Tfw gameplay peaked when this was released

What's even the point of making games after Katamari Damacy and its sequel?

Nobody will ever top it

What does the ">tfw" part add to your post except outing you as a cuckchanner?

oops, forgot the actual message. Been replaying the first two over the past few weeks. Definitely in top 10 of all time. Is the vita one good? It definitely misses the aesthetic.

damn post quality sure is high today huh

I only played the one on PSP and it was surprisingly alright. I'm still looking for the one that was released on Android, apparently it's been wiped from the internet.

Damn i miss my PS2, how is Katamari emulation so far in pcsx2?

Works fine, unless you're using a toaster.

Not bad actually, and I have a really shitty CPU

You surely didn't help the post quality either with you shite thread.

Absolutely no point, the guy who came up with the games made them because he was so angry at all the sequels of shit that didn't need to exist. But the same people fucked his game that fucked many in the past, now we're getting mobileshit.

Every fucking time.

I still think there is untapped potential even after the sequels that expanded the gameplay. I can understand why Takahashi wanted to move on to a new game but there's so much more than can be done with the game formula. Namco is too stupid to manage it so they just crank out HD remakes and shoddy mobile ports like every other developer nowadays.

It's a damn shame that Namco keeps fucking things up.

Katamari can be a little wonky, but We Love Katamari is runs perfectly, even better than it did on PS2.

You could've just said Namco is retarded in general, still conveys the point across

what bothers me most is how they have a great list of Arcade IPs and yet they refuse to do anything with any of the ones that aren't Pac-Man, AC, or Tekken

Look, I love Katamari, but it wasn't the third coming of Jesus Christ.

I guess you'd know better than us, Hyper Satan.

well fuck i guess it wasn't, satan.

Katamari 1 can run at 8x native res easily, but We

You're right Satan
We Love Katamari was
:^)

Quintsatan is reasonable. Didn't see that coming.

id like to play me and my katamari with 2 analog sticks
can I somehow go about doing this without spending money?
i have a PC, a PSP, a physical copy of the game, and a PS3, and a wireless internet connection to work with
also the PSP memory card has the latest update on it, so its size isnt an issue'

the point of making more katamari games is to have more levels
also i liked that roboking character, i'd like if they'd bring him back in a final game that'd come after touch my katamariwhich would completely ignore the mobile game
also, embedded is the last intro for a full-fledged katamari game; its a different kind of strange than the first game's intro, the music is somewhat repetitive though still catchy and can still get stuck in your head easily, and even having played katamari extensively since at least 10 years ago, this into was STILL at least a little overwhelming for me when I first watched it

I fucking wish you could, but I hear the emulation of that game is fucked for some reason. Something about the fog being a bit screwy?

oh, and more music too; don't wanna forget that one
though every non-remix song after me and my katamari's intro is really missing something, some of em are still good, but i think theres too much remixing and too many synthetic sounds/instruments now

this is imo the best song they've made after me and my katamari… at least if you don't know what its about
i i have doubt about if theres a single dull part of it

Japan Hitler confirmed.

Keita Takahashi is my vidya hero

stop this right now I'm not going to allow this in my thread