Feels like another shitty ubisoft empty game but with boring and pretentious shadow of the colossus atmosphere (aka...

Feels like another shitty ubisoft empty game but with boring and pretentious shadow of the colossus atmosphere (aka empty map)…

shrine puzzles are a joke… oh and a lots of fetching boring quests as lame as any bethesda/mmo bullshit.

Gyro bullshit is literally simple android tablet gaming…

So in fact this game is kind of a commentary / worst-of all that went wrong in gaming these last years. Bravo nintendo.

It is OP, but we have discussed it to death, plus you re gonna make the zelda shill start posting

Yeah, it has issues. But I like the feeling of exploration, and the landscape is gorgeous.
Not the best Zelda, but better than the furry-loving wolf fucking one, or the shitty majoras mask garbage.
Zelda 1, LttP and Link's Awakening fuckers.

Better than that 21fps borefest that is Ocarina of Time

This is the reason i havent picked it up. Wheres the fuckin dungeons Nintendo?

You can leave now.

why are we still talking about this game

The worst part about the game is that its critical reception is a repeat of Skyrim's, where the game is praised to everybody as being perfect while it really isn't.
I can't remember how many times I've heard "Oh there's so much stuff to do!" or shit like "You'll find something around every corner in this living and breathing open world™", then when I actually go around to playing it, none of it was true of course.
But this isn't anything that wasn't said before in the many threads there have been on here, so.

Skyrim was a great game, you just have the common underage ADHD were everything has to be
LOUD AND COOL MORE BELTS WEEBSHIT LOUD LOUD INSTANT GRATIFICATION LOUD LOUD COOL MORE WEEBSHIT

I wonder how many people in this thread actually played BOTW
I'm gonna go ahead and say not many

No user, you misunderstood me.
It's true that Skyrim was seen as perfect where it actually isn't, because it's beyond perfection.

It's a good game, no perfect. I don't believe in the perfect game. Nor should you, Todd.
Seriously though, why wasn't Todd at the e3 presentation, something very strange about it

Skyrim is a shit game, still waiting on the day Morrowind gets it's shit together and creates something fun that isnt cardboard puppet combat.

Good job kids, Im sure Mark would be proud.

I don't know what you're on about user

This image is a more valid criticism than the OP. Learn with this user, OP, you huge fucking faggot.

Instead of closing the cave off put a shrine in the cave. In the game there are multiple instances of "shrine hidden in a cave".

What I liked about the game though was the riddles solved to reveal hidden shrines.

FUCKING STOP. AEGH