as if it's Evangelion all over again. It's not complicated or even ambigious as to who Kanji is in regards to sex.

Yeah. Oni girls are my favorite package. You get a muscle girl with big tits, wide hips, feminine thighs and a nice butt. Just make her loving and it's perfect. Human male X whatever goes a long way for me.

I love you guys. Learning myself too, just starting to learn kanji radicals.

Give yourselves a pat on the back, this is a step for all of us, if we can speak nip we can do lots of stuff, from communicating to japanese gamers to fan translations.

An interesting idea. But we're talking dosh here.

Indie devs need financing too, user. Enthusiasts can use their personal time, but an industry requires full-time devs.

Viralling, then? I dunno, there has to be a better way…

Grants are a possibility, but they tend to go a specific kind of cultural product that we know well, artsy stuff. And that's the last thing we need right now.

Maybe Notch will finance someone if they promise to be his IRL friend?

I could swear I saw a different teen magazine do this too, in these past couple of threads. Anyone remembers this too?

Gone Home is shitty but I don't know how you'd say it isn't a video game. The ol' doors and keys is the single most defining mechanic of any adventure game. If they just put a gun in your hand it would be Resident Evil and if they gave you crates to stack it would be Talos Principal.

precisely
yeah. It's gotta be sole male/sole female or 2 females/sole male for me.

So get a job. That's how you get financing for fuck's sake.

Christ. What are you going to say next, having a "Start a new game" button makes something a video game?

You forgot the sake.

Well I've come this far from the kanas & bits of grammar and I needed something that got that fire rising & Treehouse certainly did and getting older too

A lot of people conveniently forget when he talks approvingly about Chie and Yukiko being cute too. Honestly, if anyone's in the closet in P4 it's Yosuke.

there is no easy option if that's what you want, what you could do is approach a business which isn't already in the video game market and try and sell your expertise.

not everyone has a good job which allows them to support themselves enough to have the time off to put work into a video game

However I developed a liking for furshit, it may as well be unknown territory as human male x female just doesn't occur, even edits of such are hated upon 'cos they're a bunch of boring fucks.
Here have a couple Oni's on me.
exhentai.org/g/932816/7f4eb503e5/
exhentai.org/g/907372/407c74dd91/
exhentai.org/g/854686/fa456ba310/
exhentai.org/g/835919/8f967e6cd9/
exhentai.org/g/702314/151dd21042/
>you will never impregnate a beautiful lovey-dovey female from some unknown species because you're just compatible, and live with her until you die.

I could possibly out drink one.

It'd be fun.

I can think of two options. The first is to create a game while you are living your life. You still live your life and work at your regular job, but developing the game is what you do in your off hours (If I may recommend, read a book called The One Thing by Gary Keller) The second option is to create a passive income so that you do not have to work at you regular job, and, instead, be able to focus as much time as you want towards developing the game.

You just made me realize that the only thing where I actually care about being "represented" like those people keep whining is porn, so I can project myself in the guy's place.

We can't have all indies take 5 years to make.

Also this. It's ridiculous how much Americans have to pay to just survive these days.

Work cheap, sell, move up. No one said it was going to be easy.

Yea, Kanji is obviously not gay.

Persona 5's Yusuke is clearly gay though

Don't click on this image

*Americans have to work to just survive these days

polite sage

Just remember that if you get to the point where you don't need the translation anymore, don't think it's not your problem anymore if the official releases are shit, nintendo has proved this. The SJW's will keep coming unless we keep calling them out on their bullshit.

do whatever you want. I don't really put myself anywhere, it's just a drawing regardless of what you do. A faceless male is easier to put myself into though.

tumblr please go kill yourself

I like when oni are taller than the guy, like that comic with the 9ft Yugi. Monster girl stuff is always great because it's a romance across worlds and social boundaries and against the predator/prey dynamic in a lot of settings.

If i get good, I'm doing unofficial fan translations for those who only speak english, help out those in need.

Isn't there a game on the Wii or something where opening the door was more complicated than it needed to be? Instead of having your character open & go through the room, you had to make a gesture to turn the knob & then pretend to open it? I really could've sworn people hated that feature.

If you can't afford to make a video game, don't make the fucking video game. It's a hobby you're responsible for. You don't "deserve" money just because you want to make something. If you want to build a deck, you can't whine that you can't afford wood.

Capitalism is a system of private property and free trade that would then create competitive markets. Capitalism wouldn't be able to be "removed" from the state when it wouldn't be capitalism in the first place.

That is called corporatism, user.

You're not criticizing capitalism, commie you aren't

That's kinda what big businesses do. Play it safe, don't experiment, and ride it out with PR and advertisement. There's little actually need for publishers since you can just sell it on digital platforms like steam or your own site. Having a publisher is a sure way to get a stable income and advertisement.

The article is right-leaning. It's reporting on the teen mag idiocy and critizing the:
tweet and some other huffpost article.

I just like girls taller than me. I can get strong too if I had a female rooting me on constantly & telling me to do my best. And I'd knock her up willingly if she wanted to stay by my side for my life.
I'm like 6'5" by the way, 9 foot Yuugi sounds a little rough to me

I'm agnostic

I think the words you're looking for are "a redundant term".

I know what's next on my list of weeb games.

You can't tell me what to do! You're not my real dad!

Patrician taste You fucking manlet.

Even then, aren't there more than enough free options one can choose to take when developing a game?

i've been there before user. I weened myself off it, but every now and again some of it gets my dick revved up. It's usually just Sindoll or Amakuchi though.

Thanks for the links user, much appreciated. That second one in particular is a favorite of mine.
i'm in a good mood tonight, i'd rather not dwell on that.

I know a girl who's apparently 7' and that's always an interesting conversation

the guy who made those Ahri images is great. I wanna fuck her brains out too. I jerk off to Sindoll all the time, I was thinking of asking him to make a doujin featuring Krystal with a human for once.

Unbelievable.

Agnostics are okay I guess; not as bad as Atheists. I had some really good friends who were atheists; I didn't even know it till the topic was approached in conversation, and they weren't fags about it
Doesn't mean the ideology isn't cancer though; agnostics strike me as more the "lazy" type in regards to religion, but as a result they're a lot better and a lot less faggoty and indoctrinated because they're pretty chill

what do you expect?

I just caught and mounted a fucking elf or some shit in breath of the wild and the stable keeper won't let me register it as a new mount.
I hate nintendo so much right now.

Elk

Oh yes.

you can only do this if you have the money to do so, my mother has somewhat done this via becoming a landlady and renting properties out

first world countries in general

but you're talking as though it is so

it's less about being able to afford making a video game and more being able to make one within a reasonable amount of time

what exactly do you mean but this?

what's the difference?

oh I didn't realize, what am I criticizing then?

That was Fatal Frame 4 and it was shitty. Because it was on the Wii it used an over the shoulder camera which ruined all the tension and every single door and item you picked up had to be done manually. The only reason you'd ever have a feature like that would be for a spooky ghost to grab you and so nobody was ever surprised when it happened once or twice in like 12 hours.

It also reminds me that opening over-complicated doors are an entire genre of game and it's so popular you can play it in real life.

Time is money friend. There are a lot of good free engines out there but if you want to make a game worth money to other people you need to really polish that shit and the artstyle is worth a lot more than the actual gameplay. You can pay an artist or spend the next 3-5 years learning how to draw and model or whatever.

Maybe some other time

archive.is/3smMF

soundcloud.com/user-762000146/grace-steel-ep-83

Have another job and make vidya on the side.
Some of the best games are made with skeleton crews. If there's a group of people that really want to make games, they should be able to find ways to make the games they want to in this era.
Even a lot of commercial game engines are available at low-cost (or free) to small developers, so you don't have to start from scratch.

You might not think it, but you don't find the best food in busy restaurants. Even if the food is very good, in the vast majority of them, something has been compromised because they've gotta pay rent, too. You need to find the people who are most passionate about cooking (that often run the show at successful restaurants), and see how they cook when they want to treat themselves. That's where you'll have the best meals.
We need more talented people coming together to make games for themselves, not because there is money to be had.

If you're talented enough to make video games professionally, you're talented enough to get a real job that pays better than working in the games industry. Wages are very suppressed in the field and conditions poor because every retard and their brother wants to make video games, which leads to the high turnover among employees.
It's hard to crush a dream faster, but luckily, it's not too hard for those folks to find a job just yet.

>Doesn't mean the ideology isn't cancer though
What's wrong with not believing there is a god or gods? Fedoralords are faggots, but being a preacher about the superiority for your beliefs isn't exactly exclusive to Atheists.

liberapay.com/Liberapay
Christ how are they still afloat?

the artist for those Ahri images is Ricegnat you're welcome

good luck, he's a nip artist and I assume you're a non-moonrune-speaking gaijin. I'd love to commission some jap artists, but the language barrier alone is a big issue.

I wish Sindoll would draw Ahri…

sure but that doesn't always ensure you get those jobs

Thanks. Though I will say Sindoll does speak English, if you paid him he'd be up for it. I got no money so if something were to occur I'd merely be asking him to consider it for his next doujins. Ahri is nice, shame the game she's from is awful shit.

Isn't that always the case?
I feel like an oni shorter than the male turns in to a goblin or just an ordinary muscle girl but with horns.

ohoh. Still, he must have a flood of nips and gaijins alike wanting to commission him.

she's quite literally the only thing good to come out of League.

The government can't "have" capitalism. Capitalism by definition is private property and free trade. Thus it can't be "removed", by your words.
Capitalism is just between independent parties in an economic system while corporatism is businesses lobbying to influence laws, usually to impose restrictions to minimize competition.
The first quoted post you seemed to be criticizing state regulation on trade. "capitalism was removed from the state much like religion is then there would be no issues"
The second, corporatism. "businesses lobbying to ensure their shit business practices are always a thing, having trash copyright laws is an example of this"

I can't make it more obvious, but you seem to have an aversion to defending the word "capitalism." Not surprising with the amount of reddit spacing in your posts.

Not believing in a god or gods allows for relativism to creep in. The lack of belief in a god renders you unable to answer the question of what rational reasoning there is for being "good", or what the definition of "good" would be in an atheistic society, besides their own personal definitions (this also applies to "evil"). What's more, assuming an egalatarian society, no one's ideology would be superior or inferior to another, so what would make your ideology any better than an opportunistic murderer or a thief? They also have no intrinsic value for human life, because without a soul humans are merely a collection of atoms, at best blessed by genes and pure chance to be sentient and possess opposable thumbs rendering them the conquerors of their own world. The slippery slope would not exist under atheism because nothing would be off-limits or taboo, and any reasons that they would have for restricting would either be arbitrary, or framed in a consequential viewpoint, which is cancerous for other reasons. Richard Dawkins is a belligerent, hypocritical, abortion-advocating freak, and Nietchze is considered one of the world's greatest philosophers, and his own theories confirm that without god the world might as well be "The Strong must rule the weak" and the overman and so forth
He also died as a mad man
tl;dr Atheism is a slippery slope for relativism because of questions that cannot be answered without god, or if they were answered without god, well…
Let's also throw in ye olde Stalin and Pol Pot meme for good measure; Atheism did not compel them to kill, but the viewpoint and frame of mind allowed them to devalue human life for their own purposes.