Magolor did nothing wrong. The master crown corrupted his mind

Magolor did nothing wrong. The master crown corrupted his mind.

Considering it's the 6th or 7th time Kirby's been tricked like this, he should really know better by now.

He was going after the crown before he ever put it on.

A spry little boy like him plays along for the sake of the journey. After all, it's not like he could ever lose, he has infinite power.

I could understand saying this for Mario or Zelda, but recent Kirby games have had a bigger emphasis on story, so it's understandable that people would take an interest in it

I can never tell nowadays

Do I know that feel

Kirby would help anyone. He is so full of compassion and love, I like him.

This tbh. The only good lore is splatoon lore. Kirby lore is just blegh

Considering Kirby is one of the strongest video game characters in existence (indestructible, limitless power, can absorb other powers and utilize them at their full potential, etc etc) I don't think he gives a shit and just plays along to stomp the bad guy with a slightly higher challenge.

Compassion and love? How many times has he beaten the fuck out of King Dedede? Like 10 or something?

Now how many times has King Dedede actually done something wrong? One. One time. One fucking time in the very first game and even then all he did was take a bit of food. And yet every time something bad happens, Kirby's first response is to beat the hell out of Dedede. Even when he has nothing to do with what's gone wrong, or worse, is actively working against the actual villain.

Kirby is an asshole.

t. Dedede

Wasn't he possessed like three or four times? Dedede has a weak mind.

Way to avoid the point, you squishy pink menace.

A couple times, yes, Dedede has been possessed, but it doesn't excuse instances like Kirby's Adventure/Nightmare in Dreamland where he was actively working against the real villain and everything was going fine until Kirby came along and fucked it up.

t. dedede

Speak for yourself, you are the one squishy here.

DIDF please go

The idea of Kirby having a super high powerlevel is retarded and only people who don't play the games believe it. For one thing, he's tiny. He can't swallow things much larger than him except maybe on rare occasions, so if he went against something from another universe rather than the on average very low powerlevel Kirby universe.

Retard, he dies if he has apples fall on him a few times. He dies if he bumps into a fish a few times. He's also pretty slow, especially when flying. Now consider his size and he'd be a very easy target to dodge for a human sized person.

This entire notion of Kirby being incredibly powerful is fucking retarded and needs to die. Realistically, he would die simply by being shot once with a gun.

At least half the main characters in video games have defeated one or more gods. Who gives a shit? Why do these faggots keep bringing this up, as if beating up a god isn't something that you do every day in video games?

The Kirby universe is just extremely low in power level compared to most others. Being able to beat everything that gets in your way is the power of being the player character and applies to almost all other player characters too.

What's with those spaces?

Magolor is cute!

I'd rather face Doomguy, Snake and J.C. Denton at the same time than facing Kirby. In the first case I might have a chance of winning. Offense is the best defense.

Stealing food is the greatest sin

The real question here is whether or not Kirby has time to get some power before he comes to murder me. His strength at any given time largely hinges on what power he steals from someone or something. And while we know what he could get in the Kirby universe, it's unknown what he might find in, say, our world.

Kirby's power seems to be endless if given the opportunity to gain some special power. He can turn into stone at will, gain psionic powers, turn things to ice, and seemingly make things appear out of thin air (IE, his Sword or Bow abilities). Kirby may seem simple in his normal state, but what could he inhale in the real world that would give him an innate advantage?

This is what happens when you don't use your words.

Yeah, it's not like Dedede made it apparent he was doing good. Everyone, except possibly his minions and even more likely Meta Knight, thought he was simply taking their dreams so he could have a bath.

Fuck off Waddle Dee

No, he never dies. He just kinda stops giving a fuck and goes to sleep somewhere. Which is why people call him indestructible, because that's what he does regardless of whether he got hit by some apples or a cosmic entity.

Daily Reminder
All because his snack time was interrupted and he wanted to eat that sweet fluffy piece of strawberry shortcake.

Stealing food is the greatest sin in Dreamland because that's a surefire way to get Kirby on a rampage.

Kirby is indestructible. Doesn't mean he doesn't suffer like any other living person. Of course an apple falling hurts. The palpable proof that he is indestructible is him surviving things that would kill anyone else. Furthermore, a giant bomb or giant kame-kame-ha laser that destroys planets doing the same amount of damage as a falling apple is, if anything, a testament of his undeniable fortitude.